Ogwu ifeakanwa charity, Lagos Nigeria
- Front desk officer/customer service at Jkk computers as customer service and Agape bundles schools as front desk officer
2 years at this Job
- Some college
Handle calls and visitors, check-in and check-out library materials, process fines, shelving.
• Front Desk Officer - Academic Support Center, Walsh University (Present)
➢ Assist students with tutoring appointments and handle calls and visitors.
- Library Front Desk Officer at Walsh University
- Walsh University Student Government Member (Present) at World Student Organization Senator
- Home Tutor at Walsh University
- Receptionist at Hello Kids Pre-School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer Science - Sophomore
• Work at Apoyo Tech (PVT) LTD as Administration (Front Desk Officer) Apr-2018 Still Continue
• I am supervisor the Support Staff Daily check the office dusting, cleaning, Mail receive and forward the relevant department, Staff Attendance, Mange the office Store, and office Phone calls.
- Administration (Front Desk Officer) at Apoyo Tech (PVT) LTD
- Front Desk Officer at Ovex Technologies
1 month at this Job
Company Address: 1313 John Q Hammons Dr Middleton, WI, USA Email: [email protected] Contact Number: 608-509-1724 Position: Front Desk Officer Start Date: March 19,2018 End Date: December 28,2018 Job Description: Responsible for leading and assisting guest, check-in and check-out process, providing information about the local areas and exceeding guest expectation and demands.
- Front Desk Officer at Marriott Madison West
- Asst. Chief Operating Officer at FCI GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Executive Manager at FCI GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Personnel Manager at FCI GROUP OF COMPANIES
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management - Hospitality and Tourism Management
Provided professional customer service and guidance to each entering facility Attentively screened and controled access of entry/exit of personnel and visitors Professionally process customers/visitors/tours, issuing access wrist bands and/or keys Monitored designated area (dispatch/base) for any irregularities, breaches, facility & safety hazards Identify and report all safety hazards/equipment malfunctions Answered telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information Maintained & organized all administrative obligations: compile, email, print, file, and disperse Documents accordingly, collect written/verbal statements for incident reports, complete lost & found article forms, notify mail clerk regarding in/out going mail, complete DAR Effectively communicate and dispatch pertinent info to security personnel and guest via radio and phone
- Dispatch/Front Desk Officer at U.S Security Associates
- QC Laboratory Supervisor OMA I at Royal Purple Synthetic Lubricants
- Clinical Laboratory Technologist (Toxicology) at Laboratory Corporation of America
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Work in a highly active customer service position to include greeting customers, answering phones, working with customer to schedule installation of product, follow up calls after installation of product ◦ Creates and maintains files on Purchase Orders ◦ Maintain tracking of products from order to installation ◦ Coordinate and schedule installation of product between installers and customers ◦ Collects payments, and record receipts ◦ Other office duties as necessary ◦ Supervise shop staff to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Front Desk Officer at Springfield Glass Co
- Manager at Hibbett Sports
- Receptionist at AECOM
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner.
• Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
• Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
• Anticipating and addressing guests' needs, and resolving their problems and complaints.
• Assisting guests with disabilities.
• Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
• Performing duties on daily checklist.
- Front Desk Officer at Hotel Panorama Taiping Sdn. Bhd
- Cashier at EasyWay Convenience Store
- Quality Assurance Assistant (QA) at
1 month at this Job
Provide customer service by greeting all tenants and guests to the building, sign in visitors and vendors, escort visitors via access control elevators, provide information (in person/over the phone), assist supervisor with administrative work, monitor CCTV systems and alarms, patrol the facility, check in guests/issue visitor badges, report safety concerns/security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing, and any additional tasks as needed.
- Front Desk Officer at Allied Universal
- Call Center Representative at Comcast
- Returns Desk at IKEA
- Backline Coordinator at Potbelly Sandwich Shop
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Receiving numerous amount of phone calls. Assist accountants with any help as possible. Answering emails. Receiving clients and helping them sign in.
- Front Desk Officer at Lizet Accounting Services
11 months at this Job
- Some college
Human Resources and Administrative Assistant. I carried out administrative tasks and proper management of day-day administrative and HR activities according to regulations and standards of the organization. Maintain proper records of correspondence. Ensure aliens registration is carried out at the immigration office efficiently. Provides technical support and regular updates to the program teams on Logistic activities. Ensure general DRC Induction are given in collaboration with the area manager. Support the recruitment manager in the recruitment and selection process. Ensure Leave requests and Leave planning are followed up. Drafting of contracts and monitors renewal and termination of staff and vendors contract. Ensure staff pension,Taxes are remitted on a timely manner and on-boarding staff registers with health insurance scheme according by national law. Supervision of Administrative staff and track records of attendance sheet. General management of staff. Oversees work related to admin; ensured facilities are in good working conditions, house-keeping, office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repairs, internet and other communications functions in the office. Support in purchase requisition creation and maintenance. Monitoring of budget for purchasing of stationeries and supplies. Organizing and coordinating informations and requirements; arranging, planning, meeting schedules and monitoring results. Ensure offer letters and contract requests are completed. Maintaining equipment, purchase printing materials, negotiations price,quality delivery. I am a graduate of Economics; B.SC from University of Abuja. I have worked as Admin/Hr assistant with Danish Refugee Council Yola/ Nigeria office where l was assigned the task of proper documentation of organizations documents, filing, sending, receiving and distributing documents, I equally maintain and manage physical inventories, coordination of meeting venue, taking charge of meeting minutes, handle travel reservation of staff, servers as the first point of contact to visitors etc. I also handled Hotel accommodation, office guest house management, and transportation, drafting of contracts for employees, suppliers & casual workers payment process with the relevant documents e.g. (Frame work agreements, Requisition Order, PR’s etc). I equally trained and managed the team under my supervision appropriately. I also handled cash box, liquidation of cash advance, negotiation of prices, supplier’s payment, fleet management, according to DRC procedures. I have strong communication and interpersonal skills, Sense of organizational good working ethics. Ensuring good work plan, good team player, anticipates risks and set goals within area of responsibility, I also have the ability to cope with stressful situations and an excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook. I can work with little or no supervision. Honesty and Integrity are my watch goal as an individual. My experience in the area of Administration, Human Resource, partly logistics and Finance gained from the DRC would be a valuable asset to your organization if am considered for this position. Thanks in anticipation. Yours sincerely, Lilian Kelechi Anochirionye 08135738795/08059523286
- Receptionist/Front Desk officer at Hospitality Organizations
- HR and Administrative assistant at
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Economics
- Bachelor's - B.Sc Economics