Front Office Supervisor for the Marriott hotel Overland Park. Maintain and setup for the concierge lounge.
- Front Office Supervisor at Marriott International, Inc.
- Recreation Coordinator at JW Marriott Hotel
- Center Attendant at Independence Parks and Recreation
- General Clerk at Homeland Security
1 year at this Job
- - Elementary Education
Front Office Supervisor responsible for overseeing 6 front desk agents, training, scheduling and inventory records. efficient in Opera, PMS. Sertifi, Excel, and Microsoft Office.
- Front Office Supervisor at Renaissance Hotels
- Call Center Representative at Convergent Solutions, Inc.
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
- Department Manager at McDonalds
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- College Prep
We are a small hotel with 90 rooms, as a Front office Supervisor I am in charge of the workers during my shift as well as all the guest issues while check-in guest and assisting their request.
- Front Office Supervisor at Headington Companies
- Valet Supervisor at Joule Hotel
- Valet at Joule Hotel
- Sales/Customer Service Representative at CenturyLink
4 months at this Job
2440 N. 11th Street Grand Junction, CO 81501 (970) 243-0900 Front Office Supervisor: Continue with much of the Check Out Service duties and added; oversight of seven employees, payroll approval, staff scheduling/hiring, address concerns/questions of staff, patients, physicians and outside offices, perform chart work up on new patients that I schedule, purchase of office supplies and office food items, front office month-end reports, keep track of monthly payments collected from front office, front office policies and procedures, front office quarterly goals, front office training, front office annual budget.
- Front Office Supervisor at General Surgeons of Western Colorado
- Front Office Supervisor at General Surgeons of Western Colorado
- Front Office Receptionist at Community Hospital
- Real Estate Agent at Cherry Creek Properties
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Interdisciplinary Studies
- - Technology
- - Interdisciplinary Studies
I began my career with Comfort Suites as a Front Desk Associate and was quickly promoted to Front
Office Supervisor which includes the following duties:
• Guest reservation oversight
• Staff scheduling
• Provide training for all new guest services associates
• Oversee guest surveys and provide response on behalf of hotel management
• Guest reservation check in and check out
• Prepare and manage shift logs and cash drawer
• Night audit services
• Coordinate group reservations and banquet rooms
- Front Office Supervisor at Comfort Suites Hotel
- Hospitality Team Member at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Family Prime Time Staff at Oshkosh YMCA
- Customer Service Representative at Oshkosh YMCA
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Education Experiences
• Front office supervisor for a busy office with 6 Cardiologists
• Answering nine phone lines, triaging calls, taking messages for MDs and Paging MDs
• Verifies patients eligibilities for patients' insurances- both HMO and PPO
• Scheduling office medical appointments
• Responsible for all of the doctors' patient dictations
• Authorization Coordinator
• 10 lead EKGs, Rhythm EKGs and Treadmill stress tests
• Scanning and uploading of all documents in house and out patient records
• Faxing, Filing and deals with Medical Records requests and copy services and uploading records on USB
• Greeting and checking-in patients
• Sorting of all incoming faxes
• Concierge patient liaison
• EMR- MD Suite
- Front Office Supervisor at Cardiology Consultants of Santa Monica
- at Macro-Pro Inc
- Literacy Counselor at Los Angeles Library Literacy Program
20 years at this Job
- Diploma of academic knowledge and clinical procedures of Vocational Nursing - Nursing
Greenville, South Carolina A multi physician practice specializing in oncology and hematology.
Front Office Supervisor: Current position; Responsible for managing daily office functions and staff of 14 front office employees and overseeing the support of the physicians' practice.
• Responsible for hiring all new employees, set up new employee orientation and required training classes.
• Create schedules for staff, coordinating vacations.
• Maintaining time and attendance records via Kronos and manual documentation.
• Coordinating employee files for following GHS protocols.
• Responsible for work queue flow of all staff members to ensure accuracy.
- Front Office Supervisor at GHS Cancer Institute
- Administrative Assistant at Canterbury Counseling
- Insurance & Billing Manager at Piedmont Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Practice Manager at Cross Creek Internal Medicine
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Business Management - Business Management Administration
- Certificate - Phlebotomy
• Promoted from Front Desk Agent to Front Office Supervisor after 12 months as an Agent (hired on October 2017)
• Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with an entire team
• Communicate and demonstrate drivers excellent guest satisfaction; ensures core elements of service strategy are in place to produce the desired results
• Coaches and supports hotel team to effectively manage wages and controllable expenses. Strive to maintain profit margins without compromising guest or team member satisfaction
• Ensures property meets brand standards
• Provides service, technical skills, and training throughout the property to support successful daily operations
• Hired team members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity, and leadership to meet the business needs of the operation
• Put resources together to resolve guest and operational issues that impact targets
• Remain highly visible and interact with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on the quality of the products, services provided, and overall satisfaction of guests
• Identifies trends and analyze service issues to develop creative solutions to overcome obstacles then ensure implementation to improve guest satisfaction results continually
• Managed property as the interim Front Office Manager for four months
• On-boarded and trained new Front Office Manager that was hired while continuing to manage the staff, hotel and Front Office Manager duties
- Front Office Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Assistant Manager at Carvel
- Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus
5 months at this Job
- Certificate in Hotel Revenue Management
the workforce I've learned that the best form of currency is New York, NY inspiration. As I've grown through my endeavors that quote has Front Office Supervisor
• Sept. 2016 to Current rung to be one of the most valuable mantras I carry therefore I
• Directs and supervises front desk staff on daily assignments continuously strive to leave an impact on any and every person I ensuring brand standards are met. come in contact with.
• Curate custom city activities based on guest needs and interests. CONTACT
• Collaborates with sales department in securing and executing plans for group reservations.
• Trained over 10 employees in 3 departments for the team. [email protected]
• (347) 574-6573
• 1011 Carroll Place Apt#2E Riff Hotels Bronx, NY 10456 New York, NY Assistant Manager/Concierge
- Front Office Supervisor at Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Responsibilities Greeting and welcoming all guests with a smile. Experienced front desk agent, excels with customer service and POS Systems. Oversees the front office operations in absent of management. Resolve guest complaints and concerns effectively. Supervise front desk associates. Coach and support associates ensuring they are in compliance with the hotel brand standards. Update team members about changes in hotel products, services, pricing and policies. Assist management with checklists such as reviewing credit limits, room rate market variance, house accounts, and room blocking. Make weekly schedules for associates. Weekly inventory and order placing. Accomplishments I have been at the Marriott for 8 years now and in that time I have learned every department from Breakfast hostess, housekeeping, and front desk agent. Moving up to be Front office Supervisor. I have also received many surveys on my exceptional customer skills from our guests Marriott. I interact with people on a daily bases and show them great customer service. I have Excellent Knowledge of computers, office equipment, multi-tasking, and helping other employees in there departments.
- Front Office Supervisor at Fairfield Inn &Suites by Marriott
7 years, 7 months at this Job