FreeLance Illustrator, Traditional works, water colors, oils, acrylics, as well as photoshop. Comics, Character Design, illustrations. ect.
- Freelance Illustrator at Oasiswinds
- Medical Assistant at Heidi Herras ENT
- Artist at Too many Legs Animation studios
- Medical Assistant at Orem Internal Medicine
10 years at this Job
- - medical
Freelance illustrator and artist specializing in corporate caricatures, portraits, wall art and custom artwork customcartoonscreations.com
- Freelance Illustrator at Self Own Business
- Behavior Specialist at Damous Academic Behavioral Treatment Center
- Qualified Service Associate at ResCare
- Assistant Manager/Manager at Smoker Friendly
3 years at this Job
- - English
freelance illustrator skilled in character design for profile photos, wedding invites, gifts, holiday cards, and graphic design. Developed skills in communication, negotiation, customer service, organized workflow, and self-promotion.
- Freelance Illustrator at Self-employed
- Gallery Assistant at Fasciantion St. Fine Art
- Art Teacher at Young Rembrandts
- Marketing Specialist at Ace Hardware
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Illustration
I have worked as a freelance illustrator for dozens of bands, companies, and individuals. I’ve designed logos, posters, t-shirts, stickers, banners, and much more. I manage my own business, keep up with my communication with clients, deliver commissions on time, and pack and ship merchandise from my online shop daily.
- Freelance Illustrator at Dawn Aquarius
- Record Shop Clerk at Dusty Groove
- Consignment Shop Clerk at Material Objects
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Breakwater School
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Painting/New Genres
As a freelance illustrator I have primarily specialized in artistic cartography for authors, game designers, and worked on commissions for personal and commercial use. I work digitally employing the use of a number of programs including Adobe Photoshop. My work as a freelance artists requires me to be self-motivated and work efficiently with an emphasis on time management. Through my work I have learned to negotiate prices, communicate effectively and have developed trusting relationships with companies and private individuals who continually return to commission more work from me.
- Freelance Illustrator at Self-Employed
- Buyer / Section Leader at Tokyo Central
- Host at Honeycomb Grill
- Lift Operator at Solitude Mountain Resort
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Studio Art
- High school - High School Diploma
I work part time as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, i also sell my oil paintings and have shown in several galleries in the DFW.
- Freelance Illustrator/Graphic Designer at Luna Prince Creations
- Subway Sandwich Artist at Subway
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts
Freelance Illustrator, character designer and concept artist
- Freelance Illustrator at Kitsooki Creations
- Illustrator at Charlie Boy Media
- Children's Book Character Designer & Illustrator at
- Dog Walker at
6 years at this Job
- Associate - Illustration
As a freelance illustrator I am passionate about bringing my client's visions to life, and I give my clients my best work, applying myself to their projects with every bit of care and attention that I would give my own.
List of Projects and Work I have done:
• Adoration: A Short Film by SuperKede Productions (In Pre-production) I designed and illustrated the poster as well as worked on the concept art for the film.
• The Devil's Pit: A Short Film by SuperKede Productions I designed and illustrated the poster.
• Gordo: An Original Web Series: I have assisted in creating the graphic design material such as the posters and banners and I designed the title artwork for the series. I have also done prop designing for the series.
• The Sting Chronicles: An Original Web Series: I've done concept illustrations, storyboards, and character designs for this series. I also worked on many of the graphic design elements that were needed for the production, such as logos, posters, and flyers. I assisted in the production design and photography when it was needed.
• JoannaRuthMeyer.com I was tasked with designing illustrations to display on her website along with illustrative icons.
• A Planet-Sized World Layered in the Brain by Brittany Ward I designed the cover, page layout, and various illustrations within the book for this collection of poetry. I do also pursue my own projects and ideas on a consistent basis, striving to always push my imagination and abilities. Self-Published Work:
• ELIJAH: A Graphic Novel Designed and illustrative this 48-paged illustrative prose available on Amazon and Amazon Kindle.
• Infinity's End: A Graphic Novel An on-going graphic novel series published online. From concept to execution, I have designed every aspect of this project which includes the logo, page layout, web promotional material, characters, environments, and illustrative panels.
- Freelance Illustrator at Danielle Pajak Illustrations
- Computer Lab Technician at Art Department, Mesa Community College
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Computer Illustration
- Certificate of Completion - Digital Photography
- Certificate of Completion - Graphic Design
As a freelance illustrator, I combine art, design and creative skills to develop ideas and produce original visual images for a wide range of products.
• books, coloring books and book jackets
• educational, training and reference materials
• instruction manuals, leaflets and sales brochures
• greetings cards
• package design
• advertising materials, posters and fliers
• toy design
• trading card design, websites and logos. I do not specialize in a particular style, I find it best to be able to work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt my style to the need. Skills include:
• discussing client needs and identifying a target audience for the work
• developing visual ideas that suit the brief
• seeking client approval for ideas with rough visuals - this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches, continuing to work with the client, seeking approval at all stages of development and making any changes as required, right up to completion of the job.
• use drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations
• excellent drawing and IT skills
• creative and imaginative
• enjoy the process Software:
• Adobe Creative Suite
- Freelance Illustrator at Tracey Taylor Arvidson
30 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Illustration
Prioritize tasks and duties effectively under pressure (06/2018 - 01/2019) Organize multiple flows of marketing information Coordinating a diverse group of artist and programmers towards unified goal Create marketing materials to support campaign efforts Creation of artistic assets Contact: Jon Briener - 206.812.8118 Project management of complex production Freelance Illustrator
- Freelance Illustrator and Designer at Independent Contractor
- Multimedia Marketing Administrator at Multi-Tasking
- Independent Contractor at
7 months at this Job
- BFA in Illustration/New Pictures - Spanish