Solutions for those in need of creative direction, idea generation, creative management, or just a little pixel magic. Responsible for deliverables from concept to execution across various platforms in digital, print, trade show assets, branding, presentations and SEO optimized responsive websites.
- Freelance Consultant at Creative Freelance Consultant
- Corporate Marketing Director at Land Advisors Organization
- Creative Director at Axon (formerly TASER International)
- Art Director and Senior Designer at Alphalogic Systems, Inc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Visual Communications Technology
As a freelancer continued to design and supervise the production of, ads, collateral, packaging, POP, websites and other materials for companies in various fields. Key Clients have included: Gulliver Schools, Western Digital, Genius Kye, UM College of Engineering, Victory Cruises, Santillana USA Publishing Co, South Beach Dental, Exclusive Gentleman/Barber Art, Rivero Auto, Intermedia Disc, Sabio IT, MD International, Verifone, MMI Nature's First, Hialeah Products, Josef Nuts, Miami Dental Sedation Spa, Doctor's Medical Centers, Batey.
- Freelance / Consultant at I have a varie list of clients that i have worked for on a freelance / consultant capacity
- Creative Director at K & A Graphic / Intermedia Disc
- Creative Director at DV Advertising International
- Vice President - Art Director at Beyond Design Marketing Group, Inc
27 years at this Job
- Associate in Arts
Classroom Social Studies Instructor at Frederick Douglass High School.
Establish clear objectives for for all lessons, units and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
● Work as a Freelance Instructor with individual/independent clients assisting with SAT test preparation. Freelance for IOR Global Services as a Freelance English Instructor and Cultural Immersion guide. IOR Global assists expatriates transition into American culture.
● Adopt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs, interests and learning styles.
- Freelance Instructor at Freelance Consultant
- ESL Teacher (part-time) at ADULT LEARNING CENTER
- VA Bulldogs Program Manager/ Social Studies Teacher at FREDERICK DOUGLASS HIGH SCHOOL
- Internship Supervisor at FREDERICK DOUGLASS HIGH SCHOOL
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - International Relations and Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Psychology
freelance consultant focusing on continuous improvement utilizing Six Sigma / DMAIC methodologies and statistical techniques as well as Quality Systems deployment (ISO 13495 / ISO 9001).
• AJR, IL: Private Class I Disposable Medical Device Company: Build Quality Organization and system from ground up, focusing on Validation, Regulatory Compliance, Supplier Management and Document Control. Achieved ISO 13485:2016 Certification, and FDA 21 CFR Part 820 compliance.
• Mentor R&D, Turkey: Assisted with pharmaceutical start-up acquisition by acting as a subject matter expert for Risk assessment for ISO 13485 and medical device factory management during due diligence stage.
• Horizon Surveying and Mapping, IL: Applied Lean Six Sigma to decrease project turnover time by 35%. Business sales forecasting and organizational right-sizing utilizing statistical trend analysis.
- Freelance Consultant at Self-employed
- Senior Director of Quality and Sustainability, Americas at PHILIPS, Professional Lighting Solutions
- Director of Global Factory Quality at HONEYWELL
- Business Unit Quality Manager at EATON, Power Quality Solutions Operation
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Systems Science and Industrial Engineering
- M.S. - Industrial Management
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
Freelance consultant on multiple engagements. Representative projects listed below, collateral featured on www.thewriteprice.com. Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council - Atlanta, GA (Ongoing) Help oversee media communications including preparing articles, press kits, press releases, and other content initiatives. Lead creation of weekly newsletter delivered to 7,000 subscribers and stakeholders including Georgia Power, Delta Airlines, Coca-Cola, and other major companies. Manage process of weekly radio show Let's Talk Small Business. WebMD - Atlanta, GA Assisted in editing robust collection of articles from prominent media partner. Edited questions and answers from existing WebMD content for use with smart assistants like Siri and Alexa. Used SharePoint to update editorial content. The Exeter Group - Chicago, IL Edited qualitative and quantitative reports for consulting firm averaging 100+ pages, checking for errors in syntax, spelling and punctuation. Composed 90-second scripts from focus group summaries for firm's clients to be performed by professional actors in video monologues. Cobb Life + Cherokee Life magazines - Marietta, GA Crafted lifestyle pieces - accompanied by personal photography - on domestic travel experiences for two suburban Atlanta lifestyle magazines with a circulation of 50,000.
