January 2015 to Present Concepts, brand development for retail, B2B, non-profit. TV, print, digital and outdoor. Supervised freelance and junior art directors and designers, assigned photography and production projects. Clients: Furman Roth Advertising - Cohen’s Fashion Optical, Weizmann Institute of Science, New York Methodist Hospital, Fordham University, B&H Photo, Stew Leonard, Golden Blossom Honey, Nassau Community College; Avalanche Creative - VydoxPlus, RushCard, Hair Club For Men, Pure Gold Collagen; LoBo & Petrocine Advertising - Monroe College, Delta Dental, The Mako Group, Accu Data; St.George University; CA Technologies; Lights.com - Online retail; Sacks Communications - MTA, Urban Tech, PSE&G, CUNY; Ocean Media Works - Dog Hipster, Braveheart Women, CEO Essence, The Hug; The A Team Creative - Bushmill Whiskey/Black Bush and Three Olive Vodka; Banfi Vintners - Riunite, Bolla, Maschio; Excelsior Wines - Casillero del Diablo, Terrunyo, Frontera; Brainstorm Studio - CA Technologies, Data Storage Corp., RCN Cable and Voice Service Skills Used Concept thinking, drawing, presentation and converting rough designs to finished produced materials using the Adobe Creative Suite System - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Edge, Animate and Premiere Pro.
- Freelance Creative Director/Owner at Creative Top Dog LLC
- Senior Art Director at UMarketing
- Senior Art Director at McCaffery Gottlieb Lane LLC
- Art Director Associate Creative Director at Hakuhodo Advertising America Inc
4 years at this Job
- - Advertising & Design
- Associates Degree in Applied Science & Art - Advertising and Graphic Design
idesignbro, Charlotte, North Carolina
Freelance Art Director 20007 - present
I worked with a wide-range of clients that include major ad agencies, retailers, corporations, nonprofits and small business owners working directly with Creative Directors, Copywriters and Producers to create multi-media advertising concepts.
The Palm Beach Post, West Palm Beach, Florida
Creative Director 2005 - 2007
• Managed and developed budgets.
• Worked directly with Associate Creative Directors, Copywriters and Producers to create advertising concepts.
• Responsible for development of a work flow data base design.
• Web strategy, multi-media campaigns, print and on line initiatives with a deep understanding of the customer mind-set .
• Designed impactful concepts with the flexibility to address broad brand messages through to highly promotional offers.
• Developed brand-consistent creative concepts, visual standards and treatments.
• Directed photo shoots on a regular basis and television shoots based on my concept boards. Tribune Sun-Sentinel, Fort Lauderdale, Florida Art Director1989 - 2005
• Lead creative in the development, design and production of multimedia campaigns, including print and broadcast, product launches, brochures, advertorials, web sites, banner ads, billboards, logos, product packaging, and more .
• I monitored key trends in design, identified opportunities and implemented new approaches to enhance the company’s brand and image.
• I collaborated with copywriters, designers, and marketing partners to develop cohesive brand communications.
• Develop concepts, layouts and graphics for Sun-Sentinel in print and digital vehicles including but not limited to magazin edsi,rect mail, in-store signage, digital display and POP materials providing feedback to, and collaborates with, outside vendors.
• Oversee work being done by outside agencies/design firms, freelancers, and photographers. Education Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
• Technical Proficiencies Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Divi, Wordpress, Google Analytics, CRM, Survey Monkey, Basecamp, Mail Chimp, HTML, CSS
• Awards: Gold and Silver ADDY Awards for design.
• Other recognition of note: Sun-Sentinel President’s Award, Palm Beach Post Person of the year Award. Portfolio: idesignbro.com References: Josie Bacallo 954.683.2028, Wendy DeLucca 954.699.6556, Vicky Durkin 954.632.4260, Jean Giovannelli 561.212.0921
- Freelance Creative Director at idesignbro.com
12 years at this Job
• Founded a creative services and communications strategy consultancy as a spin-off from Barnburner Sports
• Led client and agency teams through all stages of marketing campaigns including overarching communications strategy design, creative direction, copywriting, and development of all media
• Key campaigns for Marsh & McLennan, ERA Real Estate, Altria, CarpetOne, Flooring America/Canada, and others
- Freelance Creative Director at Barnburner Creative
- Co-Founder, Head of Creative at Barnburner Sports & Experiential Marketing
- Creative Director & Executive Producer at ASJ Productions
- Senior Manager of Event Production at Realogy
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Brain & Cognitive Sciences
Principal / Creative Director, 2017 - Present Offer successful advertising and design solutions to complex marketing challenges. In-house services in the following areas: Creative Direction, Sr. Art Direction, Sr. Designer, Digital Production, Print Production, Project Management. Various projects as freelancer: Branding, Corporate Identity, Websites, Micro sites, Landing Pages, Digital Ads, Collateral, Brochures, Packaging, Large Format Graphics, POP & POS Displays and Environmental Design. KaVo Kerr (In-house roles: Lead Sr. Art Director & Brand Manager) Lead Designer & Brand Manager for Dental Imaging Department, United States. Brands: DEXIS, GENDEX, I-CAT, NOMAD, Instrumentarium and Soredex. Concept development, design and production of lead-generating integrated marketing campaigns and other brand-related marketing collateral including new product launches, ad campaigns, direct mail, brochures, website graphics, e-blasts, landing pages, tablet apps, trade show graphics, sales support tools and developed new brand guidelines. Speedo (In-house roles: Sr. Designer, Print Production) Packaging, national ads, in store POS, trade show booth, large format graphics, catalogs. JR286/NIKE (In-house roles: Sr. Designer, Print Production, Photography, Photo Retoucher) Catalogs, packaging, banner ads, email design, photography, digital photo retouching and composing. Various other projects. Sonnyside Up (In-house roles: Digital Retoucher, Print Production) Retail food Industry. Packaging, digital retouching.
