Freelance Fashion Stylist www.kayleejacksonstyle.com Catalog, E-commerce, Lifestyle and Editorial On-Figure and Product Styling Clients include: Amazon Fashion, Marmot, The North Face, The Zoe Report, New Balance, Asics, Athleta, Gap Inc, National Academy of Sports Medicine, Johnny Was, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, ALALA, RBX, Variety Magazine, tmrw Magazine, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Seventeen magazine, Locale Magazine
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Kaylee Jackson Style
- Stylist at Athleta
- Trend Forecaster, Women's at Nordstrom
- Assistant Buyer, Ready to Wear at HauteLook
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BS - Fashion Marketing
- AA - Merchandise Marketing
•Styled models for fashion editorial shoots, commercial and advertising shoots.
•Provide models with feedback on how to make the clothes more apparent.
•Hiring the necessary creatives, models, photographer props and scheduling the shoot
•Knowledge in the latest fashion trends
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Fashion styling
- Smood Operator at Dr. Smood
- Barista/Cashier at Universal Orlando Resort
- Retail Sales Associate at GAP Inc.
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Selected Clients: Refinery 29, NYLON, PMK BNC for Rihanna/Samsung, Pure Yoga, Portal A for Hillary for America, European Wax Center, G-III, Via Spiga
> Concept creation and budget management, creative styling, construction, and on-set technical styling for editorial features, advertisements, and E-commerce. > Cast, produce and art direct fashion editorial features for domestic and international publications. > Create trend reports from market research; Translate reports into directional mood boards and presentations. > Communicate direction with photographers, models, and hair & makeup artists to deliver consistent, on-brand product photography; anticipating and resolving creative challenges. > Manage styling teams, handle diverse crews of various assistants and interns.
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Selected Clients: Refinery 29, NYLON, PMK BNC for Rihanna/Samsung, Pure Yoga, Portal A for Hillary for America, European Wax Center, G-III, Via Spiga
- 1st Assistant to Santa Bevacqua and Lysa Cooper at Santa Bevacqua
- Ecommerce Stylist at Lord & Taylor
- Assistant Costume Designer / Wardrobe Supervisor at White Girl – 2016 Sundance Film Festival Nominee
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BFA in Film Production - Media Studies
* Responsible for preparing and managing merchandise and sets for all on figure and still life photography shoots for print and e-com. * Collaborates with Art Directors, Producers, Photographers, Hair and Makeup to ensure the brand aesthetic is being successfully translated. * Executes processes efficiently maintaining and ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met in a timely manner. Adhere to budgets by maximizing efficiencies. * Stays current on the design/fashion industry including global and consumer trends, assessing and communicating their potential impact to the business. * Strong eye for detail with both outfitting and styling on set. * Anticipates and resolves creative challenges by using appropriate resources and/or solutions. * Ability to interpret concepts and/or brand guidelines through to art work execution. * Attends turnover and style outs. * Provides direction and appropriate feedback to foster collaboration and productivity, embraces situational leadership. * Superior knowledge to proficient in styling and propping techniques and processes such as: researching, shopping, lighting, color and composition, tabletop, hard lines, soft lines and on figure styling.
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at
- Visual Merchandise Manager - Higbee's/Dillard's at GM and Corporate Visual Department
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Fashion Merchandising
• Worked for clients that needed help with wardrobe.I shopped for clients on any occasion such as holidays, Mardi Gras Ball, corporate jobs, new jobs, especially helping the working women reorganized their closet who is on a budget and created something old to something new from the closet.
• Fashion Stylist for local models Dfw area and wardrobe finds for upcoming photoshoots, and work with local makeup artist and photographers for magazines.
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Bellartistrie
- Cosmetologist at Kennycole Salon
- Personal Banker II at 1st Convenience Bank
- Hair Stylist at Prestige Beauty Salon
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Fashion Marketing
- Certificate - Hair
• Collaborated with fashion stylists & the art director on styling looks and products.
• Assisted fashion stylists on press events, editorial spreads, & personal styling.
• Oversaw logistics & model preparation during photo shoots, including responsibility for luxury jewelry & merchandise.
• Coordinating the borrowing/ purchasing of garments and props.
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at
- Bookkeeper at Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman, LLC
- Regional Sales Rep / Sales Associate at REVA － CA, AZ
- Assistant Manager / Sales Associate / Key Holder at REVA － CA, AZ
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Communications
Provide styling services for editorials, video shoots, and personal photoshoots for models and other talent. Team up with photographers and make-up artists to create unique, hi-fashion looks for my clients. Thoroughly plan and prep each look Organize and return samples
- FREELANCE FASHION STYLIST at Styled By Key
- FASHION STYLIST at Ivan Bitton Style House
- VISUAL MERCHANDISER at Bloomingdale's
- FASHION PR ASSISTANT at VPR
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELORS - Fashion Merchandising /Marketing
Fitting and coordinating wardrobe for commercials, rebranding, movie trailers,
award shows and the average woman.
● Setting ambiance for spectacular events
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Ikkin Nailed
- physician consult, and patient procedures at Baylor Scott and White Hospital
- Licensed Massage Therapist at Woodhouse Day Spa
- Shoe Sales Associate at Jones New York
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Mass communication
• Stays current on industry, including global and consumer, trends
• Adheres to on-set guidelines to ensure high standards are met
• Researches and resolves issues using appropriate resources [email protected]
• Collaborates with peers and leaders to ensure project outcomes align with priorities and direction
- FREELANCE FASHION STYLIST ASSISTANT at WILLIAMS
- SALES ADVISOR & STYLIST / FRESH THREADS at DESIGNER BOUTIQUE
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - International Marketing, Finance, and Strategic
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - FASHION MERCHANDISING & MANAGEMENT
- - marketing
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at TEEN VOGUE
- In-House Stylist at TEEN VOGUE
- Visual Merchandiser at OOU
- at CONTEMPORARY BRAND
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Graduate Program
- Associates Of Arts Degree - Product Development/ Apparel Manufacturing