• Front Desk Officer (Mainly at Aeon transition housing worked with youth and adults)
• Answer and direct incoming phone calls, visitors and residents.
• Maintain confidentiality of all correspondence and document
• Follow all policies and procedures to maintain a safe and secure environment.
• Address resident concerns in a timely manner and reports them to property manager.
- Front Desk Officer at United Protective Agency
- Human Resources Intern at United Protective Agency
- High Soccer Assistant coach at Learning for Leadership Charter School
4 months at this Job
- - Human Resources Development
As an Officer that is in-charge of the Reception area, It is in my responsibility to execute an excellent interpersonal skill to make sure that the guests would be able to experience one of the best things that the Ayala Museum could offer - A great Customer Service Experience.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
• Providing a comprehensive front desk support - including scheduling, answering phone/email inquiries, and maintaining visitor logs.
• Earning a reputation for quickly and decisively resolving customer complaints while ensuring their optimal comfort in reception areas and accommodating special guests.
• Meeting and exceeding guests' expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local destinations.
• Maintaining the reception area clean and organized.
• Promoting proper museum etiquette amongst visitors.
- Front Desk Officer at Ayala Foundation Inc
- Administrative Staff at Globe Telecommunications (Broadband)
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Marketing Management
Description of Duty: - Online sourcing of CV's for qualified candidate via social media network platforms; such as face book, LinkedIn, tweeter, Google searches etc. - Making of contacts with selected candidate for a particular job position, via mails and phone calls. - Develops Job descriptions manuals (JD) that helps in sourcing for candidates. - Manages and updates the company's CV Data base bank. - Developed an Excel sheet for all the available CV for easy assessment - Stands as customer relation officer to guest/calls - Monitors company outgoing and incoming mail transactions. - Overseas and monitors company minor vendors, their invoices and payment - Administrator In-charge of the company CV Manager Data base & website currently design/construction. (currently on final stage) - In-charge of CV's upload, traffic monitoring, job posting and general management and maintenance of the CV's Data Base website. - Assist in Company HSE operations such monitoring safety operation (safe and unsafe acts), fire drill, office environmental monitoring/inspections, planning/organizing HSE trainings, writing of HSE minutes, buying and giving out safety gadgets to members of staffs on requested/needed. - Writing of Company general meeting minutes. - Involved in business development operations such as making CV's available for bids and tenders both for technical and commercial.
- Recruiting Assistant / Front Desk Officer at DEEPDRILL OILFIEKD SERVICES OVERSEA LIMITED
- Sales Executive at DIAMOND BANK
- Trainee Engineer at FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY NIGERIA
- Health Safety Environmental Trainee Officer at DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUME RESOURCES
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.sc - Elect/Elect
- Secondary School Certificate - S.S.C.E
- - Supervision
De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde International Conference Center Hotel
• Trained how to provide quality services for guests in the hospitality industry
• Assisted Hotel guests with check-in and check out
• Handled guest credit card information
• Utilized Micros Fidelio as a part of my everyday duties Kitchen Staff Chef's Station Taft, De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde Manila, Philippines
• Helped in menu planning
• Take part in brain storming for fusion cooking
• Take parts in all kitchen functions including, hot, cold, and pastry for international cuisine
• Help in the steward section
• Facilitated in the buffet service and bartending area Pastry Cook The Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island Michigan
• Making Desserts for Lunch buffets and Dinner Services
• Does different kinds of plating techniques for every dessert
• Makes and decorates different kinds of pastries, cakes, and flans
• Does Buffet Set-up Salad Station The Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island Michigan
• Making Salad for Dinner Services and Special Events
• Does different kinds of plating for every salad
• Makes different kind of dressings for the salad
• Does plating for room services Line Cook MEDZS Simply Mediterranean, Raffles Blvd Singapore
• Highly skilled in preparing, seasoning, and cooking an extensive range of foods, including soups, salads, entrees, and desserts
• Does mise en place for Mediterranean Garden/Salad Bar
• Hands-on experience in garnishing, arranging, and serving food
• Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare menu for service
• Prepares a variety of meat, seafood, poultry, vegetable, and cold food items
• Arrange sauces and supplementary garnishes for allocated station
• Cover, date and correctly store all food prep items
• Restocks all items as needed throughout the shift
• Serve menu items compliant with restaurant's standards Supervisor/Secretary T.V Arcenas Contractor & General Services Pulo, Cabuyao, Laguna
• Prepare weekly payroll of all manpower including supervisor
• Ensure accurate computation and deduction
• Submit all invoices to all clients
• Ensure proper and efficient billing and deduction
• Collects weekly checks to clients
• Prepare reports on a regular basis as required
• Handling purchase orders and suppliers coordination
• Accomplish all computer-typing jobs
• Budget and cash custodian Training & Certificates 7/08-8/08 08/03/10 10/29/10 02/11/11 06/06/11 09/24/11 Wine Connoisseur Juan's Wine School Learned how to store, pour and serve wine correctly Wine 101 Food and Wine Pairing Seminar held at Makati Shangri-La Filipino Cuisine Tour A food tour in Quezon, Laguna and Batangas, which includes hands-on preparation of different Filipino delicacies. Chocolate Pralines Demo by Callebaut Australian Cheese Seminar Kitchen Discovery Class Center for Culinary Arts, Manila
- Front Desk Officer at Front Desk Operations Immersion
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Culinary Arts
• Audit of the guest ledger (or front office ledger) for currently registered guests.
• Work alongside a security officer to maintain a level of security during late-night hours for both night staff and guests
• Manage the city ledger consists of money owed to the hotel by credit card companies and direct bill accounts.
• Posting the day's room rate and room tax to each guest folio at the close of business, which usually occurs between midnight and 2 o'clock in the morning.
• Ensuring the accuracy of charges to the guest folios, verify that the sum of revenues due to accounts receivable from the various departments (''e.g.'', food and beverage, rooms, [[gift shop]]) found on the department control sheets equals the sum of the charges made to the guest folios
• Dealing with guest requests and issues during the course of the night audit. SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES * Highly computer literate (Microsoft office proficiency). * Excellent oral communication and analytic skills. * An efficient team player and leader, keen observer and pay attention to detail. * Professional, ambitious, active and resourceful. * Good inter-personal relationship management skills as well as well versed in Customer Service and Satisfaction. * Hardworking, positive disposition towards learning. * Friendly, ability to work late hours. * Neat, well organised and good sense of dressing. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT * Certificate in Credit Risk Writing, Analysis and Management from IBFC Augusto. * Certificate in Trade Finance (International Trade and Local Trade) from Bode Zakari Consulting Firm. * Certificate in Business Writing.
- FRONT DESK OFFICER and NIGHT AUDITOR at THE STANLEY HOTEL
- COMMERCIAL BANKING LOAN OFFICER at UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- at UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- UNIVERSAL BANKING MANAGER at UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
4 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Banking & Finance
- Front Desk Officer at Global Protection Management
- Front Desk Officer at
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
- Front Desk Officer at EGI Taft Tower Condominium Corporation
- Front Desk Officer at West Insula Condominium Corporation
- Front Desk Officer at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marine Transportation
- Bachelor's - Marine Transportation
o Works under the direction of the office manager, who assigns daily tasks. Responsibilities: a) Greet Clients b) Schedule Client Appointments c) Facilitate Payments for Services d) Enter Data of New Clients and Update Data of Existing Clients e) Maintain Office Harmony by Resolving Client Issues.
- Front Desk Officer at Islamabad Medical Complex
- Teller Service Officer at MCB Bank LIMITED
- Project Coordinator at
- Program Coordinator at
2 years at this Job
Responsible for checking in and out of the guests. * Responsible for organizing the guest portfolio. * Ensure that guests receive high quality service. * Input the details of the guest portfolio in the data base. * Responsible to answer the guest queries. * Answer calls and get the reservation of the guest, transferring calls; give basic information to the caller. * Make an endorsement to the next shift; input the guests request and their other needs. * Maintain cleanliness in the working area. Food and Beverages * Responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner. * Prepare table arrangement, seating and service area of the hotel. * Escort guest to their tables. Present menus to guests, answer question about the menu items, inform the guest of today's menu and make recommendation upon guest request. * Remove dishes or glasses from tables and counters and take them to kitchen for cleaning. * Attend time to time to the requests of the customers in a professional manner. * Also assist colleagues in times of pressure in the work area. * Maintain always cleanliness in work area and ensure proper grooming on daily functioning. * Maintain excellent grooming standard at all times. * Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problem. ON THE JOB TRAINING EXPERIENCE
- Front Desk Officer at Hotel Ariana and Restaurant
- F&B Attendant at Pines View Hotel - Baguio City
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hotel and Restaurant Management
SAVANNAH HOTELS & SUITES is an exclusive hotel with standardized modern facilities with focus on maximizing customer's satisfaction and ensuring quality service delivery at all time.
• Coordinated activities on guest on their arrival and observing due protocols to ensure guest are well received.
• Regular observation of guest and attending to their request with a short turn-around time.
• Helped prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
• Provided information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
• Anticipated guest needs and build rapport with customers
• Consistently coordinating in collaboration with other staff specified and designated tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
• Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when the need arises
• Effective record keeping using the daily log book for efficient traffic control and incidence reporting.
• Ensuring strict compliance to health and quality standards on Guest welcoming with warm countenance and appreciate enquiries.
• Guest data update and recording to ensure proper control and security upkeep.
• Photocopying of guest passport
• Attending to all correspondence via e-mail, phone calls within the hotel for effective communication.
• Responsible for payment processes, bill documentation and all issue surrounding payments.
• Filing of quest record appropriately to ensure document retrievals.
- FRONT DESK OFFICER at SAVANNAH HOTELS & SUITES
- ASSITANT PROGRAM OFFICER at Herwa Community Development Initiative
- Guest Relation Officer at
- Restaurant Cashier at Creek Motel, Bayelsa State
4 months at this Job
- BA - Languages & Linguistics