• Managing and training the Front Office staff
• Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests
• Dealing with guests
• Arranging staff scheduling
• Acting as liaison between General Manager and staff
• Check all the current and future booking data and organize as per availabilities
• Play a chine roll for restaurant, café and banquet hall staff and handling all area
• Train new staff for working in current properties
• The Front Office is the area of the hotel where guests form their first and last impressions of the hotel - this makes it really important for the Front Office Executive to work hard to create a pleasant experience for guests to ensure their return Mobile: +91 9662360761 E-Mail: [email protected] Bhumi R Ghavda
- Front office Executive at AARYA GRAND HOTEL & RESORTS
- Cashier at CAFÉ CLOVE THE CAFÉ
- assistant front office manager at The Leaf Group of Hotels
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of commerce - commerce
Job Description -Management of the front desk -In charge of all front office operation -Responsible for dispatching courier mails and keeping a record of them -Responsible for payment of bills -Responsible for booking of services for the company.
- front office executive at acme builders pvt LTD
- COUNSELOR CUM front office executive at TCY LEARNING SOLUTIONS(P) LTD
- Front Office Manager at INFOSYS PVT LTD
4 months at this Job
- bachelors of science - Hospitality Management
Role & Responsibilities:
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions, maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
• Scheduled Meetings Managed the overall operation of the front office, including reservations and guest relations.
• Collaborated with travel agents, charters and sales offices in connection with guest reservations.
• Performed all activities related to customer receivables.
• Responsible for administrative tasks, including maintaining files and spreadsheets or sending out interoffice communications.
- Front Office Executive, Administration at Cummins research & technology India Ltd
- Customer Care Executive at The Kothari Wheels
- FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE, ADMINISTRATION at SUPRI ADVERTISING & ENTERTAINMENT PVT.LTD
- Marketing Executive-Assistant at World Expo & Convection Management Ltd
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Finance
• Received and processed all credit card payments from patients through multi web-based merchant cites, noting all patient accounts in electronic health record (EHR) systems.
• Managed clients patient accounts for bad debts and collection turns; kept pertinent, secure information up to date.
• Ran monthly reports to determine the state of accounts. Sent final collection letter directly to patients and involved outside collection agency when needed per guidelines.
• Identified missing payments to clients from providers and collection agencies.
• Received and processed insurance payment proposals directly from insurance companies.
• Maintained sufficient office supply inventory ($500/month).
• Assisted manager and Accounting department with administrative tasks on as need basis. Collaborated with all managers to create and implement processes for more efficient work flow.
• Created and implemented training manual to train 25+ employees on front office and document scanning operations. Trained 10 employees on credit card processing.
• Identified and implemented several new office operations to reduce cost for company.
- Front Office Executive at MEDUSIND SOLUTIONS
- Receptionist at MEDUSIND SOLUTIONS
- at MEDUSIND SOLUTIONS
- Team Lead Imaging at MEDUSIND SOLUTIONS
4 years at this Job
- High school
Provide a positive and welcoming first impression for all patients and visitors to our office with patience. Understanding each patient's needs and urgency with professionalism.
• Solely responsible for checking in and checking out patient's, as well as maintaining the waiting area.
• Responsible for verifying medical insurance and getting pre-authorizations or pre-certifications.
• Responsible for maintenance of patient's chart. Front Desk Checklist includes: patient demographics, billing information, copy of patient's photo I.D. and insurance card.
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing phone calls. Establish the reason for the call, and schedule appointments or confirm appointments. Take accurate messages for doctors or staff.
• Organize and maintain health record filing system. Prepare and process encounter forms for patient/physicians.
• Perform day-to-day filing of medical information for all patients.
• Responsible for processing and monitoring incoming payments.
• Post payments from insurances and private pay.
• Prepare, review and send patients statements, answered questions from patients regarding billing.
• Assisted with end of the month balancing.
- Front Office Executive/ Administrative Support at Plastic Eye Surgery Associates
- Medical Receptionist at Vision Corner
- Medical Data Entry Clerk at Southwest Medical Exam's, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Office Specialist
- Front Office Executive at Vatika Business Center Noida
- Front Office Manager & Administration at AIG Infratech (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Food & Beverage Assistant at Ramada Hotel
- at MGallery Francis Hotel
10 months at this Job
Customer care, Receiving and dispatching couriers and parcels, Sales support, PR and Safety document controlling, PERSONAL DOSSIER: ~~~~~~~ HIGHT: 164 cm Complexion: White/ Fair Age- 25 year ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Personal Qualities: Self -Motivated, Creative, Adaptable, An eye for details, I am a mature, positive and hardworking individual, who always strives to achieve the highest standard possible, at any given task. I possess excellent communication skills, and I have the ability and experience to relate to a wide range of people. I enjoy learning new things, I can work very well under pressure and I have the sales experience to handle customer complaints and solving problematic situations. Present Address: Al Nahada Reference available on request PHOTOS
- Front office Executive at Madina Rock crusher Inc
- Front Desk Executive at Madina Rock Crusher
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school - 12 Passed
I have 2 years experience in front office exucative
- Front Office Executive at Wipro limited
- Data entry operater at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BA
- Front Office Executive at RSV Hospital
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Hospital Management
Handling all file works related to students..counselling with parents for new admissions..
- Admission counsellor and front office executive at Ashoka International school
- Student at Govt girls college gurugram
at this Job
- BCA - All Computer Language Programs
- - Physics, Chemistry