Quote and track shipments internationally and domestically. Coordinate most effective means to ship materials from origin to end point. Act as point of contact while in transit to ensure packages reach final destination damage free.
- Freight Forwarder at FREIGHT FORWARDER, XPO LOGISTICS
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK at COLUMBIA FREIGHT SYSTEMS
- BARTENDER/ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER at RED ROBIN GOURMET BURGERS
- OWNER at
2 years at this Job
- High school
- Freight Forwarder
● Prepare and offer the rate quotation to the customer after thorough communication with both the customer and the co-loader.
● Appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
● Close communication with oversea partners for proper coordination of the freight.
● Secure the release from the customs and the final delivery.
● Organize the account payable and the account receivable.
- Freight Forwarder at UCB Logistics
- Sales at Eye Connect Optical
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - nursing
Greensboro, NC Freight-Forwarder Create bills of lading, contacted the freight carriers and prepare any additional documentation that the customer requires. Track shipments, lost or defective parts and work with vendors and accounting to resolve disputes and discrepancies. Ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers by investigating and resolving detention issues. Promote the company's corporate image in all business interactions. Work with Carriers, Brokerage, CFS, and Overseas Agents. Provide rate quotes to customers for services. Provide day-to-day contact with customers on operational issues. Generate invoices for monthly storage fees and client billing. Triad Home Improvement Handyman Greensboro, NC Co-founder and Co-owner Business Operations, Project Management and Customer Communications Developed business, sales, quoting, job scheduling, talent acquisition, and customer service follow-up. Allen Industries, Inc Greensboro, NC Sales/Project Manager Directed strategic initiatives, executed end to end customer experience management, estimating, art renderings, code and ordinance verification, order fulfillment, production management, subcontracting and coordinating local installers, billing and sales projections reporting. Surpassed revenue goals growing sales incrementally from 265K in May to over 600K in August. Research Sabbatical to the Southwest Sedona, AZ Travelled extensively throughout the South and Southwest to research aquaponics, permaculture and organic farming techniques and tiny house living communities. Worked at Mingus Union High School as an Assistant Teacher for autistic students. 1923 Cuban Bread Company Inc. Greensboro, NC Owner Distributor of frozen par-baked bakery products In North and South Carolina. Responsibilities include Cost accounting, logistics, sales and marketing. Volvo Trucks North America Greensboro, NC Parts Sales & Marketing Brand Manager Volvo Genuine Parts/District Parts Manager Executed the consistency and direction of the Volvo Brand throughout supply chain. Identified, developed and evaluated marketing strategies based on knowledge of company objectives and market trends. Exceeded departmental sales margin objectives, developed availability improvements, designed PMR origination and tracking kpi's, improved technical support and innovation through Vehicle Modular Teams. Worked nationally with the Parts organization to formulate policies and procedures that were profitable, efficient and customer focused. Served as liaison and support for the field organization with product offerings, stocking levels, technical problems and other part problems. Represented the Volvo Brand and its accomplishments in sanctioned National Truck Shows and Regional Supplier meetings. Grew sales in C class Dealers 13% in two US regions year over year by leveraging vendor promotions, discovering new routes to market within local territories, training delivery staff to upsell Trained 56 Dealerships in best practices for the following: online sales, market penetration, business modeling, ROI on Outside Sales throughout the United States and Canada. Volvo Parts North America Greensboro, NC Volvo Action Service VAS Customer Service Manager
- Freight Forwarder-Fine Art at Door To Door Services, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate - Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science - Sport Management
Accounts payables Accounts receivables Data entry Receptionist Freight forwarding
- Freight Forwarder at Norman G Jensen Inc
- Teller at First Colebrook Bank
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provided various freight forwarding responsibilities for client Perdue Foods LLC, exporting 70 to 100 FCLs per week. Booked shipments with steamship lines, arranged intermodal logistics with cold storage, drayage and container yards. Generated customized documentation; coordinated legalization; processed billing and payment of freight expenses; handled payment disputes.
- Freight Forwarder at Seaboard Forwarding Co., Inc.
- Assistant to the President at New York Water Taxi
- Administrative Assistant, Non-Profit Practice at Korn Ferry International
- Administrative Assistant & Project Administrator at CASA at Columbia University
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Philosophy
Ameritin exports secondary steel to Italy, Pakistan, India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Thailand
Customer Service / Sales / Freight Forwarder / Logistics
● Update steel inventory daily
● Order containers from shipping lines and coordinate with the trucking company (30-60 containers per week)
● Submit customer details with shipping line and proof all bill of ladings for the customers
● Notify US government of shipments and obtain required government ITN no
● Prepare and courier export customer documents
● Work with customers to ensure quality and timely shipments
● Review all shipping line invoices for accuracy before payment
● Network on global sales sites to reach out to potential new customers
● Found our first customer in Bangladesh and we have grown from there
● Bringing the personal touch to sales and customer service through cultivating personal relationships with our customers and agents
- Customer Service / Sales / Freight Forwarder / Logistics at Ameritin International Corporation
- Office Manager at Dyer Auto Wholesalers
- Project Manager at Highpoint Partners LLC
5 years, 9 months at this Job
Data entry Answering emails and phone calls Send Arrival notices in timely matter to Broker in order to clear customs. Arrange payment or provide docs need to carrier or co-loader Arranging for container recovery at port and make delivery to consignee. ( LCL or FCL) Billing sending invoice to consignee or overseas along with POD ( Proof of Delivery) Filling ISF (import security filing) Provide excellent service to customer and overseas,Advising shipments status.
- Freight Forwarder ( ocean import) at AO Freight Corp.
- Administration Coordinator at Marshalls
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Medical Front Office Administration
- High School Diploma
- A.A. - Business Administration
- making export shipments for customers who want to ship little items or big into 20’ or 40’ and 40’ Hc containers by sea. - I write invoices, do all Dock receipt and Bill of Landing -ensuring customer satisfaction by email the customer with updates on there shipment and providing them with all documents needed - Accepting all empty containers and tow truck drop offs
- Freight Forwarder at Shipping International Inc.
- Courier at Amazon Delivery
- Production Associate at Tesla
- Shipper at VICI
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
OOG International Project Management
- Freight Forwarder at TransGroup Worldwide Logistics
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at TransGroup Worldwide Logistics
- Department Manager at Walmart
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I handled air export shipments throughout Asia but mostly in China and Singapore. I also handled ocean export as well as ocean import to a certain extent. My main responsibility was air export. Contacted shippers and communicated with overseas agent. Obtained bookings from airlines. Created airway bills for shipments as well as provide overseas agent with pre alerts.
- Freight Forwarder at EXPRESS LINE CORP
- Clerk/Customer Service/Shipping Coordinator at VIVA Life Science
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at Things Remembered
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Business
- - Business