46429 Landing Parkway, Fremont Ca 94538 2/2015-Present Contracted through AppleOne Employment Agency Receptionist/Front Office Administrator Answering and controlling all incoming Communications, verbal and written. Event Management, planning and negotiating Company events, ordering of all supplies keeping with company budget plan. Customer Service of the highest and most professional level. Entrusted with company documents from Upper Management of the highest company security clearance. Hiring and choosing of vendors including interviewing process.
- Receptionist/Front Office Administrator at StatsChipPac
- Medical Assistant at On-Call Basis
- Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing Assistant, Event Manager Duties at Tegile Systems
- Product Advisor / EVENTS MARKETING at Lucky's Supermarkets
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Marriott Hotels
Grandfathered in from Sandpiper Aviation
• Promoted to Front Office Administrator to train and supervise 2-4 CSR agents.
• Developed a front desk training curriculum.
• Solely responsible for taking afterhours calls. Responsibilities:
• Schedule and maintain daily and weekly travel schedules for based and transient aircraft.
• Coordinate hotel, rental vehicles, limousine and catering for inbound and outbound flights.
• Dispatch fuel and service orders to line personnel via 2-way radio
• Work closely with management and owner to monitor monthly sales goals.
• Prepare sales margins reports to present to management.
• Reconcile daily accounts receivables transactions.
• Backup bookkeeper as needed with accounts payables, collections, and reports.
• Directly handle all special billing with VIP customers. Ensure company maintains desired profit margins while negotiating discounts. Process and log all transactions within Total FBO and Excel spreadsheets.
- Front Office Administrator at Cornerstone Air Center
- Customer Service Agent/Front Desk Coordinator at Sandpiper Aviation
- Office Manager at Bailey's Gutters
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - English and Government/Economics
7001-A Loisdale Road
Springfield, VA 22150 United States 02/2016 - Present
Hours per week: 40
Front Office Administrator/Receptionist
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Extensive knowledge of routine administrative and secretarial practices and other procedures clerical in nature. Extremely proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
• Broad knowledge of several specialized information technology applications and databases Learned and mastered a brand new automated tracking tool and filing system used for identifying anticipated due dates for assigned actions, and increasing efficiencies within the office.
• Highly skilled communicator, both orally and in writing. While keeping the target audience in mind, prepares draft correspondence, documents, and reports. Uses the active voice and selects precise words that are grammatically correct, spelled correctly, and contribute to the sentence fluency. After review from supervisor, incorporates changes into final report.
• Ensures timely filing of clientele records and insurance documentation, ensuring all required information is complete. Requests missing information and assists in the completion of required information.
• Uses automated database to verify receipt and log incoming mail; screens and distributes to appropriate staff, or redirects to the correct division/department.
• Manages a multi-line telephone system. Assesses and prioritizes client's requirements and directs them to proper area or personnel.
• Coordinates with clients and staff to schedule appointments Supervisor: Alyson Maldonado (703-971-0602) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Front Office Administrator/Receptionist at Exceptional Children's Center
- Medical Assistant at Century Pediatrics
- Server at Bob Evans
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- High School Diploma
Answer phones, Faxing, Filing, Schedule Procedures, Do authorizations for tests, Check office voicemail for messages from prior day, Assist M.A. with doing patients blood pressures and updating patients med list, Assist M.A. with doing EKG's, Oversee everyone in the front office is doing their job correctly and efficiently, Schedule Appointments, Call hospital to Admit patients, Work on insurance appeals, Refill patients prescriptions, Assist M.A. with mixing patients medicines, Go over how to use medications with patients
- Front Office Administrator at Dr. Kenneth Fuquay's Office
- Call Center Agent at Faneuil Inc
- Customer Service Representative at John Boyle & Company
- Records Specialist at Iron Mountain Secure Shredding
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Interdisciplinary Studies, Concentrations: English, Sociology, and Multimedia Journalism, Minor:Health Administration
- Associate of Arts
- Diploma - Medical Coding Specialist
- High School Diploma
Pinellas Park, Florida Oversee and manage day-to-day operations of the front office, coordinating and maintaining office amenities and patient scheduling for the Dr. and three hygienists. Manage and troubleshoot all office equipment. Front Office Administrator (2016 to Present) Meet and greet patients in a personable and professional manner over the phone or in person. Create and maintain appropriate systems and best practices. Maintain and update excel spreadsheet on all insurance preauthorization for crowns, bridges, dentures, partials, SRP's that require insurance approval. Review PT notes to insure proper procedures were noted in the computer system (Dentrix) and in written form. Create electronic claims for insurance. Assist insurance billing Specialist on proper claim process and correct payments. Create patient forms for proper medical information. ♦ Ensure patient payment eligibility while explaining insurance process, scheduling special appointments, and directing Hygienist on accuracy and insurance eligibility. ♦ Maintain patient records according to HIPPA laws and ensure proper handling of patients information.
