12.01/hr As a front office agent, I am responsible for dealing with all of the hotel check ins and/or check outs for the day. I also handle charging the rooms properly for room charges and other amenities that they may need during their stay. I also assist the reservations department with the help of reservations that a guest places, modifies, or cancels.
- Front Office Agent Salary at Sandia Resort and Casino, 30 Rainbow Road Albuquerque, NM
- Player's Club Host, Salary at Sandia Resort and Casino, 30 Rainbow Road Albuquerque, NM
- Beverage Server, Salary at Sandia Resort and Casino, 30 Rainbow Road Albuquerque, NM
- Splice Molder, Salary at Thomas and Betts
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Basic
A multi-tasking supervisor, Supervise the work flow, responsible of the smooth running of the food 2013/2016 and beverage orders. Responsible of the schedule. Night closure and reports.
• Front office Agent at QUALITY INN HOTEL Tripoli, Lebanon. Responsible of the night shift as a night auditor, my responsibilities maintain guest satisfaction 2011/2013 Especially during the manager absence.
- Front office Agent at QUALITY INN HOTEL
- Front office Trainee at Le Royal Hotel
- Waiter at Abed Rahman Hallab And Sons Tripoli
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Diploma - Hospitality Management
- B.T - Technical BACC
• Demonstrated an extraordinary role in busy days at the front office with a maximum capacity of 12 agent for 1193 guest rooms.
• Promoting hotel services and up selling guest rooms allowed us to get the 1st position at the upsell challenge for the whole region in 2019.
• Successfully managed guest complaints by listening, understanding, empathizing and providing great service.
• Responsible for training new employees.
• Joined the night audit team for 2 months (auditing the airline crews, check-in & out PM and PF accounts, making sure everything is well done before after rolling the date)
• Taking part of checking in our elite members of the World of Hyatt and VIPs
- Front Office agent (reception) at Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- Front Office/ F&B Internship at Avantici Citotel
- Front office agent (Internship) at Golden Tulip Farah Marrakech
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Tourism and Hotel Management
Maintains positive guest relations at all times, resolving guest complaints and ensuring guest satisfaction. Checks guests in and out, in a speedy, efficient and friendly matter according to Front Office Service Standards.
- Palazzo / Front Office Agent at Venetian
- General Cashier at Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- Guest Relations Advisor at Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- Sales Associate-Manager in Training at Palm Beach Tan
4 years, 1 month at this Job
·Greeting, assisting and registering guests while providing exceptional guest service on a daily basis using opera limited service reservations system. ·Accomplishing multiple tasks while at the front desk including guest ledger, credit card exceeding report, guest market orders, handling cash, and airline reservations. ·Inspecting all guest rooms with Front Office Manager/Executive Housekeeper to ensure all rooms were up to Hyatt standard. ·In addition to front desk/reservations, I was also fully trained as a breakfast attendant/prep and partially trained in housekeeping.
·Greeting, assisting and registering guests while providing exceptional guest service on a daily basis using opera limited service reservations system.
·Accomplishing multiple tasks while at the front desk including guest ledger, credit card exceeding report, guest market orders, handling cash, and airline reservations.
·Inspecting all guest rooms with Front Office Manager/Executive Housekeeper to ensure all rooms were up to Hyatt standard.
·In addition to front desk/reservations, I was also fully trained as a breakfast attendant/prep and partially trained in housekeeping.
- Front Office Agent at Hyatt Place
- Concierge at Marriott International, Inc.
- Resident Assistant at William Paterson University
- Greeter at Hyatt Regency Hotel
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
• Establish and maintain communication with customers
• Manage and monitor customer service quality to support daily operations
• Leverage opportunities to enhance customers experience
• Coordinate with internal departments to best support guests needs
• Manage inventory for front office supplies
- Front Office Agent at Hyatt Regency Wichita
- Office Assistant/Receptionist at Wellness Center of Healing Arts
- Assistant Preschool Teacher at Trinity Daycare and Preschool
- Graduate Teaching Assistant/ Course Instructor at Wichita State University
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Communication
- Bachelor of Science - Mass Communication
• Prepared pre post room revenue report and assessed adjustment after revenue posting
• Performed daily audit of housekeeping report and studied occupancy reports to ensure accuracy
• Monitored audit journals and reports from front office computer system and point of service
• Performed adjustments and corrections and rectified all computer problems
• Administered and reset accounting system for all new operations
• Managed general ledger, accounts receivables and accounts payable for accountability and accuracy
- Auditor/Front Office Agent at Comfort Inn/Sleep Inn
- Computer System Analyst at Advantage Management Software
- Front Office Administrator at Schoenbrunn Inn & Suites
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Education
• Provide leadership to front office staff & train new hires
• Run daily, weekly, monthly reports as directed by front office manager
• Assist with special projects
• Responsible for upholding all departmental and company procedures by example
- LEAD FRONT OFFICE AGENT at FOUR POINTS TIMES SQUARE
- FRONT OFFICE AGENT at FOUR POINTS SOHO VILLAGE
- GUEST SERVICES AGENT at
4 months at this Job
- - RESORT & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction, address customer concerns and complaints promptly and professionally, respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner, answer phone switchboards and transfer calls and take messages. Post charges to customers and handle card and cash transactions. Assist in hiring and training associates in front office duties, evaluate the performance of associates and provide appropriate feedback and ensure associates follow company policies and operational procedures. Schedule regular meetings to discuss about issues and updates. Educate associates on safety, emergency and security procedures.
- Front Office Agent/ Night Audit at Best Western Hotel Dixon
- at Tubbs Fire
- at Select Staffing Agency Placement
- Seasonal Property at Select Staffing Agency Placement- Smoke Tree Ranch
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Science - Resources and Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
- - Hotel Management
• Welcome and register guests in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner at a 1,000 room, AAA Four Diamond Resort
• Provide guests with a multitude of information regarding the many attractions in the surrounding areas including, but not limited to: Universal Orlando Resort, shopping outlets, and surrounding entertainment
• Daily accountability for a cash drawer, ensuring that it balances with daily reports and transactions
• Document and resolve guest issues throughout the duration of their stay Notable Accomplishments:
• Front Office Team Member of the Month for February 2019
• Increase resort revenue by $17,000 through room upsells
- Front Office Agent at Loews Hotels & Co
- Recruitment Guide at University of Central Florida Panhellenic
- Sisterhood Support Team Leader at Chi Omega Fraternity
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Integrated Business