Front desk clerk, office manager, cash register manager, and customer service.
- Front Office Clerk/Receptionist at Jasuman Enterprises - Star Motel
- Scanning Clerk at Amazon fulfillment center
9 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Eye Associates of West Jefferson Office Clerk/Receptionist 1111 Medical Center Blvd North 213 Marrero, La 70072 Supervisor: Tarez Connors (504-481-4955)
- Front Office Clerk/Receptionist at Eye Associates of West Jefferson
- Back Desk Clerk/Receptionist at West Care Medical
- Front Desk Clerk/Receptionist at West Jefferson Surgery Center
- Front Office Clerk/Receptionist at Family Doctors of West Jeff
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
I was in the front office and dealt with patients on a daily basis checking them in and out, collecting copays and scheduling appts. and procedures. I was in daily contact with Dr. offices, insurance companies and pharmacies. I sold our products and ran all of the office equipment efficiently. I am a hands on people person, am dependable and very trustworthy, I feel I can bring alot to the right company. The reason for leaving this office was that the Dr. was diagnosed with an illness and quit seeing patients.
- Front Office Clerk/Receptionist at Dr Jane Cases
- Registered Pharmacy Technician at Davis Drug
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Receptionist, reservations, concierge, guest service, operator, sales, administrative tasks, cashier, office clerk, PBX, and auditing.
- Front Office Clerk at ESJ Azul Hotel
- Front office agent at Ciqala Luxury Suites
- Front office agent at San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel
- Team leader Agent at Air Sunshine
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Science and Criminal Justice
• Managed all front office activities to improve facility workflows and patient management verifiy insurances
• Provided comprehensive administrative clinical support including scheduling appointments
• Billing and collections, office administration and customer service
• Addressed and responded to incoming/outgoing calls and correspondence,
• Created and maintained confidential patient's files utilizing EHR and EPIC systems for patient records management, greeting patients at the time of visits
- Medical Front Office Clerk at Gardner Family Health Network
- Document Imaging Specialist/Transporter at Aerotek Staffing Agency
- Bursar for processing at the beginning of the next weekday at Palms Clinic
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Oversees the day-to-day operations of the Ming Ave site, in the absence of the Health Center Manager and District Health Services Administrator; consistently evaluates and streamlines operations functions directed by corporate and as directed.
• Use Data Reports for no-shows, provider's productivity per location, patient satisfaction Benchmark per site and overall patient satisfaction reports; improving No show rate from 45% to <17% and increasing and exceeding provider's productivity rates.
• Assists the Health Center Manager to review Environment of Care Audit Checklist, performed on a monthly basis by Health Center Managers, in preparation for TJC, HRSA, or any other outside agencies coming to audit our site.
• Effectively manage daily operations through change and transition, ensuring adequate Front Office staffing and scheduling of health center personnel to support daily operational goals.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships between medical and operation staff; successfully conducting mock drills such as Fire Drills, Internet and system outages, and any other environment of care drills assigned by corporate.
• Successfully reviews money batches and ensures Co-pays, balances, deposits, and share of costs are collected, daily, and send to the Finance Department.
• Ensures Front Office Staff is properly train, in NextGen and Data Programs; makes sure all pertinent data is properly capture in NextGen.
- Front Office Clerk at Omni Family Health
- Site Leader at Redwood Elementary School
- Front Office, Lead at Comprehensive Cardiovascular
- Quality Care Representative at Kern Health Systems
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Administration
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
• Dealing with booking
• Completing procedure when guests arrive and leave
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Prepare bills and take payments
• Taking and passing on messages to guests
• Answering questions
• Dealing with complaints or problems
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Front Office Clerk at Hampton Inn & Suites
- Front Office Clerk at Sleep Inn
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Front office, Check in/out * Posting, Billing, Medical Records filling * Operator up to 7 line phones
- Front office Clerk at DeKalb Medical Center
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Gary Richter
- Lab Assistant at Phones
- Unit Clerk at DeKalb General Hospital
5 years at this Job
- Associate - Associate in Nursing
- - Medical
Coordinate daily operations of the front office, served as a liaison between patients, providers, healthcare personnels and insurance companies. Greet patients, scheduled appointments, updates patients records, converted charts into electronic forms, scanned, indexed documents to medical software applications, answered inbound calls and performed outbound calls, ordered testing and office supplies, analyzed charts for physician chart completion.
- Medical Front Office Clerk at Dr. Lionel Sifontes Cardiology Specialist
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
My requirements as a Front Office Clerk were to: Greet customers Provide friendly and accommodating service Inform visitors of all available facilities and amenities Inform visitors of pricing details and rates Hand out event flyers and park info to all campers Answer the front office phones and take guests at the desk Schedule group visitations and create reservations Carry out all necessary paperwork with customers Maintain customer profiles and billing information Cash out all customers and handle payments My requirements as a Boater Safety Certified Staff Member were to: Open boathouse facility and prepare office space Assist customers with boat reservation paperwork Maintain customers personal identification information Inform all customers of the rules and regulations involved Properly fit customers with life preservers Assist all customers of ALL ages (infant - seniors) with getting on and off the boats Instruct customers as to how to properly operate the boats Clean and wax boats Maintain organization of the lifejacket shed and boathouse Cash out customers and handle payments Close the boathouse and lock all facilities My requirements as Maintenance Staff were to: Litter pluck the park grounds Paint and/or stain assigned areas Clean all office building windows Weed the front entrances Water all plants indoor/outdoor Plant flowers at all of the park entrances
- Front Office Clerk / Boater Safety Certified Staff Member / Maintenance Worker at Town of Fallsburg Parks and Rec. Dept.
- Customer Service Staff: Cashier at CUPS Frozen Yogurt
- Customer Service Staff: Food Server/Cashier at Panda's Parlor
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA (12 credits remaining) - Psychology and Sociology