March 2014 to May 2017 Medical Insurance Biller Vancleave, Mississippi Managed all IT Situations, including but not limited to, installing new software and hardware. Front desk medical Receptionist, answering patient calls as well as professional calls for the company. Medical Insurance Billing and coding for this company as well as distribution of Remittence and posting to the appropriate patient accounts.
- Front desk medical Receptionist at Vancleave Family Medical Clinic
- Medical Asst at Dr. Brian Tsang
- Administrative Asst at Amsec, LLC
- at University Of Florida Jacksonville Phys
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
• Worked as front desk medical receptionist carrying out the following activities effectively and timely ▪ Greet and check in patients, and collect personal medical and insurance information. ▪ Answer multi-line phones ▪ Schedule, Reschedule and verify patient appointments ▪ Prepare super bills for patients on their appointments ▪ Coordinate physician schedules and maintain patient flow by communicating patient arrivals or delays ▪ Use EMR softwares to manage patient records and files; reinforce and uphold patient confidentiality as required by HIPPA ▪ Manage office and medical supplies inventories, receive deliveries and organize supplies in stockrooms and exam rooms ▪ Collect patient co-pays and record payment transactions ▪ Order diagnostic tests and communicate results to patients ▪ Check out patients with proper information and necessary paper work
• Worked also as medical assistant ▪ Take and monitor vital signs of patients on arrival ▪ Record manage and uupdate patient information and medical histories in accordance with HIPPA regulations ▪ Prep patients for medical exams ▪ Assist with venepunctures and perform injections with physician orders
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist & Medical Assistant at Forest Glen Medical Center
- Resident Physician at Addis Ababa University, School of Medicine
- Senior General Medical Practitioner at Yekatit 12 Hospital Medical College
- Medical Doctor at Landmark General Hospital
11 months at this Job
- Speciality Training in Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Doctorate - Medicine
Front desk medical receptionist Check in/out patients Insurance verification Copay collections Busy multi line switchboard Procedure instructions explained in full Office patient portal registration Assuring patients recieve proper documents apon check out lab requisitions radiology orders prescriptions
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Ridge Medical Associates
- Patient Care Coordinator at Southern Gardens Assisted Living
- Physicians' Personal Assistant at Family Care Medical Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Perform the tasks of greeting patients and scheduling appointments
• Responsible for handling and managing the continuous flow of information in the health care center
• Handle the tasks of organizing and maintaining medical forms and office stationary required for front desk activities
• Perform responsibilities of registering patients by following the protocols of the organization
• Responsible for checking and verifying the accuracy of medical record and insurance information of patient
• Handle the tasks of preparing and maintaining patient's medical charts
• Perform essential clerical tasks like faxing, e-mail, and data entry
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Work Base Learning Job Corps Milwaukee
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
Reception/Front Desk: Greeting patients/ Processing patient sign-in /Collecting co-payments/. Answering phones/Verifying insurance information/Scheduling procedures /Entering and updating patient info into system/Processing prescriptions into e-script/ Notifying patients of test results.
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at North Country Medical Associates
- Patient care at Medicall’s
- Patient Coordinator at Ado Health
- at Forster & Garbus, LLP
5 months at this Job
- Certified Phlebotomist
• Main front desk personal, Welcoming and greeting patients and visitor's in person or on the phone; answering or referring inquires.
• Checking patients in and out collecting copays, updating patient's demographics into EHR, electronically completing intake for new and established patients.
• Answering multi-line phone calls, and scheduling follow-ups for patients.
• Rooming patients and taking patient vitals and obtaining medical history.
• Dispensing medication for patients with proper instructions.
• Assumed leadership position when needed and handled cash/payments
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Advance Urgent Medical Group
- Assisting Physician at Total Women Health OB
- Medical Assistant at Sand Canyon Urgent Care
- Medical Assistant at NIHAL GOONETILLEKE Cardiology
4 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant Program
- High School Diploma - General
- - Medical
• Perform the tasks of greeting patients and scheduling appointments
• Responsible for handling and managing continuous flow of information in the health care center.
• Handle tasks of organizing and maintaining medical forms and office
• Stationary required for front desk activities
• Perform responsibilities of registering patients by following protocols of the organization.
• Responsible for checking and verifying accuracy of medical record and insurance information of patient
• Handle tasks of preparing and maintaining patient's medical charts
• Perform essential clerical tasks like faxing, email, and data entry
- FRONT DESK MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST at COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICE
- Bartender/Server at Chowder Pot IV -
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at HARTFORD GYN CENTER
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Maintaining appointment schedule template in Epic, coordinating the ongoing operation of the check-in process and front desk to ensure that quality services provided are cost effective and efficient, collecting and reconciling co-pay collections/cash drawers (cash, checks, credit card payments), receiving patients at arrival and verify and obtain all necessary information and signatures, scheduling sub-specialty consultations, follow-up treatment, surgeries, diagnostic tests, procedures, labs, and specialty referrals, ensuring all patient records and test results are available for the physician prior to the patient examination.
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Yale Medicine via Medical Practice Management
- Call Center Secretary at Yale Medicine via Medical Practice Management
- Receptionist/ Medical Records Clerk at Cassena Care
- Administrative Assistant at Connecticut Counseling Centers
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Medical Assisting
- High School Diploma
191 Plaza Christiana road New Castle, DE 19720 2/2014- 4/2018
Lead Front Desk/Medical Receptionist/ Lead Scheduler/ Medical Assistant
• Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, meeting patients medical needs over the phone and in office, relaying any messages to other staff and doctors/NP, sending prescriptions electronically, calling in prescriptions, writing prescriptions, ordering equipment for patients, doing forms for home health and hospitals, injections, urinalysis, nebulizer treatment, EKG, taking patients vitals, rooming patients, writing patients complaints and vitals in chart on SOAP notes, searching and printing results using DHIN/LabCorp Beacon/Quest Diagnostics etc., cleaning and sanitizing exam tables and rooms, collecting balances and co-pays, checking patients' insurance eligibility using DMAP &Navinet, billing and coding (ICD-9/ICD-10).
- Lead Front Desk/Medical Receptionist/ Lead Scheduler/ Medical Assistant at Family Care Associates
- Medical Receptionist/Scheduler/Front Desk/Medical Assistant at Tri- State Health
- Sales Associate, Cashier at Christiana Mall
- Sales Associate, Cashier at A&R Wireless Communication
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Oversees daily office operations for front desk staff. Trains new employees on standard operation procedures and data entry software. Effective communicator with polished telephone and customer service skills. Proficient in Intergy, Next-gen and ECW computer programs Check In & Check out patients. Handles all Insurances & copays. Responsible for reconciling end of day journal. Processes lab for patients.
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Doylestown Health Urology
- Sales Manager at DAVID CRAIG'S CATERING
- Reservation Sales Agent at AMTRAK
- Retail Sales Manager at NORTHERN LIGHTS CANDLES
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computers