I'm a freelance copywriter. My website is utahcopywriting.com
- Freelance Copywriter at Utah Copywriting
- Lead Content Writer at Clear Content Marketing
- Human Resources / On-Site Technician at OM Digital
- Account Manager/Sales Representative at Allconnect, Inc
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ENGLISH - LITERARY STUDIES
With the enthusiasm of an elephant holding his first paintbrush, I want to apply my thoughts and word writing to help great teams find the creative solutions they need. ARRIVE (ParkWhiz) Freelance Copywriter Chicago, IL May 2016- Present Brand Voice, CRM, Digital, Ooh, Product/Website, Video, Radio Rebrand Work
- Freelance Copywriter at ARRIVE (ParkWhiz)
- Freelance Copywriter at GRUBHUB
- Freelance Copywriter at GEOMETRY GLOBAL
- Freelance Copywriter at Unilever Brands- Dove, Axe Body Spray
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Integrated Marketing Communication
Self-employed freelance copywriter for small businesses in the greater Austin, TX area. Web, product and social media copy.
- Freelance Copywriter at Death Hilarious Press
- Staff Writer at Literati, Inc.
- Bookseller at Half Price Books, Records, Magazines, Inc.
- Human Resources Associate at Ballet Austin
6 months at this Job
- Certification in Marketing
- B.A. - Creative Writing
• To translate my passion for language into stimulating articles and research
• To be known as a published author Vocation
• Freelance Copywriter - May 2017-Present
• Content specialist for Rosepapa Creative LLC
• Additional clients include: Royal Reach Digital, LLC; DataFlurry Law Firm Marketing; Crystal Point Software Company
• Worked with a variety of small to mid-sized business and entrepreneurs to build unique content for webpages and advertising
• Topics for articles include arts & culture, tips for business success, health care education, and original webpages for SEO webpages
- Freelance Copywriter at Rosepapa Creative LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature - English Literature
Freelance Copywriter/Blogger - Corrales, NM I have been working with New Mexico Trade Alliance in Albuquerque creating several brochures, copywriting, marketing materials, and writing press releases. Currently, have an E-Book on Amazon - LOGO DESIGN - Finding and working with a Graphic Designer Writing a monthly Blog for the International Movie/Book “The Power of the Heart” Online Magazine “Life in Italy” Travel Article Blogging for my Blog “Just Joe Average” producing Blogs on random thoughts that are running around in my head Working on developing an online Radio Show - Voice Over Work On-Air Personality - KCHS-AM/FM - Truth or Consequences, NM I produced and selected music, board operations, voice-over commercials, board operations and interviewed local and national personalities and politicians. Graphic Designer/Illustrator – Xerox Corporation At Xerox, my responsibilities include layout, design, production and illustration of materials for new products being developed. Instructional labels, specification sheets for vendors, and interactive training materials. Art Director - Out-West Publications - Phoenix, AZ Hired to re-organize the Art Department. Responsible for distribution of assignments to Graphic Designers, plus the coordination of materials, graphic standards and reviewing work completed to make sure it met with these standards and clients instructions. Instructor - Al Collins Graphic Design School - Tempe, AZ Instructor: Illustrator and Photoshop on MAC & PC systems. Prepared class lectures, tests, assignments, instructional handouts, graded test, and reviewed portfolios. Owner/Creative Director - Flying Mouse Productions - Port Orchard, WA Graphic Design agency created to service area businesses with graphic design, marketing, public relations and consulting. Working closely with clients, media, and suppliers to produce successful campaigns.
- Freelance Copywriter at Self-Employed
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- - DesignPro Workshop - Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark & Web Design - Seattle, WA Clear Writing Seminar for Proposals & Presentations – Bremerton, WA Effective Teaching Workshop - Al Collins Graphic Design School - Tempe, AZ National Broadcasting School (Radio & TV Announcing) - Seattle, WA Internship - KBSG-FM, KITZ-AM - Seattle, Silverdale, WA Graphic Communications Seminar – Arizona State University Commercial Art & Advertising Degree - Potter Road School - West Seneca, NY Attend Educational Seminars on a Continuing Basis
FREELANCE COPYWRITER / 2 years - present
• Concept, develop and write digital and print content, including web pages, emails, product descriptions, social media posts and B2B and B2C direct mail pieces. Clients: Coca-Cola, First Republic Bank, Na Hoku Jewelry, Hawaiian Telcom ANTHOLOGY MARKETING GROUP / 3 years Copywriter
• Created print ads, radio spots, brand campaigns, video scripts, direct mail pieces, newsletters, articles, infographics, social media campaigns, media tags and product development.