- Freelance Consultant at The Write Price
- Manager, Communications at GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Editor at NEIGHBOR NEWSPAPERS, INC
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A - Mass Communication
Architect & Lead MVC Developer - Multi-Client Route "Traveling Salesman" Optimization and Least Cost Mode Selection Web App Using C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL Server 2016, JSON, jQuery, ASP.NET, MVC, Razor, AJAX, JQGrid, Bootstrap Material Design, ProMiles Web Services, Google Maps API, Google Route Matrix API, MapQuest Route Web Service, Traveling Salesman Algorithm - Logic and Logistics, Inc. has significant historical experience in the logistics routing and optimization industry and is now leveraging that industry expertise by developing and making a multi-client "freemium" web app available to the industry. The product will allow small shippers (clients) to go online and determine the least-cost method (LTL, Truckload or Fleet) for shipping their daily shipments subject to constraints of mode max weight, delivery time, mode availability, cost, etc. LTL Rates are provided via a UPS ".Net/ASMX" web service; Distances are provided via ProMiles web services, Google and MapQuest web services and mapping is provided via Google Maps API. Google and MapQuest return JSON results which are deserialized to C# classes and then stored to SQL Server. - Logic and Logistics, Inc., Atlanta, GA June 2017/Present
- Architect & Lead MVC Developer at Logistics Company
- Quantitative Developer at Hedge Fund
- Architect & Lead MVC Developer at Logistics Company
- Architect & Lead MVC Developer at Toll Violation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
I have more than 10 years of experience performing internal audits, process designs and reviews, and fraud investigations in the manufacturing and retail industries. Also, I was involved in strategy consulting, project management, risk assessment and modeling, systems development, and IT audits. Freelance Consultant (Volunteer work) (June 2018 to Current) - Provide support to former contacts in the Philippines for policy and process evaluation - Help students with their thesis and feasibility studies for free service - Provide consultation to professors requiring help for topics under my expertise - I also took this time for personal development through attending conferences and webinars related to my field of work.
- Freelance Consultant (Volunteer work) at Financial Institution
- Managing Consultant at Advisory Division, P&A Grant Thornton
- Executive Audit Manager at Audit Department, KARAMAR CORPORATION
- Officer In charge at Audit Team
9 months at this Job
- Certification - Institute of Certified Management Accountants
• Consulting as a Tourism Marketing Analyst for the tourism offices of Visit Colorado and Visit Nebraska.
• Pulling reports for social media posts and individual co-ops being promoted via Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Organizing Co-op results for Industry and Billing views for each tourism office.
• Consulted as a Hospitality and Event Planning Consultant for Seagate Technology.
• Planned the menu for the 2019 CES show in Las Vegas.
• Communicated with The Venetian/Palazzo hotel about menu and pricings.
• Coordinated vendors, deliveries, and staff scheduling.
- Freelance Consultant at Demorre Freelance
- Service Catering Manager at Northern Colorado Catering Company
- Facility Coordinator and Executive Assistant at Rise Broadband
- Catering Intern at Canoe Brook Country Club
5 months at this Job
- BS - Recreation, Park and Tourism Management
- Bachelor's - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor's - French and Francophone Studies
Freelance consultant for corporations such as iconic American sports clothing company Mitchell & Ness, and address verification software company Runner Technologies. Deep dive into client SOP and software integrations. Business requirements gathering and documentation. GAP analysis. Direct and conduct all implementation updates, including inventory management and accounting initiatives. Procure and manage external resources. Provide UAT, training and support. Create custom user manuals for both end users and future administrators, based on system customizations. Recommend system changes and enhancements based on changing operational and business needs.
• Reduced costs by 35% through contract negotiations with software vendors. 3rd party applications and vendors include iCharts, RFSmart, Pacejet, and Nolan ABR.
• Secured Data integrity through identifying and eliminating internal and external fraud security risks through NetSuite permission management. Established finance and sales operational policies including financial terms and approval process'.
• Integrated iCharts BI tool for analytics and created criteria for metrics, reducing administrative payroll hours by 10%. Invited to share Operations experience in iCharts webinar "Readying your NetSuite Data for Analytics" and as speaker at SuiteWorld breakout sessions. FUNCTIONAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Business Requirements Documentation
• Team Training & Operational Manuals
• Project Management
• Negotiations and Procurement of 3rd Party Applications
• Team Leadership
• Data Migration
• User Roles and Permissions
• Form Customization
• Procure to Pay Management
• Order to Cash
• NetSuite CRM and ERP Modules Linkedin.com/in/margaretvreed [email protected] New Haven, CT 203.376.3741 NETSUITE SYSTEMS ANALYST EXPERIENCE continued
- FREELANCE CONSULTANT - NETSUITE ANALYST at Private Corporations
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS | NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR at Miansai
- NETSUITE MERCHANDISING MANAGER at Astor & Black
- at SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Worked with multiple clients on a wide variety of projects including:
• Reviewing IT vendor contracts/proposals
• SEO, load time optimization, and mobile testing of websites
• Break/fix related to WordPress installs and plugins
• Web server migrations & configuration
• Data manipulation, database/spreadsheet work
• Research, data collection
• Installing and testing methods of monetizing websites (paid premium memberships, e-commerce tools, etc.)
• Editing, reviewing technical manuals
- Freelance Consultant at Freelance/Self employed
- Marketing Technologist at Miller's Health Systems
- IS Department Manager at Miller's Health Systems
- Administrator/Community Manager at LiveUniverse, Inc
6 years, 10 months at this Job