Started out as Full time 3-11 shift at the front desk, handling all aspects of the front desk when unsupervised. Eventually being trained and proficient in all shifts of the Hotel. In September of 2016 I was promoted by Heart of America group to be the Front Desk Executive at the Sleep Inn property. Once I started the promotion I then took over the roles of; Payroll, Accounts receivable, rate negotiations, data entry, scheduling, inventory and other day to day operations within the hotel.
Started out as Full time 3-11 shift at the front desk, handling all aspects of the front desk when unsupervised. Eventually being trained and proficient
in all shifts of the Hotel. In September of 2016 I was promoted by Heart of America group to be the Front Desk Executive at the Sleep Inn property.
Once I started the promotion I then took over the roles of; Payroll,
Accounts receivable, rate negotiations, data entry, scheduling, inventory and other day to day operations within the hotel.
- Front Desk Executive at Sleep Inn
- Photographer at JC Penny
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
• Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
• Answering questions and addressing complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Arrange Conference Room Manage Meetings
- Front Desk Executive at Vakrangee Ltd
- Front Desk Executive at M M Legal Associates
- Receptionist at Hotel Marine Plaza As
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Secondary School Certificate
Global Fragrances (P) Ltd. is a group company of one of the most reputed Aerosol & Perfume products manufacturer. Designation - Front Desk Executive
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests.
• Answer questions and address complaints.
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails.
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Keep updated records and files.
• Monitor office expenses and costs.
➢ Worked with Rajdhani Flour Mills ltd. from may' 16 to feb '17. The brand name rajdhani exhibits an excellent image in the country for quality. There is no compromise in providing pure & quality food products to the consumer. Designation - HR Executive Job Profile
• Handling HR operations.
• Keeping attendance records (Payroll inputs) on monthly basis.
• Resolving the queries of new joiners.
• Preparation all letters.
• Handling employee personal files.
• Handling complete employee joining and exit formalities.
• Handling full and final settlement.
- Front Desk Executive at Global Fragrances Pvt. Ltd
- Designation - fashion consultant at bestseller retail India pvt. ltd
- Designation - Sales Assistant at Inditex Trent Retail India Pvt.Ltd
- Designation - Retail Supervisor Trainee at Spencer's Retail Limited
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M. B. A
- Bachelor of Arts
Manage employee database, payroll activities, invoicing and regulatory compliance guidelines.
● Handle all accounts payable, including billing.
● Generate stat reports to support department activities. Review accounts and charges.
● Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
● Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
- Front Desk Executive at Motel 6
- Volunteer at Porterville Developmental Center
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Managerial Economics
Personal executive assistant of CEO. answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
- FRONT DESK/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at
- Waitress at EARTHLY DELIGHTS
- Associate at IN N OUT BURGER
- Waitress at BJ'S RESTAURANT & BREWERY
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates degree - Psychology
[email protected] Possess basic knowledge of veterinary practices, procedures and om terminology. Comprehensive knowledge of animal behavioral pattern and animal medicines Responsible for answering multiple phone lines, 352-454-1505 taking accurate messages, scheduling appointments www.linkedin.com/in/nat
- FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE at MACLAND ANIMAL HOSPITAL
- LEAD KENNEL TECHNICIAN at Paddock Park Animal Care Center
- Dietary Aide at TimberRidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Maintained and organized files, records, and documents. Answered the phone, took messages, and set appointments. Provided information about services and products offered. Set and met sales goals.
Maintained and organized files, records, and documents.
Answered the phone, took messages, and set appointments.
Provided information about services and products offered.
Set and met sales goals.
- Front Desk Executive at Custom Tan & Spa
- Theatrical Technician Lead at Centennial High School
- Shift Supervisor at Rachel's Kitchen
- Courier at The Enrichment Company
1 month at this Job
- - Theatrical Technology
Serve as a key member for an Infectious disease and Internal medicine
healthcare team at a busy family medical practice.
● Assist two MD's, two PA's, Phlebotomist, and RN team in ensuring optimal patient care and smooth daily office operations.
● React calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and added the personal, caring touch that immediately put patients at ease.
● A strong track record as a self starter who works independently and handles multiple priorities competently.
● Handle insurance and authorization verification, referrals, as well as prior authorizations for medications and tests.
● Register and process patients using EMR, answer and transfer calls, collect co-payments, set up and keep track of payment plans for patient balances.
● Praised for efficient handling of administrative duties(e.g., answering phones, scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, processing patients, billing and bookkeeping) that allowed doctors and nursing staff to focus on the health concerns of their patients.
- Front Desk Executive at MEDICAL ASSOCIATES OF WESTFIELD
- Front Desk/Administrative Assistant at OBGYN OF EAST BRUNSWICK/MANALAPAN
- Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Manager at CENTRAL JERSEY PULMONARY ASSOCIATES
- Office Manager at THE BIAMONTE CENTER
6 months at this Job
- - A.O.S. Executive Management
• Greet suppliers, customers, and guests upon entry at the Colorado facility
• Receive account payments and apply updated information to allow for future purchasing and authorization
• Accounts receivable tasks that include cash & check payments
• Trusted to manage high volume cash flow and sensitive information
• Utilized proprietary software for time logging and data management
• Receive monies daily for commercial accounts and distribute accordingly
- Front Desk Executive at Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits Wholesale Distributors
- Customer Service & Credit Specialist at Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits
- Owner at Southern Palm Catering
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Attended incoming and outgoing calls with proper etiquette and maintain records.
• Answering telephonic query, scheduling appointment and providing the property's orientation to the customers.
• Maintaining attendance register and keeping a track on outdoor duties of executives/staff.
• Maintaining desired levels of quality assurance ratings including guest comment cards, accounting audit and inspection scores.
- Front Desk Executive at SARE Homes Pvt. Ltd
- Gurugram, India ► Housekeeping Executive at ANYA Hotel & Resorts
- Desk Coordinator at Four Points by Sheraton
2 years, 8 months at this Job