Freelance filmmaker experienced in film production, directing, writing, editing, camera department, art department & props, and overall execution of cinema productions. Works created in T.V. , feature films, documentary, experimental, interactive, business, and photography. Samples of past clients include: Bravo TV, Marvel Studios, Sony Studios, Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros, STX Entertainment, NatGeoTv, World of Wonder, ESX Entertainment, Stink Films, Graphite Films, Decipher Entertainment, Company Films, Nike, Oreo, The Cheesecake Factory, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Walmart, Salesforce, Pereira & O’Dell.
- Freelance Filmmaker at QuezCreative
- Equipment Operator at U.S. NAVY
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Film
90291 310.947.1121 Various
• Creating and executing compelling visual storytelling concepts to genrate business for and maximize client goals.
• Pitching concepts to clients in both the branded content and music video spheres through treatments designed with Adobe inDesign.
• Pre-production: managing budgeting, hiring crew, casting, equipment rental, vendors, location scouting and other tasks to ensure a smooth shoot.
• Production: executing the agreed upon concept while remaining within the schedule and budget.
• Post-production: overseeing post production crew to lock down all edit and graphic elements to ensure timely completion of necessary deliverables.
• Post-production: overseeing post production crew for color correction and sound mix to ensure timely completion of necessary deliverables.
• Pro cient in various visual styles from scripted to documentary.
• Pro cient with various camera systems: Arri, Red, Sony, Panasonic, Cannon and the necessary work ows.
• Pro cient with Adobe Premiere and Avid editing systems and the necessary work ows.
- Freelance Filmmaker at Steven Tralongo
- Assistant Editor at FUEL TV
- Production Assistant at Fill-in B-Camera
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.F.A - Film and Television Production
- Master - Class
- B.S. - Broadcast Journalism
Director/Cinematographer/Producer/Editor of video content for many types of companies and individuals around the US and abroad. Type of work includes corporate, narrative, documentary, weddings, real estate, sports, and music videos. Clients include Studio BDC, SpangTV, Madbox, Humanstory, Skyedu, Tippet Rise, Barcroft Media and more.
- FREELANCE FILMMAKER at
- FREELANCE VIDEO EDITOR at STUDIO BDC
- Director/Cinematographer/Producer/Editor/Colorist at STUDIO BDC
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.F.A. in Photography and Film - Photography and Film
Experience in multiple areas of the film industry. Art department, editing, and directing.
- Freelance Filmmaker at Feeelance
- Operations floater at New seasons market
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Film
· Co-directed the music video “Shut Up & Kiss Me,” which was featured on Substream Magazine
- Freelance Filmmaker at
- Teacher's Assistant (Grade 3) at Holy Trinity School
- Property Manager at Rivercroft Apartments and Townhouses
- Co-Founder at Ooko Studios
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Motion Pictures
- Freelance Filmmaker at Scream Digital Production & Post
- Producer-Director-Editor-Shooter at Ultrafilms
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Production History
- Doctor - Dre Black Eye Peas Sam I AM The Family Stone Ron Montrose Smashmouth Papa
• Consult, pre-interview, research, assess client's needs to create storyboard and pitch
• Produce, film, edit all projects - including rudimentary color grading and mix
• Team up with musicians to create original tracks based on an established mood
• Constantly seeking humans with unique stories to create inspiring video portraits
• Provide media coverage for nonprofit fundraising, community events "Tue Tran's work is what filmmaking looks like when people really give a damn. His work has soul. He uses his unique vision to clearly communicate some of the most critical issues facing our world with a high level of technical mastery and an undeniable sense of style" - Young Pioneer Disaster Response
- FREELANCE FILMMAKER at flytuesday
- FOUNDER at pando films
- INTERNSHIP at internal revenue service
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at robert half technology
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Occasionally hired for photography, videography, marketing, etc.
- Freelance Filmmaker at
- Sales Associate at Wooftown
- Personal Assistant at Ursula Kerrigan
- Senior Dog Caretaker at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Freelance Filmmaker at
- Videographer at Tree Dwelling Rodent Productions
- Director of Photography; Editor at "The Block" television series, EQ Studios
- Camera Operator at Bigsly Enterprises
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. - Film Production
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
• Read scripts and decide how to present the story through cinematic images
• Collaborate with producers in selecting cinematographer, editor, and other crew member for the film
• Suggest writers to make changes in the script to make it more engrossing
• Meet with the cast and explain them about the scene to be shot
• Work on the lighting, set design, and the camera angles to make the scenes impressive
• Guide actors to portray the right kind of expression in the scenes
• Screen dailies at the end of the day to decide whether the scenes need reshoot
• Involve in the editing process to cut film and consolidate best pieces into the final product
• Handled entire film making process from the start to finish
• Liaised with producers, talent agents and suppliers
• Worked closely with the cast and implemented their suggestions while shooting scenes
• Guided actors to give their best in scenes
- Freelance (Filmmaker) at Marvelous Films
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Film Studies