Freelance creative direction, art copy. All media, any industry/client category.
- Freelance Creative Director at Steve Greenblatt Creative
- Senior Marketing Dude at Think Patented
- VP, Executive Creative Director at BRC Marketing, Inc
- Associate Creative Director at Zimmerman & Partners
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- BFA/Graphic Design - Graphic Design
• Develop creative concepts for integrated campaigns
• Create visuals and layouts for digital and traditional
• Designed presentations
• Branding and identity
• Direct and guide photographers, illustrators, film houses, or other creative resources
• Present concepts to the client
• Clients: Meglei (American property management co.)
- Freelance Creative Director / Art Director at Freelance
- Creative Director / Art Director at Bob Creative
- Creative Director at Rusu+Bortun
- Group Creative Director at Publicis Worldwide
4 months at this Job
- Master Degree in Visual Arts - Visual Arts
Management, Marketing, Photography, Videography & Design Website: rodolfoarana.com Instagram: @rodolfoearana
Facebook: facebook.com/rodolfo.e.arana Youtube: Creator Studio Channel
● Gymnastics: AGG 2017 World Champions & 2018 Finnish Champions Minetit Team. Created, manage and responsible for design and content of: Instagram: @minetitworld
● Art: Creative Director for Nicaraguan Contemporary Artist María Reneé Pérez. Created, manage and responsible for design and content of: Website: arte-mariarenee.com Facebook: facebook.com/artemariarenee Instagram: @mariareneeperezart
● Real Estate: Media and branding design for Luxury Real Estate Associate, Sales and Relocation Specialist Valeria Avirett.
- Freelance Creative Director at Self
- Area Manager at Gucci
- Associate Manager at Mulberry, San Francisco, California
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Undergraduate Business Administration
Web & Graphic Design CREATIVE DIRECTOR, BRANDING/MARKETING
Social Media Marketing July 2016 - Present
● All services provided and visual portfolio can be
- Freelance Creative Director Work at JT MEDIA
- SOCIAL MEDIA & ONLINE COMMUNITY MANAGER at East West Bridge
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & BRAND MANAGER at Financially Wise Women
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Branding & Marketing
- - Marketing
- - Vocal & Music Business Management
Lea Ladera is an award-winning integrated creative director and senior art director. She specializes in creating memorable and innovative campaigns across multiple media platforms which include broadcast TV, print, outdoor, digital, social, mobile, PR events and experiences. Recently, she's been involved with influencer marketing and content. She places an emphasis on craft and design and has brought some fresh and effective thinking to a variety of Fortune 500 brands. The campaign ideas have won consumer's hearts which ultimately led to building brand recognition and brand love. Her earlier years in PR and promotions gave her the skills and knowledge to create stories that resonate with consumers. In an ever-changing marketplace Lea understands what it takes for brands to succeed. She relies on sound strategy and key consumer insights which have resulted in some well-known campaigns for clients such as: Rolex, American Express, Nespresso, Cigna Healthcare, Coca-Cola, Macy's, McDonald’s, HP, Delta Airlines, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, and JCPenney. She's collaborated with top industry leaders and icons, world-renowned photographers, directors and celebrities. They've been her inspiration. Beyond advertising, she and her family volunteer and help raise funds for NY Presbyterian Hospital’s Komansky Center for Children’s Health. And like most creatives, she enjoys consuming art and taking professional classes. She is also an Integrated Advertising Professor at the School of Visual Arts. You can view Lea's work at laderacreative.com
- Freelance Creative Director at laderacreative.com
- SVP, Executive Creative Director at MCCANN ERICKSON, NY
- Global Creative Director at SAATCHI & SAATCHI, NY
- FREELANCE CREATIVE at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Advertising
- - Education
Sustain strong, long-term client relationships by developing a deep understanding of business goals and devising creative solutions uniquely suited for each brand. Identify and resolve a wide array of audience targeting concerns, manage content development, and devise campaign strategies. Perform meticulous, ongoing competitor analysis, ensuring optimal pricing, marketing strategy, and service offerings. Selected Project Contributions:
• Co-founded Divy Inc.; directed a team of UI/UX designers and content developers in the creation of a fractional share investing app for iPhone and Android.
• Spearheaded a complete overhaul of National Geographic’s e-newsletter campaign strategy.
• Created Hasbro’s The World’s Greatest Toy and Game Club and Instant Win Toy & Game Giveaway campaign. Collaborated with brands like Monopoly, Star Wars, Transformers, and Scrabble.
