Front desk manager room division manager
- Front Desk Manager at Hilton
- Front Office Manager at Hitachi
- Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor at Hibbett Sports
- Front Desk Agent at Hilton
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Front desk Manager, Scheduler, Payroll, Food Orders, Assisted Residents, Greeter Developed and implemented Resident tracking system in MS Access
- Front Desk Manager at Leopold Retirement Hotel
- Office Manager at Matrix Service
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Front Desk Manager
• Provided the best Customer Service
• Performed Communication skills with guests.
• Tracking revenue of how many guests were visiting the resort.
• Inputting Customer information into the data base.
• Making the experience the best for the guests.
- Hospitality Front Desk Manager at Whispering Hills RV Resort
- Regional Sales/Store Manager at Mattress Firm
3 years, 9 months at this Job
• Fully understand and support the Xanterra Mission Statement and Core Values
• Oversee day to day operations of the front desk
• Worked with Front Desk Manager with regards to staffing needs
• Maintained with Front Desk Manager ordering of front desk supplies
• Resolved guest complaints as necessary and to the best resolution of guest satisfaction
• Ability to follow money handling policies and procedures, and guiding front desk staff in the same procedures
• Assisted with HIGS and Annual Reviews of front desk staff
• Written incident reports for both guests and employees
• Maintained control of all keys i.e. Gas Cards, Cash Drawer, Safe Deposit, hotel keys and other keys under front desk supervision Continued:
• Maintained hotel room inventory, watching for oversold, future, groups and special events
• Reconciled group spec sheets to match correct amount at checkout.
• Worked with front desk staff so they adhere to safety, risk management and environmental policies
- Assistant Front Desk Manager at Xanterra - Grand Canyon Railway Hotel
- Reservations Supervisor at Xanterra - Yellowstone
- Technical Support at Next Gear Solutions
- Contract Bookkeeper at Geotechnical Engineering Associates
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business
Worked directly with the public, providing the best in hospitality service as the front desk manager. I was the first and last impression of their salon experience. Responsible for training additional front desk team members and maintenance staff.
- Front Desk Manager at H2 Salon Brooklyn
- Freelance/Consultant at It's Taken Care of Events
- Partnership Marketing Event Management at NASCAR
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Human Ecology, Child Development
I am working as a front desk manager and I am doing managing accounts and manage staff pay roll activities. Providing superior customer service while working in the customer's home and upholding reputation of 'Honesty, Integrity and Reliability
• Heavy phone work - answering incoming calls and making outgoing calls to customers for various reasons relating to follow ups.
- Front Desk Manager at HAVEN INN HOTEL
- Assistant Manager-Cashier Clerk at 7 Eleven, Valley Stream
- Customer Tech Support at 7 Eleven, Valley Stream
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
I worked second shift as a front desk manager. I had to assist in concierge services to guest, housekeeping services to new guest and guest already staying with us, making and canceling reservations, and doing laundry for the hotel. Some billing was required also.
- Front Desk Manager/Receptionist at Holiday Inn Express
- Night shift at Circle K
- Sandwich Artist at Subway
- sales associate at walmart
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General studies
As front desk manager, I was responsible for creating the following months' schedules for front desk and child care associates for a minimum of ten associates. Administration work such as processing member account payments, changes, cancellations and communication between the members via email and phone during all process times. Also front desk duties like checking in members, answering phones, making protein smoothies, Point of Sale transactions (P.O.S) and reconciliation, cash handling, cleaning, stocking of retail and concessions and making hourly announcements on a P.A. system. Very much a multitasking position. I was also responsible for resetting apparel section monthly using a Planogram.
- Front Desk Manager at Gold's Gym
- Bartender at Diamond Billiard Lounge
- Sales Associate at Sally's Beauty Suppy
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am a receptionist at our Ventura Location and I am the front desk manager at our Oxnard location. Key holder, open and close the store, heavy phone calls, booking appointments, greeting clients as they come in and leave, taking payments over the phone as well as in person, selling packages, working with cash, making deposits, running the store.
- Receptionist/Front Desk Manager at The Massage Place
- Contact Center, Reservation Agent at MGM Resorts International
- Call Center Agent at Wal-Mart
- Cashier, Shift Leader at Burger King
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
As a Front Desk manager, I am responsible for all administrative duties. Each day I am responsible for maintaining schedules of each practitioner, as well as the clients. I manage the DPR (daily progress report) which is created on Excel, I also manage Pay Roll and client payments. I am responsible for managing the phones, emails, and facility supplies.
- Front Desk Manager at Stretch Zone
- Nanny at
- Administrative Assistant - Force 1 One Merchandising at
- Palm Beach Gardens Summer Camp Counselor II at
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Health Adminstration