Currently Freelance consultant for Con Edison Green Team
- Freelance Consultant at Strive and Smart Growth LLC
- Senior Energy Auditor (Staten Island) at MHT Lighting
- Energy Efficiency Sales Consultant at Willdan
5 years at this Job
- - Neighborhood Leadership Program
- - Music
Freelance Consultant with 4 Yrs experience.
➢ Worked at HAMSTECH as an Educational Consultant with 5 months experience.
- Freelance Consultant at self
at this Job
• Face to face virtual proctoring and technical services (B Virtual)
• Freelance consultant providing manual and Automated (Selenium/JAVA) website testing and design input for small development agencies.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT / FREELANCE CONSULTANT at B Virtual Inc / Freelance
- Project Manager at RUSCOMP, INC
- QA Analyst at Worldpay US
- Tech Support III at Worldpay US
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Works as a freelance consultant in Human Resources. Areas of expertise are: - Assessment and Development Center implementations including behavioral simulations, 360° evaluations and behavioral interviews. - Targeted Selection Interviews for selection and hiring personnel - Performance and talent management system consultancy - Certified DDI assessor for Assessment Center practices
- Freelance Consultant at DDI - Development Dimensions International
- Freelance Project Based HR Consultancy at
- Organisational Development Manager & HR Business Partner at BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM Pharmaceuticals
- HR Assistant at 3M Company
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Vocational - Tourism & Hotel Management
- - Tourism & Hotel Management
time - Networking projects as a freelance consultant.
- Freelance Consultant at
- Corporate Applications Support Engineer at Petróleos de Venezuela (PDVSA)
- Network Installation & Service Engineer (NISE) at Unisys Corporation - Venezuelan Subsidiary
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Freelance and project-based consultant redefining the online business strategy
• Swords-Smith: Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager ◦ Develop website merchandise strategies to achieve sales. ◦ Develop, implement and monitor paid social brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness. ◦ Develop ecommerce processes, improve communication and implement reporting enhancements. ◦ Own Social Media content strategy and publishing for Facebook and Instagram.
• NARS: Senior Manager, Global E-Commerce and DTC ◦ A newly created team: Lead the global, long term direct-to-consumer marketing strategy across Ecommerce, Retailer.com and Pure Players in partnership with key regions and markets. ◦ Scope and Project Manage global driven pilot projects that will help NARS to become best in class with its flagship. ◦ Support the regions and the DCOE in expanding the e.com footprint in key international markets -by creating a start up package for launch. ◦ Manage the e-com global calendar. ◦ Manage global site content for US and International, creating templates for every launch and delivering a package of assets to regional teams that meet their business goals.
- Freelance Consultant at NARS Cosmetics
- Temporary Global Ecommerce Manager-West Elm at Williams-Sonoma Inc
- Ecommerce Manager-Clinique at Estee Lauder Companies
- Director of eCommerce at Marc Fisher Footwear
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
- As a Marketing and Production Coordinator for M Crown Productions / Gala Magrina Design, I worked with an Interior Designer and Visual Merchandiser to plan and execute a floor set for Calvin Klein in Deer Park NY. In this role I was responsible for all logistics, sourcing product, conducting site visits, staffing, supervising contractors and liaising with store staff as well as Calvin Klein’s management. While working with Gala Magrina Design I also took on the responsibility of writing the monthly brand newsletter. - I worked as the on site lead as part of the This is Lester team to produce, install and breakdown a booth for Honest Beauty at the 2018 BlogHer Creators Summit in New York. - I took on the role of project Coordinator as part of the This is Lester team to produce a pop-up activation at the UN headquarters in New York. In this role I conducted a site visit along with UN officials and subsequently created an initial floor plan, I managed the procurement of select production items, secured staff and lead the breakdown post-event.
- Freelance Marketing Coordinator at Freelance/Consultant
- Experiential Marketing Coordinator at Allied Experiential
- Assistant Marketing Manager at Capital Events Ltd.
- PR Assistant at Abstrat Marketing
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Integrated Marketing
- Bachelor's - Advertising, Public Relations
• Manage contracts and event logistics for a wide range of events along the East Coast, including galas, corporate retreats, workshops/intensives, art/music festivals, concerts/live events, walks and marathons
• Create strategic plan for events to design and execute client vision and produce a successful product
• Produce core messaging for events, write pitches, press releases, media advisory, and marketing collateral, as needed
• Negotiate vendor contracts reducing event costs for clients; Oversee budgeting and vendor relations from start-to-finish
• Lead on-site event management and support including staffing, registration, food and beverage selection, talent selection and management, and special event logistics
- EVENT MANAGER CONSULTANT at Freelance Consultant
- EVENT MANAGER CONSULTANT at DC Jazz Festival
- SPECIAL EVENT COORDINATOR at Dress for Success Worldwide
- NY POWER WALK COORDINATOR at Dress for Success Worldwide
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music Business
Clients: Mathnasium, Whatsgoodly, Corporate Culture Development, Infuse.us, MyRoundUp, LightUp ◆ Executed complete marketing overhauls, including high level reporting on channels, user value, and spend. ◆ Oversaw operational restructuring and improvements, leading meetings on topics from hiring to messaging to Salesforce optimization and Hubspot funnel. ◆ Coordinated promotional events and overhauled online presence, including Yelp and website. ◆ Ran PPC ads on Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, and Apple Search, and managed Social Media Influencers. ◆ Implemented monthly e-mail marketing campaigns using Constant Contact and Salesforce, and developed content for all social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and blog using Photoshop and Hootsuite.
- Marketing & Operations Consultant at Freelance Consultant
- Marketing Manager/Business Owner at PARAGON RESUMES
- Growth Marketing Manager at Adherium
- Marketing Manager at Knotel
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History and Political Science
Freelance consulting, business development, and brand ambassadorship for creative and non-profit businesses.
- Freelance Consultant at Self-Employed
- VP/Director of Communications, Sales & Marketing at Startup Art Fair LLC
- Director of Operations, Client & Press Relations at Marx & Zavattero, Inc
- Senior Technical Writer at E-Stamp Corporation
2 years at this Job
- BA - Social Sciences and Communication
- - Concentration on Political Science