Freelance Fashion Stylist www.kayleejacksonstyle.com Catalog, E-commerce, Lifestyle and Editorial On-Figure and Product Styling Clients include: Amazon Fashion, Marmot, The North Face, The Zoe Report, New Balance, Asics, Athleta, Gap Inc, National Academy of Sports Medicine, Johnny Was, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, ALALA, RBX, Variety Magazine, tmrw Magazine, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Seventeen magazine, Locale Magazine
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Kaylee Jackson Style
- Stylist at Athleta
- Trend Forecaster, Women's at Nordstrom
- Assistant Buyer, Ready to Wear at HauteLook
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BS - Fashion Marketing
- AA - Merchandise Marketing
• Personal Shopper, Personal Stylist, Wardrobe Consultant, Editorial, Commercial & Brand Fashion Stylist
• Published: LA Times, OC Register, Greek Reporter, Chicago Tribune, Daily Herald, Daily Record, Parsippany Focus, Just Jared Jr. and on the covers of Mith and Eden Magazines
• Work: Mith Magazine Cover Shoot + 8-page spread, Glaudi Couture and Bridal Lookbooks/Campaigns for 2017 & 2018, Glaudi x Lamborghini Showcase, Bridal Shows, Glaudi Girl Power Couture & Bridal Show, Red Carpet Green Dress Pre-Oscars Gala, Global Green Oscars Gala, Environmental Media Awards, Government Economic Leadership Awards, State Senate Meetings, YPO retreats and events, Miss Malibu, and style segment with Telemundo.
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Bicoastal Style
- Freelance Multi-Media Journalist & On-Camera Style Expert at
- Fashion Assistant at Cristina Ehrlich - Celebrity Styling
- Retail Sales Associate / Personal Stylist in Women's Designer Apparel at Nordstrom Fashion Island
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Public Relations
I've always worked as an independent fashion designer and stylist. My experience includes working with advertising agencies from Chile, and also building my own independent fashion brand. you can visit my website for more info.
- Freelance Fashion Stylist/Designer at Demente Producciones (Chile) , Grupo Mass (Chile), Inacap (Chile)
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
- Associate - Fashion Design
• Provide freelance fashion styling and merchandising services based on clients needs
• Style models for editorials, ad campaigns, look books, fashion shows and photo shoots
• Assist with production of editorial shoots including planning, logistics and creative design
• Provide in-depth knowledge of fashion merchandising, prop styling and retail space and visual planning
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at The Vanity Luxe
- Creative Director at FASE MAGAZINE INC
- Production Assistant at Boston Curvy Fashion Week
- Style Advisor at ZARA
4 years at this Job
- High school
• Merchandising collections and styling look books for various clothing brands.
• Styling editorials for print/online publications.
• Consultant for recording artists. Providing looks for album art, music videos, and stage performances.
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Freelance
- Sr. Stylist at Women's RTW
- Marketing Manager at
- Assistant Creative Director at FLUXUS
at this Job
- Associate of the Arts - Merchandise Marketing
• Provide thoughtful, high-quality responses to styling, shopping and general fashion questions from the customer.
• Keep current on new product developments, collaborate with other stylists and help improve the product through customer feedback.
• Maintained a 90% positive rating with a difficult client demographic.
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Meet Tailor Mobile App
- Logistics Coordinator/ Supply Chain at Young Woo Korean Manufacture Co. Ltd
9 months at this Job
Sewing garments & making alterations.
● Creating own schedule.
● Scheduling meetings & fittings.
● Being on time..
● Organizing clothing & accessories for photo shoots, performances, short films and more.
● Experience with styling up to 8 models/actors at once.
● Creatively directing looks and shoots.
● Picking complete outfits, hair & makeup looks.
● Advising models on poses that best show off the outfit.
● Meeting deadlines.
● Working with budgets.
● Working with clients to find out what they specifically want and bringing that to life.
● Styling fashion shows.
● Getting props.
● Researching fashion trends.
● Collaborating with other creatives.
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at
- Freelance Photographer at
- Design Intern at G-Infinity
- Team Member at The UPS Store
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - communication, sociology, nutrition and wellness
• Provide styling for individuals, brands and wholesale vendors
• Adhere to clients’ styling guidelines to ensure high standards are met
• Collaborate and conceptualize the clients’ vision
• Control the flow of inventory and accounting
• Deliver creative direction when needed
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at
- E-Commerce Stylist at Papaya Clothing
- E-Commerce Coordinator at Papaya Clothing
- Senior Customer Service Representative/ Quality Assurance Director at DrJays.com
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Shoots styled (Fashion 360 Magazine, Rough Magazine, Fashionablymale.com, Sicky Magazine, Project 85 Magazine, Fucking Young Magazine, Fab Ego Magazine, Jacamo Magazine, Oppa Magazine, Sirius Africa, Miss Ebene Magazine, Rough Africa, Chasseur Magazine, Vogue Italia, Devour Magazine, The Fashionisto, Huf Magazine, iMute Magzine)
• Select garments, shoes, and accessories to fit with concept
• Contact showrooms, designers, and PR Contacts
• Steam garments and prepare looks
- Freelance Fashion Stylist at Fashion 360 Magazine
- Sales Associate and Buyer at Fashion 360 Magazine
- Sales Associate at Fashion 360 Magazine
- Assistant, Freelance Stylist Yana Kamps at Disney Bridal
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Fashion Design
Experienced stylist she has styled for Music videos, Collaborations, Editorial Photo shoots,
Celebrity Magazine covers, Runway shows, Personal appearances and Musical artist's along with Styling overseas in Barcelona, Spain. She has appeared On KMBC Channel 9
news demonstrating different looks for young teens entering the adult work industry.
● Published In Kansas city based Twelve magazine 2016 calendar issue - Work of art II 2
● Published in New york based Ellements magazine - 2018 December holiday issue
● Brand content Styling for Clara lume - June 2018
- Freelance fashion stylist/creative director at Styled by Jozzi
- Retail sales associate at Styled by Jozzi
- team member to contribute to the overall stores at Styled by Jozzi
5 years at this Job