Organized and facilitated activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development including: arts and crafts, sports, games, camping, hobby workshops, and other age appropriate activities to spark children's creative and intellectual development for groups containing at least four children (2 years of age).
➢ Maintained child-friendly, safe environment by maintaining the cleanliness of the facility, ridding the children's area of potentially harmful items and substances, and following all required safety procedures.
➢ Trained in managing classrooms of different focus and study and managing inner-classroom conflict resolution.
➢ Ensured children arrived safely to the center, and ensured parent pickup ran smoothly.
➢ Taught basic skills such as personal hygiene, social skills, colors, shapes, numbers and letter recognition. Burke Pediatrics - Burke, VA (December 2013- May 2016; 2 years 5 months) Front Desk Medical Receptionist
➢ Interview incoming patients, his/her relatives, or other responsible individuals to obtain identifying and demographical information with insurance and financial information
➢ Assign Insurance Plans (IPlans) accurately
➢ Search MPI completely and assign the correct medical record number. Notify HIM for any duplicate unit numbers
➢ Verify insurance benefits and determines pre-certification/authorization status via on-line or other resources. If pre-certification/authorization/notification of admission is required and has not been obtained, initiate via Passport, on-line or phone call. - Enter all information and authorization/referral numbers into the registration system.
➢ Secure all signatures necessary for treatments, release of medical information, assignment of insurance benefits, and payment of services from legally responsible parties. Obtain copies of necessary identification and insurance cards.
➢ Understand/explain policies regarding services, pricing, insurance billing, and payment of account. Request full or partial payment for services rendered according to collection policies.
➢ Follows all guidelines set forth in the Cash Handling policy. Produce paperwork on each patient for distribution to appropriate departments.
➢ Facilitated cross-training to register patients in any registration area
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Burke Pediatrics
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant at Northern VA Pediatrics Association
- Administrative Assistant at Phacil
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration & Management
2500 Nesconset Hwy Building 23 Stony Brook, NY 11790 Front Desk Medical Receptionist/Finance Department Main Duties: Speaking and working with insurances on a daily basis Verifying insurances to obtain eligibility and benefit information for patients Help patients understand their eligibility determination Obtaining time-sensitive radiology authorizations for patients Maintain well-organized records of authorizations both pending and approved Understand ICD-10 codes Speak with patients on a daily basis to provide support Answering high volume phones Attending to patients' needs Checking in/Signing out Patients Working closely with nurses to ensure the best environment for patients Scanning, emailing, faxing, etc. Maintaining a strong work ethic in order to perform at the best of my ability as well as maintain confidentiality of patients
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist/Finance Department at Reproductive Specialists of New York
- Intern at Association for Mental Health and Wellness Center
- Teacher's Assistant at Leeway School
- Veterinary Assistant/Veterinary Receptionist at Smithtown Animal Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - Psychology
- Advanced Regents Diploma
• Perform the tasks of greeting patients and scheduling appointments
• Responsible for handling and managing continuous flow of information in the health care center
• Handle tasks of organizing and maintaining medical forms and office stationary required for front desk activities
• Perform responsibilities of registering patients by following protocols of the organization
• Responsible for checking and verifying accuracy of medical record and insurance information of patient
• Handle tasks of preparing and maintaining patient's medical charts
• Perform essential clerical tasks like faxing, e-mail, and data entry
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at G I Medhealth
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Vascular Medicine
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Front desk admin and medical assistance/schedule and cancel patient appointments check patients in and out collecting copays answer phone lines over see doctor communication with patients pull patient charts process insurance claims process xrays for doctor
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Bull Run Font and Ankle Clinic
- Patient Accounting at Conifer Health Solutions
- Cash Reconciliation Specialist/Check Scanning Processor and Team Lead at Concentra Health Service
- Front Desk Processor/Payment Processor at EMC Mortgage Corporation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Medical Office Administration - Medical
Front Desk Receptionist Call Taker Rx refill Authorization Lab paper work Chart Filing App scheduler
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at First and Fairview Healthcare
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Mc Donlads
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- highschool diploma
• Receiving patients and visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
• Answer multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs myself.
• Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits.
• Prepare exam rooms after they have been used to ensure they are sanitary for the next patient.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing.
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Wellness Center
- Cashier at ShopRite
- Assistant Manager/Cashier at Cherry Hill Photo
- Production Worker at ADC
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Experienced medical office receptionist with over 20 years experience in working within clinical settings. Skilled in optimizing clinic workflows by managing patients flows, physician schedules, and patient appointments. Strong administrative skills, including inventory management, accounts receivable, and patient records management.
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Urology Health Specialists, LLC
22 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Experienced medical office receptionist with over 2 years of experience in working within clinical settings. Skilled in optimizing clinic workflows by managing patients flows, physician schedules, and patient appointments. Strong administrative skills, including inventory management, accounts receivable, and patient records management. Seeking to take next career step with a highly respected healthcare organization dedicated to producing positive patient outcomes and delivering exceptional customer service.
LANE OB/OB GYN CLINIC
• Greet and check-in patients, and collect personal, medical, and insurance information.
• Schedule, reschedule, and verify patient appointments; schedule appointments with secondary care providers.
• Coordinate physician schedules and maintain patient flow by communicating patient arrivals or delays.
• Use MEDITECH software to mange patient records and files;reinforce and uphold confidentiality as required by HIPPA and clinic.
• Manage office and medical supply inventories; receive deliveries and organize supplies in stockrooms and exam rooms.
• Facilitated daily administrative functions, including customer service, patient scheduling and inventory management.
• Collected patient co-payments and recorded payment transactions; obtained third-party payer authorization for services provided and communicated outstanding balances to insurance companies and patients.
• Ordered diagnostic tests and communicated results to patients.
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Lane OB
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Girod Tyrone
- Externship at Louisiana Cardiology Associates
2 years at this Job
- - Medical
- High School Diploma
• Schedule and confirm patient appointments
• Check-in patients, collecting all personal, medical, and insurance information necessary
• Input all patient information into computer database and file confidentially
• Provide secretarial services such as copying, faxing, filing, sorting mail, etc.
• Track inventory of office and medical supplies, and place orders when necessary
• Receive deliveries and put away all supplies in appropriate places
- Front Desk Medical Receptionist at Pollan Medical Center
- Key Holder at Countryside Mall
- Head Guest Service Agent at TheVenue Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Largest weight loss practice in the Southwest, locations in AZ and TX.
First point of contact for all patients, primary duties include greeting patients, answering multi-line phone calls, assisting patients with questions regarding services and products, booking appointments, entering patient and medical records into computer systems, charging for services performed and daily maintenance and reconciliation of petty cash.
• Daily responsibility for meeting and exceeding patient needs during the patient lifecycle including overall hospitality with check-in, pre-booking appointments, spa desk duties and closing product sales, handling client questions, including dispute resolution. Patient Satisfaction surveys reviews highlighted.
- FRONT DESK MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST at Red Mountain Weight Loss Center
- CLIENT COORDINATOR - LEAD at Dolce Salon and Spa
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT at World Travel Awards
- STUDENT ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN at World Travel Awards
2 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Business Administration
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA