As a freelance designer I undertake various projects and create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. Services I provide include: establish brand identity, logo design, layout and production design for various applications such as screen printing, advertisements, brochures, magazines, corporate reports, web design, eCommerce design.
- Freelance Designer at Self
- Creative Director/Lead Designer at Surfside Prints
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Art and Digital Media
- A.S. in Architecture and A.A in General Liberal Arts
Branding As a freelance designer, I like to focus on more personal projects. My
Brand Identity favorite projects are wedding invitations or birth announcements. I
Audience Engagement also do a lot of small business branding and logo design.
• Focus on clear communication with clients Layout Design
• Deliver beautiful, custom designs Social Media Marketing
• Partner with print and shipping vendors as needed Project Management
- FREELANCE DESIGNER at Adriana Sandberg Design
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Informational Graphics & Publication Design
October 2017 - Present
Supervisor: Amy Byrd
Phone Number: 662-781-9020
Email: [email protected] Position: Freelance Designer
• Used Adobe programs PhotoShop and Illustrator to design and edit a series of photographs and business cards.
• Met with clients and designed business cards for them.
- Freelance Designer at Byrd Sign and Lighting
- Retail Sales Associate at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Part Time Sales Associate at Payless ShoeSource
- Desk Assistant at Mississippi University for Women
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- Associate of Arts
Freelance Designer focusing on pattern design and packaging. specializing in hand rendered illustrations. Logo design for small business, start ups and personal websites.
- Freelance Designer at
- Jewelry Repair at MichelleHeatwole
- Private Jewelry Commissions and Designs at MichelleHeatwole
- Studio Art Technician at James Madison University
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BFA - Illustraion
- Minor - Jewelry
I am a senior designer with 25+ years in the advertising and design field. My unique strengths are my abilities to create order from complex systems of data or communication strategies. I have a solid print design background as well as extensive experience in brand development, interactive / UI design, Motion Graphics and animation, presentation design, and environmental applications. Freelance designer working on print, information and interactive design and web development for various agencies and clients in Denver area.
- Freelance designer at Self Own Business
- Senior Designer at McClain Finlon Advertising
- ART DIRECTOR at THE FORTÉ GROUP
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR at PAGEWORKS
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design
Working as a freelance UX Designer for multiple companies/projects.
- Freelance Designer at Freelance/Self employed
- UX Designer at Moxi Works
- Jr. UX Designer at Career Foundry
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - User Experience Design
- Asso - Art/Design
As a freelance designer I create innovative designs to elevate branding, marketing, & advertising initiatives: logos, web graphics, product packaging, social media content, investor decks, event fliers, posters, etc. The Creative Group placed me at Lion Brand Yarns where I help the design team with whatever needs being done: illustration, designing packaging, retouching + color correcting photos for online publication, making marketing/pitch materials for clients, etc.
- FREELANCE DESIGNER at ROBERT HALF
- GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN at ULTRA RECORDS
- GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN at WATER MUSIC PUBLISHING
- VIDEO PRODUCTION + GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN at TECHSMART REVIEWS
11 months at this Job
- BFA - Studio Art
• Freelance designer for various projects.
• Design and production of flyers, forms, brochures, booklets, postcards and web banners.
- Freelance Designer, Remotely at Various Companies
- Ware House Worker at Westat
- Owner/Designer at SLH Graphics, LLC
- Production Artist at DFO Creative, LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Video/Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- - Advanced Graphic Design
As a freelance designer for Loose Leaf Press, I work to fulfil the design needs of various clients by creating book covers, bookmarks, promotional items, Power Point presentations, web banners, print and digital advertisements, and conceptual design for website layouts. I also work with vendors on the production of these printed materials, to ensure that the designs transition from concept to product the way they are intended.
- Freelance Designer at Loose Leaf Press
- Freelance Designer at Pacific Northwest Writer's Association
- Contract Designer at Artitudes Design Inc
- Freelance Designer at Ballet Bellevue
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Digital Design
Working in a freelance designer capacity, I have worked closely with BMUR company founder to create successful, engaging, and targeted marketing collateral for clientele that includes brand identity, case study templates, and many other marketing pieces, both digital and print.
- Freelance Designer at BMUR Consulting Group
- Freelance Digital Designer at Randstad USA
- CRM Email Designer at The Home Depot
- Senior Marketing Designer at Shorelight Education
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Course