Duties performed: functioned as a freelance content writer and Graphics design consultant on platforms such as Freelancer.com as well as physical clients. This is in addition to coming up with articles for the purpose of search engine optimization articles (SEO articles) for clients.
- a) Freelance content writer and Graphic design at
- at NYSC
- Laboratory Assistant at Cross River state Water board
- Laboratory Assistant at Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State
1 month at this Job
I currently work as a content writer, creating Facebook, Google +, and Twitter posts for clients that are part of the health sector, ranging from plastic surgeons, family
physicians, dermatologists and more.
Red Spot Interactive
• My range of clients exist through the health sector ranging from orthodontists, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, rehab centers, and more. Commission
• I have written copy and SEO blogs/ articles on a one-time commission basis for a handful of clients through the Upwork platform.
- FREELANCE CONTENT WRITER, REMOTE at PatientPop
- JUNIOR CONTENT COORDINATOR at THE ZIMMERMAN AGENCY
- RUNNER at THE ZIMMERMAN AGENCY
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - English
I work as a freelance content provider for Nu marketing company. I have been working with this company on an on demand basis. And usually receive between 10-30 assignments per month.
- Freelance Content Writer at Nu (formerly Nu expression)
- Content Writer at Self-employed
- Book editor at Self-employed
- Computer Technician at Freelance
7 months at this Job
- B.A - Mass communications
Work as an independent contractor for an online content marketing site that specializes
in multiple categories and niches.
● Write content for select company blogs and websites requesting specific writing styles per request.
● Work with SEO strategies to optimize each piece of content for successful ranking and search engine viewability.
- Freelance Content Writer at Verblio Content Services
- Writer/Owner at Reflections of a Savage
- Content Writer/Web Design Consultant at Power Source Marketing
- Content Writer at Silly Purple Media
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Music - Songwriting and Vocal Performance
• Researched various industry related topics
• Created eye-catching, and innovative headlines
• Generated ideas for new content types
• Wrote articles to promote products/services
• Proofread content for errors or additions to ensure that content is written per instructions
- Freelance Content Writer at IKAV Technologies
- Computer Science Teacher at IKAV Technologies
- Lecturer at Department of Computer Science
- Lecturer, Department of Computer Science at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
Wrote unique marketing content for multiple businesses and clients based on their personal instructions.
• Learned SEO optimization techniques for writing web content in order to project clients further.
- Freelance Content Writer at Azusa Pacific University
- Student Supervisor at Azusa Pacific University
- Spanish Teacher at Azusa Pacific University
- Grant Writing/Radio Intern at Azusa Pacific University
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English-Writing
- - English to Spanish
• Write blogs and SEO web pages for a wide range of different clients.
• Communicate with business owners and content managers on a daily basis.
• Develop blog topics and create new ideas for web content.
• Implement keywords into content to increase search rankings.
- Freelance Content Writer at WriterAccess
- Content Manager/SEO Account Manager at Ryno Strategic Solutions
- Content Writer/Editor at marketing firm
- Content Writer/Editor at Northern Arizona University
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Strategic Communication
I wrote math content questions for both NWEA MPG and NWEA MAP assessments. I was provided grade level Common Core State Standards and wrote questions that assessed the given standard. I also analyzed questions and aligned them to state standards.
- Freelance Content Writer at NWEA
- Kindergarten and Fourth Grade Teacher at LaSalle Language Academy
- Kindergarten and First Grade Teacher at Woodson Elementary School
- Kindergarten Teacher and Middle School Instructional Aide for Diverse Learners at Woodson Elementary School
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters in Literacy Education - Literacy Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Education
Creating, editing, proofreading web content for Express Newark website, Rutgers University-Newark's Community-University Third Space initiative.
- Freelance Content Writer at Rutgers University
- Freelance: Marketing/Communications Lead, Newark Fashion Forward at Newark Economic Development Corporation
- Senior Account Executive at Full Force Public Relations
- Public Relations Associate (Contractor) at Newark Public Schools
1 year at this Job
- - Communications
- Associate - Business
-Edited and created content for event descriptions, chef profiles -Worked closely with staff in order to ensure quality writing for website
- Freelance Content Writer at EatWith (VizEat)
- SAT Writing Tutor at Elite Educational Institute
- High School English Teacher (Internship) at Independence High School
- College Essay Application Instructor at Elite Educational Institute
3 months at this Job
- Teaching Credential
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature