46429 Landing Parkway, Fremont Ca 94538 2/2015-Present Contracted through AppleOne Employment Agency Receptionist/Front Office Administrator Answering and controlling all incoming Communications, verbal and written. Event Management, planning and negotiating Company events, ordering of all supplies keeping with company budget plan. Customer Service of the highest and most professional level. Entrusted with company documents from Upper Management of the highest company security clearance. Hiring and choosing of vendors including interviewing process.
- Receptionist/Front Office Administrator at StatsChipPac
- Medical Assistant at On-Call Basis
- Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing Assistant, Event Manager Duties at Tegile Systems
- Product Advisor / EVENTS MARKETING at Lucky's Supermarkets
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate of Completion - Marriott Hotels
11 years experience: Strong organizational skills and punctual Core Qualifications: Inventory management Nursing/Phlebotomy Scheduling Front Office Quick books EMR November 2014- Current Susan Linder M.D- Front office Administrator and MA Responsibilities: Scheduling staff meetings, Patient scheduling and procedure scheduling, insurance verification and referrals, billing and collection of co-pays and balances. Assist in surgical procedures, vitals, injections, phlebotomy, autoclave, wellness classes.
- Front office Administrator and MA at Susan Linder M.D
- Administrative Supervisor and Back Office at Fort Worth Fertility
- Clinical and Rehab Manager at Nucardio Heart Center
- Cardiac Monitor Technician at Fort Worth Heart
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Licensed - Nursing
My position as front office Administrator involves answering phones, scheduling appointments, verifying insurance, seating patients to keep office flowing smoothly. Patient care coordinator giving treatment plans and explaining patients insurance coverage. Accepting payments from patients by using credit card machine, and batching machine. End of day reports, and filling out audit sheets for owner. Closing office at end of day and making sure location is secure before leaving. My best accomplishment is assisting a patient that does not know any of their insurance, and helping them with the treatment they need. My patient's care is my top priority.
- Front Office Administrator at Best Care Dental
- Showroom Sales and Employee Trainer at Gem Shopping Network
- Communications Officer at Loganville Police Department
- Dispatch Operator and Employee Trainer at DeKalb County Police
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- associate's degree in Dental Technology - me a strong foundation
- high school diploma
Manage front desk employees; Schedule appointments; Insurance authorization and verification; Medical records production; Billing & ICD-10 coding; Ordering office supplies; Account Receivable.
- Front Office Administrator at Denver Osteopathic Center
- Front Office Administrator/Marketing Representative at Meadows Medical Solutions
- Receptionist at Medina Law Firm
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsible for handling front office reception an administration duties including greeting patients, answering phone calls, handling office inquiries, and scheduling patients.
- Front Office Administrator at Integrative Urgent Care
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Three person office (Doctor, assistant, front office) Busy Prosthodontist office, treating
mostly full mouth restorations, including implant final restorations for all on 4, all on 6
and in some cases more. Treatment plan case fees paid in advance, ranging from
$2900 to upwards of $50,000.
• Coordinated all CT Scans, Oral Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Periodontists appointments within the realm of treatment from start to finish.
• Submitted any insurance claims for patient reibursement.
• Set up third party financing with patients via Care Credit or Lending Club.
• Payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable.
- Front Office Administrator at Paul McLornan, DDS, MS, PLLC
- Office Manager at North Babcock Dental Care
- Patient Care Coordinator - Major Smiles at
- Patient Care Coordinator at Canyon Ridge Endodontics
9 months at this Job
• Greet all agents, clients, staff, and visitors at the front desk reception area and direct inquiries to the appropriate person.
• Answer and direct all calls in a professional, helpful and friendly manner.
• Receive all courier deliveries and promptly notify the appropriate person.
• Update marketing and advertising correspondence and prepaid information packets for open house presentation.
• Assist team with various office support activities and tasks as requested.
• Responsible for preparing files, maintaining listing inventory spreadsheets, and processing sign and caravan requests.
• Maintain adequate supply of forms, flyers and keep office supplies stocked.
• Ensures that all areas are kept clean and free of clutter.
- Front Office Administrator at Bennion Deville Luxury Homes
- Front Office Administrator at Tamarisk Country Club (Seasonal)
- Executive Administrative Assistant at MetLife, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business Administration
Office administrator, front and back office, blood draw, injections, patient care, insurance claims/eligibility.
- Front office administrator/Medical Assistant at Durango Health Group/ Pacific Dental Services
- Office Administrator at Santa Monica Dental Care
- Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Bay Dental Center
- Receptionist at Dynamic Dental
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Phlebotomy
- - Medical assistant
• Maintain an active senior role in all aspects front office administration
• Train newly hired front office staff on daily workflow as well as company policy and procedures
• Use of EPIC Health Information Systems to schedule appointments and register patients upon arrival
• Collection of demographic and medical insurance information to create or update patient record
• Call patients to remind them of their appointments; providing required preparation information
- Front Office Administrator at Sunrise Medical Group
- Consultant/Front Desk Associate at Divurgent
- Teller at J.P. Morgan Chase Bank
- Backup Financial Operations Manager at Citibank North America
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Risk Management
• Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone and front desk reception within a high volume environment.
• Managed the reception area, including greeting patients and responding to phone and in-person inquires.
• Was available to cover other areas of the office as well. All together I worked in four different areas. All requiring specific training and dedication. Front check in/out, Frame Room, Dispensing, Lab, and back to front office check out.
• Served as central point of contact for most front office billing questions. Plus all insurance and payments.
• As a one of a kind team player I was able to teach others and coach existing employees on the proper ways of handling their needs through out the day in all departments.
- Front Office Administrator at North Florida EyeCare
- Sales Associate/Night Manager at
- Manager I at JESSICA PRESNELL
- Sales Associate at Community Jewelers
7 years at this Job
- AA - Graphic Design and Illustration
- AA - Liberal Arts