• Arrange and facilitate the timely and economic movement of customer products from origin point to destination worldwide.
• Regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment to plan and accomplish daily goals.
• Update and maintain any necessary critical information regarding the scheduled shipment.
• Follow-up with all necessary parties for missing or additionally required information to complete shipment via e-mail.
• Provide timely filing of customs declarations such as AES, and for keeping all status messages updated daily for the account on the scheduled shipments.
• Responsible for overall quality control of the information entered into databases.
• Obtain correct documentation such as bills of lading, consular and other country or customer required documents for each file and shipment within the customer/company performance metric standards.
• Processes orders in specific database for eventual hand off to the international documentation team for shipment completion
• Assist freight forwarder team with their accounts as needed to ensure customer/company performance metric standards are being met on a daily base
- Freight Forwarder at Odyssey Logistics
- Project Administrator at MRM Consulting
- Customer Service Manager at Bob's Clothing Store
- Administrative/Office Assistant at Fairfield Counseling Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management & Operations Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
• Dispatched and oversee 10 owners/operators for contracted shipments, drayage out of LB/LA ports, rails and air.
• Prepare weekly KPI's report for CEO/CSO regarding P & L and forecast on upcoming shipments.
• In depth knowledge of AMS, ISF, FTL, LTL, NVOCC & pre-alert knowledge of all inbound/export shipments.
• Day to day operations in a busy office environment to include dealing with customers /customs clearance/invoicing/creditors invoices/customer & other reports/other administration duties.
• Supervise and manage all warehouse projects developments for current and new cliental.
• Establish internal network in North America and globally to facilitate resolution of customer issues.
• Manage assigned customer and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with corporate/regional objectives within the Freight Forwarder (NVOCC)
• Prepare and communicate weekly preplan itineraries to sales team; maintain active contact list for clients in assigned territory and support sales team in their follow up.
• Research and understand territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
• Ensure Customer Relationship Management tool (e.g. Salesforce.com) is updated with leads, targets, and related client information.
• Solid exposure and knowledge of the South China business, trading, logistics and transportation market.
- INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDER MANAGER at AVENUE INTERNATIONAL
- ACCOUNTING & SALES SUPERVISOR at RITZ TOURS
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Responsibilities ·Working with a shipment from open to close
•Speaking with customers
•Talking with brokers and agents
• Freight Cashier ·
• Creating and sending arrival notices
• Guaranteeing charges at warehouses
•Working with different programs at one like
•Excel· Work force
• Microsoft office
•Working in team setting
- Freight Forwarder at CaroTrans International
- Call Center Representative/ Dispatcher at Canon Solutions America
- Catering Specialist at Uncle Bubs
- Nanny at Self-employed
3 years, 2 months at this Job
* Coordinate export, import and domestic shipment orders * Make freight arrangements with freight forwarders, carriers, truckers * Prepare all required documents related to shipping * Ensure all Domestics Compliance regulations * Provide spot logistics solution and freight quotations * General office duties as needed * Provide back-up support to Administrative Department as needed
- Freight Forwarder at TransGroup Worldwide Logistics
- Auto Porter at Exotic Motors Inc
- Route Sales and Delivery at HOME CITY ICE CO.
- CNC Machinist at Pako Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Computer Networking
- - Information Technology
• Worked with ocean and air export shipments for customers.
• Communicated to all my clients and customers about all shipments.
• Performed daily paperwork and updates for shipments.
• Worked closely with TSA to make sure all shipments and areas of operations are safe.
• Daily quotes and cost work ups with domestic and overseas clients.
• Inspected and labeled shipments for export.
• Invoice and billed out completed export/import shipments.
- Freight Forwarder at Air and Ocean exports for C.T. Freight USA, INC
- Freight Forwarder at Air-exports for Air-Sea forwarders
- In-Store Sales, and Merchandising at Audio and Video Tech
7 years at this Job
- AAS degree - Certificate Process Technology
- AAS degree - Telecommunications
Forwarding international shipping orders to custom brokers daily Schedule and set up delivery plan to customers once shipment is custom cleared Follow up with complaints and missing cargos with airlines Issuing debit and credit notes to customers Handling drop shipments from oversea
- Freight Forwarder at Starlink Freight Systems
- Customer Service Representative at Aviation Port Services
- Customer Representative at Hallmark Aviation Services
- Cashier at California Pure Water
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Real Estate
• Review the environmental records of freight carriers to inform shipping decisions.
• Calculate weight, volume, or cost of goods to be moved.
• Reserve necessary space on ships, aircraft, trains, or trucks.
• Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location to another.
• Select shipment routes, based on nature of goods shipped, transit times, or security needs.
• Recommend shipping solutions to minimize cost or environmental impacts.
- Freight Forwarder at Friends Cargo International
- Graphic Designer and Transcriber (VOLUNTEER WORK) at Comunidad De Fe Ministries
- Front Desk Receptionist at Memorial Healthcare System
- Front Desk Agent at Physicians Imaging Center
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Biology
- High School Diploma
- Freight forwarder at Global freight system
- Traffic mananger at
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
-Coordinating between shippers and consignees. -Scheduling truckers to collect freight. -Working with Steamship lines. -Resolving any export grievances. -Weekly billing, answering phones, filing, data entry.
- Freight Forwarder at Ibex International Forwarding Corp
- Office Manager at LaSquisita Food Corp
- Kindergarten Teacher at Childrens Corner Learning Center
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Country Childrens Center
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Psychology and History
• Recorded freight details and organized data into physical files and information systems.
• Arranged transportation logistics and conducted daily check-ins on overseas shipments.
• Received and sent out payments to 100+ domestic and international clients; organized payment information in company information systems.
• Compiled shipment information and corresponded with brokers to regulate overseas orders.
- Freight Forwarder at Global Oversea Line, Inc.
- Office Administrator at Mildex Optics
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration, Accounting Concentration