FREELANCE I.T. CONSULTANT: Installing, physical or remote troubleshooting, hardware, software, tvs montoirs printer/copiers, wireless devices on the network,DNS, recommending new products and services, to increases profits using technology for daily operations.
- Freelance I.T. Consultant at
- GUEST SERVICES/SALES ASSOCIATE at Cinemark Theaters, INC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES/LOSS PREVENTION /INVENTORY SPECIALIST at Best Buy INC
- Cashier stock clerk at Stop and Shop Supermarket
9 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Network Administration
• Built desktop systems and installed Windows 7, 8, 10 and Linux for home users.
• Backed up data and created system images in Windows environments, installed wireless and wired printers, provided technical support over RDP.
• Setup of SOHO wireless/wired networks using latest security encryption standards and minimized channel interference with proper channel selection.
• Re-purposed legacy desktops and laptops with slim, low, resource intensive operating systems
• Assisted clients locked out of their computers and smartphones using specialized software to reset password.
• Disinfected numerous machines from many forms of malware using liveboot rescue software.
• Restored Windows using recovery partition when operating system was critically corrupted.
• Replaced damaged LCD screens on smartphones.
- Freelance IT Consultant at Freelance IT Consultant
- IT Support|Fit Specialist at Fleet Feet Sports Encino
at this Job
- Pursing a AS - Electronics
In addition to contract jobs and full-time work over the years, and as a supplemental income source while between jobs, I have worked as an IT consultant out of my home, performing repairs and upgrades on personal computers and for small businesses, and have assisted with network troubleshooting and advised on IT-related purchases, intended to allow my clients the best solutions possible based on their needs and budgets. Yelp reviews can be viewed at: https://www.yelp.com/biz/matt-the-computer-guy-simi-valley/
- Freelance IT Consultant at MattTheComputerGuy.com
- IT Help Desk at MattTheComputerGuy.com
- IT Help Desk at MattTheComputerGuy.com
- Service Desk Technician/Consultant at MattTheComputerGuy.com
18 years, 9 months at this Job
Software development and consulting. Provided data process mapping, automation, integration, custom feature development.
• Hubspot integration and implementation project.
• Zoho integration and implementation project.
• Klipfolio Reporting Dashboard project.
- FREELANCE IT CONSULTANT at UPWORK (IT Consulting)
- GENERAL MANAGER & MANAGING PARTNER at PHILLTRONIX LLC DBA EXPERIMAC OF ADDISON
- SYSTEMS ENGINEER IV at XO COMMUNICATIONS
- SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at HALCYON SOLUTIONS
10 months at this Job
- Certificate Data Science & Machine Learning
- Certificate Probability & Statistics for Business & Data Science
- Certificate - Python 3
- Certification Microsoft Data Fundamentals
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
- Associate - Arts & Science
- High school - IGCSE Diploma
• Remote/physical end device repair
• Site surveys
• Virtualization assistance VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, VirtualBox
• Installation of routers, switches and other networking devices
• Customer interaction daily
• Active directory management, team viewer, logmein, auto desk, LabTech
- Freelance IT Consultant at Honest IT Solutions
- Cash Management support at Ocean Bank
- Help Desk Analyst at Nerdz Support
- Customer Service Representative / Fire Alarm Inspector at Bass United Fire and Security
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Computer Repair Technician - Desktop Support
• As a consultant conducted vulnerability assessments of client's networks, websites, social media profiles, and applications. Provide suggestions on how they can increase their cyber security.
• Utilize standards and information from OWASP, NIST and Common Vulnerabilities And Exposures database to test and secure systems.
• Configure infrastructure such as virtual machine setup and routers.
• Utilize policies, procedures, and automation to increase databases reliability against unauthorized access, vulnerabilities and exploits.
• Using various techniques to recon and gather information on targets such as ip ranges, operational ports and protocols, misconfigurations,server information, password security measures, among other things to determine target posture against exploitation.
• Utilize offensive cyber techniques to circumvent and evade network security measures.
• Performed web security testing utilizing Selenium framework to automate browsing social media applications and create artificial engagements to determine how easily algorithms can be exploited.
• Model threats both cyber and physical to shrink attack surface and keep clients secure.
• Full stack web development using python and Django for the backend and HTML, CSS for the front end user interface.
• As a consultant explain information on security concepts so clients can secure their content as well as perform duties of a web administrator for clients as needed.
- Freelance IT Consultant at
- Founder at Williams Transportation LLC
- Field Operations Agent at National Security Patrol Division
- Loss Prevention Detective at Sears
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Automotive Technology
Successfully counseled and provided IT solutions to individuals, non-profits, and start-up ventures in the area of Setting-up, troubleshooting, and augmenting telecommunications topologies Servicing general software and hardware issues, providing for effect ive yet cost-efficient technical solutions Informing client-service-providers of ever expanding social media hubs, advising and guiding them towards the cultivation of a wider online-market presence yield ing greater visibility and an increase in customer base Generating corporate and non-profit awareness of current market t rends, i.e. online cro wd-sourcing, providing for cost- effective and domestically-focused project outsourcing for high profile clients such as eBay and Staples via third party virtual-marketplace proprietors like A mazon Web Services' Mechanical Turk and CrowdSource Responsible for successfully Coordinating and managing projects fro m ideation to imp lementation with various project directors, and often with software developers, designers, and content editors, based on project needs Maintaining clients' payable and receivable accounts to ensure for a continual smooth flo w of operations Establishing sales leads through word of mouth advertising, networking, and client referrals
- Freelance IT Consultant at Metropolitan Region
- Maintenance - Part Time at Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Help Desk /System Administrator/Office Administrator/Housing Coordinator at Multi vision Inc
- Help Desk /Junior System Administrator - Intern at United States Hol ocaust Memorial Museum
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Technical Certification - Computer Science
- High school - Visual and Performaninfg Arts
• Several small projects for personal and business customers
• Onsite service calls and installs
• Servers, workstations, backups, personal peripherals
- Freelance IT Consultant at Personal Client Database
- Business Technology Manager at Time Inc
- at Time Inc
- Technical Analyst at Time Inc
5 years at this Job
- - Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Perform Network Server Administration, Desktop and Application support for local small business owners. AD, VMware, Exchange, SCCM. Desktop support, level 2, 3 calls, Project Mgmt, Documentation, DR. Projects PC refresh, Server builds, Call center support 24/7, Network Security, Cloud application support, Azure.
- Independent Freelance IT Consultant at Currently Self Employed
- Network Systems Analyst at AAA-MIDATLANTIC
- Network Administrator / Contractor at PRIME COMMUNICATIONS
- Network Administrator at VIRTUA HEALTH
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MCSE Training - Computer Studies
- None - Electrical Engineering Technology / Computer Studies
Work with clients on an as-needed basis to implement and support various
• Assist businesses with server and networking purchasing and support
• Install, support, repair Windows, Linux, and Mac desktops, notebooks, and servers
• Provide onsite and telephone remote support
• Configure firewalls and network equipment
• Manage network, antimalware, and backup solutions for customers
• Quickly learn proprietary applications and provide support
- Freelance IT Consultant at Self
- Systems Engineer at Pinnacle Networx
- IT Technician at Computer Renaissance
- Technical Sales Consultant at Pomeroy IT Solutions
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems