Front Office Coordinator for the Outpatient Therapy Center.
- Front Office Coordinator at Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Administrative Assistant at University of Nevada, School of Medicine
- Administrative Assistant at CHRISTIANA CARE HEALTH SYSTEM
- Scheduling Coordinator at MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER DESIGNS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
I am Front office coordinator at this office. My daily tasks are Verifying & building Insurances/patients, answering multi-phone lines, Multi-tasking etc
- Front office Coordinator at Highland Clinic
- Secretary at Professional home health of Ringgold
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - General studies
- High school
Front Office Coordinator responsibilities include scheduling for patients, representation for Dcotors, verifying insurance, daily cash closing procedures. Answering phones and patient questions. Helping other fatalities with referals and abilities to operate front and back programs.
- Front Office Coordinator at Heritage Medical Associates
- Guest Services Representative at Holiday Inn Express & Suites
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Some college
- High school - GED Completion
As the front office coordinator, I take care of the patients as they check in and for appointments, schedule future appointments, verify insurance, create and implement payment plans, keep medical records and patient information up to date, process insurance payments, correspond with insurance companies regarding denied or unpaid claims, process mail, organize, create and implement protocol for improved patient flow and data retrieval, review all charts for completeness, daily financial reporting, ordering office supplies, coordinating repairs and equipment maintenance.
- Front Office Coordinator/Receptionist at Miller Whitmer Family Chiropractic
- Front Office Manager and Insurance Coordinator I at Jernigan Chiropractic Clinic
- Surgery Scheduler and Surgery Center Receptionist at Benefield Eye Care
- Certified Paraoptometric at Monument Vision Clinic
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
As a front office coordinator, my duties included checking our patients in, assisting the esthetician’s in prepping their rooms. Keeping track of all patient records, and bookkeeping at the end of each day.
- Front Office Coordinator at Kingwood Skin Essentials
- Executive Assistant at FEMGCA
- Cashier and Bookkeeper at Home Depot
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Nordstrom
4 months at this Job
- - Psychology
As the front office coordinator, my daily duties include but are not limited to: answering a four line phone system, scheduling existing and new patients, assisting physical therapist and doctors, filling in-house prescriptions, communicating with attorney’s & their paralegals via phone/fax/ email, faxing , filing , creating spreadsheets/pdf, verifying insurance coverage with auto insurance companies/ work comp insurance companies, requesting medical records.
- Front Office Coordinator at St Paul & Biddle Medical Associates
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at NAMELOC WHOLELIFE CENTER
- INBOUND CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE at GLOBAL PAYMENTS
- RECEPTIONIST/ CASHIER FOR SALES at SERVICE & PARTS DEPARTMENT
6 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- A.A - GENERAL STUDIES
• Preform warm and friendly welcoming relationships with patients, staff, all medical and non-medical professionals, vendors and visitors.
• Maintain phone calls and transfer to correct departments.
• Preform data entry for patient charting.
• Maintain and schedule patients for visits and Progress Notes for Clinicians.
• Verify benefits and request authorizations verbally or via internet from insurance companies prior to patient evaluation.
• Follow HIPAA policies and routinely complete training required from management.
• Run daily reports and balances for billing; accurately enter charges as needed, review charges/encounters, and complete coding edit checks.
•Assist in new hire training and additional ongoing training as needed/or requested by manager.
•Field questions from other Front Office Coordinator from designated clinics to manager.
•Follow up with manager routinely with any concerns or clarifications needed to educate the Front Office Coordinator within designated area.
- Front Office Coordinator Lead at PIVOT PHYSICAL THERAPY
- Sales Lead at Express
- Customer Care Specialist at COMMUNITY SURGICAL SUPPLY
- Customer Service Representative at HALL'S WAREHOUSE CORPORATION
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Marketing and Management
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
• Front office coordinator responsible for
• Answering phone calls on multiple incoming lines
• Scheduling and confirming patient appointments
• Greeting patients upon arrival
• Aquiring new patient paperwork and insurance information
• Confirming insurance coverage
• Following up with insurance companies on patient claims
• Submitting patient claims and predeterminations to insurance companies
• Ordering and maintaining office supply stock from multiple vendors
• Applying patient and insurance payments to patient accounts
• Creating and maintaining daily office schedule
• Pulling, filing and updating patient charts daily
• Coordinating patient appointments with patients dentist and other specialist office
• Coordinating pick up and delivery of dental lab and pathology cases
• Past due account collection calls
• Coordinating doctor meetings
• Maintaining doctor's business related social calendar
• Running and reconciling the end of day reports
- Front Office Coordinator at Drs. Robert Kakos & Robert Attia
- Front Office Coordinator at Metropolitan Oral Surgery Associates Dr. Joyce T. Lee
4 years at this Job
- Some college - Early Childhood Education
Palm River Community Health Center Suncoast Community Health Center Tampa, FL 02/2014-05/2017 Front Office Coordinator Greet and register all patients and collect necessary information and co-pay. Financial counsel all appointment patients. ECW entry. Responsible for data entry, as needed. Prepare deposit. Organize all medical forms. Help referrals with appointments, as time permits. Reminder of appointments. Answer phones Work and Submit Claims Work of different monthly reports. Other duties as assigned
- Front Office Coordinator at Suncoast Community Health Centers
- Customer Service Representative at Suncoast Community Health Centers
- Customer Service Representative at CMS General Dynamic - Medicare /Medicaid
- Associate at Kmart
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Position: Front Office Coordinator Greet all applicants and visitors promptly, answer all telephone calls while determining callers' needs, review and respond to all online applications on a daily basis, review applicants for a possible fit with open job orders, schedule appointments for staffing consultants, post job orders on multiple social media websites, enter applicant data from employment applications into automated system, administer skills evaluations, file paperwork and applications, collect time cards and process payroll, prepares mailings and update mailing lists as needed, assist with recruiting efforts, and support office team as needed.
- Front Office Coordinator at Express Employment Professionals
- Wireless Sales Specialist/Manager at Wireless World/Cellular Only Verizon
- Cosmetologist at
- Cashier/Cook at Farmers Union Co-Op Oil Co
11 months at this Job
- High School diploma