Freelance Bookkeeper working with multiple clients in various fields handling all financials including (but not limited to): billing/invoicing, payables/receivables, financial reporting, liason with accountants and financial institutions, reconciliations, partner profit reports/distributions, budgeting/forecasting, expense reimbursements and client billing.
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Bookkeeper
- Branch Manager / Assistant Treasurer at The Bank of New York
- Assistant Branch Manager / Annuity Representative at The Bank of New York
9 years at this Job
Outcomes: * Freelance Bookkeeping, Payroll, Tax Preparation (business tax, local, state and federal) and HR consulting. * Forensic accounting for locally owned and operated physician and their practices, privately-owned real estate ventures and construction companies in the Pittsburgh area. * Most recently responsible for the recovery of over 100k in diverted assets during senior tenor in auditing of accounting practices.
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Analytics Consulting, LLC
- Compliance and Training Manager at Vitti & Vitti and Associates
- Operations Manager at Genesis Medical Associates, Inc
- Supply Chain Coordinator at PPG Architectural Coatings
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Leadership
Staff Accountant/Full Charge Bookkeeper
• Prepared financial reports and statements for multiple clients
• Maintain and analyze the general ledger
• Process accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Process month-end, quarterly, and year-end journal entries
• Payroll processing and maintenance
• Generate profit and loss statements
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Payroll tax filings and 1099 filings
• Develop accounting and administrative processes for multiple clients
• Review and analyze month-end and year-end financial statements, including analysis of financial results with respect to profits, trends, cost, and compliance with budgets
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Ann's Helping Hands Cancer Foundation
- Staff Accountant at World Wide Express
- Sr. Accounting Specialist at Lumedx Corporation
- Client Accounting - Sarbanes Oxley at Robert Half International
at this Job
- - Accounting Principles
- - Business Communication
- Associate - Business Admin, Accounting Principles
• Created new company in Quickbooks on-line, modified chart of accounts and entered beginning balances
• Educated bookkeeper to use Quickbooks on-line
• Designed template to enter payroll entries in General ledger
• Generated several clients' financials for CPA from daily transactions for several past due tax returns
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Icon Printing and Tax & Law Research
- Accounting Clerk at OrthoKinetix
- Bookkeeper at Private Trust Services
- Accounting and Administrative Manager at The AmGraph Group
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management and Human Resources
A financial management consultant professional with 24 years of experience in the accounting field. Diversified background and skills in general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, office management, credit management, billing and auditing. 2012 - Present Private Galt, CA Freelance Bookkeeper/Consultant * Maintained accounting and bookkeeping records for all financial transactions: cash accounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, ledger, journal entries; monthly bank reconciliation. * Created and maintained balance sheets, income statements and cash flow analysis; write-ups as required. * Managed and recorded all credit card charges for debit and credit card. * Provided checks and payments to suppliers as per requirement. * Performed all bookkeeping functions such as entering invoices and accounts. * Monitored ongoing cash flow for organization. * Assisted in payroll tax, sales tax and income tax preparations. Processed, compiled and prepared month-end and year-end financial reports and other standard reporting requirements.
- Freelance Bookkeeper/Consultant at
- Consultant at Accountemps
- Construction Staff Accountant at Pulte Homes
7 years at this Job
Excellent computer skills: QuickBooks 99-2018, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and able to learn proprietary systems/applications quickly and easily. SKILL PROFICIENCIES Payroll, Payroll Taxes, Year end preparation of w-2's and 1099's. Sales and Use Taxes, Worker's Compensation and General Liability Insurance audits, Budget Preparation, Accounts Reconciliation, Collection Calls, Financial Statements, Quarterly Reports, Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Freelance Bookkeeper at List of clients available for reference
- Bookkeeper at Savastano, Kaufman & Co
19 years at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Accounting - Berkley Collage
• Balance and maintain accurate books.
• Match purchase orders with invoices.
• Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management.
• Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts.
• Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances.
• Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
• Prepare quarterly statements for accountant's review.
• Monitor pension and health insurance benefits.
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Upwork
- Office Manager/Administrative Assistant at Catapult Learning
- Front Desk Receptionist at Bloke's Barbershop and Gentlemen's Emporium
- Administrative Assistant at Villanova University, Office of Research and Special Grants
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Business Administration
to Current * Five Points Senior Apartments * Promex International Plastics Mfg. * Garland Wholesale Beauty Supplies * Regal Building Property Management * Uniforms, Inc. * David Kessler Real Estate * Ellen Lee, Attorney at Law * Bunn & Bunn Estate Attorneys * Yen Consulting * System Logic Technology Consulting
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Promex International Plastics Mfg
- General Bookkeeper at Chopstix Dim Sum Café
- at Arthur Anderson & Co
1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
2. Oracle. Aug 2009 Thru Feb 2010 3. Millennium Media Services. Oct 2008 Thru Jul 2009
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Self Employeed dba Data Ginie
- at First Look Studios Home Entertainment
- at Fox Home Entertainment
- Freelance Bookkeeper at
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Science
Freelance support for BJW Architecture, Concord NC and Cameron Concepts, Concord, NC. Responsibilities include billing, accounts payable and receivable, month end and year end accounting, including closing and reconciliation, collections, and payroll. Also responsible for network administration, including server management, software and hardware installations, upgrades, data processing, and training.
- Freelance Bookkeeper/Network Administrator at BJW Architecture
- CFO/Network Administrator/Office Manager at Walker Marketing
- Customer Service Representative, Freight Management at Clicklogistics
- Administrative Manager at Beach Products
16 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school