Remote proofreader of ads, brochures, annual reports, proposals, and more.
- FREELANCE PROOFREADER at IGNITE DESIGN & ADVERTISING
- ASSISTANT TO FINANCIAL MANAGER at HOLLAND-PARLETTE
- FREELANCE PROOFREADER at APLIA/CENGAGE LEARNING
- Customer service rep, products manager, and administrative assistant at RICHARDSOLO.COM
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Education
Proofread published and digital copy: write, co-write, proofread and copyedit screenplays and other documents for motion picture production (Infilmity Productions); proofread and copyedit brochures and catalogs (Angelus Realty)
- Freelance Proofreader at Self-Employed
- Proofreader/Co-Writer at Daniel Whiteside, Inc.
- Managing Editor/Word Processor/Proofreader at Three In One Concepts, Inc
- Writer/Proofreader at EZ Staffing, Inc
5 years at this Job
- B.A. - English
-I work on J. Walter Thompson's Rolex and Pfizer accounts to check each ad for spelling errors, inconsistencies with specs and other editorial mistakes.
- Freelance Proofreader at Hogarth Worldwide
- Freelance Proofreader at o2kl
- Digital Copy Chief at American Media
- Copy/Production Editor at Haymarket Media
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Proofread a range of documents with varying timelines using style guides including CMOS, AP, and APA.
- Freelance Proofreader at ProofreadingPal
- Manuscript Editor at North Carolina Writers' Network
- Website Designer and Copywriter at TLC Pets
- Writer and Editor at Of All Kind
1 year at this Job
- M.F.A. - Creative Writing and Literature
- B.A. - Journalism and Mass Communication
Proofread a series of essays describing his life growing up in Brooklyn. Edited for grammar, punctuation and content involving time spent with friends and working on cars and motorcycles. Documents were published in a local newspaper.
- Freelance Proofreader at Joe Cirina, Retired Electrician, Friend of Father
- Teacher Assistant at First Class Child Care
- Financial Aid Assistant at Barry Fox College Finance Consulting Firm
- Proofreader at Cambridge Who's Who Publishing, Inc
1 year at this Job
- B.A. in Journalism - Spanish
• Liaise directly with authors and with the owners of Authors on a Dime to proofread works of fiction.
• Establish deadlines and style preferences
• Explain grammar and word choice
- Freelance Proofreader at Authors on a Dime
- Data Entry Specialist/ Special Projects at Maximus Inc
- Newsletter Editor, quarterly chapter newsletter (Volunteer) at Sacramento Valley Rose - Romance Writers of America
- Author at
4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in French Studies - Linguistics
- Bachelor of Arts in French - French
Provide proofreading and copyediting support for various print and digital pieces.
- Freelance Proofreader at
- Senior Manager, Quality Control & Proofreader at Baldwin & Obenauf
- Freelance Proofreader at HMP Communications
- Freelance Copywriter/Graphic Designer at Baker & Taylor
7 months at this Job
- MBA - Strategic Marketing
Checked page proofs against edited manuscript, to ensure proper spelling, syntax, and punctuation while fact-checking for historical, factual, and etymological accuracy.
- Freelance proofreader at HarperCollins Publishers
- Concierge at Prince 14 Condominium
- Dispatcher - Full Time at A1 International
- Dispatcher at Personal Messenger Service
14 years at this Job
I proofread manuscripts for grammar and punctuation errors. I also layout books preparing them for printing.
- FREELANCE PROOFREADER at LIBERATION'S PUBLISHING LLC
- Technical Support Representative at Concentrix
- Billing Representative at teleNetwork
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- AA OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS / AUGUST
• Providing transcript proofreading services for court reporters and general proofreading services.
• Corresponding with clients and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Freelance Proofreader at PNW Proofreading
- Kennel/Training Assistant at Enzo's Acres
- Shipping Generalist at Precision Castparts Corp
- Interpreter Relations Assistant at Language Link
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English