Freelance Developer for social impact start-up. Focusing on Front-end
• Assisted Venture with Impact, LLC design team by creating custom code to technologies, expand capabilities of Squarespace template on homepage.
• Lead email marketing campaign
• code injection for SEO,
• landing page creation,
• Square Space,
• Leading email marketing campaign
- Freelance Developer at Venture with Impact
- Non-Destructive Evaluation Technician, Bayway Refinery at QUALITY TESTING SERVICES
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Other - Computer Science
As a freelance developer, my duties included front-end and back-end development, with a primary focus on back-end development, requirement gathering, testing, documentation, and maintenance of codebase.
• MHM, Inc - 10/2015 - Present ◦ Developed Website Dating Application ◦ Created RESTful API for Mobile Application Consumption ◦ Custom PHP OOP Development with PHP framework ◦ PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.6, Linux (Ubuntu), jQuery 1.11, Bootstrap, HTML5/CSS3
• Government Portal (Flat Rate Processing) - 04/2014 - 09/2015 ◦ Sr. Level PHP Programming ◦ Upgraded Credit Card Processing code to take advantage of new, more optimized methods (OOP) ◦ Created RESTful API for 3rd party integration ◦ Normalized database tables and performed extensive query optimization ◦ Develop, maintain, and re-factor existing code ◦ WordPress CMS, ZohoCRM, PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.6, Linux (Ubuntu), jQuery 1.6 - 1.11
• Georgia Quickstart (Technical College System of Georgia) - 03/2015 - 05/2015 ◦ PHP OOP Programing using PHP Data Objects ◦ Created Computer Based Training testing and reporting ◦ HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, XML, JSON, AJAX ◦ Created Excel reports programmatically using PHPExcel library
- FREELANCE DEVELOPER/CONSULTANT at ASM DIGITAL CONSULTING
- SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER at FRENIK MARKETING GROUP
- SENIOR DEVELOPER at AT&T LABS
- SENIOR PROGRAMMER at CNN.COM
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE - COMPUTER SCIENCE
• Design, build, deploy, and maintain web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
• Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements and expectations; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Assist with site design, development and testing, documentation creation, client training, site troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Perform search engine optimization analysis on the website and suggested keywords to boost Google rankings and website traffic.
- Freelance Developer, Utah at Freelance
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing - Marketing
- Full Stack Certification - Web Development
Project: Vehicle access system
• Developed a vehicle access system which is used by security officers in private communities
• Ruby on Rails
- Freelance Developer at InterAccess Systems
- Full-stack Developer at Arkus Nexus
8 months at this Job
- None - Computer Systems Engineering
- Some college
Delivered performance-driven and user-centric websites that met all business requirements.
• Reviewed code, debugged problems and corrected issues.
• Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
• Ensured network and data integrity through preventative maintenance.
- Full Stack Developer / Freelance at Freelance Developer
- Process Assistant at Amazon FC
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Multimedia Web Design & Development
- Associates - Multimedia Web Design
Free Lance Data Entry and Web Developer
• Successfully managed more than 200 client files through Insightly CRM database
• Assisted in reorganization of client data and updated information through merged accounts
• Developed an easier way to pull client information for client meetings
• Responsible for updating client information through Insightly on a weekly basis
- Freelance Developer at treetree
- Marketing Intern at BGSU Athletics
- Inside Sales Representative at BGSU Athletics
- Ticketing Intern at Cincinnati Reds- Single Game Sales Department
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
1099 - Contract Developer
01/2014 - Present
Freelance Developer (Various contracts & independent projects)
• Available freelance developer, hired for various programming contracts ranging from small B2B websites to companies needing internal applications to assist daily business needs.
• Hired as sole IT support for small businesses with duties ranging from network support to internal, on-site rack mount server upgrades; as well as database administration.
• Custom CMS development, Umbraco development, and miscellaneous WordPress/Joomla development.
• Custom development for client websites using various languages.
- Available freelance developer, hired for various programming contracts ranging from small at
- Sr. Web Developer - Interim IT Director at United Landmark Associates
- Sr. Software Developer at Horizon Marketing Group
- Sr. Software Developer at Techback, LLC
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Associate of Computer Science
I have taken on two projects as a Freelance developer one was a custom CMS using strictly PHP with no back-end
framework and the second is a static website along with all logo/branding for. It was made using Bootstrap and JQuery.
• Custom CMS for blog type applications
• All PHP no back end frameworks
• Branding/logos and overall design Static: http://www.nicoleshoney.com
• Static Website for Utah apiary
• jQuery used for some animations and overlays
• Branding/logos and overall design
- Freelance Web Developer at Freelance
- Counter Sales at Eoff Electric Supply
- Wait Staff at Sweetbriar Villa
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Web Design and Development
• Developed iOS Native Apps
• CodeSafe (authenticator app)
• QR Code Scanner
• Pwnd (uses Have I Been Pwnd)
• Created CocoaPods
• Circular timer widget for Xcode
• Have I Been Pwned framework
• Generic cache framework
• Contributed to open source projects:
• Created add-ons for MMO video game World of Warcraft.
- Software Developer at Freelance Developer
- Senior Software Engineer at Elsevier / Lexis-Nexis, Inc
- Senior Consultant at NewMedia, Inc
- Technology Consultant at NCR Corporation
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
Completely rewrote and extended a trash container monitoring site to use VueJS standards, modern design, routing, dashboards and secure authentication.
- Freelance Developer at Trash Talk Sensors
7 months at this Job
- None - Biotechnology