I work as a freelance audio engineer in my free time. I produce, record, mix, and master music ranging from rap and hip-hop, to indie and metal. I have been doing this for 4 years and commit time every day to becoming better at this craft.
- Freelance Audio Engineer at Self Employed
- Paid Intern at ALMO Pro AV at ALMO Pro AV
- Server at Friendly's
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Audio Engineering
1. Own and operate a private home studio that offers affordable services to Musicians, artists and film makers looking to record voice-over audio. 2. Act as a music mixing engineer for personal projects and freelance commission based projects 3. Offer affordable headshots for aspiring models and background actors.
- Freelance Audio Engineer/Music Producer at Casa Studios
- Freelance Photographer at www.Flickr.com/TVTsteven
- Delivery Driver at Beacon Media inc
- Graphics and Marketing manager at Springwell 24
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Sound reinforcment
United States (Various)
• Engineered songs alongside DJ Jazzy Jay (co-founder of Def Jam) and assisted him at multiple events, operating Pro Tools, setting up/breaking down all audio equipment, and operating D-Show Venue console
• Engineer songs for bands, vocalists, rappers and poets
• Independent artist (rapper/singer/songwriter): events include church events, open mic, and concerts
• Engineer and compose numerous singles, albums and EPs for local artists, including myself
• Built sound booths/studios from scratch, as well as providing professional sound treatment.
- Freelance | Audio Engineer & Musician at
- Audio Programmer at Spafax Airlines Network
- Tech Shop Assistant at Full Sail University
- Stagehand/Audio Tech/Drummer at Love Gospel Assembly
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science In Recording Arts - Recording Arts
• Avid Pro tools
• Logic Pro
• Yamaha studio manager
• SSL console and software
• Knowledge in both analog and digital signal flow audio systems, MIDI, and other show control systems.
• Adobe creative suite
• Competent in running a patch bay. Education: Art institute of Las Vegas (1/18-Current)
• Bachelor of Science in Audio Production Freelance History:
• Production - (Lorax) Floor Director
• Set-up and run audio signals.
• Generated scripts for production
• Ran Mixer with six microphone setups Mix engineer
• Set design for microphone placement
• Running all cables
• Checking all levels
• Ringing the room out
- Freelance Audio Engineer at A.cotton music production
- Regional Field Director at For our Future
- Crew Member Wild land firefighter at Nevada Division of Forestry
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of science - Audio Production
including audio/video services for toromagazine.com
- Freelance Audio Engineer at toromagazine.com
- Actor at toromagazine.com
- Service Worker at Credit Valley Hospital
- Cashier at Planet X Records
11 years at this Job
- Freelance audio engineer at
- at K-CON
- Studio assistant at Recording /Editing /Mixing
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MA - Music
- Diploma in Bass - performance
- Master of Arts - Music Technology
• Complete diverse audio projects for dances, performances, and podcasts.
• Record sounds in studio and on locations to obtain necessary tracks.
• Keep all equipment in good working order to maximize sound quality.
• Set up equipment on site including recording devices.
• Collaborate with clients to determine projects
• Utilize specialized software to mic and edit sound tracks.
• Deliver final audio files to customers to make adjustments as needed
- Freelance Audio Engineer at Personal music business and Church
- Live Sound Engineer at All Nation Church Of God
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Communication and Design
Audio set-up and operation at various venues in Denver.
- Freelance Audio Engineer at The Amora Event Group
- Production Technician at Macky Auditorium
- Audio Engineer at Seawell Ballroom
- Landscaper at Greenleaf's Soup 2 Nuts
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Audio Engineering and Communications Technology - Audio Engineering and Communications Technology
• Set up electronics, speakers, cables for events/venues
• Manage production of events
• Manage audio output and mixing for duration of performances
- Freelance Audio Engineer at Self Employed
- Research Assistant I at Joint UT/Oak Ridge National Labs
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Honors Mathematics, Statistics
Worked alongside award winning Warner Bros. Records video director on several projects ranging from commercial marketing, music videos, corporate, industrials and B2B.
● scored numerous projects
● audio sweetening
● voice over recording engineering
● audio editing
● creatively provided unique branded sound effects
● recorded, mix and master (re-master) original and provided audio tracks
- Freelance Audio Engineer/ Composer at pureDV/ Lester Cohn Media
- Senior IT Consultant at Computer concepts USA
- IT specialist at Macypher
- Producer Director at pureDV/ Lester Cohn Media
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Sound Design for Game Audio