Kenosha, WI 53142
Front Desk, Night Auditor, Oct. 2013-present
• Guest Services - answering multi-line phones, accommodating guest's needs and requests, making reservations (block and individual), check ins/check outs
• Train new employees on audit and breakfast area
• Assisted with organizing some of the Socials at Candlewood
• Run the audit for the financial reports and balance all financial reports for the day
• Banking, billing, uploading invoices and credit card statements to sharepoint
• Set up meeting room events
• Assist with laundry
• Light housekeeping
- Front Desk , Night Auditor at Kinseth Hospitality Companies
- Soup Kitchen Supervisor and Residential Shift Supervisor, All at Shalom Center
- In-Home Caregiver at Self-employed
- Volunteer at Kindred Kitties
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
09/25/2017 - current) 16720 International BLVD Seatac WA 98188 General Manager: Alicia M. Pay Rate: 11.50 hourly Hours Per Week: 33-40 Position Title: Front Desk/Night Auditor POSITION SUMMARY: Daily verification of front office accounting records for input and accuracy with summarization and compilation of information for financial records. Track room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics. Prepare a day-to-day operation summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial performance. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by day shift front office staff. Run End of day process / Night audit process on the Property management software. Processes guest charge vouchers and credit card vouchers. Verifies all account postings and balances. Monitor status of coupons, discounts, and other promotional programs. Ability to perform both positions as night auditor and front desk as specified above. DUTIES: Hotel guest check-in/check-out, perform cashier tasks such as Billing, invoice settlement, post charges, paid outs, foreign currency exchange etc. Maintain communication with housekeeping to ensure room statuses, and report updates. Sales-minded while presenting options and alternatives to aid in decision making. Promote activities and services of hotel property. Monitor security of property. Communicate hotel guest transportation shuttle. Coordinates requests for maintenance and facility repair work.
- Front Desk/Night Auditor at Ramada Inn & Suites Seatac WA
- OFFICE ASSISTANT/DISPATCHER/COORDINATOR at A United Towing
- LEAD DISPATCH/SUPERVISOR ON DUTY at Prime Flight Aviation
- FRONT DESK CLERK at Seatac Airport Value Inn & Parking
1 year, 4 months at this Job
During my time as the Front Desk Night Auditor, I would typically work as the only employee on the property for the length of my shift. This entailed the general duties of a Hotel Front Desk Worker, as well as assisting guests with any problems they may have during the night. That would then go along with running the Night Audit on our OPERA PMS system. Following that, I would prepare out breakfast area and assist the arriving chef in whatever they required in terms of food preparation. In the morning I would interact with guests and assist them in checking out and other requests. I would often receive glowing reviews from a majority of the guests I interacted with that chose to leave reviews online. My then Property Manager was impressed enough with my work that the range of the Night Audit position was greatly extended, as well as the offer to become the Assistant Manager. I then received some limited managerial training before I chose to depart the property on good terms.
- Front Desk Night Auditor at Holiday Inn Express
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Education
Hilton Garden Inn- Front Desk Night Auditor Speedway- Customer Service Representative Kroger- Deli Associate Royalty Engineering- Customer Service Representative and Field Contractor
- Front Desk Night Auditor at Cambria Suites
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• As Front Desk Night Auditor I check guest in and out with payment of Direct Billing, Credit Cards, and Cash/Check. Multi-tasking as in doing laundry and managing the front desk, phone, and guest request as well in cooking breakfast starting around 4:30am having it ready by 6:30am. Filling in Excel Reports, Emails, and Filling In audit reports for accounting hotel expenses. Making reservations on the phone, having excellent customer service. Greeting guest with a smile and welcoming them in the area. Organizing reg cards, managing filing, and keeping work area clean. Folding laundry as in lining & towels
- Front Desk Night Auditor at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham
- Manager's Receptions, House Keeping, & Front Desk Auditor at Holiday Inn
- at Home Health Care
5 years at this Job
• Part of the opening team of Aloft hotel, function as night auditor, especially in terms of checking that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments. Posts room and tax charges to guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift and verify that documentary evidence and signatures support all transactions performed at the front desk as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated into PMS system.
• Able to use LighSpeed and OPERA property management software.
• Create new guest reservations, over the phone, online and walk-in guests. Check-in and checkout procedures
• Track room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
• Prepare end of day procedure, Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts and bank.
• Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information, balance the day's charges, making corrections as necessary. Run an end of day process in property management software.
- Front Desk / Night Auditor at Aloft Hotel LaGuardia Airport
- Front Desk Agent at Four Points by Sheraton LIC
- Server at OTG Management, Queens's NY
2 years at this Job
- Diploma - Business Communications
- High School Diploma
• I was responsible for balancing the revenue and expense transactions, which occurred during the day at the hotel. Responsible for the overall operations and appearance of the front desk of a hotel Posted charges for rooms, food, beverage and telephone to ledgers manually or by using computers.
• Computed bills, collect payments and make change for guests.
• Recommend top dining and entertainment options.
• Processed 20 to 30 reservations per hour.Responsible for custodial services throughout shift
• Responsible for counting down a till at the beginning and ending of each shift
• Ability to assess problem situations in a quick & professional manner
• Ensure nightly audits are sent to management at designated time of hotel
• Responsible for printing and filing all emails sent during audit, assess and ensure all filesGreeting guest and checking them in the LTI to make sure the reservations are correct to check guest in room.
• Hotel Night Auditor reconcile the hotel's daily accounting to ensure an accurate assessment of both room and revenue collection
• Addressed all guest concerns and delegate to the staff as necessary.
• Ensured adequate quantity of breakfast was prepared by staff.
• Carried out responsibilities as Manager on Duty during night shifts- supervising overnight staff.
- Front Desk/ Night Auditor at Comfort Inn & Suites
- Operation Manager at Dollar Tree
- Customer Service Representative/Beauty Advisor at Walgreens
- Assistant Store Manager at Lane Bryant
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Medical Billing and Coding
As a night auditor, I typically handle both the duties of a front desk agent and the accounting duties. I account for the days' business and remain available to serve the overnight needs of customers.
- Front Desk / Night Auditor at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
- Real Estate Agent at Hut Finder / Keller Williams Gateway
- Wellness Consultant at MOM's Organic Market
- Para Educator Special Education at Baltimore County Public Schools
3 months at this Job
- Certification - Aromatherapy
- Associates - Mental Health
- Diploma - High School curriculum
Front desk receptionist, night auditor, food and alcohol handling
- Front Desk, Night Auditor at Marriott
- Baker/Shift Lead at Aramark
- Radio Personality at Gangstaville Radio
- Bartender and Server at SEC Sports Pub
9 months at this Job
- Associates - Radio and Tv Broadcasting
Train current night audit staff on audit process
● Handled guest day to day necessities
● During audit process would check for fraud
● Fixed front desk computer system issues
- Front Desk/Night Auditor at Hampton Inn and Suites
- Intern at GGB Bearings
- Spirit Associate at Total Wine & More
- Intern at Pike Creek Computer Company
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Associates of Science - Mechanical Engineering