Working as freelance Marketing consultant at Trompel'oeil, a start-up fashion brand, to SanFrancisco strategize branding and marketing solutions in achieving their goals of brand building, June'17 till present customer engagement and improved ROI Key Responsibilities: - Work as an independent consultant to provide marketing expertise - Research markets, trends, sales results, and other data related to the brand's products - Create marketing graphics and content for social media posts - Provide information regarding promotions, branding, media channels, and other key information for marketing success - Manage all the social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and update the content on website from time to time - Create marketing campaigns and buyers' packages
- Freelance| Marketing Consultant at Trompel'oeil
- Market Research Analyst at Deloitte
- Partner & Store Manager at Patterns Botique
- Market Research Associate at Digital Insights
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Global Fashion Enterprise
- MBA - International Business
Integrating content marketing and data solutions – Building awareness through website and social media engagement, understanding through whitepapers and video demonstrations, and then closing deals utilizing chatbots and CRM platforms. · Event marketing for MIT Sloan CIO Symposium (2017-19) and MIT Platform Strategy Summit (July 2018). Responsible for social media programs via Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. · Automating inbound marketing programs that generate leads and nurture relationships. · Providing Drift, HubSpot, and Facebook Messaging chatbot marketing for B2B and B2C clients.
- Freelance Marketing Consultant at Automated Platform Marketing & Web Content
- Head of Product - Newsletter and Content Delivery Platform at VitalBriefing S.A
- Consultant, Media Data Platforms (Freelance) at Maxus / GroupM
- Director, Sales and Marketing at BlueStorm Technologies
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Distribution
Freelance projects including front-end design, UX/UI, mobile applications, advertisements for print and online, magazine layouts, branding, logo designs, marketing strategies for long and short term projects including social media.
- Freelance Marketing Consultant at E. Godefoy
- Senior Designer, Assistant to the Owner at SynerG Studios
- File Clerk/Office Assistant at Dr. Julio Torres
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - International Relations
- High School Diploma
Create marketing plans for companies and provide a plan of action for follow through. Facilitate meetings to provide detailed direction and action steps. Coordinate check in meetings to ensure marketing plan is being followed and successful. Act as marketing liaison in the community.
- Freelance Marketing Consultant at Freelance
- Digital Marketing Manager at Soffe, LLC
- Creative Director at John Casablancas
- Marketing Manager at Drive Time Car Sales Company LLC
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Sports Management
- Associates - Fashion Design
Provide freelance marketing and graphic design services including art direction and design, copywriting, digital/direct marketing, social media management, project management, and public relations to clients
- FREELANCE MARKETING CONSULTANT at Self Employed
- INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNER at Black Poppy Studio
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER at Black Poppy Studio
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - MARKETING
Freelance marketing specialist with a focus on content creation and social media marketing strategy. I have experience within the pharmaceutical industry and a tech start up.
- Freelance Marketing Consultant at Freelance/Self employed
- Marketing Specialist at SELFMADE
- MARKETING SPECIALIST at OCTAPHARMA USA
- INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE at OCTAPHARMA USA
2 months at this Job
- Certification - Graphic and Digital Design
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - BIOLOGY
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - VISUAL ART
Provide consultation services in the business operations and marketing arena and effectively support small to medium sized businesses. Assess client base and adeptly identified and execute marketing and expansion opportunities in B2B and B2C for both new and existing clientele. Successfully develop and uphold solid business relations. Conceptualize and execute marketing strategies focusing on existing market research, competitive benchmarking, scenario planning, and various strategy tools. Analyze trends via social media and skillfully engage target audience while driving brand awareness. Establish cross-functional and cross-initiative issues, and oversee budgets and personnel requirements while efficiently supporting critical business decisions. Monitor and supervise digital initiatives determining success and devising improvements as required. Utilize outstanding verbal and written communications skills. Expertly manage social media in a professional context. Skilled editing across multiple media, including articles, email, websites, and social media. Work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality. Build productive working relationships to achieve common goals and contribute to the mission. Respect diversity and create communications with diverse audiences. Implement integrated communications and marketing plans. Utilize email messaging systems and CRM platforms while learning new tools and staying abreast of marketing trends. Prioritize and meet multiple, competing responsibilities. Develop and manage multiple projects and deadlines from conception to completion. Exceptional attention to detail. Work successfully, independently, collaboratively and creatively in a fast-paced and changing environment while maintaining composure and a sense of humor. Experience with nonprofit organizations, public relations/marketing, and multiple industries. Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite. Strategy
· Help businesses achieve defined fixed point strategies by developing tactics to “get there” to achieve results.
o Achieved organic certification within a 6 month timeframe for a client who had been unsuccessful in their attempts for three years
o Implemented end-to-end social media and online presence for non-profit clients which brought in in new business
o Assembled new team for non-profits to address long standing road blocks that resulted in new logo creation, new online presence, etc.
· Identify and establish criteria to cement long term business viability
o Developed Etsy store for a client who serves the developmentally disabled community to sell their work and earn an income
o Developed wholesale business division for a client by establishing the long-term cost/profit conversation
· Drive business leaders to think holistically around what their business brings to their community/market
o Identified hidden work completed for a marginalized community and created a strategy to bring it forth for non-profits that have insular networks and no market-facing plan
o Monitored strategy performance with an eye toward revenue generation while understanding that revenue is not the only goal. Non-revenue success indicators include referrals, social media posts, social media engagement, success stories, and monthly newsletters that actually go out.
· Develop, manage and apply marketing strategies, including marketing campaigns focused on operational strengths and competitive advantages, resulting in positively introducing the brand, obtaining new business and approximately $30K in unexpected revenue in 5 months
· Analyze and identify areas of process improvement to cut costs, utilize staff expertise more effectively and create unity among dissenting voices, resulting in a more uniform marketing message, increased staff morale and more engaged Board of Directors
· Ensure messaging used in marketing communications aligns with marketing strategies, resulting in on-point brand identity and reduced confusion by potential new business
• Manage marketing campaigns project, including – but not limited to – product launches/updates and industry campaigns (in all channels and media) Relationships · Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders, understanding top priorities as related to leadership and structure to ensure success · Engage in a “trusted advisor” partnership by bringing expertise related to “time, talent and treasure” to address entrenched issues while functioning within existing protocols · Create a feedback loop to ensure clients understand progress, project finances, resource gaps, client readiness and issues and risks against overall goals · Develop reporting tools to create a narrative meaningfully telling the business strategy story reacting nimbly to changes · Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of all previous Digital & Content Marketing efforts to determine focus areas and priorities Execution · Manage and drive operational excellence by unifying converging voices into a broad operational strategy · Drive operational strategy forward by assigning diverging stakeholders to specific objectives that they are uniquely poised to accomplish · Ensure that all stakeholders have a platform to become known and partner with them to creatively drive the organization forward via recognition · Build the vision for the future with articulated leadership strategy · Provide leadership guidance and focus on deliverables to deliver quality solutions · Demonstrate an understanding of budget and forecast tools, terminology and processes · Develop and incorporate knowledge of client products and services into usable marketing material that aligns with the target audience
• Manage “for consumer” new digital product launch projects (websites, newsletters)
• Verify timelines, status, risks, dependencies, and roadblocks across multiple projects on rapid timelines and assist department leads in prioritization
• Create project plans and track timelines
• Review existing flow of information plan for non-profits and suggest improvements to increase communications between the business and potential donors resulting in a 100% increase in donations
• Analyze clients’ current marketing plans, determine deficiencies and manage implementation of new marketing plan
• Examine market segmentations to identify missing populations and manage changes to facilitate connection to them, resulting in increased consumer base of the proper demographic.
- FREELANCE CONSULTING at Freelance Marketing Consultant
- Owner at OLSON PHOTOGRAPHIC, LLC
- Retirement Account Representative at CIGNA
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
managing and marketing a portfolio of boutique Old Hollywood-era apartment buildings.
• Design marketing and social media strategies to drive traffic organically and create a buzz to build database and demand for future vacancies.
• Develop the brand strategy including property positioning, identity, logo design, tone-of-voice, and content. Execute a lead driving strategy through blog content marketing, partnerships, and social media.
• Increased monthly rental revenue to owners by 34.2% and increased property value by over $2.5MM.
- Freelance Marketing Consultant at Freelance work
- Marketing Manager, North America at Freelance work
- Associate Marketing Manager at VIRGIN CHARTER
- Marketing Coordinator at SHEA HOMES
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Marine Science
Clients • Consortium Health Plans (BC/BS national sales/marketing) placed by The Judge Group • Titan Publishing (Digital marketing firm) • Topaz Information Solutions (Behavioral health IT) • McAlister-Smith Funeral & Cremation • Easy NG-GCAT Consulting (Healthcare IT) • PawsInRHearts — Pet Loss and Grief Counseling
Provide strategic marketing direction, content development and event management. Develop and implement client engagement, nurturing and retention plans. Create marketing materials including web content (SEO), blogs, email campaigns, core stories, case studies, presentations, white papers, success stories and executive bios. Clients
• Consortium Health Plans (BC/BS national sales/marketing) placed by The Judge Group
• Titan Publishing (Digital marketing firm)
• Topaz Information Solutions (Behavioral health IT)
• McAlister-Smith Funeral & Cremation
• Easy NG-GCAT Consulting (Healthcare IT)
• PawsInRHearts - (founder) Pet Loss and Grief Counseling
- Freelance Marketing Consultant at Clients • Consortium Health Plans (BC/BS national sales/marketing) placed by The Judge Group • Titan Publishing (Digital marketing firm) • Topaz Information Solutions (Behavioral health IT) • McAlister-Smith Funeral & Cremation • Easy NG-GCAT Consulting (Healthcare IT) • PawsInRHearts — Pet Loss and Grief Counseling
- Program Manager at NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE
- at NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE
- Market Manager at NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- BA - Psychology
• Website design and digital marketing strategist for Propertunity real estate brokerage database.
- Freelance Marketing Consultant at Google AdWords
- Bartender/Server 2012 at Google AdWords
- Volunteer at Natalie's Second
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Professional Writing