05/2016-Current * Triage patient, vital signs, ear lavage, vision & hearing tests, wound cleaning, and injections. * Authorizations, communicating with outside medical offices, denials, and modifications. * Front Office Clerk, Verifying insurance, HMO & PPO, patient registration, scheduling and rescheduling, scanning documents, and data entry. Knowledge in eClinic/EMR
- Front Office Clerk at Kern Pediatrics
- Externship at Empire Eye & Laser Center
2 years, 10 months at this Job
I’m a front office clerk there’s a variety of what my position requires from me which includes greeting and scheduling patients and visitors, bookkeeping, calling patients to remind them of appointments, handling billing, answering and routing calls, making transactions, and keeping paperwork organized.
- Front Office Clerk/Receptionist at Omni Family Health
- Front Desk Clerk/Receptionist at Hoffman chiropractic
- Brand Representative at Hollister
- Greet and welcome patients in person and on phone at Advanced Health Care
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Sonography
I am currently employed as a Front Office Clerk/ House Keeper II. I work in the oil field industry at a oil field workers lodging facility.Experienced in Infinity Software. General office duties that consist of daily reports, reservations, billing and charge sheets, customer service and housekeeping as needed. I work 28 days on 14 days off rotation.
- Front office clerk/ Housekeeper, West Permian Lodge at Civeo West Permian Lodge
- Security officer at BASF in Seneca, SC Temporary at G4S Security
- Concierge and MOD for an assisted living facility at Brookdale Assisted Living Facility
- Security officer at G4S Security
9 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Medical Specialties - Medical Specialties
Professional accounting clerk/accounts payable clerk, receptionist/front office clerk. With experience in medical scanning/imaging, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, AS400, JD Edward, ASAP, and ACCPAC. I will offer strong customer service and management skills, excellent problem solving skill, attention to detail also a hardworking team player. Reddy Ice Corporation 8-2011 to 5-2016 Accounting Clerk [Insert Dates] Responsible for accounts receivable function in an accurate and timely manner with access to sales distributor, financial and credit information which must be handle in strict confidence. Apply payments of receivable to proper account, collection via telephone/correspondence of past due accounts, complete managers daily report, reconcile problem accounts, prepare bank deposits, research and maintenance of credit files, due daily and perpetual fuel and bag inventories, maintain, post and bill distributor statements, collections, due route and distributors recaps, key and verify input or CRT reports, filing and light typing, scanning/imaging, and copying, assist in receptionist duties, handled petty cash.
- Professional accounting clerk/accounts payable clerk, receptionist/front office clerk at Reddy Ice Corporation
- Accounting Clerk at Balance Staffing
- at US Health Works
4 years, 9 months at this Job
• Front desk clerk greets customer, answering incoming calls and transferring them to the department assist staff in other areas in the office
• Scheduling appointments for the service depts., sales dept., and parts dept.
• Handling incoming and outgoing transactions
• Preparing and filling a variety of documents and reports
• Utilizes computer to access inquiry and data input
• Process all mailed incoming
• Keeps precise records/interactions and payment
- Front Office Clerk/ Receptionist/Cashier at Nissan of New Orleans
- Secretary at Grace & Grace Adult Living Center
- Front Desk Receptionist at Job 1
- Front office clerk / Receptionist at Lambeth House
1 year at this Job
- - English
• Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
• Communicate with students, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
• Receives and directs calls and visitors. Makes referral to professional staff or others as appropriate.
• Receives, sorts and distributes incoming materials. Reviews and verifies documents for completeness, accuracy, timeliness and compliance with procedures.
• Maintains manual and electronic record-keeping and filing systems. Enters and retrieves data.
- FRONT OFFICE CLERK at MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY - OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
- OFFICE ASSISTANT (WORK-STUDY) at MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY - OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
- TAX PREPARER at LIBERTY TAX SERVICE
7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - MANAGEMENT
• Responsible for assisting all customers' physically or on the phone questions, requests, and transactions in all supermarket related needs in exchange for a positive and good quality customer service.
• Responsible for providing money service transaction through the Western Union Program on customer's request: printing money order check, sending or receiving of money for a customer international or domestic transaction, and reloading customer's gift, pre-paid, or travel wise cards. All done professionally for smooth money service transactions.
• Ensure to be knowledgeable of the stores policy and procedures on return policy guarantee for customer refund and returns. Process appropriately to the return policy guidelines depending on the return, either through store credit, credit card, debit card, or cash for the customer for a fair money back guarantee establishment.
• Assist customers on the Florida Lottery terminal or vending machine by providing the help in questions and sales of lottery tickets or scratch offs the customer wishes to purchase. All to provide a fun gambling service experience.
• Ensure to be knowledgeable of the sale of tobacco and alcohol related products are followed strictly on under federal law to prevent the violation penalties of the sell and health safety risk to an underage customer.
