Clear and effective communication service experience.
● Inventory management
● Food and kitchen safety Experience
● Attending multiple customers May 2017 to Current
● Teamwork and collaboration Freelance - Bartender
● Cash register Serves each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently.
● Order taking Verified that guests at the bar were of legal age.
● Creative mixology Set up glassware and liquor prior to events.
● Customer service Refused service to intoxicated guests.
● Responsible alcohol service Adhered to state laws regarding alcoholic beverage service.
● Classic cocktails Followed safety and sanitation policies handling food and beverages.
● Menu knowledge Reliable and flexible for last minute events.
- Freelance - Bartender at Independent gigs
- Bartender at Stovepiper Lounge
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Journalism
- High School Diploma
• Freelance Bartender for Private Events & Parties
• Provide all bartending services including the control of cash receipts, training new personnel and inventory control
• Responding quickly & resourcefully to customer requests by managing multiple tasks effectively
• Establish price menus to allow clients bar of choose which drink arrangement appropriate for each functions
• Consistently kept bar & work areas clean & sanitary in compliance with bar standards & local state, and federal laws
• Able to work independently & with a team taking direction from team lead and/or CEO.
• Suggest specialty cocktails, maintain designated bar area & professionalism.
• Building strong & long-lasting relationships with clientele by providing fast friendly service.
• Active in sales & marketing, planning & hosting events, creating marketing materials & sales collateral.
• Monitoring the intake of alcohol by guests & prohibiting the sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated.
• Served food to customers seated at the bar.
• Providing a fun, safe, & enjoyable environment for guests
• Accurately completed cash register transactions
- FREELANCE BARTENDER at Private Events & Parties
- Bartender at BLUE NILE
- Bartender at THE BOOT
- On Call Bartender at Private Events & Parties
5 years, 10 months at this Job
Freelance Bartender (On Call)
● Bartending services provided for mixed clientele, catering to private parties and events from 25-250 guests.
● Displayed professional yet warm, cheerful, and hospitable interactions with guests.
● Set up area of operations such as bars, bar tops, tables, and stocked service bars
● Obtained cash, used POS and comp system.
● Served a variety of drinks including martinis, shooters, exotic drinks, domestic and imported beers, house wines and champagne. Events include but are not limited to:
● Wedding: Rehearsal, Receptions & Anniversary Parties
● Retirement, Going Away, Graduation & Birthday Parties
● Hair & Clothing store Launches
● Record/Album Release Parties
● Hospitality Events
- Freelance Bartender at
at this Job
Bartender Bartender at numerous local food/beverage locations. Trusted with keys to several establishments for opening/closing. Responsible for bar set-up, inventory control, close-out, tip sharing, till handling, cash counting and deposit slip preparation. Expertly adept in five different Point of Sales systems. Outstanding "people skills", developed a following regardless of venue consistently a top ringer in sales, and leading establishments to unprecedented performance levels.
- Freelance Bartender at Various
- Medical Scribe at Virginia Oncology Associates
- Medical Scribe at PhysAssist
- Human Relations Recruiter/Office Manager at American Income Life
4 years, 10 months at this Job
I provide bartending services for private events. I use my background in sales to market my business. I have the opportunity to interact with a new crowd every day. I use my knowledge of cocktail crafting and mixology to provide exquisite drinks for guests.
- Freelance Bartender at Self employed
- Vehicle Purchasing Agent at Pick n Pull Auto Dismantlers
- File Maintenance Clerk at Kroger
- Financial services, marketing at Primerica
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Pre-Occupational Therapy
- - Kinesiology
• Product knowledge in the Mixoligy art form
• Customer service with fast but precise work ethics
- Freelance Bartender at Private events & Parties
- Outside Sales Representative (Manager in Training/Executive Management Program) at Costco
- sales at Costco
- Certified Personal Trainer/Training Consultant at LA FITNESS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
* Serve alcoholic beverages at both public and private events * Help the event host(s) set everything up and break everything down once the event has wrapped * Build a wide variety of connections so I can continue to book gigs
- Freelance Bartender at Self-Employed
- Server at Capital Ale House
- Server at Fox & Hound
- Cashier at Buffalo Wild Wings
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's of Arts - Liberal Arts
- - Career and Technology Education
Hr + Tips (vary upon booking)
- Freelance Bartender at Spirited Events
- Bartender/Server at Market Broiler Restaurant
- Bartender/Server/Cashier at Sports Zone Bar and Grill
- Bartender/Server at The Big catch Seafood
6 years at this Job
- Certification - Bartending/Mixology
• Private party service catering to mixed clientele with parties from 50-200 people
• Deliver excellent customer service to clients and supervise the work of bar staff.
• Provide all bartending services including the control of cash receipts, training new personnel and inventory control. Fairfield inn & Suites Marriott Times Square, New York, NY
- Freelance Bartender at Private Parties/Catered Events
- Marketing Intern at
- Bar Manager at Private Parties/Catered Events
- Bike Messenger/Courier at CookUnity
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Marketing Communications
- - general
Bartender at private parties
- Freelance Bartender at Private Parties
- Bartender/Server/Busser at Luxe Theather
- Bartender at whats cookin
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Seller/ Server certification #: CA-04256
- Certificate of Bartending
- - Business Administration