Server Front of House Manager
- Front of House Manager at Selah
- Desk Assistant at California University of Pennsylvania
- Brand Representative at Hollister
- Busser at O'Charley's
8 months at this Job
Initially was hired as a bartender, was promoted to hourly key manager within 6 months and then promoted to Front of House Manager with focus on restructuring and decreasing liquor loss, while increasing liquor and late night sales.
• Responsible for all liquor and beer ordering. Over three month time period was able to decrease loss by 26% and have maintained minimal loss under my direction.
• Implemented a late night Happy Hour Menu, as well as promotional events with vendors which increased late night sales by 52%, this has been maintained consistently over a two year time period.
• Provided consistent support and training to FOH staff to increase scoring on Secret Shopper Reports. Was recognized by upper management for having 100% scores on the bar portion of Shopper Reports for 6 consecutive months.
• Implemented non-alcoholic beverage audits to assist with P&L. Bypassed company standard of 4% NA beverage sales after implementation
- FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER at MILLER'S ALE HOUSE
- SERVER/BARTENDER/SHIFT LEADER/TRAINER at CHAMPIONS SPORTS BAR
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
As Front of House Manager I am responsible for many of the restaurants operations. These duties include ordering product, making the front of house schedule, some accounting, managing the front of house staff, generally ensuring guest satisfaction. If confronted with any issues raised by customers it is my responsibility to listen to their concerns and do my best to correct any problems.
- Front of House Manager at Yamato Japanese Steakhouse
- ASSISTANT KITCHEN MANAGER at CARRABBA'S
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at GOIN' POSTAL
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I began working as a bartender/server and I worked my way up into becoming a front of house manager. I mainted all registers, safe, completed invoice follow up and also was responsible for direct issues regarding customers. Overall this job has trained me to be able to handle any and all situations that involve direct to consumer or behind the scenes issues.
- Front of House Manager at Chez Oskar
- Office Manager at Madaluxe Group LLC
- Office Manager at Bre and Co
- Assistant to Events coordinator at The Great House STT
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Fashion
- High School Diploma
I was a Front of House manager for the Edgerton Center: a 776 seat theatre that hosted concerts, shows, lectures, and fundraising events. I was in charge of training and leading a group of between 2-6 ushers to ensure safety of the performers and guests. Some of my responsibilities included loading in and out the performers gear/equipment, scanning/ripping tickets, removing intoxicated or belligerent audience members from the theatre, showing people to their seats, and handling ticket/box office issues.
- Front of House Manager at Edgerton Center for Performing Arts
- Intern Probation Officer at Federal Probation Office of Bridgeport
- Counselor at Sunshine Alternative Education and Prevention Center
- Server and Trainer at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Performing Arts and Criminal Justice
Obtained a position as a Front of House Manager for Walton Arts Center. WAC is #5 in the United States and is a premiere venue for Performing Arts. 1. Attention to the patron satisfaction at each event with strong ability to multitask efficiently with a positive attitude. Working with team members from the Front of House staff, at least 15 volunteers, Productions staff and Facilities staff, with the ability to train, delegate and emphasize team-work in a positive manner towards all team members in order to ensure the most awesome and memorable experience for all Patrons, Donors, and the Performing Artists. 2.
- Front of House Manager at Walton Arts Center
- Front of House Manager at
7 months at this Job
- Cosmetology License - Cosmetology
- None - Elementary Education
As the front of house manager it was my job to ensure that diners at Wild Wing Cafe received the best possible service during there meals. Either by speaking directly to guests, or through assisting the staff I worked to provide a positive work environment along with a positive dining experience. Other duties included nightly paperwork using excel along with reviewing and counting all funds received by the restaurant during the shift.
- Front of House Manager at Wild Wing Cafe
- Bartender and Server at Wild Wing Cafe
- Server at HARVEST MOON
- Coach at Charlottesville Boltz Lacrosse
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - General Studies/political science
As a Front of House Manager, I focused on exceptional customer service as a counter associate and had a leadership role in Front of House. I worked closely with the owner and Back of House manager to implement policies for the Front of House team. As a manager, I trained new hire counter associates- in my time at Cupcakin, I trained 9 new hires and ensured the whole team followed company policies and procedures. I motivated and directed each Front of House team member to ensure sales goals CONTACT were met, and ensured each associate had excellent customer service, including myself. I increased communication between 510.685.0660 management and the Front of House team by creating monthly newsletters. I ensured the shop's in-store products were stocked [email protected] appropriately, I tracked inventory of product boxes and Front of berkeley, ca House supplies weekly.
- Front Of House Manager at Cupcakin Bake Shop
11 months at this Job
My responsibilities as front of house manager include making the schedule every week in a timely manner, making checklists for the staff to keep track of tasks, and resolving issues when they arise. I am also in charge of interviewing potential employees and speaking with reps from different companies.
- Front of House Manager at The Family Dog
- Server at Umami
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- Some college
At Dairi-o's, I became the first Front of House manager, as it was a new restaurant. My responsibilities included training for all new employees, which included new managers. I handled all customer complaints, and ensured the quality of the food. I was in charge of coworkers responsibilities, as well as running my own position. A big aspect of my job was inventory for the store. With this job, I also created quizzes for new employees, as well as ran spirit nights for the restaurant. Normal responsibilities include cash register, running food, running ice cream station, working both drive through windows and working the fry station.
- Front of House Manager at Dairi-O Restaurant
- Retail Sales Associate at Kasey Kahne Incorporated
- Shift Leader at Showmars Restaurant
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business - Administration and Management Leadership
- High school or equivalent