• Clients: Hawaiian Airlines, Hawaiian Telcom, American Savings Bank, Hawaii Gas, Maui Visitors Bureau, Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, Foodland Grocery Store. ALTRES / 1 year Copywriter
• Wrote digital content and marketing materials for the largest HR company in Hawaii. Created a voice and tone for the company's new payroll and HR division, simplicityHR®. VOI TUTTI MAGAZINE / 1 year Journalist/Editorial Team
• Served as journalist and office support for the first magazine dedicated to the Italian community.
• Developed, edited and wrote cover stories. CITY WEEKLY MAGAZINE / 3 years Journalist
• Created own weekly column and was responsible for features and interviews, from concepts to pitching to execution. WHY I'M SPECIAL: Conceptual & strategic thinker Trained in all mediums Have diverse experience Collaborative Proactive Witty
- Freelance Copywriter at
at this Job
- - English
• Concept and copywriting for a variety of freelance clients with media ranging from print to web
• Create website and promotional content for highest trafficked American Muay Thai website on the web
• Consult in marketing strategy and brand development
• Research, draft and transcribe interviews and podcasts with world-renowned athletes
• Conceptualizing and directing training videos and webcasts
• Implement fundraising projects generating thousands of dollars to benefit Costa Rican orphans
• Compose blogs in a variety of lenses ranging from travel, to vegan cuisine, to underwater photography
• Assist on photo shoots, location scouting, and photo captioning
- Freelance Copywriter at
- Assistant Director, Stage Manager at The Depot Theatre
- Playwriting Teacher at The Depot Theatre
- Assistant Stage Manager at The Depot Theatre
5 years at this Job
- Masters of Theatre Arts - Theatre Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing - Creative Writing
As a freelance copywriter I have written blog posts, articles, product descriptions, landing pages, and more for a variety of clients. I'm not only great at what I do, I am in love with what I do, and the proof is in the pudding with each piece I provide. Clients and services include: * Product description writing for zulily (yes, it's lower-cased) * Landing pages for North Country Rivers, Boeing, and more * Product description writing for Orientaltrading.com, WalMart, and Overstock.com I have written thousands of blog posts, product descriptions, landing pages, 'About Us' story lines, and more for private and very public clients in various industries. From real estate to beauty to industrial companies, I hone my writing style to match the specific needs and 'voice' of each client. I specialize in content that is strong in creating customer awareness and action to help make a company's online presence more competitive and successful. I have over 10 years of experience in writing gripping copy my clients use to promote their business, products, or services. I am skilled in producing SEO-rich content and more to help a business stand out in the online world. My degree emphasis on sales and marketing allows me to understand the dynamics of customer decision and how a company's online presence must impress within seconds to be relevant. With the right written copy and driven marketing, a company can succeed in gaining and retaining a positive customer base.
- Freelance Copywriter at Self-employed
at this Job
- AAS in Business Management/Entrepreneurship, 1 year tech degree in business management-retail - Business Management/Entrepreneurship (emphasis on Sales and Marketing)
- Freelance Copywriter at Freelance/Self employed
- Project Coordinator at Pegalo Properties, Inc
- Casting Director at John Valley Productions
- Production Assistant at Pegalo Properties, Inc
at this Job
- B.A. in Film and New Media Studies - Film and New Media Studies
- - German, Humanities, and Theater
Copywriting/content creation, web content, sales
pages, white pages, press releases, eBooks, blog posts,
articles, emails and research. [email protected] (727)810-1395
• Created all web/sales content on www.neocorium.com, and www.naturalpowersnutrition.com. A few examples of my work can be seen on those websites* Product information for several companies, sales sheets, emails, several eBooks, web content, press releases, and blog posts.
• Presently- Owner/Freelance Copywriter at Well-Jen Health Copy.
- Owner/Freelance Copywriter & Content creator | Well-Jen Health at NeoCorium, LLC., Bio Lab Naturals, Inc., BioProtein Technology, Pure Solutions, TEN Institute.
- Mental Health Caregiver at Gallo House M.H. ALF
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Online schooling/course intensives - Health Market copy, Direct response, Web Content creation