• Manage client marketing and promotional projects from scope to completion
• Set up and manage project management tools
• Build timeline milestones for various business verticals (pawn shops, fresh foods, app launch, pool services, automotive, hospitality) and managed tasks across client teams & external vendor teams
• Print Procurement, Social Media footprint, Prepared Reports, Managed Timesheets for Payroll submission, Managed various client requests as needed
• On-site support for annual business conference;
- Freelance Project Manager at Freelance Project / Account Manager
- Remote Account Manager at Rouge 24, Inc
- Marketing Specialist I at Aon Risk Solutions
- Digital Content Manager (Contract Position) at Creative Circle on site at Campbell Soup
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Credits towards BA
I would work as a freelance Project Manager where I am in charge of organizing, maintaining, and operating technical equipment such as speakers, video screens, networks, and microphones. These various productions include concerts, conferences, and receptions across the continental US.
- Freelance Project Manager at Show Imaging
- Climate Scientist, Scripps Institution of Oceanography at Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at UCSD
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Physical Oceanography
- Bachelor's - Physics w/ specialization in Computational Physics (BS), and Earth Sciences (BS)
Freelance project manager currently available and taking on new assignments in the creative industries of Interior Design, Advertising, & Hospitality.
- Freelance Project Manager at Contract/Freelance
- Project Manager, Interior Design at Soledad Alzaga Interior Design
- Senior Project Manager (Freelance) at Eleven Inc.
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
- Offering project management and compliance solutions to a variety of regulated industries - Many of these projects were smaller so I juggled a few clients at a time. Unfortunately many of my contracts were outbid or expired after a few years and a good portion of my work varies too much seasonally to fully count on. So I am looking for another project, or steady employment sounds nice too. - Recent projects: - Conducted Phase I Environmental Assessments for engineering firm - Authored numerous scripts for computer based training provider regarding safety, environmental, DOT, Hazmat, NFPA, and emergency responder certification and occupational training programs. - Commission-Only Project Manager & Sales - Hail storm roofing, siding & gutter insurance claim reconstruction - Per Diem Project Superintendent/ PM/ Safety - Concrete walls & flatwork for commercial/ multifamily residential/ industrial projects - Per Diem Safety Inspector - Provided construction safety audit service for ski area luxury housing, hotels, and commercial buildings general contractor with 15 simultaneous projects to inspect every month - Operated small landscaping business for additional revenue and marketing purposes connected to roofing sales
- Independent Consultant/Contractor - Construction, Safety, Environmental at Self Employed Consultant & Freelance Project Manager
- Contracted Project Manager, Site Superintendent, HSE Manager at Independence Construction
- Contracted Oil & Gas Pipeline Construction, Inspection & Hydrotesting Safety Coordinator, Hazardous Materials DOT - PHMSA Comlpiance Expert at Campos EPC
- Stormwater System & Underground Utility Construction - Pipe Layer & Equipment Operator (temporary job between management roles) at Redline Pipeline
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Environmental Health
Production support for local and global brands including Nike, adidas, Depactus, HP AT&T, Samsung, Intel, Squarespace, Spotify + YouTube, Carrington College Stumptown, UPMC, Patron, Air Optix, Danner Boots, Oregon Lottery, Infiniti and Conoco Phillips 66
• Production and management budgets & scope based on client’s needs.
• Production and supervision of in-studio/ on-location shoots.
• Deliverables management including print, catalogue, broadcast commercial and multi-platform social media campaigns.
- Freelance Project Manager at Freelance - Various Advertising Agencies
- Production Coordinator at 'PORTLANDIA' (2011) IFC/Broadway Video
- Travel Coordinator/ Production Secretary at 'GONE' (2012) Lakeshore Productions
- Events Coordinator at Michel's at the Colony Surf
6 years, 10 months at this Job
Project: Construction/Rehabilitation of rural feeder roads (lot 4), Cross River State.
- Freelance Project Manager at Adland Projects Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Sermatech Nigeria Limited
- at Sermatech Nig. Ltd
- at Bulletine Construction Company
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Civil Engineering
- Bachelor - Civil Engineering
- Schedule out email campaigns to specific targeted demographics with utilizing; IT, back end developer, html design, and client services to field inquiries. - Developed cloud based online chat-bot for additional client interaction. During testing helped refine enterprise API for greater efficiencies. - Responsible for scheduling of all departments into project, working across multiple levels and with numerous congruent projects using Sharepoint, Smartsheets, and Asana cloud based services - Clients ranged from Child Fund International, to The Martin Agency, and Dayberry Broom Company.
- Freelance Project Manager at
- Junior Integrated Producer at NDP
- Project Manager New Business Construction at Avail Vapor
- Showroom Director at Shockoe Atlier
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - African American Studies
• Responsible for client communication, status reporting and coordinating with the design team.
• Conduct discovery sessions with clients to assess requirements to ensure project delivery within deadline.
• Prepare proposals and presentations and administer client accounts.
• Log client bugs and issues for resolution.
- Freelance Project Manager at
- Executive Assistant to SVP & Treasurer at Time Warner Cable
- Event Service Manager at Hilton Westchester
- Event Coordinator at Tarrytown House
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Office Relocation Project(including data center):
• Monitored and tracked progress on scope, time, schedule, budget, resources and quality.
• Mitigated risk by identifying, escalating and resolving issues across multiple delivery groups
• Compiled project status reports weekly to senior management team to include implementation progress and high risk issues and resolutions.
• Managed multiple vendors and coordinated with building representative and facilities management
- Freelance Project Manager at Paynet Kenya Limited
- Director/Business Manager at Book Distributors Limited
- Technical Manager at Book Distributors Limited
- Senior Unix System Administrator at Sun Microsystems Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Coordinated and executed project management tactics for small business clients that has increased their lead generation by 40%, which has led to a 30% ROI
• Directed blog marketing campaign for Raw Wild that resulted in a 40% ROI
• Strengthened Raw Wild's google search engine score that resulted in a 10% lead growth
• Led the blog marketing campaign for Nemeroff Law
• Managed the retail marketing campaign for Senseon Secure Access Systems
• Executed a lead generation campaign for Schenk Smith Attorneys
• Consolidated previous non-performing blog posts into highly engaging articles for a renewable energy company - leading to an increase in web traffic of 25%
• Strengthened the creative direction for a renewable energy company which has resulted in monthly engaging blog posts
• Wrote highly engaging SEO blogs for clients in: Finance, Pop-Culture, Health & Nutrition, Technology, Entrepreneurship/Business, Marketing
- Freelance Project Manager/Writer at Upwork
- Financial Center Operations Manager/Assistant Branch Manager at Bank of America
- Executive Team Leader - Operations at Target
- Junior Art Director at Conill
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Mass Communication and Creative Advertising - Mass Communication and Creative Advertising
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Fine Arts