As a freelance project manager I work on a variety of assignments. I typically collaborate with companies (AT&T Authorized retailers in NY Metro Area) and Real Estate investors seeking a person that can help maintain projects within budgets, assessing projects performance, reporting to managers, and mitigating project risks. I'm fluent in Spanish and i'm currently working to become PMI certified.
- Freelance Project Manager at Self Own Business
- Program Director/ Project Manager at Hunger Free America/ USDA National Hunger Clearinghouse
- Office Operations Manager at YAI/NIPD
- Grant Management Intern at Suffolk County Department Of Economic Development
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
- Associate - Human Services
Actually Free Lance Designed Worker (Project Management, Permits, Estimator, AutoCad Draftsman, etc.) General Construction Works Municipal Government of Cayey P.O. Box 371330 Cayey, Puerto Rico, 00737 * Work Office Director of Economic Development, Planning, Project Manager and Engineering group Huertas Junior College Caguas, Puerto Rico * Work Professor of Associate Degree of Drafters department CHEMSOURCE PHARMACEUTICAL Guayama, Puerto Rico * Work Update of general drawings in AutoCad program all versions -Mechanical drawings -P & IDS -Architectural drawings -Plumbing drawings -Electrical drawings Instituto de Banca y Comercio Cayey District - Cayey, Puerto Rico * Work Professor of technical grade of drafters ORTHO PHARMACEUTHICALS Manatí, Puerto Rico * Work Update of general drawings in AutoCad program all versions -Mechanical drawings -P & IDS -Architectural drawings -Plumbing drawings -Electrical drawings -Construction Supervisor -Preventive maintenance coordinator Procter & Gamble PO Box 7000 Cayey, P.R. 00737 Update of general drawings in AutoCad program all versions -Mechanical drawings -P & IDS -Architectural drawings -Plumbing drawings -Electrical drawings -Construction Supervisor -Preventive maintenance coordinator Space Engineering Corp. P.O. Box 6629 Caguas, P.R. 00725 * Work "As-Builts" in construction projects -Project Supervisor -Project Management -Design and Construction Build III. Personal References * To be requested IV. Drafting and Design Experience -System Piping, Plumbing and Air Conditioning drawings -Housings, Commercial Buildings, Hospitals, Hostellery and Recreational areas, Multilevel Parking, Institutional Buildings, etc. -Structural drawings, Surveying, Housing developments, Shopping malls developments. -Drawings of "Power", "Lighting", Substations, "tranclousures", etc. -Update of Drawings, Safety requirements in the production and manufacturing -Project Managements and Supervision of construction projects of all kinds (schools, penitentiary, hospitals, hostellery, steel buildings, etc.) Puerto Rico agencies such as; A.E.E., A.A.A., DNER, JCA, JP, DA, I.C., municipalities. V. Skill Drawing on computer (AutoCad-All Versions and lates) Table Drawing All types of surveying and leveling of earthmoving. -Builts") rise measures and correct levels according to the field, etc.
- Freelance Project Manager / Draftsman at Freelance/Self employed
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Freelance & Remote Project Manager for companies that need administrative, project and business management solutions. Skills include but not limited to: -executive level administrative tasks (more than 14 years C-Suite level) -resource management -travel management -budgeting -social media management & engagement -basic bookeeping -graphic design -web development and content management -organizing & oud maintenance -focus group studies & summaries -property management and much more...
- Freelance Project Manager at Candace Demonbreun
- Executive Assistant at Meharry Medical College, Office of External Affairs & Business Development
- Project Manager/Consultant at Meharry Medical College, Office of Events Management
- Executive Secretary at Meharry Medical College, Division of Administration
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- Diploma - General Studies
• Freelance project management support on all advertising and marketing efforts from inception to completion. Experienced in Hybrid Account/Project Manager role with large and small scale program management inclusive of all digital and offline channels.
• Extensive experience in workflow development and systems implementation. Including team process engineering and project management software implementation.
• Resource Manager inclusive of full team allocation and financial management.
• Develop training program curriculums and manage logistics of training needs.