- Front Office Administrator at Spadafora Family Dentistry
- Kitchen Designer at Home Depot Inc
- Sales & Shipping Manager at Green Star Foliage, Inc
- Assistant Section Grower at Benchmark Foliage
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Adaptable Dispatcher/Front Office Administrator with experience in a variety of industries and a history of success in providing exceptional customer service. Experience in managing all facets of front office administration and dispatching experience. I've gained the skills to work well under pressure, data entry, organization and time management.
Service Specialist II. - May 2017 - Present
• Responds to emergency on the water calls and roadside assistance.
• Efficiently input data into webscreens database.
• Process payments for annual memberships and towing packages.
• Process towing invoices daily via workdesk database.
• Assist with onboarding and training new hires.
• Assist Geico Marine Insurance with taking 1st Claims Report using the SimpleSolve database.
- Adaptable Dispatcher/Front Office Administrator at BOATU.S
- Dispatcher/Front Office Administrator at Safelite Auto Glass
- Customer Service Representative at Telesis Corporation
- Data Entry Processor at Ecompex Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Objective To obtain a job as a Front Office Administrator/ Receptionist within a reputable company, where I can apply my current work experience. As a hardworking, detail oriented, experienced individual I believe that I would be a great addition to your Company. Make It Fit January 2013 -Present (Tustin) Clothing Alterations Provides customer service, responsibilities include writing sales reports, Store Key Holder, Help Manage Employee's hours.
- Front Office Administrator/ Receptionist at Make It Fit
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology - Psychology
- Associates Degree
1-year, 6 months experience with CSNF, learning both, the clinical and clerical side of the office. Directed patient flow during practice hours, minimizing patient wait time. Scheduled patient appointments. Prepared prescription refill requests on behalf of the physician Resolved and clarified issues with patient medications and collaborated with local pharmacies. Quickly responded to staff and client inquiries regarding CPT codes. Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations by appropriately handling patient information. Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times.
- CANCER SPECIALIST OF NORTH FLORIDA at Front Office Administrator Assistant
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at FLORIDA RETINA INSTITUTE
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at JACKSONVILLE ORTHOPAEDIC INSTITUTE REHAB
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION
- Associate's of Applied Sciences - CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- Associate's of Applied Sciences - PRE-NURSING
Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and a dedicated team player. Conscientious, detailed oriented, capable of multitasking while maintaining a friendly professional attitude. Front Office Administrator/Treatment Plan Coordinator Family & Cosmetic Dentistry of Nashville/Cool Springs, Tennessee June 2012 - Present Responsible for greeting and welcoming patients. Answer phones, schedule appointments, and submission of dental claims. Managed accounts receivables, posting payments, collections, submission of monthly billing statements. Managed patient recall and inactive patients. Personally assisted patients with treatment plans utilizing minimum out of pocket co-pays.
- Front Office Administrator/Treatment Plan Coordinator at Family & Cosmetic Dentistry of Nashville
- Financial Coordinator at Shipp Dentistry
- Office Manager at Bellevue Dental Care, P.C
- Front Office Administrator at The Dental Edge
6 years, 7 months at this Job
• Greeting Patients / Customer Service
• Verifying insurance benefits
• Scheduling appointments
• Daily Collections
• Auditing accounts
• Overseeing front office duties & managing front office staff
- Front Office Administrator at KANIKSU HEALTH SERVICES
- Post Sale Quality Assurance Analyst at BANK OF AMERICA
- Pre Sale Foreclosure Specialist at BANK OF AMERICA
- Home Retention Specialist-Collector II at BANK OF AMERICA
9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Organizational Management