Front office supervisor
- Front office supervisor at Hotel Niagara
15 years, 9 months at this Job
We are a small hotel with 90 rooms, as a Front office Supervisor I am in charge of the workers during my shift as well as all the guest issues while checking in guest and assisting their request.
- Front Office Supervisor at The Lumen Hotel
- Valet Supervisor at The Joule Hotel
- Valet at The Joule Hotel
- Valet Runner at The Joule Hotel
6 months at this Job
Front Office Supervisor for the Marriott hotel Overland Park. I oversee guest services and help employees to reach their goals. I excel in guest services and building customer relationships. I oversee all payroll for front office as well as upgrade incentives. Im experienced in every shift of the front office as well as night audit. I am well rounded and versatile in many other hotel departments such as banquets, food and beverage, room service, recreation, concierge and phones.
- Front Office Supervisor at Marriott International, Inc.
- Recreation Coordinator at Marriott International, Inc.
- Center Attendant at Independence Parks and Recreation
- General Clerk at Homeland Security
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
Front Office Supervisor responsible for overseeing 6 front desk agents, training, scheduling and inventory records. efficient in Opera, PMS. Sertifi, Excel, and Microsoft Office.
- Front Office Supervisor at Renaissance Hotels
- Call Center Representative at Convergent Solutions, Inc.
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
- Department Manager at McDonalds
2 years at this Job
- College Prep
I worked for Dr. Michael Winer for five years as front office supervisor. One Person office . Had many duties, as well as taking care of patients needs. Worked with many other Physicians and scheduling all patients. Scheduling lab and x-rays. Faxing to other Physicians and also worked with Workers Comp and other insurance companies as well as attorneys if necessary. Dr. retired from clinical practice in December of 2017, but stayed on to take care of other duties until April of 2018. Currently have letter of recommendation from the Doctor.
- Medical Front Office Supervisor at Dr. Michael Winer
at this Job
- High school and Junior college - Business
Brandon, FL Front office supervisor: 9/2017-present Create weekly schedule for the doctors, Verify Cpt codes within the providers notes, Answer multi-phone lines, Assist with check-in and check-out, Take orders from the providers, Insurance verification, Obtain referrals, Obtain new patients records, Handles all doctors office schedule, Incoming faxes, train new staff. Front Office: 1/2012-6/2015 Answer multi-phone lines Insurance verification Check-in and Check-out Obtain referrals Obtain new patient records Collected copays, deductibles, coinsurance Posting charges Billing Specialist: 6/2015-9/2017 Contacting Insurance Companies to follow up on unpaid claims Worked denied claims and correcting any issues such as adding modifiers, Filing appeals, Sending medical documentation, etc Prior work experience with BCBS, Medicare, Humana, Worker's Comp, United Healthcare, Medicaid
- Front Office Supervisor at Bay Area Infectious Disease Associates
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associated - Qualifications & Computer Skills
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
• Resolved service-related problems in a timely manner.
• Run night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
• Supported accounting department in tracking financial data, accurately processing payments, accounts payable, etc.
• Processed guest check in and check out in accordance with company guidelines
• Perform various duties as assigned/requested by management
• Maintain good guest relations by answering questions and concerns with knowledgeable responses in person and on the phone
• Verified that personal and payment information on guest accounts was accurate and complete as well
• as reviewing account information and charges with guests during check
• Informed guests of hotel security features and offered details regarding safety processes and procedures.
• Assisted other hotel personnel in various capacities including overseeing the entire front desk when the manager was unavailable and handling purchases at the gift shop when it was short-staffed.
• Made accommodations and travel arrangements for visitors.
• Collected deposits, fees and payments.
• Took reservations over the phone, in person and via computer for guests and provided confirmations.
• Answered calls and routed them to the proper guest or department when the switchboard operator was unavailable. FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR DKN HOTELS JUNE 2016 - CURRENT Hampton Inn & Suites Murrieta DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino
- FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR at DKN HOTELS
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) at Ki Song
- ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT/ NIGHT AUDITOR/ FRONT DESK AGENT at DKN HOTELS
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BA - BUISNESS MANAGEMENT
- AS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Professional Summary Multifaceted Front Office Supervisor skilled in basic hotel and resort management procedures. Adept at guest relations and resolving customer service issues as quickly as possible. Specialize in anticipating needs as much as possible to minimize guest complaints and inconveniences. Core Qualifications ¥ Admirable experience managing front office staff ¥ Adept at greeting guests and performing basic check-in and check-out duties ¥ Solid understanding of common hotel guest relations procedures ¥ Excellent problem solving skills and ability to stay calm under pressure ¥ Familiar with Opera PMS and software applications needed to prepare reports ¥ Ability to work well with others and delegate authority when required Experience Overnight Front Office Supervisor/Manager On Duty when required ¥ Welcomed guests handled guest issues and resolved complaints. ¥ Maintained guest satisfaction by ensuring the front desk was always staffed ¥ Assisted with guest registrations as necessary. ¥ Oversaw front office staff and ensured proper shift staffing. ¥ Trained new front office staff and concierge staff. ¥ Coordinated with cleaning and maintenance staff to ensure that all rooms were clean. ¥ Prepared daily guest reports and determined room availability. ¥ Ensured proper coding of guest information in hotel database. ¥ Initiated efficient check-in and check-out procedures. ¥ Updated database and made software purchasing recommendations. ¥ Answered guest inquires in person via phone and through emails. ¥ Monitored guest comments and feedback to determine areas for improvement.
- Overnight Front Office Supervisor at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Seabee Combat Warfare Specialist at United States Navy
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - Psychology
As the Front Office Supervisor I am responsible for managing the day to day operations of organization.
● I resolve patient complaints, answer questions regarding policies and procedures.
● I ensure the services we provide are in compliance with HIPAA and New York State regulatory requirements.
● I assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff members.
● I ensure the staff is adhering to departmental policies and procedures.
● I schedule procedures and obtain authorization from insurance companies.
● In charge of payroll through Kronos.
- Front Office Supervisor at Gotham Medical Associates
- Practice Secretarial Associate at MEETH Ophthalmology
- Administrative assistant at Columbia Ophthalmology
- Administrative Assistant at Vision Institute of New York
3 years, 6 months at this Job
As a Front Office Supervisor, I serve as the face and facilitator of not one but 3 hotels. I provide guests with a first and last impression as both a greeter to arriving guests and well-wisher to departing ones. It is my pleasure to preemptively discern, accommodate and facilitate guests needs and preferences, individually and in groups. I simultaneously serve as the hotel Concierge in directing guests to the local shops and restaurants in support of my community. I perform and delegate various tasks that are essential to the daily operations of the hotel. These tasks include making and confirming reservations, verifying and collecting payments, issuing room keys, controlling guest access to safe deposit boxes and rooms, and contacting and directing housekeeping, maintenance and staff when a problem has been reported. I also provide hotel clerks with the necessary training and support. My other responsibilities include bookkeeping duties, such as balancing accounts, conducting nightly financial audits and referring patron comments and complaints to the appropriate hotel manager. I thrive on being friendly and outgoing, and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Front Office Supervisor at Crescent Hotels & Resorts
- Front Desk Agent at Le Meriden Hotel
- Office Manager at Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc
- Operations Manager at Sy Kessler & Renata Batteries
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting and Business Management