Aero offers a full suite of services to meet all the established middle-market companies' B2C fulfillment needs.
Fulfillment Manager (January 2017-November 2018)
• Responsible for managing team of 3 supervisors over three shifts to exceed customer expectations of fulfillment, including but not limited to Wave Processing, Picking, Packing, Quality Control, Problem Resolution, Shipping, Returns and Inventory Control.
• Successfully implemented voice-controlled picking to replace standard RF picking to increase productivity rates.
• Introduced startup of new client including transition to automated from manual processing.
• Implemented organizational structure to most efficiently meet the demands of client while optimizing daily human capital costs to exceed margin goals.
• Expanded capability of the team by designing and instituting a skills development curriculum; developed a repository of process documentation and quick reference resources, and instituted a self-sustaining train-the-trainer framework.
• Identified and developed high potential talent to lead sub-teams, creating areas of specialization and ensuring maximum team performance.
• Proficient use of WMS-Infor Solutions, Honeywell VOCollect, Microsoft Suite.
- Fulfillment Manager at Aero Fulfillment Services
- Outbound Supervisor at TradeGlobal
- Returns & Outbound Supervisor at TradeGlobal
- University Program Manager at Sales Education Foundation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
As a fulfillment manager I oversaw day to day operation of the department. My main functions were to schedule, plan, estimate, and execute different fulfillment projects. Maintain KPIs and productivity reports, manipulate data and distribution lists given by our clients and prepared them for drop shipments. I was involved in team meetings with the sales team and production coordinators providing them with guidance and expertise information in distribution. My team consisted of 15 full time direct reports including 1 supervisor and 3 leads. Depending on Projects I would use temporary staff, ranging from 10 to 100 associates in any given time. One of my many objectives was to ensure our projects were done efficiently and cost effective, I created templates to streamline fulfillment orders via batch upload vs manually processing, cutting labor and processing time by 50% making it one of my biggest achievements in the company. I implemented and revised procedures to ongoing and new programs to standardize process and execution. By training and motivating our team, we managed to cut temp labor expense by 30% and added more capabilities to our company, therefore providing better and faster service to our clients.
- FULFILLMENT MANAGER at EARTHCOLOR - MITTERA NJ
- HAND ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR at DG3 NORTH AMERICA
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST at RR DONNELLEY & SONS
- QA / LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR at RR DONNELLEY & SONS
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - International Business Management
Fulfillment Manager -responsible for inventory and the completion of orders
• Oversees the task of my workers and work that is completed
• Ups arrivals over 125 items daily
• Work completed daily for ups pickup over 1300 packages
• Skilled in I office and pitny bows system
• Ensured performance, and quality standards were met, and exceeded on a daily bases.
• Networked with supply customers and saved the company a large amount of money Axis Global
- Harper Collins Fulfillment Manager at Monmouth Junction Princeton
- Picking and Packing Manager at Franklin Township
- Project Manager at Franklin Township
- Electrician Apprentice at John Berko Electric
2 years at this Job
- - General Studies
I currently look over orders and invoices. I manage a crew who fulfills ticket orders. I also charge companies for their purchase orders. I solve issues that come with the jjob. I also look over daily company charges-and train new comers. Started off as a fulfillment associate and got promoted to manager.
- Fulfillment Manager at Ticketboat
- Part Time Clerk at Quiktrip
- Team Leader at Jack In The Box | Jack in the Box, Inc.
- Checkout Services Coworker at Ikea
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
a $6.9 billion company in the print and marketing communications industry; this location specializes in data driven digital print and book production.
Shipping & Fulfillment Manager September 2017 - Present
• Lead the Shipping and Product Fulfillment departments
• Supervise a team and coordinate material resources and the efforts of other departments to ensure the correct products are assembled and shipped by customer required deadlines
• Directly responsible for scheduling FedEx, UPS, courier services, and other carriers to pick up and deliver products to clients as well as their customers
• Generate customer monthly billing such as material storage and disposal, processing fees, packaging, and shipping costs.
• Developed a process to measure time and cost allocated to pulling materials from inventory, concentrating on quantity and complexity. Due to its success, this methodology will be expanded to all inventory management activities to ensure desired margins
- Shipping & Fulfillment Manager at AGS
- Fulfillment, EHS & Quality Manager at AGS
- Leadership Development Associate at AGS
- Internship - Operations Intern at OmniSource SE
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
• Oversee and optimize daily activity of shipping team and ensure the department operates efficiently so that all orders are quickly and accurately picked, packed, and shipped.
