2018- Current Freelance Event Planner AMD Productions experience Working with several different organizations at Corporate events, Checking in attendees, assigning seminars and classes, liaison to hotels and corporate sponsors. Events in Las Vegas, Charleston, New Orleans, Palo Alto, Napa and San Francisco.
- Freelance Event Planner AMD Productions at Events in Las Vegas, Charleston, New Orleans
- Property Management Coordinator/Executive at
- Merchandiser at Sonoma County
- Relations and Customer Service Director at ProTransport-1 Medical Transportation
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree of Arts - English
- High School Diploma
Work with local and national non-profit organizations, corporations and social clients to conceptualize, plan, and coordinate logistics for special initiatives including meetings, congressional hearings, private concerts, auctions, public art shows, community expos, weddings, galas, and fundraising efforts room rates, security for VIP participants and celebrity, and catering follow ups
• Assist with marketing strategies including social media content development, imagery and verbiage for posters, brochures, fliers, and emails
• Collaborate with local and national vendors and partnering organizations
• Analyze and oversee event budgets and track sponsorships and expenses
• Maximize ROIs by controlling spend and pinpointing target markets
• Destination research and network building
• Negotiate contracts for transportation, audio-visual rentals, venues, hotel
• Manage relationships with speakers, volunteers, collaborators, and vendors
• Communicate event agendas to speakers and other stakeholders
• Coordinate event supplies and materials, onsite registration, and post event
Work with local and national non-profit organizations, corporations and social
clients to conceptualize, plan, and coordinate logistics for special initiatives
including meetings, congressional hearings, private concerts, auctions, public art
shows, community expos, weddings, galas, and fundraising efforts
room rates, security for VIP participants and celebrity, and catering
- Freelance Event Planner at Self-Employed
- Program Specialist for National Leadership Institute at University of Maryland University College
- Catering Sales Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Sales Office Assistant at Courtyard by Marriott Coconut Grove
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
Ø Keller Williams Realty, Jewell sol.me and Rene Body Contour, Peachtree City, GA. Ø Cornerstone Baptist Church, Fayetteville, GA.
• Event Coordinator with a small business to find sponsorships for annual events. Wrote proposals for sponsorships, in-kind gifts and financial donations to support yearly events. Designed marketing initiatives to generate new revenue streams for Non-profit events for educational scholarships. Processed, tracked and reported grant payments utilizing CRM software.
• Event Coordinator Collaboration (Sales Marketing Event) Facilitated an effortless planning process for hosts.
• Develop event décor and ambiance based on client vision and budget. Utilize social media tactic to promote sales and drive attendance to maximize parameters of the event within a client's budget.
• Planned and organized golf committee from the Church, schedule and conduct meeting. Work with committee members that has connections with country club to set a date, work with printers on invites, hole signs, sponsorship banners, work out timelines before and after event at the country club, (work with sponsors providing marketing opportunities to help reduce cost at event. Solicited Lunch Sponsors, Hole in one sponsor
• Mercedes Benz of South Atlanta, Photographer and update financials and send to committee and Pastor.
• Coordinate with other ministries regarding volunteers and the timelines.
Ø Keller Williams Realty, Jewell sol.me and Rene Body Contour, Peachtree City, GA.
Ø Cornerstone Baptist Church, Fayetteville, GA.
- Freelance Event Planner/Volunteer at Ø The Morehouse College Parents Association
- Brokers Assistant at Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
- Senior Health Program Representative at Anthem Companies
- Assistant Director of Development and External Affairs at City of Hope Medical Center, Duarte
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Instructional Leadership
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business
Planner Assistant; seasonal)
• Helped Planner organize and plan special events
• Setup and cleanup up pre-post post eventscom
Planner Assistant; seasonal)
- Freelance Event Planner at Blogspot.com
- Blogger Assistant; part-time at Blogspot.com
- Office Assistant; seasonal at Jump for Joy Inflatables, LLC
- Office Assistant; part-time at Rikava Management, LLC
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
• Seamlessly planned and executed social and professional meetings with clients
• Directed the planning and executed the events for private clients
• Managed finances and budgeting for private clients
• Collaborated with clients, vendors, caterers, and florists
- Freelance Event Planner, CT at
- Sales Associate at Broadway Wine and Spirits
- Store Manager at
- Student teacher for a freshman history class at Durfee High School
8 months at this Job
- General Studies Degree - Business
Brevard County Coordinated events for Health First Member Benefit Services. Worked with Health First vendors to organize equipment needs, dietary needs and venue setup. Ensured that Health First staff had the necessary promotional brochures for a specific event. Worked with the staff of Health First to facilitate orderly presentation events.
- Freelance Event Planner at Health First Health Systems
- PTO President West Melbourne School for Science / Parent Volunteer Coordinator / Student Advisory at Central Middle School
- Owner - Operator at Happily Ever After Parties LLC
1 month at this Job
- AS - Business
Manages all facets of event operations, including facility selection, contracting, pricing, transportation, accommodation, food and beverage selection and audio/visual service arrangement. * Recruit, interview, hire, train staff to assist with events. * Exceed client's expectations and development of budget, venue selection, themes, creative designs, menus, video and sound. * Attract new clients and maintain pre existing clients through excellent word of mouth advertising and feedback.
- Freelance Event Planner at Self Employed
- Senior Banquet Manager at Hilton Hotels
- Banquet Manager at Hilton Hotels
- Banquet Captain/Dining Room Captain/Fine Dining Captain at Loews/Wyndham Hotels
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Management And Marketing
• Working with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Organizing facilities and details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc. Valued and utilized extreme focus and attention to detail when composing and maintaining individual design proposals, floor plans, pricing, dinner menu, and contracts, etc.
• Hosted in depth consultations, sample showings, and walk-throughs while utilizing verbal and written skills. Manage relationships with clients, vendors, and staff around the clock via email on the phone and in person, and excellent time management skill while communicating effectively.
- Freelance. Event Planner and Promoter at RJT Events and Productions
- Contract Escrow Coordinator at Lakeside Mortgage
- Human Resource Coordinator at City Suburban Title Services
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Communications and Cultural Studies
• Organize facilities and manage all event details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
• Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
• Design & create one of a kind table decor and event backdrops.
• Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
• Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities.
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
• Conduct evaluations and report on outcomes.
• Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest.
• Visit https://lady-cakes.weebly.com/ for photos and client testimonials.
- Freelance Event Planner/Confectionery Artist at Lady Cakes
- Special Education Department Coordinator/Web Administrator at Eastern Academy Charter School
- Special Education Teacher/Case Manager at Eastern Academy Charter School
- Special Education Teacher at Imhotep Institute Charter High School
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Multicultural Education - Multicultural Education
- Bachelor's - Communications
• Contracted Clients in Atlanta include: A Divine Event, Meeting Advice, and Mystique Affairs
• Event planning, design, and production for social, corporate, and special events
• Assist client from consultation to execution of specific requirements and expectations, coordinate and create event timelines, monitor and ensure deadlines are met.
• Overseeing every aspect of day-to-day event operation including but not limited to event sales, registration, proposals, contracts, vendor relations, budgeting, and onsite logistics.
• Conduct market research and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals. Identify event opportunities and lead generation to increase brand interest and awareness.
• Organize and facilitate all event's details such as décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
• Day of wedding coordination, conducting the wedding rehearsal, executing the processional and recessional, and running the time line through-out the reception
• Specify staff requirements, hire and coordinate their activities. Manage correspondence.
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day. Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Freelance Event Planner at EnJoi Events
- Event Coordinator at [email protected]
- Event Marketing Intern at Porsche Cars North America
- Office and Events Manager Intern at Suite Food Lounge
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management