Designed and constructed Electron application using React that allows developers to easily examine a broker's
topics, partitions, and messages in real-time for enhanced debugging capability.
• Optimized application's capacity to handle high message throughput by enqueuing consumed data into a buffer that transmits messages to state at set intervals for smooth, performant client-side rendering.
• Bolstered the security of the application with Electron's inherent ability to encapsulate processes inside restrictive environments and prevent bugs and attacks from performing IO operations with Chromium sandbox.
• Established interprocess communication using Node.js runtime in Electron to listen for user events and send the consumed data from the Node server to the application's state to render the message stream.
• Utilized React to modularize the codebase for component reusability and to increase control of the application's dynamically changing state through unidirectional data flow.
• Increased the application's flexibility to adapt to complex layouts while decreasing code blocks by employing CSS Grid to formulate grid areas with nested components using fraction units and lines.
• Integrated SASS to modularize CSS by creating partials to export frequently used properties. Let's Go | A service that connects people through activities happening now 2018 Front End Engineer
• Integrated Redux Thunk to equip application with the ability to execute asynchronous HTTP requests and delay dispatching of actions that allow users to search and create activities to save in a PostgreSQL database.
• Implemented React pure components to prevent unnecessary re-renders of the application by allowing child components to exit the update lifecycle if props have not changed.
• Leveraged Redux to improve scalability and ease the development process by diminishing convoluted prop drilling and establishing a data immutable, centralized state to allow time travel debugging.
• Employed React Router to expedite the content delivery of a SPA through dynamic, client side routing that renders persisting views with seamless transitions without making calls to the server.
• Utilized Webpack to optimize development environment by integrating webpack-dev-server for live-reloading and arranged configuration files to include loaders for transpiling the application's React JSX and CSS files.
- Lead Front End Engineer at Kafka Lens
- Web Content Strategist at UCLA Institute
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts in Sociology - PUBLIC TALK
Mocha, JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Zeplin, Sketch, E-Commerce, consultancy, tech lead, mentoring. Moët Hennessy & Chandon (www.clos19.com) Senior Front End Engineer
• Decreased the number of inconsistencies by 80% through implementing and documenting patterns, developing reusable components and clear coding guidelines.
• Formulated a strategy to improve the UI/UX development process by creating a design system and design principles. As a result, delivery of new functionality speed up to 10 times faster, with less effort applied.
• Reduced page load time by 50% (from 3s to 1.5s) through identifying and fixing performance and scalability issues.
• Integrated website with "Google Place Autocomplete" and "Braintree Payment Provider" through creating wrapper applications for the US market.
• Accelerated build process and bundle sizes by 40% through migrating UI build process from JSPM to Webpack.
• Refactored legacy code and transitioned considerable parts of functionality to React.
• Developed and integrated new components covered with unit tests, such as Finance Calculator, Product Variant Selector, using React and Redux, applied best coding practices and accessibility rules. Key Skills: React, Redux, ES6, Sass, Jest, Enzyme, Webpack, NPM, JIRA, REST, Git. Office Depot (www.vikingdirekt.at) Mid Front End Engineer
• Reorganized development process by switching the UI codebase from jQuery to Single Page Apps and modern at the time tech stack.
• Defined code standards and front-end best practices, guide the team on implementing the frontend reusable components.
• Turned wireframes and visual designs into production ready, responsive user experience by using the mobile-first approach.
• Organized workshops with teammates across offices to share knowledge and build capacities for the development and implementation.
• Contributed to internship program planning and mentored junior front-end engineers to improve their skills and help them to become better developers. As a result, the company got 4 great UI developers on board last year.
• Increased company recognition by making presentations for students and other companies.
- Front End Engineer at Tacit Knowledge Inc
- Full-Stack Developer at Freelance IT
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Informatics, and Microelectronics
- Front-end Engineer (full time) at State Key Laboratory of Information Security
1 year at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Engineering
Front End Engineer for construction management and estimation web & mobile application
• Developed features for MVP using React and Material-UI library.
• Built components flow to create and modify job estimates, invoices, and account information.
- Front End Engineer at Golden Ray
- Front End Engineer at Google
- Front End Engineer at Vindicia
- Front End Engineer at LifeBuddy
11 months at this Job
experience platform startup as the engineering team grew from under 10 to over 100
● Focused on improving the platform's analytics, scaling how the front-end handles data, and fighting code complexity.
● Created a library of pure, composable functions for building the queries that power the application, making the queries simpler to write, easier to test, and safer to modify.
● Built a service using RxJS to simplify the fetching of data with queries generated from application state, eliminating race conditions, redundant requests, and boilerplate code.
● Mentored fellow developers in writing clean code, simplifying complex application state, and finding performance improvements.
● Won two engineering-wide hackathons.
● Helping migrate a large AngularJS web application to VueJS and Vuex.
- Senior Front-End Engineer at Pendo
- Junior Software Developer at JRI America
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physics
Participated in Scrum/Agile development environment focusing on new module research and development and modernizing product user interface.
