18850 N 56TH St Phoenix, Az 85050 August 2018- May 2018 Daily duties that were performed when position held would be to process emails and take inbound calls daily from american express employees assisting the facility management team in submitting work task as well as processing request from employees regarding issues that are within the different branches at american express in the following states of Idaho, Mexico, Arizona and different Airports in the state of Florida, Texas and Las Vegas. Phoenix Skin Medical & Surgical Group; Front Office Administrator Representative 5056 N Central Ave Phoenix, Az 85012 May 2017- March 2018 The daily duties that would be performed would be to check in patients at front desk and process payments or outstanding balances as well as scan and process new patients information as well as identification card. I would also check in patients make sure that all documentation is correct for existing patients. I would also check out patients throughout the day using next EMR as well as collecting copays as marked on patient's chart at the end of the appointment. I would also process emails and take phone calls.
- Front Office Administrator Representative at CBRE American Express
- at QS2 MEDICAL BILLING AND CONSULTING LLC
3 months at this Job
540)368-2273 20 Plantation Road Suite #139 Fredericksburg, VA 22406 The Management of Office in all aspects. FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR 08/2013 to 04/201 Dr. Rodney Mollee 965 N. Resler El Paso, Texas 79912 Office Manager Payroll Manage full office Manage the schedule for Hygiene and Doctor Recall System All Collections Covered all aspects of Front Office Duties
- FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at VA Smiles and Associates
- Managed the schedule for Hygiene and Doctor at Dr. Herbert Gibbs
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) at Dr. Mark DaRe
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) at Dr. William Priester, D.D.S
4 years at this Job
- - professional development opportunities
Career Summary: Highly-professional and organized Front Office Administrator with a solid experience in managing and overseeing daily office operations as well as coordinating clinical and administrative staff to deliver quality patient care. Possess excellent communication, leadership, and multi-tasking skills along with basic knowledge of accounting principles as well as clinical expertise to ensure the smooth running of chiropractic practice.
● Organized and introduced new systems to better facilitate patient retention and office flow.
● Managed patient relations including maintenance of required patient documentation, office-to-patient correspondence, & coordination of patient care appointments.
● Accepted new positions and roles with ease by learning quickly.
● Assisted patients with ambulatory traction devices and taught at-home exercises while maintaining a professional dialogue surrounding their wellness journey.
● Performed billing tasks such as deposits, eob's/insurance payments and customer-related billing inquiries.
● Curated and developed a monthly yoga class to offer to the community at the clinic.
- Chiropractic Assistant / Front Office Administrator at Energize Chiropractic + Wellness
- Outside Sales / Accounts Manager at Saturn Group LLC
- Multi-Unit Manager, Desert Sun branches at Seattle Sun Tan Corporation
- Dietary Manager at Bethany at SilverCrest
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
Office Manager generating over $800,000 annually and tasked with reconciling delinquent patient accounts and delinquent insurance claims. productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of patient interaction and care. Such as instituted monthly staff meetings, morning huddles, document scanning, E-statements, online payments, timely filing of insurance claims, new whole office phone system. questions through use of email and text messaging with Dentrix Hub. plans, tracking of new patients, detailed insurance verification. office to Dentrix G7, Dentrix Hub, implemented E-Prescriptions, updated website through Officite, implemented Dentrix Pay and Dentrix Questionnaires. Front Office Administrator patients. Tasked with bringing recall up to date.
● Performed billing, collection and reporting functions for office
● Established efficient daily processes, monitored daily
● Addressed patient inquiries, appointment requests and billing
● Streamlined office operations by scheduling patient payment
● Developed standard operating procedures including upgrading
● Developed databases to track, analyze and report on recall, new
● Identified and recommended changes to existing processes to
generating over $800,000 annually and tasked with reconciling
delinquent patient accounts and delinquent insurance claims.
productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall
effectiveness of patient interaction and care. Such as instituted
monthly staff meetings, morning huddles, document scanning,
E-statements, online payments, timely filing of insurance claims,
new whole office phone system.
questions through use of email and text messaging with Dentrix
plans, tracking of new patients, detailed insurance verification.
office to Dentrix G7, Dentrix Hub, implemented E-Prescriptions,
updated website through Officite, implemented Dentrix Pay and Dentrix Questionnaires.