• Schedule the shipping staff to meet the needs of order fulfillment and shipping customer orders, taking into consideration seasonal and weekly fluctuations, as well as special promotions that have been communicated to the shipping team.
• Maximize efficiency of shipping department by communicating with production manager and internal sales manager to assure adequate supplies of finished goods are on hand in the shipping department to fulfill that days/weeks orders.
• Orders and maintains inventory for shipping supplies
• In collaboration with management, make decisions on new hires, employee reviews, and corrective conversations.
• Establish good working relationships with shipping vendors to coordinate pickups, work through any issue that may arise regarding the shipment of products, and obtain the best rate.
• Directs team in performing weekly and daily cleaning according to standard operating procedures.
• Maintain certification to operate pallet jack and/or forklift and organize certification for appropriate team members.
• Analyze month-end activity to determine the need for forecast modification and recommend revisions.
- Fulfillment manager at Veriditas Botanicals
- 2nd shift supervisor at Apollo International
- Package Loader at UPS
- Commodities Team Member at Werner
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General
Manage the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping. Oversees the order tracking process and ensures orders are processed in accordance with the organization's customer service standards. Oversee 45-75 employees.
- Fulfillment Manager at eReplacementParts.com
- Logistics Manager at Harbor Freight
- Shipping Manager at Ereplacementparts.com
9 months at this Job
- Associates - Culinary Arts
- Bachelor's - Business Management Technologies
Manage staff of 20 order selectors. Track labor and productivity; adjust scheduling of staff as needed to complete daily or weekly orders. Run daily fulfillment reports. Address customer concerns and product shortages. Regularly audit completed orders throughout shifts. Create SOPs and training schedules for new staff.
- Fulfillment Manager at Nuvue Foods
- Warehouse Supervisor at Penske Logistics
- Quality Control Supervisor at JLM Manufacturing
- Quality Control Lead / Associate at JLM Manufacturing
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Culinary Arts
- Associate in General Studies - General Studies
Responsible for managing the development and set up of the fulfillment line. This includes: the management of entry level manufacturing employees; set up of the fulfillment line to include work instruction development and logical order of steps for all phases of this fulfillment operation; product configuration; product quality; employee discipline; freight; returns; receiving; FIFO; parcels; restock; transfers; and facility cleanup; managing inventory in conjunction with the purchasing group and meeting all safety and regulatory compliance guidelines for the warehouse and facility, pulling and staging packaged goods orders, arranging for and managing transportation assets, and ensuring achievement of all performance and service level goals. Assist VP of Operations with the continuous improvement of device fulfillment quality controls. Lead warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiency. Warehouse Capacity Planning Management Manage KPI's and Metrics Document and maintain work instructions for all device configuration and provisioning instructions. Manage inventory control processes and reconciliations; Conduct cycle counts, EOQ and EOY counts. Manage all shipping, storing and receiving process. Receive and process recurring stock and RMA's Provisioning and shipping devices, with proper load "scripts" Product inventory applications, and developing maintain current documentation of all device configuration and provisioning processes. Continuous Learning/Mentoring. Participate in the creation of documentation (e.g. "support plays") and assist in the preparation of technical presentations for management designed to improve the technical capability of the team. Logistics Management; Fedex, UPS and LTL accounts. Assist w/ international customs issues that may occur. Coordinated with freight forwarders to expedite international shipments. Maximized sales by shipping on time and accurately. Redirected shipments en route in response to customer requests. Achieved a 99 % on-time shipment rate. Manage two 3PL sites Forecast manpower requirements based on daily workload and company targets.
- Fulfillment Manager at Numerex Inc/Sierra Wireless
- Warehouse Manager at GTS Distribution
- Supply/Distribution Manager at Milner Inc
- Distribution Manager at Web Merchants Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
- Associates Degree - Business
- High School Diploma
• Daily fulfillment of customer orders
• Manage inventory, cycle counts
• Hiring and training of new employees
• Logistics coordination of shipments
• Oversee 40 plus employees daily
- Fulfillment Manager at PURPLE INOVATIONS LLC
- Warehouse Manager at UPDIKE LOGISTICS LLC
- Warehouse Assistant Manager at TIRE CENTERS INCORPORATED
- Warehouse Manager at SPEARS MANUFACTURING
11 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice