• Coordinate details of events such as weddings, baby showers, birthdays, anniversaries, and surprise parties.
• Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
• Book talent, including musicians,and bands.
• Select chefs or catering companies to prepare food for event.
• Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
• Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
• Prepare presentations.
• Negotiate and secure event space.
• Develop and send out event invitations, manage RSVP list.
• Create invitee list.
• Hire staff to manage the event, including security personnel.
• Manage correspondence.
• Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Freelance Event Planner/Coordinator at Freelance
- Customer Service Representative at Alioto’s Autobody Garage
- Sales Support Generalist at Victoria's Secret
- Lead Receptionist/ Veterinary Assistant at Animal Farm Pet Hospital
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Administrative Medical Assistant
- - General Education
Brevard County Coordinated events for Health First Member Benefit Services. Worked with Health First vendors to organize equipment needs, dietary needs and venue setup. Ensured that Health First staff had the necessary promotional brochures for a specific event. Worked with the staff of Health First to facilitate orderly presentation events.
- Freelance Event Planner at Health First Health Systems
- PTO President West Melbourne School for Science / Parent Volunteer Coordinator / Student Advisory at Central Middle School
- Owner - Operator at Happily Ever After Parties LLC
1 month at this Job
- AS - Business
Freelance Work & Caregiver ✓ Coordinate events with individual clients while assisting in the full-time care of a terminally ill family member.
- Freelance Event Planner at Sylvia's Restaurant
- Director of Catering & Reservations at Sylvia's Soul Food Restaurant
- Senior Convention Services Manager at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Fraud Investigator at Lowestfare.com
4 years at this Job
- B.A. - English
• Support a diverse clientele from initial contact through completion of their event, successfully managing all day-of details and coordination.
• Developed marketing tools including promotional photobooks, website design, production of multiple networking events and social media advertisements
• Design and implement custom vision boards that exhibit the client's vision, brand goals, design style and budget after conducting a thorough market research and analysis to determine feasibility, profitability and pricing.
• Partner with clients and outsourced graphics and design teams to develop tactical event branding collateral.
• Maintain a comprehensive budget analysis of event funds an average of $100,000 to stay under budget requirements.
• Oversee setup, production, logistics and contracted vendors for all events
• Full service of event planning logistics include managing hotel bookings, timeline, design, vendor coordination, site visits and transportation.
- Freelance Event Planner at Designed by Delsie
- Catering Sales Manager at Off the Vine Catering
- Owner, Creative Director at Delsie Catering and Events LLC
- Office Manager at The Catered Affair
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Foodservice Management
• Coordinated services for event, such as accommodation and transportation for all guest and VIP speakers, ground transportation signage, displays, photography, printing, and event security. Oversaw all aspects of international and domestic travel for guest and VIP speaker, hotel booking inquiries by phone and email.
• Managed and oversaw all communications for on-site arrival of guest, party receptions, and catering. Interfaced with the managers at the Ace Hotel, Hotel Henri, and the Hyatt to ensure accuracy on all aspects for event budgeting against our master block account.
• Project managed interns and staff, schedules, event assignments, task, and registration desk. Collected and assisted accounting department with all reimbursements for travelers booking, individual reimbursement request, and check processing.
- Freelance Event Planner at Publishers Weekly
- Stocker Clothing Department at Costco Wholesale
- Administrative Assistant at Industrial Construction Company
- Marketing Manager / Project Coordinator at RSR Home Construction
10 months at this Job
- - Aesthetics & Color Design
Build & maintain positive relationships with vendors and clients. Keep track of supervisor's meetings, contacts, and overall schedule. Project management and development of budgets, invoices, & venue selections. Oversee event activities to ensure and maintain 100% customer satisfaction. In charge of ordering any supplies needed for office or events. Keep and maintain a detailed record of all events and their details.
- ASSISTANT TO FREELANCE EVENT PLANNER at
- CO-OWNER at KAALA HEERA
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT/MARKETING INTERN at Ricos Tacos
- Assistant Manager/Front Desk Clerk at Peppertree Motel
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Double Major in Marketing & Human Resources
● Organized three charity concerts for South Jersey Field of Dreams, The American Cancer Society, and Atlantic County Covenants house.
● Created project plans to receive funds from Stockton's Event Services Office.
● Booked the venue, contracted bands, promoted the event through social media, and coordinated volunteers while working within a $350 budget.
- Freelance Event Planner at Myself
- Amazon Warehouse Associate at Amazon Sortation Center
- Produce Stocker at Shoprite Store
- Safety and Maintenance Internship at Crater Lake National Park
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- BA degree - Sustainability
* Create or aid in events for businesses, establishments, etc. * Create flyers and promotional videos for social media.
- Freelance Event Planner at Entertainment & Promotion
- Art Teacher, Music Teacher & Full Time Sub at New Bedford Public Schools
- at Ace Branding LLC
- 4th Grade Teacher at New Bedford Public Schools
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Communication - Communication
Event planning and management. Strategic planning and marketing. Corporate events, conferences, festivals, trade shows, fundraising events, private parties, etc. Clients include restaurants, associations, membership organizations, seminar leaders plus others corporate and foundation clients. Marketing consulting for various clients as well.
- Freelance Event Planner and Marketing Strategist at Sandy Beach Events, llc
- Director of Market Development at Water Taxi
- Director of Community Development at Mahoney Foundation
- Director of Marketing and Development at H.O.M.E.S., A charitable Organization
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration / Marketing
• Over 10 years of experience of planning events on a social, corporate and non-profit level
• Meet with clients to understand the needs and reason for the event
• Obtain venue and vendor(s) information
• Coordinate all event services -food, transportation, timeline, housing, etc. while adhering to a strict timeline and budget
• Insure that the client experiences a stress free and memorable event by attention to detail and activities
- Freelance Event Planner at
- Task Force Consultant at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chevy Chase Pavilion
- Social Catering Manager at Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
- Executive Meetings Manager at Hotel Zephyr
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theatre Arts
- - Accounting