Schedule, maintain and update appointment calendar. Manage workmen's compensation and accident cases.
Front Desk Officer, 2014 - Present
• Greeting and checking-in patients, and collect personal, medical and insurance information.
• Schedule, reschedule, and verify patient appointments.
• Coordinate physician schedules and maintain patient workflow by communicating patient arrivals and delays. Use office management software to manage patient records and files; reinforce and uphold patient confidentiality as required by HIPAA and clinic.
• Collect patient co-payments and record payment transactions; obtain third-party payer authorization for services provided and communicate outstanding balance to insurance companies and patients.
• Communicate with insurance companies and attorneys regarding workmen's compensation, motor vehicle and injury accident cases. Managing patient accounts and filing liens, claims, itemized statements, medical notes.
- Front Desk Officer at ESSENTIALS NATURAL FAMILY HEALTH
- Administrative Assistant and Massage Therapist at OMAHA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE AND HEALTHCARE
- Administrative Assistant at AURORA HIGH SCHOOL
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- License - Massage Therapy
withdraw & lease collect . Making invoice for government customers
• Handling Front office Operations
• Work with minimal supervision
• Handling Room Bookings And Catering Functions like Wedding,Birthdays,Party’s,Live-in and Live our seminars.
• Timely manner and flexible in any tasks
• Responsible of internal communication
• Manage Money matters
• Dealing guest with different attitudes
• Responsible for answering phone calls,email and over the counter guest.
• Answering guest and queries
• Bank in charge for the salary & Cash Bond
• Making Businesses agreements & Contract
• Cashier and Issuing receipts
withdraw & lease collect
. Making invoice for government customers
- Front Desk Officer at Elena Tower Inn Inc.
- Housekeeping Attendant at Elena Tower Inn Inc.
- Checker/Recorder at Kumon Learning Center
- Liason Officer at Gerona Interprises
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
- Fisheries Technology Major in Processing
Greet Residents as they enter and exit the building ♦ Assist visitors as they sign in at front desk ♦ Monitor Building ♦ Keep Homeless out of building ♦ Walk through hallways on each floor to ensure rules are being followed ♦ Assure basic operations of the building are properly functioning (i.e. Elevators, Alarms, Gates) ♦ Monitor Alarms & Surveillance Cameras
Greet Residents as they enter and exit the building
♦ Assist visitors as they sign in at front desk
♦ Monitor Building
♦ Keep Homeless out of building
♦ Walk through hallways on each floor to ensure rules are being followed
♦ Assure basic operations of the building are properly functioning (i.e. Elevators, Alarms, Gates)
♦ Monitor Alarms & Surveillance Cameras
- Front Desk Officer at AMERICAN ELITE PROTECTION SERVICES
- Substitute Teacher at PreK
- Children's Services Teachers Assistant at PASADENA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Research Assistant at UC SAN DIEGO HEALTH SYSTEM, DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Philosophy
• Managed front desk area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in- person request for information.
• Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
• Logged and dispersed all incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
• Supplied key-cards and building access to employees and visitors.
- Front Desk Officer (Full-Time) at Canon Business Process Services, INC
- GM at GM Financial
- Administrative Assistant (Part at Ice Den
- Missionary Work at
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Addictions and Substance Use Disorders - Addictions and Substance Use Disorders
● Promoting a professional and friendly environment
● Conducting walking patrols ensuring the safety and security of people, property and information
● Performing access control duties
● Monitoring CCTV cameras
● Investigating incidents
● Writing reports
● Deterring / preventing crime
● Performing emergency procedures in the event of a fire, trapped elevator, medical emergency, etc.
● Greeting and assisting customers / the public
● Assisting clients
- Front Desk Officer at Sovereign Security
- Store Clerk at Fine Wine & Good Spirits
- Personal Care Assistant at Values Into Action
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Nursing Certificate
- High school
o Works under the direction of the office manager, who assigns daily tasks. Responsibilities: a) Greet Clients b) Schedule Client Appointments c) Facilitate Payments for Services d) Enter Data of New Clients and Update Data of Existing Clients e) Maintain Office Harmony by Resolving Client Issues.
- Front Desk Officer at Islamabad Medical Complex
- Teller Service Officer at MCB Bank LIMITED
- Project Coordinator at
- Program Coordinator at
2 years at this Job
- Master's - M.com
- Associate - BBA
- Front Desk Officer at Allied Universal
- Sales & Trading Program Intern at J.H Darbie & Co.
- Campaign intern at Carolyn Maloney for Congress
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Political Science and Economics
- Associate of Arts degree - Liberal Arts
Greet guests and employees upon arrival, complete monthly tasks, patrol premises and monitor surveillance equipment via CCTV, detect damage & hazards, provide directions and general assistance, escorting guests to location, checking guests in and out via ENVOY and ORACLE, working under close supervision with supervisors, respond to incoming and sending out emails, taking calls and greeting incoming callers, taking messages, call transfers, placing calls on hold, as well as transferring
- Front Desk Officer at GS4 Security Solutions
- Shift Supervisor at U.S Security Associates
- Vehicle Patrol Officer at C.S.I. Patrol Services
- Team Associate at Toys R Us
8 months at this Job
• Creating patron memberships
• Keeping record of the cash register
• Giving tours to visitors
• Restocking and keeping inventory of beverages and gym equipment
- Front desk officer at Auburn University at Montgomery Wellness Center
- Site Supervisor at Elliot Construction Company
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - International Economics and Commerce
- - Leadership and Success
- Front Desk Officer at Global Security Concepts
- File Clerk at Randolph and Associates
- Office Administrative Assistant at TTS Tax Services
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate of Arts - Behavioral Science