• Establish in the start, middle, end of the shift that front office is clean, organize, office supplies our well stocked, money is responsibly counted in lotto and cashier tray for the prevention of money loss, and all reports our printed out throughout to keep record. All done for set store professional appearance and to provide great customer service as it's a privilege and honor in serving the customer.
- Front Office Clerk at Publix Supermarket
- Cashier at Publix Supermarket
- Front Service Bag Clerk at Publix Supermarket
- Food Service Assistant at IKEA
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Science in Hospitality and Tourism - Hospitality Travel and Tourism
- Associate In Arts - Hospitality Management
This is the current place of employment. Since working for this organization, I have worked primarily in three departments: Driver, Human Resources Assistant and Front Office Clerk. Job duties in these roles included:
Assisting various automotive dealerships and the general public with processing and notarizing of automotive titles for the Bureau of Motor Vehicles in various states. Perform weekly collections on delinquent automotive dealerships for payment. Hand selected and responsible for providing specialized customer service and reports for a large US client. This resulted after complaints and the unsatisfactory performance of a fellow co-worker’s handling of that account. Greet customers, answer phones, respond to written correspondence, etc.. Prepare Excel spreadsheets/reports, draft correspondence, and post/deposit incoming payments from customers. Provide customer service and cashier duties including balancing payment drawer. Work with various floor plan companies to determine available credit for auto dealerships. Nov 2015 – Jan 2017
Human Resources Assistant
• Columbus Fair Auto Auction
• Assisted employees with payroll questions. Screened and hired new employees, conducted drug tests, ordered background checks and assisted new and existing employees with completing company benefit documentation. Prepared cash payroll for part-time company employees weekly, balancing with zero errors on payment drawer each week. Facilitated new hire orientation and assisted with employment verifications as necessary. Composed correspondence for outside agencies as necessary. Assisted with Bureau of Workers compensation report tracking and claims as required by law. Apr 2015 – Nov 2017 Outside Services Driver
• Columbus Fair Auto Auction Drove vehicles weekly at the company auction and provided customer service to auto dealerships. After purchase of vehicles, delivered vehicles to dealerships within central Ohio. Also worked at Manheim Ohio as a temporary employee.
- Front Office Clerk at COLUMBUS FAIR AUTO AUCTION, INC
- Administrative Professional & Travel Agent at VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS
- Team Leader/Manager/Sr. Support Proj. Spec. at DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- State of Ohio -- Various MS Office, Customer Service, and Interpersonal Coursework - Misc. Business Classes
- State of Ohio, Notary Public
Front Office Clerk Nov 2018 - Present Front Office Department Save A lot Distribution Center, Williamsport MD Point of Contact for Recruitment and Hiring - scheduled Interviews for prospective job candidates; set up applicants for drug testing and go through the background check with them to make sure they are followed through for employment; works in close coordination with [email protected] Laboratory and SAL Drug/Background team; when all tests are back, called and informed successful candidates of their orientation and training schedule; attended to phone inquiries re - job openings, salary and benefits and work schedules; Updated the SAL Candidate Tracker as a tool for Managers. Point of Contact for SAL c3 Reservation Online Delivery Scheduling System - assistedonline and by telephone pertaining to Freight Delivery Schedule; coordinated with c3 Team to set up outside carriers into the c3 System Prepared Backhaul Revenue Report on a daily basis to be submitted to Managers and Central Accounting as a tool to project income. Processed credit requests from Stores and key them into AS400; checked for errors and assigned a Credit Memo number Sorted, Scanned and Indexed Receiving Purchase Orders then uploaded them into the Web Extender In charge of the Employee announcements and updates on the Bulletin TV Monitored and coordinated the SAL Employee of the Month Program Responsible for having all Associates sign ARs/Kronos Sheets during pre-shift meetings Performed special projects assigned by the Distribution Manager and Assistant Managers Assisted in Printing Invoices from Vendors for payment processing
- Front Office Clerk at Save Alot Distribution Center
- Shipping Office Clerk at Outbound Freight Department
- Receiving Office Clerk at Inbound Freight Department
- Administrative Assistant ( Assistant Manager) at Learning and Development Department
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce - Major in Business Administration - Management, Marketing, Finance
I was a front office receptionist. I made sure all billing, medical records, signed health contracts, and insurances were up to date. I however was "fast Tracked" in to their company and never was given the opportunity to actually be in the position I was hired for as the Pain Management Office had not opened up yet. I had a great experience and several compliments from patients on my work ethic.
- Registration/Front Office Clerk at GCRMC
- General Manager/Accountant/Front Desk at Magnuson Hotel & Suites of Alamogordo formerly Best Western Desert Aire
- Accountant Secratary and Accounts Receivable at Culligan Water
- Waitress, Hostess, Bartender, Store Manager at Chef lupes
2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Criminal Justice/Psychology
- High School Diploma - General