Front End Manager Scanning Coordinator Cashier
- Front End Manager at Food City
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Coordinate with Store Manager and Front End Manager to manage front-end operations to ensure customer satisfaction, handling customer requests, training employees, implementing front end policies, assessing staff performance, and scheduling shifts.
- Assistant Front End Manager at Weis Markets
- Grocery Replenishment Specialist at Publix Super Market
- Night Auditor at Marriott Towneplace Suites
- Breakfast Attendant at Marriott Towneplace Suites
9 months at this Job
- Associates in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management
- GED Certificate
Since working with Walmart I have worked and learned many things in the store. Accounting office, customer service and front end manager. While I was front end manager I managed about 100 associates, while doing schedules and anything else that needed taken care of.
- Front End Manager at Walmart
- Customer Service Manager (CSM) at
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
front end manager, post office supervisor and pharmacy technician
- Pharmacy Technician / front end manager at Valley grande pharmacy
11 months at this Job
A front end manager, I was responsible for the operation of the cashiers , including nightly cash count. Asle entailed helping customers find the product they were looking for. Also responsible for creating the cashiers' schedules and ensuring the cashiers were working efficiently.
- Front End Manager at Deep discount drug store, Childrens Toy Store
4 years at this Job
- Doctorate - Law
- Bachelor's - Biology
• Assisted customers with party planning
• Successful front end manager
• Operated cash register with proficiency
• Provided professional and courteous service
• Incorporated work management technique into daily shifts
- Front End Manager at Party City
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Child and Adolescent Development
Aa an assistant front end manager I work under the overall supervision of the front end manager. Takes care of the front as well as the back office during all hours of work. Also makes sure that I am able to answer all the queries put up by the customers on various topics. As an assistant front end manager I enforces safety, health and security rules so that no mishap takes place. I establishes various policies, goals and objectives for my department and makes sure that they are implemented properly.
- Assistant Front End Manager at The Fresh Market
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at Virginia Institute of Autism
- Personal Care Assistant at BrightStars
- Assistant Manager at ADVANCE AMERICA CASH ADVANCE CENTER
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- General Studies
I have worked with Safeway For 9 years. I have worked my way from a bagger to front end manager. I am reliable and responsible treating others the way I would like to be treated. I completely understand the customer is why I am here so I go above and beyond to make sure they are happy.
- Front end manager at Safeway
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Promoted on a fast track to Front End Manager after 5 months as an assistant.
● Responsible for managing department with more than 30 associates in the Front End Department as well as assisting other departments with scheduling.
● Responsible for many store operations as well as instructing and training associates on company procedures and guidelines.
● Manager in charge of store operations as Manager On Duty several times a week.
- PA - Front End Manager at Weis Markets, State College
- PA - Assistant Front End Manager at Weis Markets, State College
- PT Customer Service Desk Associate at Weis Markets, State College
- Full-Time Student at Devry University
1 year at this Job
April 2009-Current Date 2015
• I started out at the Belchertown location as a bagger and upgraded to cashier after a year of working.
• During the past year 2014 I was promoted to assistant front-end manager in the North Adams location. This promotion allowed me to show my skill at managing all the details at running the store. I learned about management and learned about many aspects of responsibility.
- assistant front-end manager at Stop and Shop
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- bachelor's - history
- - economics