Freelance bookkeeper specializing in small business. Utilizes QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office to maintain financial records and provide reports. Duties include account reconciliation, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, etc.
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Self-employed
- Office Manager at Aunt Penny's Pet Sitting
- Freelance Blogger at Self-employed
- Director of Development at Goodwill of Southwestern PA
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business/Accounting
Currently - Freelance Bookkeeper/ Accountant Freelance Full Bookkeeping Services to companies who require bookkeeping or accounting help. Currently providing part time services to Audiophile, Property Management and Consulting Company in Sacramento. 02/12-01/15 Controller - Strikes Unlimited Inc Fully in-charge of preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly and yearly Financial Statements to the owners and investors. Oversee the Accounting Department. Fully hands on tasks. Preparation of Financial Statements, Cash flows, Management Reports using Quickbooks Pro and Excel. Oversee the Restaurants. Bowling Alley and Bar Operations in the absence of the Operations Director or General Manager. Responsible for the daily and monthly Cash In and Outflow of the company including Capital purchases
- Freelance Bookkeeper/ Accountant at Audiophile, Property Management and Consulting Company
- Controller at Elk Grove & Rocklin Family & Entertainment Centre
- VP Accounting Services. - Tax Pro (Part-time) at
- CONTROLLER at CLARION HOTEL
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- vocational - DOS and Window Applications
- Diploma In Business Studies - Accounting & Administration
• Currently working as Full Charge Bookkeeper for various clients in New York & New Jersey
• Provide Full-charge Accounting Services to include General business organization consulting, Account reconciliations, A/R, A/P, reporting, Sales tax returns, Payroll administration, Financial Reporting and Human Resources/Benefits.
• Clients have included Design Studio & Shop, Medical Office, Interior Design Company, Marketing Office, Real Estate Development Group, Law Office, Caterering Company, Photography Studio, Fine Dining Restaurant and Retail Stores.
• Extensive knowledge & use of QuickBooks & Excel.
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Self Employed
- Designer at www.plumstore.com
- Bookkeeper at www.plumstore.com
- Bookkeeper/Manager/Co-owner at SIR
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.F.A. - Photography
Outcomes: * Freelance Bookkeeping, Payroll, Tax Preparation (business tax, local, state and federal) and HR consulting. * Forensic accounting for locally owned and operated physician and their practices, privately-owned real estate ventures and construction companies in the Pittsburgh area. * Most recently responsible for the recovery of over 100k in diverted assets during senior tenor in auditing of accounting practices.
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Analytics Consulting, LLC
- Compliance and Training Manager at Vitti & Vitti and Associates
- Operations Manager at Genesis Medical Associates, Inc
- Supply Chain Coordinator at PPG Architectural Coatings
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Leadership
Self-employed since 2014, forming my own LLC in 2017. I have worked independently with a variety of small companies and entrepreneurs:
• Bookkeeper: Working with small businesses · Perform full accounting for clients on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis – includes reconciliations, general ledger review, and preparing for year-end reporting to CPAs · Research and resolve client accounts to bring books into compliance · Manage and maintain schedule to provide service to roughly two dozen clients
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Self-employed
- Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller at R W Smith Company
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration-Accounting
I currently work as a freelance Bookkeeper for small businesses using Quickbooks online for which am certified. 1. I prepare financial reports for the businesses. 2. I help manage the A/R & A/P reports. 3. Prepare Monthly budgets for the businesses. 4. Liaised with the CPA during the tax season to ensure accurate returns are filed. 5. Issued invoices to customers. 6. Help to interpret the financial reports to the business owners. 7. Provide clerical and administrative support when needed.
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Various Companies
- Market Director/Bookkeeper/Presenter at Radio Uganda Boston
- Bank Teller at Santander Bank
- Assistant Finance Manager at Nabors Drilling International (Uganda)
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Accounting - Applied Accounting
Perform General Bookkeeping duties remotely or in office for variety of small business and high net worth personal accounts.
Set-up and/or maintain accounting program files to ensure efficient work flow and accuracy of accounting activities.
• Execute bookkeeping duties dependent on client specifications including but not limited to: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Check Writing, Invoicing, Purchase Orders, Inventory Management, Bank & Credit Card Account Reconciliations, Sales Tax Computation & Filing, Payroll Tax Filing, Post Journal Entries
• Identify work flow issues and implement procedures to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity
• Interact with accountant on as needed basis to communicate financial reporting for year -end tax needs
• Produce and review Financial Reports as requested
• Create and/or uphold efficient filing system for all clients as needed
• Prepare individual, self-employed and corporate tax returns for accountants review
- FREELANCE BOOKKEEPER at Bank & Credit Card Account
- BOOKKEEPER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at Joel C. Lewinson
- LICENSING COORDINATOR at New England Financial
- ASSISTANT BOOKKEEPER/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at Chapman
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Worked on small projects including: setting up QuickBooks accounts, correcting incorrect entries and quarterly transaction entry.
• Execute general bookkeeping duties on client specifications including but not limited to: Accounts payable, accounts receivable, check writing, inventory management, bank and credit card account reconciliations, payroll tax filing and post journal entries.
• Produce and review financial reports as requested.
• Identify work flow issues and implement procedures to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity; also, trained the new Financial Business Manager to maintain parts of the company's books.
• Accessed QuickBooks and financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- FREELANCE BOOKKEEPER at BCTGM BAKERS UNION
- PAYROLL GENERALIST (Contractor) at U. S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES / WASH, DC
- Bookkeeper at AFSCME District Council 20
8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ACCOUNTING
Bookkeeping for clients, preparation of payroll returns, data entry, bank reconciliation and other clerical duties.
- Freelance Bookkeeper at A.B. & Notary Services
- Bookkeeper/Cashier at USHA Valero
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at HRD Marine
- Office Administrator/Bookkeeper at SRS & Co
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Diploma - Accounting
• Balance and maintain accurate books.
• Match purchase orders with invoices.
• Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management.
• Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts.
• Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances.
• Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
• Prepare quarterly statements for accountant's review.
• Monitor pension and health insurance benefits.
- Freelance Bookkeeper at Upwork
- Office Manager/Administrative Assistant at Catapult Learning
- Front Desk Receptionist at Bloke's Barbershop and Gentlemen's Emporium
- Administrative Assistant at Villanova University, Office of Research and Special Grants
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Business Administration