- Freelance Editor at VICE News Tonight
- Freelance Videographer and Editor at
- Digital Media Conversion Specialist at ProQuest Company
- Customer Service Sales Associate at Long Fence and Home
1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - Digital Film/Videography
Freelance editor who edits a wide variety of videos. From trailers, music videos, commercials, Reality/television shows, short films, reels,training videos ect.
- Freelance Editor at Self employed
- Video Editor/Media Management at Veterans Network
- Editor at GRB Entertainment
- Fight Previs Editor for “Hands of Stone” at Weinstein company
at this Job
- - Film
Content editing, proofreading and transcription for business and fiction writers.
- Freelance Editor at Yunus Wesley, Freelance Editor
- Reading Tutor & Learning Coordinator at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
- Language Instructor & Graduate Assistant at Emory University
- Printer Operator at Athens Blueprint & Copy Shop
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.A. - Religious Studies
- B.A. - Linguistics
Freelance editor and consultant for novelists and short story writers.
- Self-Employed Author/Freelance Editor at Self-Employed
- Relationship Banker at Flagstar Bank
- Customer service at Voces Digital
- Relationship Banker at JPMorgan Chase Bank
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Language and Literature
Experience in the pre-production planning processes, on-set production, digital editing WORK HISTORY systems and broadcast applications 2016 - Present FREELANCE EDITOR Comfortable working directly with low-level - Collaboration with clients and creatives frm major agencies and production to high-level clients, producers, creative houses to directly with directors producing visually engaging works, within teams the music, fashion, auto, beverage and commercial insdustries. - Client List / references available upon request - See Reel. jordankuyper.com Sound familiarity with graphic design,
- FREELANCE EDITOR at jordankuyper.com
- Editor at MATTE
- Editor at VIACOM
- Assistant Editor at WILDCHILD + BONCH
3 years at this Job
- - Art Direction and Film and Video
- BA in Cinema Arts - Advertising, Design, Post-Production and Motion Graphics
Freelance editor for multiple clients, including Pearson Education, Routledge, Cognella, CQ Press/Sage Publications, Sheridan Journal Services, Fairchild Publications/Condé Nast, and others; edited and copy edited academic manuscripts and electronic projects for content, organization, appropriateness of pedagogy, level, and flow of language; managed editorial and administrative details on reference, textbook, and journal projects, including coordinating workflow with art designers, proofreaders, indexers, and other freelancers; and provided a full-range of editorial services, including indexing and proofreading.
- Freelance Editor at Multiple Clients
- Journal Editor at International Organization Journal
- Senior Editor at University of California, San Diego
- Senior Editor at Congressional Quarterly Press
18 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - English Literature
Wrote and/or edited for 6 published books and hundreds of online and print articles. Current Associate Editor of the International Journal of Germanic Linguistics and Semiotics. - Improved publication time by 50% while maintaining quality standards through effective content calendar maintenance - Managed output of content authors and performed page layout to maintain brand consistency
- Freelance Editor at Freelance
- Sr. Content Strategist & UX Researcher at Boncom
- Instructor, Digital Communications at Westminster College
- Sr. UX Strategist & Researcher at Axis41
11 years at this Job
- MBA - Strategy, Marketing
- PhD - Linguistics
- BA - Linguistics
Responsibilities My clients have varied greatly on content editing so being versatile in subject matter is a must. Comprehensive editing, copy-editing, proofreading, spell-checking, creating outlines, and providing a conversational space where clients can discuss and muse on their projects are the main components of what I provide. Accomplishments I have helped people write and edit college application papers, screenplays, short stories, treatments, synopsis', essays, and all forms of academic writing. Skills Used Being a freelance editor requires many skills including great communication, timeliness, attention to detail, researching, and of course impeccable reading and writing skills. I have knowledge of both MLA and AP reference styles and an in depth understanding of the many forms of writing both creative and technical.
- Freelance Editor at Elizabeth Moore
- Owner/Manager at Moore Cleaning Services
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- MFA - Writing, Creative Writing
- BA - Screenwriting
- BA - Creative Writing
Working on a wide variety of projects ranging from those that I believed needed to be created to streamline or optimize a process,
to working with authors to improve their writing for future publication, to writing tutoring content for tutoring centers, to working with non-profits to generate content and event guides for their attendees. Built a reputation as a dependable writer.
• Convention Editing: Served as the Editor Editor of PAWcon 2017 and Editor in Chief of PAWcon 2018, and created the public facing content (Convention Booklet, PR announcements, & Website) while working collaboratively with artists and other writers to generate materials for the convention.
• Curriculum Writing: Wrote Brightfox Education's English Language Arts (ELA) Grammar and Writing curriculum. Utilized Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) to write baseline materials and Google Suite (Docs, Drive, & Sheets) to work collaboratively with our Curriculum Team.
• Managing Designer: Managed a group of amateur game designers in a 6-month-long projected called "Shadows over Nisroch" that was played using the virtual tabletop website called Roll20.net. I worked on the overall storyline, player progression arc, and general design for each module's content. I created the schedule for everyone to follow, ensured that the writers were all on the same page about content design, theme, and tone to present a cohesive experience.
• Curriculum Editor: Created several custom lesson plans at C2 Education, and condensed their curriculum into two lesson libraries for English Grammar (L.Lib.E.G.) and English Reading (L.Lib.E.R) to streamline lesson generation for tutors and allow lessons to better focus on tutee areas of improvement.
• Developmental Editor: Worked with amateur authors in setting up their books for maximum impact.
• Copyeditor: Worked with both amateur and self-published authors to ensure their manuscripts were error free.
- Freelance Editor / Writer at Freelance
4 years at this Job
Freelance Producer, Editor
- Freelance Editor, Motion Designer at Partisan Records
- DP, Editor at Brain Recovery Project
- Freelance Editor, Motion Designer at Cramer-Krasselt
- Animator at Cascine Records Yumi Zouma
2 months at this Job