DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Freight coordinators are responsible for routing incoming and outgoing communication regarding freight shipments and transportation needs for their companies. These positions usually support freight executives by answering and transferring phone calls and recording and relaying phone messages. Coordinators also process shipping and receiving reports by entering data into spreadsheets and electronic databases. Other freight coordinator duties include stocking office equipment and supplies, filing freight and transportation documentation, distributing and sending out office shipments and acting as a front office receptionist. Fleet dispatchers track and manage drivers. They assign drivers routes, destinations, and timelines, as well as keep in touch with drivers who are on the road. Dispatchers interact with clients and drivers to keep up-to-date information on routes and schedules. Because a dispatcher interacts with the client to address any concerns or route changes, some customer service experience is helpful. Dispatchers usually work out of a company office managing digital/physical route and driver files and answer calls from the fleet and customers.
- CSR /FREIGHT COORDINATOR at APPROVED FREIGHT FORWARDERS ( Dewitt Company )
- Cutomer Service Representative at AAFES Exchange Services
- LOGISTICS ADMIN SUPERVISOR at TITAN IMPORTS ( Wines and Spirits Distributors )
- Assistant Supervisor (Retail Sales) at EMERALD MARKETING CORP
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
My tasks while working at Buckle included organizing the back room and keeping things in order. I also worked as a freight coordinator, which included receiving shipments and also sending some out.
- Freight Coordinator/Specialty Projects at Buckle, Inc
- Lawn Care Provider at VIP Lawncare
- Truck Driver, Cleaner, Farm Hand at Sutton Brothers LLC.
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
- High school
Freight Coordinator: include a variety of duties such as hand unloading of small packages from trailers, package sorting, package handling, shrink wrapping pallets, loading and unloading trucks with palatalized or bagged freight operating forklifts
- Freight coordinator/ forklift operator at Perma Vault Safe Co.
- Butcher/Meat Cutter at Save-A-Lot
- Pressure Washer at Global Spectrum
- Concrete Finisher/Laborer at Marc Concrete and design
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Carpenter
As freight coordinator I am in charge of all the inventory that goes in and out of the store. I deal with shipping and receiving. I can fully run our Aptos system. I am in charge of all the operations management duties such as recalls, markdowns, pulls. As back room manager I have full delegation and responsibility for our behind the scenes operations as well as going on the sales floor and doing projects. I am currently trained and able to run the registers and working one on one with guests as well as my colleagues.
- Freight Coordinator at Buckle
- Line Lead/ Tagger at Rainsweet
7 months at this Job
● All freight checked in, sensored, and folded
● Report freight discrepancies
● Maintain all shipment related paperwork
● Ship out all transfers, special orders, RTVs, and store mail
● Supply orders
● Clean/organize backroom
● A udits
● Layaway reports and reminders
● Projects on the sales floor Teammate Of The Holiday Season Excellence Award 2017 Teammate Of The Month Excellence Award July 2018
- Freight Coordinator at The Buckle
- Facilities Maintenance Worker at Elmhurst Park District
- Sale Associate at Payless ShoeSource
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in General Studies - General Studies
- Associates in Applied Science - Management
Responsible for the pick up and delivery of freight and negotiating pricing with carriers. Input orders for warehouse stock, run pick tickets for store orders and manage out of stock reports. Integrate freight invoices for billing.
- Freight Coordinator at Cohen Foods
- Care Coordinator at Southwestern Illinois Visiting Nurse Association
- ISL Coordinator at Bridges Community Support Services
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, or tracking freight shipments. Ensuring shipments and paperwork are complete. Including customs and BOL's. Processing all necessary paperwork through SAP for invoicing.
- Freight Coordinator at VALEO THERMAL BUS SYSTEMS
- Cabinet Builder at HEARTLAND RV
- Hood Assembler at VENTLINE -DEXTER
- Press Room & Converter Line Team Leader at TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE
1 year at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - Accounting
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - General
Export order, direct contact with freight forwards on discrepancies, direct contact with Carrier Representatives and dispatch Recordkeeping forms and documents to drivers Dispatch hazardous material, outgoing materials, products and supplies Research orders, Spreadsheets, scheduling orders for packing. Computer operator daily Schedule orders for Shipping
- Freight Coordinator at Trojan Battery Company
- Data entry in SAP at FIAMM Technologies, Inc
- Assembly Line Leader at Globe Business Furniture
- at Sunlite Casual Furniture
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Responsible for managing flow and throughput of day-to-day freight operations. Works with representatives both in and outside of the company to ensure the best customer experience possible. Also compares and verifies merchandise invoices to items received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Freight Coordinator at Discount Ramps LLC
- Customer Service at Best Buy
- Asset Protection Associate at Best Buy
- Mobile Sales Consultant at Best Buy
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Scheduled freight pickups and drop offs Prepared BOLs as well as Labels Proficient in scheduling UPS/ Fedex packages Contacted customers regarding shipment of their orders Awarded employee of the month for November 2018.
- Freight Coordinator at JBC Safety Plastics
- Food Packager at Mitsuwa Marketplace
- Babysitter/Nanny at
- Secretary at C&S Import Export Corp.
6 months at this Job