- FREELANCE PROJECT MANAGER & WORKFLOW CONSULTANT, at brandi whitaker
- EVENT CONSULTANT at brandi whitaker events
- SVP, DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT, 22squared at 22squared
- VP, DIRECTOR OF CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT at 22squared
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications - Public Relations
Atlanta, GA/Los Angeles, CA 2016 to Present Leading Music Firm with clients leading major movements across the globe. Freelance Project Manager * Subject Matter Expert in managing Technology projects while leading and delivering artistic projects across quality, on-time delivery, and within budget. Continuously monitored, tracked, and communicated project status to key stakeholders and executives. * Responsible for end-to-end lifecycle accountability to deliver correct technology solutions while following Murray Media Entertainment standards for planning, executing, controlling, and closing project technology components and deliverables. * Utilized in-depth knowledge across Murray Media Entertainment change tools and processes (JIRA, ASANA, SharePoint, MS Project, MS Suite). * Managed and oversaw deliverables of technology resources for artists and developed all project plans, including design and implementation. * Responsible for tracking all existing and new initiatives for artist projects and working with cross functional teams in the United States and Internationally. * Oversaw all stages of the event life cycle, from strategic planning, vendor negotiations, staffing, and reconciliation and managed $5 million annual budget forecasts and billing reconciliation. * Created event marketing and communication plans for meetings, user conferences, and incentives. * Managed event logistics around key artist tours that included site selection, event space allocation, AV requirements, and hotel sleeping rooms. Executed multiple international tours for artists that included site selection, hotel logistics, cultural events, and transportation. Required action with global vendors and international participants.
- Freelance Project Manager at Murray Media Entertainment
- Project Manager - Global Operations at Credit Suisse
- Project Manager - International Operations at University of North Carolina
- Project Manager at United States Army
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Jazz Studies
• Coordinates with project team and develop project schedules.
• Documents project scope and recommended proposals.
• Coordinates teleconference meetings with project team and clients to update project status.
• Partners with Managing Director to ensure the project team is on target to meet the objectives and goals of each campaign.
• Provides market research and cross platform integration.
• Develops social media strategy and manages social media on various platforms
- Freelance Project Manager at Mister Sweat, LLC
- Editorial Analyst/Copywriter (Contract), Variable Annuities, Digital Marketing at Capital Group
- Investment Operations Analyst, Proxy Operations at Fidelity Investments
- Insurance Agent at Geico Insurance Company
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management and Administration - Management and Administration
Design & produce key aspects of world-class music events-
• Project Management & including stage design, decor, fabrication builds, A/V, & Deliverable Tracking. signage. Assure smooth execution by leading dependable cleint communication while managing project tracking,
• Pitch Deck Creation & managing vendors, & assisting onsite in the production build Publication Design. process. Projects include Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, Splash House, & Arroyo Seco Weekend.
• Brand Campaign Ideation.
- Freelance Project Manager at Goldenvoice
- Accounts & Special Projects at Game Seven Marketing
- Columnist / Social Media Strategist at The Metropolitan Jolt
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Instagram
Manage all aspects of home renovations from estimating initial repairs and updates, overseeing and scheduling construction and monitoring project scope to ensure timely completion of remodel. Serve as liaison between client, design and construction professionals, maintaining effective communications and adherence to budget and schedule. Successfully executed remodel in tight three-month schedule, including the installation of two brand new kitchens for two adjoining lofts and custom wardrobe cabinets for large master closet.
- Freelance Project Manager at Private Residence
- Project Coordinator/House Manager at Private Residence
- Freelance Project Coordinator at Private Residence
- VIP Liaison & Marketing Manager at Garde Robe Online
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Project: Construction/Rehabilitation of rural feeder roads (lot 4), Cross River State.
- Freelance Project Manager at Adland Projects Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Sermatech Nigeria Limited
- at Sermatech Nig. Ltd
- at Bulletine Construction Company
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Civil Engineering
- Bachelor - Civil Engineering
• Develop and maintain organizational systems and structures
• Maintain and review finances
• Track and support project process
• Brainstorm and vision project details
• Create timeline and support systems for projects
• Assist with recruitment and assessment of team members
• Assist with scheduling and customer care
• Website updates in Squarespace
- Freelance Project Manager at
- Dance Instructor at Denise Wall's Dance Energy
- Regulatory Oversight Analyst at Anthem, Inc.
- Legal Assistant at Office of the Norfolk Commonwealth Attorney
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- RYT 200
- Master of Arts - Applied Sociology