Front Office Administrator
patients. Tasked with bringing recall up to date.
- Manager/Front Office Administrator at Vistancia Dental Care and John Y. Kim, DDS - Office
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Dental Hygiene
I have worked as a dental assistant assisting with the doctor putting braces on and monthly appointments. I have my xray certification and my coronal polishing certificate. I also have been the front office administrator for our office which dealt with billing, making appointments and dealing with insurance.
- Dental Assistant/Front Office Administrator at Lewis & Steele Orthodontics
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Massage Therapy
Decatur, GA 2009 - present
Medical practice specializing in the digestive system, intestinal diseases and cancer screening. FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Served as office administrator for a medical practice. Verified insurance benefits, registered patients and created, approved and batched medical claims.
• Scheduled appointments for office visits and surgical procedures
• Verified insurances obtaining benefits for office and surgery
• Coded and billed office, outpatient and inpatient claims
• Prepared and submitted completed claims
• Researched rejected claims
• Created and submitted insurance appeals for unpaid claims
• Followed up and collected outstanding patient balances in collections
• Managed medical records
• Performed medical assistant back office duties
- FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at ATLANTA DIGESTIVE CENTER
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at TURNKEY SOLUTION LLC
- IT TECHNICIAN/SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATIOR at THE PENTECOSTALS OF STONE MOUNTAIN
- OFFICE MANAGER at GASTROENTEROLOGY OF NORTH GEORGIA
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
Face of the company" Taking calls, daily cash logs, scheduling all appointments, intake, insurance verification checks, prior authorization, interacting and maintaining relationships with offices, inventory, ABC accreditation checks, keeping a clean environment, opening/closing the office, interacting with patients daily, all front office duties, Medicare checks, patient conflict resolution, purchase orders, mail drops Ibex Global
- Front office administrator at Dickson Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Customer service representative at IBEX Global AT&T
- customer service at NHC
- customer service and data entry at Charlotte Auto Parts
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Support the development of customized curriculum and lesson plans in adherence to state requirements and tailored to specific needs of each individual student. Communicate and collaborate with teaching staff to monitor and ensure student development. Maintain open line of communication with parents and families regarding student schedules and development plans. Work directly with students in the classroom setting to create and promote an effective learning environment.
• Reorganized office management system to improve operational efficiency and reduce time required to complete front office requests.
• Enhanced rapport with parents, establishing a culture of open communication and trust.
• Improved familiarity with and mastery of office machines and equipment, ensuring completion of lesson plans by county deadlines.
- Front Office Administrator at HAWKS BLUFF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in International Business - International Business
Greet/check in patients, verifying personal demographics, confirming insurance eligibility and checking coverage for certain procedure codes, training front office staff/working interviews.
- Front Office Administrator at Bay Area Kids Dentist
- Front Office Lead/Patient Coordinator at Optimal Health
- Medical Assistant Front Office Administrator at Alliance Occupational Medicine
- Office Administrator Externship at US Healthworks
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- AAS - Medical
Greet patient's upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data.
provide patient with intake and new patient forms as well as copies of our office policies.
• Answer multiple phone lines and direct to appropriate receiver.
• Schedule appointment for new and recurring patients based on physician and Pa/NP availability.
• Process payments from patients and take co-pays from uninsured patient's, verify insurance information online or by phone.
• Receive referrals from other physicians and process referrals for patients.
• Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointment and provide patients with support and guidance as needed.
• Request pre-authorizations for upcoming surgeries and verify patient insurance.
• Cleaning and closing front office.
- Front Office Administrator at Texas Spine Center
- Front Office Administrator at North West Houston Family Practice
- Medical Assistant at Children Speciality Care Clinic
11 months at this Job
- A-levels - English
- - Medical