FREELANCE I.T. CONSULTANT: Installing, physical or remote troubleshooting, hardware, software, tvs montoirs printer/copiers, wireless devices on the network,DNS, recommending new products and services, to increases profits using technology for daily operations.
- Freelance I.T. Consultant at
- GUEST SERVICES/SALES ASSOCIATE/FLOOR LEADER at Cinemark Theaters, INC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES/LOSS PREVENTION /INVENTORY SPECIALIST at Best Buy INC
- Cashier stock clerk at Stop and Shop Supermarket
9 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Network Administration
Provide support and repair services on Dell and Lenovo desktops and laptops, Window PCs, Mac OSX, Linux, and HP printers - Repairs include removing malware, adjusting TCP/IP settings, replacing laptop screen. ✓ Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and updates ✓ Manage team as required to get daily tasks completed and closed on schedule ✓ First level response to manage difficult customer situations and start resolution process Jan 2011- Present Freelance IT Support Barnabas Ning Computer Support, Chapel Hill, NC ✓ Provide support and repair services on Dell and Lenovo desktops and laptops, Window PCs, Mac OSX, Linux, and HP printers. Repairs include removing malware, adjusting TCP/IP settings, replacing laptop screen. ✓ Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and updates
- Freelance IT Support at UNC Health Care
- Hospital Facilities Technician at UNC Health Care
- IT Engineer at UNC Health Care
8 years at this Job
- A.A.S. - Information Systems Security
metro area Duties: Represent a client's interest by providing independent advice on the management of IT .projects. Therefore, as a freelance IT manager, the skillset ability to be highly organized and the ability to multitask is crucial along with the ability to be an effective communicator and an excellent negotiator. Detailed oriented, and a sense of urgency defusing group conflicts. Additionally, analyze risk assessment for establishing decrease cost and increase productivity by ensuring quality standards and all the aims of a project are met. Furthermore, manpower is essential for a project; therefore, recruiting highly trained and certified specialists and sub-contractors are pivotal. Also, monitoring specialist and sub-contractors by the guidelines of the client, and keep track of personnel and progress. Most important, is ensuring the management of the project stay within budget by accurate billing, cost, and accounting is maintained. Last, a take-charge leader and possess the necessary knowledge of multiple platforms and technologies.
- Independent Freelance IT Manager at Self
- IT Network Engineer at Perot Systems/Federal
- Desktop Management Specialist at Computer Management Services, Inc
- Senior Network Specialist at Staffing Alternatives, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Information Technology/Internet Security
- Bachelors of Science - Business
• Create and maintain local area networks.
• Reformat hard drives and install operating systems.
• Troubleshoot and install software/hardware.
• Replace hardware components.
- Freelance IT support at Freelance
- Package Sorter at United Parcel Service
- Inbound Clerk at Blackwell's Book Services
- Customer service at Target Corp
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Associate of Science - Computer Science
Freelance work for various companies doing Network, WIFI, Router, VOIP, Cabling, Terminations, Trouble shooting, Repair, etc.
- Freelance IT Technician at Self Employed
- VICE PRESIDENT at INLAND COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- SENIOR TECHNICIAN at BLACK BOX NETWORK SERVICES
4 years at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - YEARS ON THE JOB EXPERIENCE
• Built desktop systems and installed Windows 7, 8, 10 and Linux for home users.
• Backed up data and created system images in Windows environments, installed wireless and wired printers, provided technical support over RDP.
• Setup of SOHO wireless/wired networks using latest security encryption standards and minimized channel interference with proper channel selection.
• Re-purposed legacy desktops and laptops with slim, low, resource intensive operating systems
• Assisted clients locked out of their computers and smartphones using specialized software to reset password.
• Disinfected numerous machines from many forms of malware using liveboot rescue software.
• Restored Windows using recovery partition when operating system was critically corrupted.
• Replaced damaged LCD screens on smartphones.
- Freelance IT Consultant at Freelance IT Consultant
- IT Support|Fit Specialist at Fleet Feet Sports Encino
at this Job
- Pursing a AS - Electronics
Software development and consulting. Provided data process mapping, automation, integration, custom feature development.
• Hubspot integration and implementation project.
• Zoho integration and implementation project.
• Klipfolio Reporting Dashboard project.
- FREELANCE IT CONSULTANT at UPWORK (IT Consulting)
- GENERAL MANAGER & MANAGING PARTNER at PHILLTRONIX LLC DBA EXPERIMAC OF ADDISON
- SYSTEMS ENGINEER IV at XO COMMUNICATIONS
- SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at HALCYON SOLUTIONS
10 months at this Job
- Certificate Data Science & Machine Learning
- Certificate Probability & Statistics for Business & Data Science
- Certificate - Python 3
- Certification Microsoft Data Fundamentals
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
- Associate - Arts & Science
- High school - IGCSE Diploma
- Freelance IT Technician at Honest IT Solutions
- Supervisor at Shop Woodmans
- Data Entry/Cashier at Sports Shows Promotions
- Sous Chef at Cafe Lulus
8 months at this Job
• Remote/physical end device repair
• Site surveys
• Virtualization assistance VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, VirtualBox
• Installation of routers, switches and other networking devices
• Customer interaction daily
• Active directory management, team viewer, logmein, auto desk, LabTech
- Freelance IT Consultant at Honest IT Solutions
- Cash Management support at Ocean Bank
- Help Desk Analyst at Nerdz Support
- Customer Service Representative / Fire Alarm Inspector at Bass United Fire and Security
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Computer Repair Technician - Desktop Support
* Install, configure, and maintain operating systems components. * Install updates and temporary fixes to existing programs. * Assist in the development, configuration, installation, and maintenance of networked systems including local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs); and perform routine network configuration management functions. * Ensure customers receive current versions of supported software as they become available. * Upgrade and troubleshoot any hardware and software components.
- Freelance I.T. Support at Freelance
- Quality Control at Arkansas Passport Center
- Book Print Associate at Arkansas Passport Center
- Assistant Manager at HERTZ
3 years, 4 months at this Job