Exceled within a service-oriented company, demonstrating a talent for communicating effectively with customers from diverse backgrounds. ◆ Acted as front office receptionist and office administrator. ◆ Utilized organizational methods, data entry, and proper filing methodology.
- Front Office Receptionist at Law Office of David R. Nelson
- Account Representative at EnviroPro Energy
- Customer Service Representative at Louis Cairo's
- Customer Service Representative at Steelhead Lodge
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - General Ed
Front office receptionist. Assist in scheduling appointments, answering phones and filing patient files.
- Front Office Receptionist/Medical Assistant at Elsayegh MD
- Cashier/Customer Service at El Gordo Catering
- Receptionist at Barlocker Insurance Services
- Medical Assistant Externship at Proyecto Del Barrio Clinic
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant Degree - Medical Assistant
- High school
Jasper, Alabama 35501. Front office receptionist. Registration of patients, answering telephones and making appointments, checking insurance and patient information is part of daily duties. Perform other clerical duties such as filing photocopying etc.
- Front office receptionist at Walker Medical - Dr. Steve Johnson
- Administrative Assistant at First Baptist Church
- Sales Person & Cashier at Pet Depot
- Safety and Security Specialist/ Industrial Hygienist - Employed at Chevron Mining
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Organizational Management
- A.A. - Liberal Arts
- A.A.S. - Office Management
San Marcos, CA 05-13/present Dental Front Office receptionist * Answer phone calls * Provide Quality patient service * Verify Insurance * Collect payments * Register new patients * Schedule appointments, confirm appointments * Patient check in and out
- Dental Front Office receptionist at North county Health Services
- Customer Service Representative at Team Work Athletic
- Medical Assistant (Externship) at Health Link Medical Group
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant Program
- - Medical Billing
- High school Diploma
1. Eton Academy: Front office receptionist for a great private school for challenged students, grades 1-12. Answered incoming calls for administration and teachers. Worked as a team with a great administrative staff for Eaton Academy. Front line for school maintaining special relationships with the parents and students. Monitored front door entrance with cameras and door buzzer, passed out tardy slips and handled teacher slip when sent to welcome center and various office duties. I answered incoming calls and transferred to appropriate staff members. Contacted parents for students needing special attention or concerning attendance. Assisted with special projects for holidays, fund raisers and assemblies. 2. Belfor Property Restoration Co. : Auditor Administrator for an onsite position at AGS Automotive in Sterling Heights, MI. This was a $30,000,000.00 dollar project. My duties are to set up payroll sheets for daily crew from different staffing agencies. Reconciled and sent payroll sheets to Belfor's Troy office. Tracked all inventory used for project, greeted guest, maintained visitor log and all administration duties for this project. Kept documents for the insurance companies and finally input information into the BCM system used at Belfor Property Restoration administrators in main office. 3. Art Van corporate offices, e Commerce Team: receiving inbound chats and calls and emails concerning online products, setting up deliveries, taking payments, processing invoices and applications, closing invoices sending out FedEx orders. 4. Sterling Insurance Group: Answered inbound calls and took down data for new auto and home insurance. 5. Ducker World Wide: A marketing firm. I worked as a field worker doing surveys for different earth moving producers. (CAT or John Deer). I called all over the country, I used Excel and Outlook to do my daily work.
- Front Office Receptionist at Robert Half Office Temps
- Customer Information Specialist at GM/Minacs *OnStar
- Customer Service Associate at Dialogue Marketing
- Customer Service Representative at Dialogue Marketing
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business Administration
Bell, Ca / ELA Ca November 1998-SEPTEMBER-2008 Front office receptionist *Customer service *Processing patients *Verifying eligibility *Appointment settings *Processing charts *Answering phones *Answering patients concerns and questions *Verifying patients insurance *Pulling charts *File diagnosis in charts *Assisting medical record department
- Medical Front Office Receptionist at Altamed Health Services
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Medical billing and coding
- - Office Management
- - Medical records
Front office receptionist with multiple phone lines. Checking in and out patients. Friendly service. Back office duties include injections, getting vitals entering new patients charts.
- Front Office Receptionist/Medical Assistant at San Bernardino Urological Associates
- Retail Sales specialist at Macy’s
- Office Manager/Receptionist at Cross land Trading Corporation
10 months at this Job
- Medical Office Administration - Medical office
- - Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable
Front Office Receptionist
• Politely answered phones and scheduled or confirmed office appointments and surgeries.
•Worked with EZ 2000.
•Presented treatment plans to patients.
•Verified insurances(PPO, HMO, and Medi-Cal)
•Checked claim statues and pre-treatment requests.
•Entered insurance payments (EOBS).
•Checked patients in and out.
•Collected copays from patients.
•Assisted in the back office if needed.
•Worked with all insurances including Medi-Cal.
- Front Office Receptionist at OC Dental Group
- Front Office Receptionist at Mai Bright Smiles
- at Things Remembered
- Hostess/Front Desk at Dave and Busters
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Front Office Receptionist for The Lodge, a Forbes four star, AAA four diamond all suite luxury hotel. -Check guests in and out of hotel while maintaining Forbes standards -Create, maintain and update guest reservations, rewards and folios in hotel and casino databases -Coordinate with other Resort departments to obtain up-to-date guest itineraries -Anticipate and assist with guest needs during their stay -Stock and light inventory on confirmation and welcome letter stationary and guest refreshments -Liase with multiple shifts and resort departments on guest needs, issues and concerns -Create and assemble guest welcome letters
- Front Office Receptionist at Turning Stone Resort Casino
- Reservationist at The McKittrick Hotel
- Operations Supervisor/Production Management at Distinguished Concerts International
- Production/Event Staff at Distinguished Concerts International
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Performing Arts
As a front office receptionist, my days are split between working check in, check out and answering phones. At check in, I collect and verify patient demographic and insurance information as well as collect payments for co-pays and balances. At check out, I schedule return appointments for patients as well as scan in any necessary paperwork that was done while the patient was being seen in clinic. At phones, I answer patient calls helping with scheduling and rescheduling appointments, helping triage by taking messages for anything medically wrong with the patient, and directing calls to other departments as needed. I also travel to other satellite clinics as far away as 2 and 1/2 hours from my home to be at check in or check out.
- Front Office Receptionist at TN Retina
- Triage Assistant at Endocrinology-Diabetes Associates
- Collections Technician II at The American Red Cross
- Caregiver at Ashland City Daycare
6 months at this Job
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician - Phlebotomy
- High school or equivalent