○ Conducted architectural meetings weekly to help keep developers organized and in sync.
○ Cooperated with product team and designers providing feature guidance and architectural design and assisted in training developers learning React.
● Prototyped, collected user feedback, and implemented React/Redux application focusing on maintaining scalability increasing application loading times more than 300%.
● Utilized build tools such as Webpack, ESLint, and unit testing using Jest and Enzyme.
● Architected and developed front-end for Security Incident Response, informing and allowing customer to address security threats and issues to their system.
● Co-developed Decision Tree module allowing more complex customer service issues to be handled by lower-level support personnel.
- Front-end Engineer at Resolve Systems
- Full-stack Developer at Truck Marketing Systems
- Full-stack Developer at Enforged LLC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Information Science
APP THAT HELPS PEOPLE IN MARGINALIZED GROUPS NEGOTIATE THEIR SALARIES.
• Overhauled UI per designer specs of Node/Express/Handlebars app.
• Simplified user navigation experience and implemented additional routes with Express.
• Made front end responsive and mobile-optimized via Bootstrap and custom CSS.
- Front End Engineer - Contract at 81 CENTS
- Developer Internship at Tunelark
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nutrition Science
-Develop QingCloud VDI(Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) using React/mobx, webpack, sass, python/Django, and nginx. -In charge of front-end technical stack selection, architecture design and implementation for VDI thin client. The front-end is NW.js/QTwebkit and backend is linux. -Develop chrome extension for VDI url redirection. -Draft, manage, execute, and enforce development plan for Highchart/D3 QingCloud VDI according to software development life cycle. -Maintenance of QingCloud WebConsole using Backbone.
- Front-end Engineer at QingCloud
- Front-end Engineer at Nginx
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. in Applied Computer - Applied Computer
- - Java/NodeJS, and wrote the front-end side code
Traveller - current - (startup is in stealth mode)
• I build application from scratch in React.js and use of Webpack, Linting, HTML/CSS, etc.
• I’m experienced in creating interactive, custom UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX.
• I created database structure/schemas, wrote API contracts , performed configuration and administration of database
• I’ve setup and deployed Mongodb as Docker container.
• I’ve created backend server on Node, Express, etc. and deployed as Docker container.
• I proactively discussed, analyzed and strategized product design with PM and UX team. Rangi Bora www.rangibora.com
• This project is a contribution to public domain to help to fellow designers.
• I worked close with group of UX/UI designers on all levels of ideations, prototyping and POC’s development.
• I was sole UI Developer and I created whole application from scratch.
• Developed responsive interface using SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variables and mixings.
• I was responsible for regular production rollouts and updates. Gridman https://goo.gl/kuP9iR
• This project is a Chrome extension, a developers handy tool to inspect CSS3 Grids.
• I was responsible for front end development, bug fixes and rollouts to production.
• Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to project manager.
• This is just my personal portfolio that i’ve designed, developed and deployed in 2017.
• I used React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, and Animations.
• I used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
• I’m publicly sharing code base of this application with fellow developers who want to get similar portfolio page. Jammming
• I’ve Build, tested and deployed a web-based user interface application that uses Spotify API and performs CRUD operations on users playlists with authentication through Spotify API.
• I followed Test-Driven-Development (“TDD”) Principles
• I participated in learning of software engineering concepts including algorithms, object oriented and concurrent programming. TallyGo
• Simple mobile hybrid application for iOS and Android devices. I used Cordova and native SDKs.
• I used Xcode to help write software, compile it, load it onto a device, debug it, and submit it to the app store.
- Front End Engineer at Freelance/Consultancy
- QA Engineer at Freelance
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master - Series
Kaiser Permanente is an American integrated managed care consortium. Coverage and Costs deals with plan coverage and their costs. Depending upon the entitlements, we display the user interface for Coverage and Costs landing page. Responsibilities:
• Used AngularJS MVC framework while developing the UI modules.
• AngularJS ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
• Performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information from Angular2.0 framework.
• Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.JS, Angular 2.0, Node.js, jQuery, Webpack.
• Implemented SPA by using several in built core directives, expressions and modules in perspective of Angular2.0.
• Web application is redesigned by using Angular4. Web API are used to send and receive data to/from back end, recently started updating from Angular4 to Angular5.
• Used GIT for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
• Developed a component that varies content based on the user's navigation by using router- outlet directive in Angular2.0
• Involved in developing UI pages using (Angular 2 and Angular 4) calling the Rest API from Backend.
• Involved in developing the web pages using (Angular 2 and Angular 4) which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
• Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
• Configure the Sprites and incorporate the best SEO practices to make the website Google friendly.
• Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Design.
• Developed SQL Queries to run against database in Microsoft SQL Server for the application.
• Built HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites.
• Developed application in PaaS environment and Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO.
• Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE9.
- Sr. Front-End Engineer at Kaiser Permanente
- Web/UI Developer at Sprint
- UI Developer at State Farm
- Application Developer at Info Edge Solutions
1 year, 5 months at this Job