Oversaw a variety of processing functions, ranging from supervising a team of logistics
professionals to maintaining positive relations with parcel carriers and monitoring inventories.
• Ensured customer orders are properly received, processed and delivered.
• Managed the fulfillment staff and liaised with delivery partners.
• Responsible for the detection, analysis, reporting, and monitoring of resolutions of Product Quality and Process Quality issues occurring with the fulfillment center.
• In less than 90 days of taking over as Fulfillment Manager, increased productivity by 50% while raising morale and decreasing cost effectiveness to the company by evaluating all employees' productivity and attendance and laying off employees that were wasting company time and resources.
- FULFILLMENT MANAGER at E360 FULFILLMENT, LLC
- ASSET PROTECTION MANAGER at WAL-MART
- PART SALES MANAGER at AUTO ZONE
- OPERATIONS CHIEF at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Bachelor of Science - PSYCHOLOGY
Employee Associate for 2+ years and Fulfillment manager for about 2 years
● Provide team support and leadership to help co workers maintain hitting the productivity goals set.
● Lead a small team in performing daily assigned functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Operate heavy machinery to unload and store items.
● Daily computer assignments of recording data, translating numbers for units, and emailing other leads in Amazon to help benefit other departments. Team Leader, Great Kids Great Farm (6601 Baltimore National Pike Catonsville, MD) May 2013 - June 2015
● Adjusted alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices
● Coordinated and supervised assembly work for couplers and rolling assembly crews
● Responsible for achieving production requirements
● Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed
● Identified strategic business opportunities to advance technology through licensing and project development
● Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality
● Set and monitored product standards, examining samples of raw products and processing tests, to ensure the quality of all finished products
● Supervised and motivated staff and management
- Fulfillment Manager at Amazon Fulfillment
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Rally Armor, Astoria, NY
● Oversee hiring process including interview and managing staff during training process.
● Fulfill retail and wholesale orders.
● Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
● Responsible for monitoring production error, reports and problem resolution for order issues.
● Manage and implement work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow daily and weekly.
● Continuously monitor workflow and procedures to improve efficiency of processes and team members
● Checked with customers to make sure their needs were met, and they were satisfied with their service. Gwynnie Bee, Long Island City, NY PPS Picking Team Lead
● Train new employees
● Maintain and organize inventory.
● Process customer's orders through company's internal operating system.
● Communicate between multiples departments
● Print and prepare customer's orders, relate any information of changes that is made in inventory area.
● Pick clients garments for shipment. Koko Company, Long Island City, NY Shipping Coordinator
● Pick pillows and rugs from the showroom; inspected and packed merchandise.
● Make sure the orders are packed to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Became familiar with product information, understanding features, and benefits of the product.
● Clean and organize showroom.
● Other duties as assigned.
- Fulfillment Manager at RallyArmor
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - International Business
- - English
2014 - Present
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 100 countries. SENIOR PRODUCTION & FULFILLMENT MANAGER
Leading in the management direction for strategic sourcing of print marketing materials, and collateral used for marketing communications, agency training, advertising and public relations, insuring quality brand
consistency within the AIG Brand.
Developing strategic plans for daily operations of project management, warehousing, and supporting
material for various marketing, office and direct mail services.
Maintaining and building vendor selection and relationships with fulfillment centers associated with the AIG
department collateral. Successfully guiding the process of inventory management through e-Commerce
solutions, ensuring proper access availability on a national level for AIG divisions and offices.
• Providing leadership, collaboration, and direction for internal and external client projects and "best practices."
• Leading the process for vendor material & sourcing selection, seamless integration, collaboration, and direction to both internal customers and vendors.
• Communicate with offices and departments on a national level, making recommendations where appropriate to ensure AIG brands standards are consistent within the eStore ordering platforms and processes.
- SENIOR PRODUCTION & FULFILLMENT MANAGER at AIG - Tennessee
- SENIOR PRODUCTION SOURCING MANAGER at InnerWorkings - Tennessee
- OPERATIONS / SOURCING-MARKETING MANAGER at College Press - Tennessee
- DIRECTOR FOR SALES, MARKETING & SOURCING at Proforma - Tennessee, Florida
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Advertising/Marketing
Videomaker is an online community for people looking to hone their skills in video production. With over 30 years in business, educating videographers is the bread and butter of the organization's day-to-day operations. As the Marketing & Fulfillment Manager, I was on the front line of audience development for 110,000 email subscribers and 1.2 million pageviews per month on the website. Fulfillment Responsibilities included maintaining the database of 50,000 active subscriptions, minding department budgets, and providing ad hoc support to staff members throughout the organization. I also worked to create enticing landing pages on the website, manage ad servers, and organize outreach events in addition to performing general office duties and assisting customers. Responsibilities:
● Oversee and manage a community email list of over 110,000 subscribers
● Process incoming and outgoing orders, renewals, and payments of a database of 50,000 subscribers
● Manage client advertising on the website that receives 1.2 million pageviews per month: Duties included setting up digital creative assets, stat reports on success metrics, troubleshooting, and timely delivery of ads
● Daily and monthly updates and analysis of data for advertising and marketing departments
● Daily and monthly updates of spreadsheets related to fulfillment of subscriptions, billings, renewals
● Fulfillment of magazine subscription orders for paper and digital magazines
● Coordinate billing, renewals, and payments for magazine subscriptions and website memberships
● Utilize an extensive network of computer programs, databases, software, and applications: Google calendar, drive, and ad server Asana MS Excel and Word Libre Office, Calc, Labels Quickfill Database AdSystem Online WordPress Vimeo video server Revive ad server Eventbrite, Facebook Events and Ads WhatCounts, Canva, Sumo
- Marketing + Fulfillment Manager at Videomaker, Inc
- Fulfillment Coordinator + Administrative Assistant at Videomaker, Inc
- Office based temporary employee at Rush Personnel
- Eldercare Consultant at A Place For Mom, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
June 2009-Present Norcross, GA Top 500 ecommerce company specializing in the DIY market for Pest Control and Lawncare Products Fulfillment Manager Responsible for the day to day operations. Managed a team of two supervisors along with 26 employees. * Negotiated dim divisor to decrease shipping cost with shippers. * Automated cross dock process increasing efficiency by 35% * Automated shipping line to increase throughput and decrease defects. * Increased picking rates and accuracies with new picking procedure. * Instituted a warehouse heat map to increase pick rates. * Reduced damages by reviewing shippers' processes and adjusting internally (3% to .1%) * Spoke at NPF (National Postal Forum). * Hazmat, and forklift Certified.
- Fulfillment Manager at DoMyOwn.com
- Sorter/Problem Solve at Amazon.com
- Operations Manager at Hongar Farms Gourmet Food
- Plant Manager at Southern Wall Products
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Psychology
Experience May 2010- Current Corporate Disk Company McHenry, IL Fulfillment Manager/ Customer Support - Managing a large department - Interview/Hire/Fire - Oversee a fast paced Fulfillment department - Conduct department meetings - Enforce safety Protocols - Have extensive knowledge of Fulfillment and Shipping systems - Keep track of inventory - Make inventory adjustments as needed - Order Entry and Processing - Customer service - Dispute resolution with USPS, UPS & FedEx - Enter, fix or cancel orders - Pull, pack & ship orders - Develop spread sheets - Prepare shipping quotes - Handle special requests - Backup other positions as needed - Efficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook Aug. 2009- May 2010 Corporate Disk Company McHenry, IL. Varies Positions - Picker/ Packer - Shipping - Returns May 2008- June. 2009 Walmart Racine, WI. Cashier - Customer Service - Handle all customer transactions - Keep register area tidy Jan. 2007- Nov. 2007 Corporate Disk Company McHenry, IL. Various Positions - Picker/ Packer - Shipper - Reception Education American Intercontinental University Completion: August 2016 BA in Accounting References Tina Cashin Purchasing Manager/CSR, Corporate Disk Company 815 245 1976 8153316000 x 300 [email protected] Professional Katie Kelly QC, Corporate Disk Company 224 723 8648 [email protected] Professional Julie Maggiore Purchasing Manager/CSR, Corporate Disk Company 847 609 1083 815331600 x288 [email protected] Becky Simpson Accounts Payable, Corporate Disk Company 815 236 0932 815331600 x296 [email protected] Victoria Van Jacobs Top Sales Rep, Corporate Disk Company 815 431 2820 8153316000 x282 [email protected]
- Fulfillment Manager/ Customer Support Specialist at Corporate Disk Company
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Develop lean, efficient, and cost effective fulfillment practices as well creating and maintaining accurate reporting tools for the fulfillment department.
• Oversaw a $250,000+ budget
• Developed product solutions that saved nearly $15,000 in damaged product
• Maintained a stable budget despite increasing operational costs
- Fulfillment Manager at Clearly Filtered
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Software Engineering
- Bachelor's - Exercise Science
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Manage the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping. Oversees the order tracking process and ensures orders are processed in accordance with the organization's customer service standards. Oversee 45-75 employees.
- Fulfillment Manager at eReplacementParts.com
- Logistics Manager at Harbor Freight
- Shipping Manager at Ereplacementparts.com
11 months at this Job
- Associates - Culinary Arts
- Bachelor's - Business Management Technologies
Salt Lake City (801-355-4124)
• Oversee the assembly and shipment of large scale distributions (16 to 250 locations)
• Manage the fulfillment team (3-5 employees)
• Purchase materials necessary for safe shipment of various types of signage
• Coordinate with carriers to arrange pickups and deliveries
• Schedule project fulfillment (man hours, estimate timelines for completion and packaging costs)
• Maintain day-to-day inventory of shipping supplies
• Support staff in boxing, crating, palletizing, and general shipping via UPS/ FEDEX and LTL
- Fulfillment Manager at Ferrari Color
- Fulfillment and Shipping Manager at Lusid Technologies
- Manager at Shipping Dept
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science