Freelance Translator collaborating with Brioschi editore Via Santa Valeria, 3 20123 Milan, Italy Scriptum srl Viale Trastevere 94 00153 Rome, Italy
- Freelance Translator at Brioschi editore, Scriptum srl
- Dramaturge (adaptation of Italian and Persian scripts) at FCI LLC
- Organizer, collaborator at Festarch, International Architecture Festival
- Academic teaching at University of Cagliari
at this Job
- Ph.D - History and Philosophy of Art and Architecture
- BArch and MArch - Civil Engineering-Architecture
• Partner with Visa Inc. and Visa WorldWide as preferred freelance translator
• Translate on average 110,000+ words per year from English to French
• Provide translations for Visa business and technical articles delivered to issuing and acquiring financial institutions
- Freelance Translator at Acclaro
- Senior Project Manager at Acclaro
- Director at Acclaro
- Director at Acclaro
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Executive MBA
- - Spanish language
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
I have been working as a freelance translator since 2011. I possess fluency in reading, writing and speaking. I have a firm grasp of the English Serbian and Spanish languages with an understanding of proper sentence structure, grammar rules and vocabulary. I have worked with a diverse array of clients.
- Freelance translator at
- English Teacher (ESL) at Secondary vocational school
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - English language and literature
Freelance Translator and Interpreter for Chinese speaking people in the Chinese community concerning their daily business and living in an English speaking environment with limited understanding of English. Translate and interpret English written materials into Chinese; newspaper, letters, correspondence, legal documents, and etc. Translate in school, court, varies government departments and etc. Translator Tanslate conference, teachings, and sermons simutaneously from English to Chinese and vice versa.
- Freelance Translator at HIGHLIGHT
- Manager at Greenfield Int'l Inc
- Coordinator at Patina Int'l Inc
26 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration; International Business
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education - equivalent to 11th grade High School
Work Experience: - Freelance Translator/Interpreter since 2015.
- Freelance Translator at Private Conpanies
4 years at this Job
- High school - Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Portuguese, History, Sociology,Computer Science Entrepreneurship,etc.
Freelance translator, from German to English, focusing on business, finance and law. Please see my ProZ.com profile at http://www.proz.com/translator/2273977 and my TM-Town profile at https://www.tm-town.com/translators/mxr.
- Freelance Translator at VARIOUS COMPANIES AND LOCATIONS
- e-Disocvery Attorney at VARIOUS COMPANIES AND LOCATIONS
- Director, Web Development at ELDER LAW NET, INC
- Of Counsel at MASELAN, JONES & STANZLER, PC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- J.D. - Law
- B.A. - East Asian Studies
which provides translations services and documents processing for clients and certify them. Also I worked as a freelance translator for organizations such as ADB, MoF and NGOs etc. Additionally, I used to recruit Mongolian students to USA and UK colleges and universities. Advised and translated their visa documents.
- freelance translator for organizations at Magic Brain Co., Ltd
- Administrative Assistant at Magic Brain Co., Ltd
- Operation Assistant at Asian Development Bank
- Consultant at London School of Commerce
4 years at this Job
- Certificate - Business English
- Certificate - English
- Bachelor - Education
Freelance translator, interpreter and transcriptionist with 15+ years of experience in the following fields: - video games - apps - film scripts - literature - business documents - media contents and more. Registered translator/proofreader for companies including: - Babel Media/Keywords International (Montreal, Canada) - Dotsub.com (New York, NY) - A member of cloud Talent team, a new hire test reviewer - All Correct (Dublin, Ireland) - VerbalInk (Santa Monica, CA) - Motaword (New York, NY) - LocNApps (Gurgaon, India) Also active on the Upwork.com, a web-based freelance job portal. Please refer to the feedback left by the past clients on my page (https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~016be4a6c7936f6351/) as a part of my credentials.
- Freelance Translator / Subtitist / Transcriptionist at
- Executive Assistant to CEO/COO at Here Media
- Functional Tester, Linguistic Tester, Assistant Lead for Testing team at Disney Interactive Media Group
16 years, 9 months at this Job
- Graduate course - English
- AA - Sociology
FREELANCE TRANSLATOR; CURRENT Translated and localized strings of text from English to French; proofread script sentences in French for typos, style and grammar errors. FRENCH TEACHING ASSISTANT, HORNER JR. HIGH SCHOOL; FREMONT, CA 2017-2018 Assisted a classroom with learning French. Reviewed worksheets, created exercises, assisted on class field trips.
- FREELANCE TRANSLATOR; CURRENT at HORNER JR. HIGH SCHOOL
- AU PAIR, AU PAIR CARE at
- SPECIAL NEEDS ASSISTANT at COLLEGE DELAUNE
1 year at this Job
- Master of Education - French & English as a Second Language
- Bachelor of Arts - Foreign Languages
Did my practicum in Pengasih Malaysia an Internationally recognized community based rehab center and got many study visit experiences of rehabs in Malaysia.2018 Freelance Translator in written data English to Persian and Persian to English. Freelance interpreter in filed work English to Persian and Persian to English.
- Freelance Translator at
- Social Worker & Counsellor/Trainer/Translator at NEJAT Rehabilitation Center
- Finance Assistant at NEJAT Rehabilitation Center
- Teacher & Islamiat Teacher in Esmat High School at English Language
1 year at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma
- DBA(Diploma in Business Administration - English Language