• Built desktop systems and installed Windows 7, 8, 10 and Linux for home users.
• Backed up data and created system images in Windows environments, installed wireless and wired printers, provided technical support over RDP.
• Setup of SOHO wireless/wired networks using latest security encryption standards and minimized channel interference with proper channel selection.
• Re-purposed legacy desktops and laptops with slim, low, resource intensive operating systems
• Assisted clients locked out of their computers and smartphones using specialized software to reset password.
• Disinfected numerous machines from many forms of malware using liveboot rescue software.
• Restored Windows using recovery partition when operating system was critically corrupted.
• Replaced damaged LCD screens on smartphones.
- Freelance IT Consultant at Freelance IT Consultant
- IT Support|Fit Specialist at Fleet Feet Sports Encino
at this Job
- Pursing a AS - Electronics
HP, Lenovo, Polycom, Dlink, Adtran, Linksys, Lantronix, Verifone
Freelance IT Consultant
• Analyze and process complex service requests and incidents
• Installs and provide routine maintenance on users PCs, printers, hardware and software
• Educate users on the functions of general office applications and operating systems
- Freelance IT Consultant at Self Own Business
- Help Desk at Strategic Solutions, Inc
- Consultation Agent at Geek Squad
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Cisco Academy and Microsoft Academy Curriculum
Freelance IT Consultant
- IT Consultant at
- IT Support Specialist at Asurion
- Senior IT Technician at Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- IT Support Specialist at Multi-Systems, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Information Technology
• Advance IT Troubleshooting
• Install and Configuring computer systems.
• Upgraded and installed all types of PC hardware.
• Custom PC building, Computer Restorer
• Home and Office Network and WIFI support
• Repair decaying/infected systems with antivirus/ads/spyware or by hand.
• Photographer - Videographer
• Video editing with Adobe Premier
• Designed web sites using Photoshop, WordPress.
• SEO, Social Media work
• Tutor general to advance computer operations, young and old alike.
- FREELANCE IT CONSULTANT at R3config LLC
- CHIEF IT MANAGER at Textface LLC
- PHOTOGRAPHER & WEB ADMIN, CAR LOT PORTOR at Mac Haik's Southway Ford
- MAILROOM OPERATOR at Remitco/First Data Corporation
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
Field IT (40 - 50 HRS / WK)
● Provided Desktop support for local Real Estate Brokerage
● Provided Network Support
● Advised on software and hardware upgrades
● Provided support for all mobile devices
- Freelance / IT Consultant at Real Estate Brokerage
- at Chesapeake
- IT Specialist at AGACI LLC
- IT Generalist at TDDC
6 months at this Job
• Provided technical assistance for clients including professional businesses, private residences, and doctor's offices.
• Analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT. Meeting with clients to determine requirements; working to define the scope of project/job, including planning a schedule and the resources needed.
• Perform a wide variety of technical duties including installation, repair, and maintenance of computers, peripherals, phone system, projectors and equipment.
• Installation and configuration of computer systems and software.
• Implementation and design of small office networks.
• Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude and knowledge, along with the ability to translate the complexities of technology to a lay person's language
• Mobile environment support.
• Support and maintenance of network and stand-alone printers.
• Software and hardware issues troubleshooting.
• VOIP system maintenance and updates.
• Troubleshooting VPN connectivity issues; provided technical support and assisted remote users.
- Freelance IT Consultant at Self-Employed
- Field Network Engineer / Dispatch Manager at Hyatt Computer
- Network Engineer at eMazzanti Technologies
- Tier II Technical Support at Horizon Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NJ
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Network Systems Administration
I provide IT solutions involving computer hardware, software and networking in the local area of Palermo.
- Freelance IT Consultant at Self Employed
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certification in Networking and Computer Repair
• Installed and configured new workstations for various sites around the country
• Troubleshot and repaired problems with hardware and software with users
• Inspected problem GPO's and system configurations to recommend repairs
• Administered Server 2003 - 2012R2 Environments with Active Directory, Group Policies, File Permissions and utilized CLI commands
• Work with customers to ensure their IT needs are met problems are resolve
• Plan and execute projects to provide or upgrade new and existing customers IT work environments
• Administered and configured Cisco 800 series routers and Watchguard firewalls for customer sites.
• Built new Microsoft systems and troubleshot and repaired faulty Microsoft servers and desktops
• Installed, tuned and troubleshot Microsoft operating systems
• Rebuilt Active directory structures to organize and optimize performance
• Performed physical to virtual conversions of servers and workstations
• Configured existing firewalls for best security
• Setup and performed new backups
• Performed Administration of Server 2012R2 Environment with Active Directory and CLI to prepare new servers and workstations to be installed
• Utilized HP ILO to administer field servers
• Configured new physical and virtual servers with Hyper-V, PC workstations running VMware to allow two banks to run at the same branch until a given time
• Utilized PowerShell scripts for configuration and testing of new servers
• Performed validation to all new physical and virtual equipment to ensure functionality
• Managed a team of five remote staff and six teams of field technicians to ensure bank branches had been converted, validated, and tested before the next business day's operations
- Freelance IT Consultant at
- Technical Consultant at Tribridge
- Systems Administrator (contract position) at EMS Consulting/Greenway Health
- Systems Engineer (contract position) at Modis/JP Morgan/Chase
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Curriculum
• Protected Virtualized Environments (VMWare Workstation) for Malware analysis and removal solutions
• Remote IT Support with antivirus and spyware removal tools
• In-depth knowledge of Windows OS
• Hardware Repair on Windows and Mac machines
• Data Recovery
• PC Imaging and Installation
• Custom PC Building
- Freelance IT Consultant at Self Employed
- IT Technician at AIS Computers, INC
- Medical Records Specialist at Northpoint Surgery and Laser Center
- Polymer/Organic Synthesis Research Lab Assistant at University Of Central Florida
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- In Pursuit of Bachelor's - Chemistry and Mathematics, Minor in Computer Science (3 years completed)
Phoenix, AZ Through Upwork, businesses get more done, connecting with freelancers to work on projects from web and mobile app development to SEO, social media marketing, content writing, graphic design, admin help and thousands of other projects.
- Freelance IT Consultant at Upwork.com
- Night Auditor at Holiday Inn
- QA Associate on the Ciox Health project at Manpower - Placement Company
- Evening Resort Manager at Bluegreen Vacations
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - General Business Management
- GED - General Studies