Front Desk Attendant, Hyatt Parking Attendant, American Valet Bell Staff, Alyeska Resort Night Manager, Comfort Inn
- Front Desk Attendant at Hyatt
6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Arizona
Experience working with students and staff with disabilities and aiding those with higher needs. Researching and presenting to groups Blythefield Country Club- Front Desk Attendant Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts April 2018- Present (Seasonal) Intercultural competence training Attended to front desk duties in the pro shop such as Google Analytics certified answering phone calls, setting up tee times and other
- Front Desk Attendant at Blythefield Country Club
- Waitress at The Algonac Harbour Club
11 months at this Job
- - Advertising and Public Relations
Front Desk Attendant/After School Program Lead
- Recreation Coordinator/Front Desk Attendant at The Link
- Photographer at Self employed
- Utility Clerk at City of Richland Hills
- Court Clerk/ administration assistant at Town of Bartonville
7 months at this Job
On-the-Job Training) 2860 SVD Road, Brgy. San Jose, Tagaytay City Cavite Assigned in Front Office Department Front Desk Attendant Trainee
- Front Desk Attendant Trainee at CONTAINERS BY ECO HOTEL
- Assigned in the Housekeeping Department at LEGEND HOTELS INTERNATIONAL CORP
- Housekeeping and Stewardship Operations at CONTAINERS BY ECO HOTEL
- Front and Back of the House Department as F&B Attendant and Kitchen Helper at LADERA CULINARY SERVICES INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management - Hotel and Restaurant Management
• Answer Phone Calls Because they are the first point of contact, it is important that front desk attendants answer all incoming calls promptly and professionally, maintaining a positive attitude while assisting the caller. If they are unable to help the caller, they must accurately determine the proper department/person to transfer the caller to or take and relay a message.
• Welcome Customers or Clients Front desk attendants are the first person customers and clients see when they enter the lobby or office. As such, one of their primary roles is to greet them with a warm smile and a professional demeanor before determining the reason for their visit and directing them accordingly.
• Data Entry Depending on the type of employing organization, front desk attendants may enter and or update data related to patient or guest registration, appointment scheduling or cancellations, order taking or processing, charges, etc.
• Serve as First Line of Security Their vantage point makes them the default first line of defense. Front desk attendants may be responsible for monitoring lobby and or front entrance security cameras. In some companies, they may also have to verify identification prior to allowing customers or guests entrance into the building. Front desk attendants’ responsibility also extends to first response in the event of an emergency.
• Maintain Reception Area Keeping the front desk clutter free and organized and the waiting or reception area clean and professional looking is a part of the front desk attendant’s.
• Front Desk Attendant Skills and Qualifications includes having a positive attitude, love helping others, and are able to follow instructions make strong candidates for this position. Other sought-after skills for front desk attendants include:
• Communication – because they will be communicating with varying levels of internal and external customers over the phone, in person, and via email, front desk attendants need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service – front desk attendants are the first people that customers, clients or guests see and talk to; how they greet, treat, and respond to them forms their first impression of the company
• Computer – to enter customer-related data, and send and follow-up on emails and written correspondence
• Multitasking skills – answering the phone, assisting customers at the desk, and monitoring a security camera are a few of the duties that a front desk attendant may have to perform simultaneously
• Ability to think fast on feet – to handle situations or emergencies that might arise and require a quick decision and/or action.
- Front Desk Attendant at YMCA
- Administrative Assistant at Adecco Staffing
- Office Manager at Nosaki Production
- General Manager at Vasquez Jewelers
6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Entrepreneurship
- Associate Degree in Mass Communications - Mass Communications
Maintenance Tech. / Janitorial Daily interactions with tenants and utilizing excellent customer service skills as front desk attendant. Delivering of mail and packages to residents and answering phones. Monitoring of security cameras of residential premises to assure safety of tenants throughout entire property. Other duties as needed such as assisting tenants entering or exiting building with bags or personal items. Assist all delivery vendors with daily delivery of packages and accurate record keeping of all delivery activity. Also performed light maintenance and custodial sanitation duties on various occassions to assist with appropriate coverage of all on site operational duties. Other duties as assigned.
- Front Desk Attendant /Concierge at Private Company
- Teacher's Aide at Prince Georges County Public Schools
- Courtesy Clerk - Customer Service Rep at Safeway Inc
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school diploma - General studies
Currently I am a front desk attendant in the Rental Shop at Smugglers Notch Resort. I do various tasks within my job. I work as a cashier so I am very experienced with money and doing cashouts at the end of my shift. I also am familiar with working on a computer. For the job I have currently I have to be very positive,social, and people friendly, which is not a problem for me. I believe those characteristics are naturally a part of my personality.
- Front Desk Attendant at Smugglers' Notch Resort
- Hostess/ Busser/ Cook/ Cashier/ Catering at Morse Mountain Grille, Smugglers' Notch Resort
4 months at this Job
- High school
Worked as a housekeeper for a couple of months cleaning and maintaining the rooms cleanliness and appearance. * Moved up to a front desk attendant doing night audit and checking in and checking out guests, and setting up breakfast for the guests in the morning. * Answering phone calls and making reservations. Handling cash and credit card transactions and doing proper paper work.
- front desk attendant night auditor at Comfort Inn and Suites Calallen
- Housekeeper/ Front desk attendant at Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Front Desk Attendant, Accepting Cash & Credit Payments Picker and Packed Shipped finished orders Lifted metals and transferred them to assigned areas Welding
- Front Desk Attendant/Picker/Packer/Shipper at Direct Metals
- Cashier, Dock Loader, Shipping & Receiving at Manchester Foods
- Cook & Line Cook at Smashburger
- Server, Entertainment Manager at Social Bug Lounge
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Management
As Front Desk Attendant, I thoroughly explain prices and procedures to customers before entering the park. Tasks included taking payments and helping customers understand how to play certain attractions inside the park. From this job, I also had experience with monitoring children on trampolines.
- Front Desk Attendant at Galaxy Fun Park
11 months at this Job