I work as a freelance interpreter for different schools, companies and hospitals.
- Freelance Interpreter at
at this Job
Freelance interpreter for ASL between Maryland and DC for public schools and medical settings, currently attending school to complete my certification.
- Freelance Interpreter at
- Salesman at AT&T
- VIP Waitress at Room
- Front desk agent/Concierge at Hyatt Place in Downtown
4 months at this Job
Freelance Interpreter: Translated for Spanish Speaking individuals when accompanying them to doctor appointments, court, school and job interviews.
- SPANISH FREELANCE INTERPRETER at Verizon Communications
- Customer Service Representative at Verizon Communications
4 years, 9 months at this Job
• Provide accurate and reliable interpretation for a multitude of clients in class, court, hospital, or home settings
• Use bilingual abilities in Haitian-Creole to explain and clarify information to up to 3 clients a week
• Collaborate with a variety of personnel including: nurses, teachers, DCF officers, and Police Officers
• Completed intense training to grant access to Freelance Interpreter position
- Freelance Interpreter at ABC Language Services
- Child Care Worker at Pumpkin Patch DAYCARE
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Respiratory Therapy
- Associate in Arts - Health Career Pathways
• City of Gaithersburg: recreational activities interpreter
• National Youth Scholars Program on site Summer Program interpreter
• On call interpreter for Baltimore City
- Freelance Interpreter at City of Greenbelt
- Catering Sales Manager at Northstar Hospitality
- Learning Center Director at
- American Sign Language Teacher at
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - English
Face-to-Face English/Spanish Freelance Interpreter
- FREELANCE SPANISH INTERPRETER at LANGUAGE SERVICE ASSOCIATES
- CONCIERGE/LIFE ENRICHMENT at GENTRY PARK ORLANDO ASSISTED LIVING & MEMORY CARE
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at RENAISSANCE CHARTER SCHOOL AT GOLDENROD
- ASSISTANT MANAGER/MEDICAL INTERPRETER at VERBATIM LANGUAGES INC
3 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE
Medical interpreter in gujarati, hindi,urdu,Punjabi
- Freelance Interpreter at Akorbi
- Sales Advisor at Club Demonstration Services(Costco -Naperville)
- Account Manager at Monami Jewelry
- IT Manager at Mehul traders
3 years at this Job
- Master in commerce - Marketing management
- Bachelor in commerce - Advanced account and auditing
Varied work experience; Guide Interpreter, Medical interpreter, immigration interpreter and translator, business assistant; Internship at the United Nations .
- Freelance Interpreter at Self Own Business
- ESL teacher at Self-employed
- Import Export Specialist \ Interpreter at LLC Wildberries (4th in Forbes rating among e-commerce companies)
- Foreign Economic Activity Specialist at Sports-Equipment Manufacturer "Lutch"- manufacrturer of hockey jerseys and sportswear for the Russian National Hockey Teams, hockey clubs and schools of KHL, MHL in Russia, CIS, the USA and Canada. — Clothing/footwear / textiles (www.lutchsport.ru)
5 years at this Job
- Master's - Linguistics (Interpreting/ Translation)
• Provide sign language interpreting services on a freelance basis in a variety of settings, including educational, medical, mental health and other community settings.
• Market and sell interpreting services to private and governmental interpreting agencies.
• Schedule and coordinate interpreting assignments with multiple agencies.
• Generate invoices for interpreting services rendered using Excel spreadsheets.
• Collect monies owed from current and delinquent accounts.
• Adhere to strict HIPAA regulations regarding privacy and confidentiality.
- Freelance Interpreter at Multi-Agency Interpreting Contractor, Eastern NC
- Manager/Bartender at Marlins LLC
- Distributor Sales Consultant at Davidson Beauty Systems Group
- Customer Service Specialist at Multimedia Cablevision
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Interpreter Education
- Bachelor of Science - Nutrition & Dietetics
CROSS CULTURAL TRAINING Whether it concerns moving to the United States or preparing to go somewhere else, a one or two-day personalized training will prepare the employees, and their families, for the cultural differences between these nations. The awareness of which helps in running smooth business and settling in across the nations. A cross-cultural training can be recommended in corporate cultures, it gives the tools to diagnose both cultures and is helpful for people working in cross cultural or global accounts. It seeks to narrow the communication gap between the employees and clients within a multinational corporation. It focusses on the development of effective communication, awareness and understanding. Having lived abroad for most of my life and settle in and “survive” in foreign countries has given me the edge to know the pitfalls of moving in and starting a new chapter in a next country. DUTCH/FRENCH/ENGLISH INTERPRETER As a freelance interpreter, I am instrumental in situations where there is the need to bridge the gap between several languages and cultures. Assignments are over the phone or face to face in any combination of Dutch/French/Flemish/Walloon and English dealing with consecutive interpretation, simultaneous interpretation, chuchotage and/or sight translations. Some of the specialization areas are; - Federal court (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, San Antonio, Houston) - Family and criminal courts (CPS cases, divorces, Criminal Offenses, Competency Hearings) - Hospitals, Medical Centers and Developmental Services - Schools (ARD/IEP meetings, PPCD testing and Language Evaluations) - Depositions (Workplace Injury, Patent Infringements, Contract Breach) - Assessment program with head of departments/hospitals in France regarding, Molecularization of Bacteriology, Hemodynamic Monitoring, Intercranial Drug Delivery, Kidney Stone Market, Aesthetic Medicine
- CROSS CULTURAL TRAINER & FREELANCE INTERPRETER/TRANSLATOR at ALEXANDRA JOSEPHI LANGUAGE SERVICES LLC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Dutch/French/Flemish Interpreter Immigration Court
- Life & Health - Life & Health Insurance
- Bachelors - French
- Associate - International Executive Assistant