Front Desk Representative.
- Front Desk Representative at Hotel Azure
- Rideshare Driver at Uber/Lyft
- Creative Copywriter at Tott Global
- Painter at Kustom Worx Painting
1 month at this Job
- B.A. in English Literature. - Rhetoric and Analysis
Front Desk Representative Tripadvisor.com - Norwalk, CT November 2017 to May 2018 Front Desk Representative 3.5 Tripadvisor.com rated hotel, with 80 guest rooms and suites. Input reservation from extranet into roomMaster PMS. Assist with guests needs and concerns. Keep track of guest room inventory, with Engineering and Housekeeping. To provide perfect sell evenings by being, given the opportunity to be flexible with rates.
- Front Desk Representative at Amsterdam Hotel
- Front Desk Representative at Tripadvisor.com
- Call Center Representative at Frontier Communications
- Front Office Manager at Hilton
7 months at this Job
- High school
San Ramon, CA April 2018- Current
(Contract Company: Five9 Inc)
Front Desk Representative
• Manage FedEx shipping, receiving and providing tracking number to employees.
• Answer 100+ calls per day and transferring to the correct point of contact
• Greet new hires and badge making using Net2 system.
• Manage complete data entry for all new hires in Salesforce
• Calendar 8 conference rooms for meetings
• Assist in administrative task for events (Company gathering, Sales meeting, Presidents club)
- Front Desk Representative at Platinum Staffing Solutions
- Front Desk/ Service Representative at 24 Hour Fitness
- at Native Floral
9 months at this Job
As a Front desk representative, I’ll show motivate and drive to be a top notch employee who brings positivity into our work environment. I feel that I have the skills needed to tackle any task put ahead of me.
- Front Desk Representative at Spring Hill Suites
- Customer Service/Cashier/Inventory at Milton Super Target (Seasonal)
- Cashier Associate at Kroger Windward
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Visual Arts and Design
Extended Stay American February 2017- October 2018
Front Desk Representative 9025 Church St. East, Brentwood TN, 37027 (615) 374-7427
• Manage front desk as well as upkeep of entire hotel during shifts.
• Greet every guest, log requests, and issue room keys
• Compose night audits by counting currency
• Foster strong work relationships with third party companies on behalf of ESA
• Conflict resolution, multitasking between screens
• Superb interpersonal skills Call Center Representative
- Front Desk Representative at
- Friendly and professional customer service during inbound and outbound calls at Carrier Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Urban Studies - Urban Studies
- High School Diploma
• Front Desk representative
• Welcomed and checked in/out guest
• Assisted guest in anyway I could to make their stay with us anymore enjoyable
• Pantry cook where I made breakfast entrées for our guest
• Organized pantry inventory
- Pantry Chef/ Front Desk Representative at Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites
- Member representative in front desk at Planet Fitness
- Fry Cook at McDonald's
- Summer Camp Counselor at SYEP
7 months at this Job
I am currently working as a part-time Pelo staff member as a Front Desk representative. I am providing the highest level of service to our customers, supporting our fitness instructors, managing reservations and check-ins and maintaining the facility.
- Front Desk Representative at Pelo Fitness
- Social Media Marking Coordinator / Coach Class Instructor at UFC Gym San Bruno
- Project Analyst / Program Coordinator at Wells Fargo
- Data Analyst at Fitbit, Inc
1 month at this Job
Reston, VA. 04/17 to present.
Front Desk Representative/Security Officer
• Oversee Front Desk operations while monitoring CCTV cameras and responding to competing priorities.
• Communicate parking procedures to clients/visitors and ensure safeguarding.
• Respond to calls and emails, facilitating communication.
• Accept and deliver direct mail to specific offices and suites.
• De-escalate concerns. Demonstrate empathy and confidence to ensure that issues will be resolved expeditiously. Report and document all incidents.
• Attend to all medical and facility emergencies.
• Serve as deterrent for crime. Safeguard the property and all keys.
• Maintain confidentiality of employees, clients and information of the property.
• Routinely patrol offices, suites, corridors and escort clients to specific suites as needed.
- Front Desk Representative/Security Officer at SOS Security
- Sales Merchandiser at Coca Cola Consolidated Bottling Co
- Electronics Help Desk Technician at Target
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - A+ Training
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Being at Menomonie - Motel 6 I took on many roles while working there full time; as an Evening and Night Manager, Front Desk Representative, and Office Assistant. At Menomonie - Motel 6 I worked independently and communicated efficiently with other team members during shift changes and meetings. Other Duties: -Creating Employee Schedules -Direct Billing -Check-In and Check-Out Procedures -Conducting Night Audit -Laundry -Cashier
- Front Desk Representative/Night Auditor at Menomonie - Motel 6
- Service Desk Associate at Henderson, NV - Target
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a front desk representative we are there to greet and welcome the guest to the property and provide excellent service upon arrival and throughout the stay. Responsibilities include selling, up sell rooms when possible, providing correct room rates, registering and assigning rooms by controlling and issuing keys to guests. Verify that charges and credits are posted correctly to the corresponding guest folio. Collect payment for charges on the guest folio, ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift. Resolves guest complaints, answers basic property questions and provides information regarding restaurants, and entertainment for the guests. Answers multi-line phone system for guests and provides assistance when necessary. Completes all duties in accordance with the property standards and procedures.
- Front Desk Representative at Bellagio Hotel and Casino
- Guest Service Agent at Hawaiian Airlines
- Ramp Agent at Hawaiian Airlines
- Ramp Agent / Ramp Lead at Island Air (Shutdown November 2017)
10 months at this Job
- High School