• Deployed a virtual tailor tool on DestinationXL.com to translate user preferences into accurate size and style recommendations.
• Developed the Web Style Guide for Cox Communications including e-commerce features, account management tools, entertainment channels, and customer support.
• Design Director for Cygnus Business Media; drove the construction of a back-end CMS with versatile front-end modular design framework, allowing the launch of 30+ uniquely branded B2B websites in 6 months.
- Freelance Creative Director at Jeff Aiken Creative Direction, LLC
- Creative Director at Divy Inc
- Design Director at Cahners Business Information
- Senior Art Director at MarketResearch.com
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Advertising Design
• An overall creative mercenary with the ability to supplement or generate new ideas then execute that idea from concept to completion.
• Art direction and writer based creative director that can lead large or small teams through a brainstorming or production process.
• Extremely proficient in After Effects as an animator, Premiere as an editor. Nice with the Cinema 4D as an Uncanny Valley tourist.
• Creation of branded content, sizzle reels, and preproduction spec work.
• Experience with digital and traditional advertising, with the ability to combine into a 360 campaign.
- Freelance Creative Director at agdaar
- Digital Creative Director at Cramer-Krasselt
- Creative Director at Click 3X
- Associate Creative Director at VML
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Visual Communication
Collaborative fashion start-up. Creative Director for Logo design, product design and photography, promotional videos, ad campaigns for social media and themed collection campaigns.
- Freelance Creative Director at Gracious MFG
- Art Director at CINEFABRIQUE
- Graphic Designer at K&M Camera
- Intern at Visual Mercenary Group
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- BFA - Film, Photography, Fine Art
- - Painting
Worked as a Creative Director/Writer on a Square Enix 360 video game pitch, and created and investor pitch deck for Legacy Pictures (design, copy and research), and wrote, produced and directed the web series pilot for No eXcape (including creative direction for overall project).
- Freelance | Creative Director/Producer/Writer at Waypoint and Legacy Pictures
- Content Director/Producer/Copywriter at Xsolla
- Creative Director/Producer/Copywriter at Jetpack Bacon Creative
- Digital Copywriter/Creative Director at Real World, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Bachelors and AA Degrees
Robert Fitzgerald idesignbro, Charlotte, North Carolina
Freelance Art Director 20007 - present
I worked with a wide-range of clients that include major ad agencies, retailers, corporations, nonprofits and small business owners working directly with Creative Directors, Copywriters and Producers to create multi-media advertising concepts. The Palm Beach Post, West Palm Beach, Florida
Creative Director 2005 - 2007
• Managed and developed budgets.
• Worked directly with Associate Creative Directors, Copywriters and Producers to create advertising concepts.
• Responsible for development of a work flow data base design.
• Web strategy, multi-media campaigns, print and on line initiatives with a deep understanding of the customer mind-set .
• Designed impactful concepts with the flexibility to address broad brand messages through to highly promotional offers.
• Developed brand-consistent creative concepts, visual standards and treatments.
• Directed photo shoots on a regular basis and television shoots based on my concept boards. Tribune Sun-Sentinel, Fort Lauderdale, Florida Art Director1989 - 2005
• Lead creative in the development, design and production of multimedia campaigns, including print and broadcast, product launches, brochures, advertorials, web sites, banner ads, billboards, logos, product packaging, and more .
• I monitored key trends in design, identified opportunities and implemented new approaches to enhance the company’s brand and image.
• I collaborated with copywriters, designers, and marketing partners to develop cohesive brand communications.
• Develop concepts, layouts and graphics for Sun-Sentinel in print and digital vehicles including but not limited to magazin edsi,rect mail, in-store signage, digital display and POP materials providing feedback to, and collaborates with, outside vendors.
• Oversee work being done by outside agencies/design firms, freelancers, and photographers. Education Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
• Technical Proficiencies Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Divi, Wordpress, Google Analytics, CRM, Survey Monkey, Basecamp, Mail Chimp, HTML, CSS
• Awards: Gold and Silver ADDY Awards for design.
• Other recognition of note: Sun-Sentinel President’s Award, Palm Beach Post Person of the year Award. Portfolio: idesignbro.com References: Josie Bacallo 954.683.2028, Wendy DeLucca 954.699.6556, Vicky Durkin 954.632.4260, Jean Giovannelli 561.212.0921
- Freelance Creative Director at idesignbro.com
12 years, 2 months at this Job