Part-time front desk administrator.
- Dental Office Front Desk Administrator at General Dentist
- Dental Front Desk Administrator at Jamie Alexander DDS
- Dental Front Desk Administrator at Michael R. Harper, DDS & Associates
- Office Manager at Scott G. Ames, DMD
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Dental Hygiene
Responsibilities As a Front Desk Administrator I served checking patients in and out; verified patients dental insurance benefits; maintained w eekly schedule for tw o Doctors and tw o hygienists; responsible for balancing day sheet; communicated w ith other dental practices; ordered dental supplies and personal assistant to Doctor in scheduling travel etc.
- Front Desk Administrator at Dr. James Oshetski
- New Patient Coordinator at Wright Orthodontics
2 years, 9 months at this Job
(February 2018 to Present)
525 East 15th Street, Panama City, FL 32405 - (850) 522-4485
Front Desk Administrator in the Adult Services Dept, a mental health provider's office. Duties include:
• daily in-person and telephone client interaction
• client and provider appointment scheduling and check in/out, appointment reminders
• interdepartmental communications
• proper care and handling of classified client information
• processing income verifications and client payments
• scanning, faxing, and filing documents
• other duties as assigned Supervisor - Stephanie Gauchat
- Front Desk Administrator at Life Management Center of Northwest Florida
- Program Management Support Analyst / Logistics Specialist at Science Applications International Corp
- Help Desk Technician in the USNB GTMO Information Systems Department (ISD) at DMI Inc
- Computer Support Technician / ACTR at Science Applications International Corp
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associate of Arts
Ballroom Dance Clubs teaches partnership dancing to both couples and singles, also sponsoring several in-house events from its own Match Competition and Bootcamp to Showcase and the Candlelight Cabaret. Front Desk Administrator
• Provide the full range of secretarial and administrative support to Area Director, Dance Director and 2 studio managers, maintaining seamless flow between the front department and the dance floor.
• Prepare bi-weekly payroll plus weekly cash and sales reports.
• Provide elevated customer experience to generate loyal clientele, which helps to bring in additional business opportunities.
• Update the client database with new information, including lesson schedules, address changes and contact details.
• Improve sales abilities and product knowledge on continuous basis to provide optimal service and achieve quotas.
• Ensure superior customer experience by addressing client concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems swiftly.
• Foster a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and clients with respect and consideration.
• Communicate accurate information about promotions, student programs and products, providing exceptional customer service and driving retention.
• Establish new member contracts, explained rules and offered advice on how to maximize benefits.
• Transcribed instructional dance videos for updates to existing syllabus, multiple voice audio.
- Front Desk Administrator at Georgia Franchising, Inc d/b/a Ballroom Dance Clubs of Atlanta
- Administrative Coordinator at European Connections, Inc
- Claims Adjuster at GEICO
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- None - Journalism
As Front Desk Administrator I was responsible for patient check in and checkout, ensuring that required paperwork was properly completed by the patients. I was also responsible for managing a multi-line phone system handling both incoming and outbound phone calls regarding appointment setting, payment collection and patient inquiries. I also presented treatment plans to patients, discussing their treatment options as well as payment options. My main function in this position was to provide the highest quality customer service both in person and over the phone.
- Front Desk Administrator at Longmont Oral Facial and Implant Surgery
- Office Manager at A Smile 4 U Dentistry
- Administrative Assistant to Marketing Director at NCDRLLC, Healthcare Management
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Marketing
Anderson, IN June 2018 - present
Established in 1978, BI Inc. is the world's leading full-service electronic monitoring company offering monitoring technologies and supervision services for parolees, probationers, pretrial defendants and illegal aliens in the immigration process.
Front Desk Administrator/Court Tracking Specialist
As a Front Desk Administrator, sorts and distributes mail. Maintains visitor log-in book. Meters and prepares outgoing mail. Orders supplies as needed. Assists other departments with copies and mass mailings and assembles training packets. Maintains copier. Answers door and main phone line. Scans equipment inventory documentation. As Court Tracking Specialist, data entry. Tracks court hearings for illegal aliens. Calls court line for court outcome.
• DHS Clearance
- Front Desk Administrator/Court Tracking Specialist at BI Incorporated
- Office Coordinator at Allman Johnson Company, LLC
- Tutor at University of Phoenix
- Advanced Certified Facilitator at University of Phoenix
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Education
Opening new RV Resort Created and implemented all Front desk policies and procedures Hire, train and supervise all front desk and front of house staff. Scheduling of all staff Head of customer service for Resort Proficient use of Hotel Management Software Visual One
- Front Desk Administrator at Northern Quest Casino
- Regional Manager at Prodigy Property Management
- Community Director at FPI Management
- Corporate Housing Director, CCHP at Douglass Properties
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in French - French
I handle client's accounts and answer any questions. I relay studio information to the other front desk team members and the studio clients. I conduct weekly calls detailing membership opportunities to new clients. I assemble weekly inventory checks of needed supplies.
- Supervising Front Desk Administrator at Bar Method
- ABA Therapist at
- Shift Lead and Trainer at Starbucks Coffee
- Shift Lead and Trainer at City of Fremont
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology and a minor - Human Rights
Some of my responsibilities as a member of the front desk staff at the The Wellness Revolution Chiropractic Office included: checking patients in for their appointments, taking payment, and scheduling follow up appointments. I handled insurance input and questions, medical records transfer requests, and referrals. Customer service at the highest level was always paramount.
- Front Desk Administrator at The Wellness Revolution Chiropractic Office
- Bartender and Server at Sunda New Asian
- Patient Services Coordinator at Analyte Health
- Manager, Bartender, Server at Kamehachi
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's of Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor's of psychology - psychology
Front desk administration, schedule appointments, check in patients, get medical histories, check and transmit lab work and X-rays as needed, check out patients, schedule follow-up appointments, take messages for doctors, run end of day and end of month processing.
- Front Desk Administrator at Berg Animal Hospital
- Information Specialist at Car-Tech Auto Auction
- IT ADMINISTRATOR at Sandstone Funding
- IT ADMINISTRATOR AND WEB CONTENT MANAGER at BARNETT'S LAS CRUCES HARLEY
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - English
- - Digital Graphics