- Freelance Creative Director & Designer at Ground Zero Design
- Creative Department Manager at Idea Hall
- Project Manager/Estimator at MARCOR/NCM
- Principal/Creative Director at BG Design
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.F.A - Visual Communications / Advertising & Graphic Design
Build, manage and mentor teams of designers, writers and photographers to brand/rebrand by exploring stronger emotional connections with customers, creating demand for products and services to increase sales. This includes identity, voice and messaging to cultivate a focused brand experience for all media channels including print and digital campaigns.
• Develop digital and social media strategies to create a seamless and cohesive brand story.
• Produce on- and off-site projects through to completion using a proactive hands-on approach to develop integrated and innovative marketing campaigns with the goal to drive sales and increase revenue.
• Mentor career goals and individual growth within creative teams by identifying individual strengths. Notable clients: ComedySportz Las Vegas, G2 Crowd, Jane Hamley Wells, Blade & Tine Culinary Consultants, Artisan Hotel
- Freelance Creative Director & Design Consultant at Kristi McKay Creative
- Senior Creative at McGuffin Creative Group
- Freelance Creative/Art Director at Kristi McKay Creative
- Adjunct Faculty at Bally Total Fitness
2 years at this Job
- MFA - Master of Fine Art Interdisciplinary Art
- BFA - Bachelor of Fine Art Visual Communications
• Handle day to day creative and innovative strategies that align with client business and audience. Provide guidance and oversee creative process so it stays on target.
• Manage and/or design multiple projects simultaneously with high degree of accuracy and creative excellence. These projects include publications, training manuals and other traditional design services.
• Work with outside contractors such as copywriters, web designers, designers, photographers, print, promotional, signage vendors as well as, many different kinds of marketing consultants and their clients.
• Provide visual brand management, maintain, follow, support and elevate brand standards.
• Research vendors to assess the most effective, or the one best suited for the client’s needs.
• Possess excellent leadership, mentorship and interpersonal skills. Excel at inspiring and motivating other creatives to give their all. Always a team player, but also a self-starter and self-motivated.
• Strong written and communication skills, as well as presentation skills to make compelling pitches.
- Freelance Creative Director / Designer at Freelance/Self employed
- ADJUNCT PROFESSOR at Red Rocks Community College
- ART DIRECTOR / SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER at Purdue University
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATION - COMMUNICATION
- BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS IN ADVERTISING AND GRAPHIC DESIGN - ADVERTISING AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
In between, full time roles (see conorsheridan.work for complete resume) I have worked on a freelance basis for the following companies since 2006: McCann, Veneer Studio, Strawberry Frog, HUGE, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis, Ogilvy, McGarry Bowen, Tribal DDB, Magnani Caruso Dutton, Terri & Sandy, Obama for America, MSNBC, MaudeNY, EllensonGroup, Avrett Ginsberg Free
- Freelance Creative Director at At Large
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Advertising Program
- Bachelor of Arts
Working with agencies, production companies, and clients directly. CMO "consigliere" advising on brand strategy, concept and execution. Happy to join a team, build one, or work independently. I have deep cross-platform production knowledge, with an emphasis on video and story. Let's get to work. Client: Mimecast: Managed and built internal creative department. Developed brand and marketing strategy. Managed agency partners and led creative for brand and trade show.
- FREELANCE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at BRAND STRATEGY + UX
- SVP, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR @ Hill Holliday at Coca-Cola
- FREELANCE CREATIVE at ART + COPY
- CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER @ FCB, Irvine at KFC
1 month at this Job
- BFA - Advertising and Design
- - Architecture
creative development and implementation of TV campaigns for Amica Insurance, Lowes and NBA
- Freelance Creative Director at Saatchi & Saatchi
- Freelance Creative Director at d'exposito & Partners
- Founder at Hispanic Against Drunk and Driving
- Executive Producer at Mostro Construction
1 year at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
Ring an Amazon Company; adidas, Billabong, Living Spaces, Chicago Fire, Securitize, Coca-Cola, zeroUV
Brand, Product, Digital and eCommerce.
• Developed Brand Guidelines, repositioning and Creative Standards with an executable Design System.
• Developed UI & UX Team goals, work flow and processes for in-house teams in the US, Kiev, EU and UAE.
• Launched Neighbors App, Ring TV/Stories.
• Updated messaging, and design on Ring.com with a 53% lift in Add to Cart Rate.
• Launched Ring Alarm Campaign with 15k Unit sales across all channels in the first week - breaking sales forecast. Other Clients
• Repositioning for zeroUV, Emerald Family Farms and Blum.
• 2018 MLS Cup Final Apparel retail program design.
• Strategy, and Design for adidas/Nixon Global Online Watch Retail Merchandising program.
• Pitched and won Coca-Cola World of Coke Exhibit.
- Freelance Creative Director at Ring an Amazon Company; adidas, Billabong, Living Spaces, Chicago Fire, Securitize, Coca-Cola, zeroUV
- Executive Creative Director at Five by Five Global
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR at TRIBAL WORLDWIDE
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR at JUXT INTERACTIVE/PROJECT WORLDWIDE
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts