Produced commercial video, graphic design and animation for various clients. Key Accomplishments: · News producer for WGBO Univision Chicago (weekend newscast). · Created multiple video projects from shooting to editing, including voice-over and animation. · Wrote and produced for various webcasts for the Hispanic market.
- Freelance Producer at FREELANCE
- Producer at WSNS TELEMUNDO CHICAGO, CHANNEL
- News Director at KORO UNIVISION CORPUS CHRISTI, CHANNEL
- MPJ News Producer/Assignment Editor at KASA TELEMUNDO NEW MEXICO, CHANNEL 2 (Former KTEL)
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Associate
- Bachelor of Advertising - Advertising, Graphic Design & Marketing
- Science skills Center high school freshmen year 2013-2014 I was apart of a robotics team during my freshman year in high school. Which led me to be in competitions with others around the world. Freelance Producer at Beatstars.
- Freelance Producer at Beatstars at First Robotics
1 year at this Job
- HIgh School diploma
- - Computer information systems
- - Computer Information Systems
• Freelance: Agency, Broadcast, Integrated Content, Digital Producer for multiple clients and agencies.
• Contracts dependent on project duration, milestones and launch dates.
• Agencies: Nike (multiple brand categories and departments), BPN, Cappelli Miles, Delve Creative, Sockeye, Sasquatch, CMD.
• Clients: Nike, Nintendo of America, Facebook, Adidas, Apex Tool Group, Banfield Pet Hospital, Cambia Health Solutions, Wiley X, OnPoint, Microsoft.
- Freelance Producer at Nike
- Executive Producer at Large Films
- Principal, Owner of Production Company at Fly Off The Wall Ltd
- Permalance Producer/Director at Fremantle Media / Talkback Thames
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BA - MA Literae Humaniores
- A Levels
Freelance Producer, Director, Videographer and Editor. Production, Post production, and editing of online educational courses. Hiring talent, booking studio space and arranging rental equipment. Setup and breakdown of sets, video, audio, and lighting equipment. Responsible for file management, media encoding, and uploading video content to the internet.
- Freelance Producer, Videographer, and Editor at Distance Education Company
- Freelance Photography Assistant at Forbes Magazine
- President and Owner at Classic Video Productions of New York, Inc
- Freelance Photographer at Corbis, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film & Television Production
NY Worked as an assistant producer on numerous short films. Tasks also included acting as a 2nd Assistant Camera, Assistant Camera, Boom Operator, Gaffer, Grip, Camera Operator and script supervisor. Guided actors and actresses to different locations on the set.
- Freelance Producer at New York University
- Videographer at New York University
- Media Intern at New York University
- Theatrical Director at
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Film and TV
- - Social Science
• Collaborate with reporters, assignments desk, and managers to produce various newscasts
• Acts as associate producer when needed, writing and communicating with live shots
- Freelance Producer at KDFW: Fox 4 News
- Show Producer at Tribune Media Company
- Local Content Producer at Tribune Media Company
- Associate Producer at Tribune Media Company
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Radio, Television, Video & Film
Provided freelance assistance to Sterling Rice Group, Dentsu America, Pitch, Inc and Crispin Porter + Bogusky. Produced multiple TV spots for each agency, including Best Buy, Pepsi, Burger King, San Manual Casino, Arrowhead, Quicken Loans, Microsoft and Wendy's. Organized information, staff, and resources to successfully manage demanding production schedules and creative complexities. Secured music partners, negotiated contracts, selected production company partners and editors. Successfully interacted with internal staff, inclusive of creative teams, marketing teams and external consultants with consistent results delivering on time and on budget while maintaining creative integrity of each project.
- FREELANCE PRODUCER at Sterling Rice Group, Dentsu America, Pitch, Inc and Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- Director of Broadcast at OGILVY & MATHER LOS ANGELES
- at OGILVY & MATHER LOS ANGELES
- Senior Producer at OGILVY & MATHER NEW YORK
7 years at this Job
Associate producer and field producer for reality TV, documentaries and web based commercials. Tasks included drafting interview questions, conducting interviews, tracking continuity and creating and updating daily hot sheets for supervising producers.
- Freelance Producer at
- Freelance Audio Mixer at scripted TV
- CBS's Undercover Boss at National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- Executive Assistant at Studio Lambert U.S
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Business Marketing
Currently producing a six-part oral history video project for KLRU-TV on the rise of Austin's high-tech scene. Job involves locating and contacting dozens of subjects, preparing for interviews using background research and conducting filmed interviews – then piecing together a storyline using multiple transcripts and images acquired through sources and archives.
• Researched, pitched and wrote a freelance feature story, accompanied by own photographs, for the Austin American-Statesman.
• Wrote stories for The University of Texas' Reporting Texas, two of which, along with my photographs, were picked up by the Austin American-Statesman's Sunday Insight section.
• Pitched, reported, wrote and recorded two on-air stories for KUT-FM's The Texas Standard, both of which featured my photographs.
• Located trending daily news and wrote briefs for web and broadcast under deadline for KUT-FM's The Texas Standard.
• Identified story ideas, gathered information and wrote and edited features and briefs on the uranium, nuclear energy and rare earths industries for Nuclear Review and Elements magazines.
• Managed editing process for the Nuclear Review staff.
• Wrote and copy edited online articles and product descriptions at EAS Sports Nutrition.
• Freelanced as a copy editor of pedagogical books for publisher Libraries Unlimited.
• Wrote and edited online articles on polar and cryospheric climate change research at the National Snow & Ice Data Center. INTERNSHIPS Production Intern – KUT-FM’s The Texas Standard Production Intern – Minnesota Public Radio Production Intern – Radio City News Reporting Intern – Montego Bay, Jamaica's Western Mirror Freelance Reporter – U of M’s Minnesota Daily
- Freelance Producer at KLRU-TV
6 months at this Job
- M.A. - Journalism
- B.A. - Journalism
"GOIN' PLACES" - Producer / Director / DP for long-form HD video curriculum distributed nationally to educational institutions, non-profit and faith-based organizations. - Responsible for hiring crew, procuring equipment and auditioning and directing professional talent. - Collaborated on the script with the curriculum authors to ensure continuity and legal compliance of vetted material. - Supervised all post-production including cover artwork, graphic design, audio mix and video masters. - Delivered the project significantly under the $65,000 budget and on time. TEXAS BAPTIST ASSOCIATION - Director/Production Manager/set design for six annual missions and youth conventions throughout the state for 5 years. - Directed multi-camera productions in concert venues ranging in size from 3,000 to 15,000 seat capacity. - Responsible for hiring all video crew, obtaining production truck and equipment as well as coordinating with local crews and venue staff. - Provided art and lighting direction for stage scenic design. MARRIAGE TODAY television program - Directed multi-camera shoot for a 13 part series with live audience. - Designed set and lighting as well as all on-air graphics. ADDITIONAL FREELANCE CLIENTS: Hit Entertainment "Barney and Friends" show, Access Media Studios, CMR Studios, Harbor House Studios, Walt Disney World, ESPN, The Orlando Magic (NBA), Teen Challenge International, Campus Crusade for Christ, WACX, WTGL, R.C. Sproul, Coral Ridge Ministries and others.
- FREELANCE PRODUCER / DIRECTOR / EDITOR at Various
- PROGRAM DIRECTOR/PRODUCTION MANAGER/PRODUCER at CHASE OAKS CHURCH
- DIRECTOR OF TELEVISION OPERATIONS at INTERNATIONAL MISSION MINISTRY
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER at MARRIAGE TODAY
10 years at this Job
- Some college