Full Charge Bookkeeper for multi properties and companies in various states and other countries.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at Rodenhouse Family Investments
- Owner - Administrative and Accounting Services at Arundel Bookkeeping Services
- Fiber Optic Cabling Company Comptroller / Contract Manager at Fiber Plus, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Accounting
Full Charge Bookkeeper - Public Accounting Assist with Landing High Profile Clients IRS and FTB No Change Audit Success Accurate Tax Projections
- Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant at Robert W. Jones, CPA
- Office Administration Assistant at Alternative Source
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college - Business / Accounting
- Continued Education Courses - Employer Offered - Microsoft Courses Excell, Access, and Time Management
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Full Charge Bookkeeper with heavy emphasis on accounts receivable, payable, inventory, sales tax via nexus laws. Implementation of Fishbowl ERP software.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at Sports Research Corp
- Bookkeeper at South Coast Shingle Co.
- ACCOUNTING MANAGER - Full Charge Bookkeeper at SBTF CONSULTING
- Controller at SURFAS CULINARY DISTRICT, INC
8 months at this Job
- Certification - Real Estate & Property Management
Full Charge Bookkeeper, worked closely with Controller. Bank reconciliations, data entry, debits and credits, discrepancy in accounts, balance of accounts, month end closing.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at United Jewish Federation an Foundation of PMB
- A/P; A/R; Shipping and Rec; GM Bills; Monitor Cash; Inventory control. at Accountemps Robert Half Company
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college; Certificate for Computerized Bookkeeping - Accounting
• Complete client record keeping responsibilities, bank reconciliations, identifying transactions, preparing month-end close documents
• Generation of monthly financial statements due timely and accurately Elizabeth Zuniga-Resume ~~~~~~
• Oversee and direct all accounting activities including the preparation, maintenance, examination of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and the financial statements assessing the accuracy, completeness and conformance reporting
• Provide QuickBooks internal and external consulting for data-base set-up troubleshooting and client training
• Respond to and resolve client bookkeeping and payroll questions and/or concerns
• Preparation and submit of Federal and State Payroll Tax Returns; 940, 941, W2, W3, C1 and etc. Including preparation of Amended Payroll Returns, such as; 941X, W2c, W3c, C5 and C7.
• Input extensive amount of data
• Travel locally
• Usage of Accounting Software: Creative Solutions and QuickBooks (all versions)
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper at Salinas, Allen & Schmitt LLP
- Staff Accountant at ISREAL CRUZ- I & S Accounting and Tax Services
- Staff Accountant at McCONNELL & JONES LLP
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper at LONG & CHILTON LLP
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - Elizabeth Zuniga-Resume
Full Charge Bookkeeper with industry knowledge in Interior Design and Professional Service sectors. Consulting Positions brought the companies bookkeeping Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable current. Consulting Position thru Accountemps 2010- Present Full Charge Bookkeeper/Collection Analyst Ship-owners Claims Bureau Inc., Damascus Baker, TNS Management, Desalvo Contracting, 9300 Realty Management, Bedford Stuyvesant Charter School, Galil Management. Process Accounts Receivable payments. Review all accounts for accurate cash application. Made collection calls on delinquent accounts.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at Ship-owners Claims Bureau Inc
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at S.M. Godwin/McIver-Morgan Inc
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting & Computers
Huntington Beach, CA 2006 - Present
Manufacturing Parts for Medical Devices, Aerospace, Defense, Ect
Full Charge Bookkeeper Accounts Payable
• Process and enter Accounts Payable invoices into the system modules.
• Research and gather documents for invoice payment.
• Research delinquent invoice balances for payment status.
• Resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Respond to all vendor inquiries.
• Contact vendors for invoices and statement of accounts.
• Monthly reconciles and processes credit cards statements.
• Monthly banks statements reconciliation.
• Process employees expense reports.
• Stay alert to cash discount potential and varied payment terms.
• Apply payments of Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the check run.
• Generates weekly and monthly reports of AP for review prior to issuing payments.
• Set-up and update vendors/salespeople accounts for accurate payment remittance.
• Maintain accurate vendor files and documentation. Payroll
• Compile payroll data and enter hours for bi-weekly pay period.
• Prepare and issue paychecks.
• Keep employee records and computer records updated with current employee information, W4 status, benefit status, address and telephone numbers.
• Up-keep of I-9 documentation. Accounts Receivable
• Prepare, verify, and data enter invoices.
• Follow up, collection and allocation of payments.
• Monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
• Prepare and make bank deposits.
• Generates weekly and monthly reports of AR.
• Maintain accurate customers' files. Additional Responsibilities
• Process Sale Orders and Work Orders.
• Process and submit Purchase Orders to suppliers.
• Process and provide Quotations to customers.
• Generates weekly and monthly Cash and Sales reports.
• Month-end AP/AR Trial Balance Reconciliation.
• Assist with month-end closings and Journal Entry.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at MOMENI ENGINEERING & MOOG MEDICAL
- Library Associate II at SEATTLE PUBLIC LIBRARY
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
- A.A. - Business
Full Charge Bookkeeper and Tax Preparer using QuickBooks and OLT Pro Tax Software. Performed services to 12 non-profit organizations and 50 individual tax clients. Also, managed administrative functions of the firm including task management and office administration.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper / Executive Assistant at Accounting and Business Financial Solutions, LLC
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - COMMUNICATION
P. Sandra Cantalupo Summerville, SC 29485 / Cell: 347-886-7159 / Email: [email protected] Dedicated professional with 20+ years of experience maintaining accurate accounting information for large-scale financial organizations. Highly organized, efficient and detail-oriented with strong work ethics PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE GP Bullhound (formerly AdMedia Partners) - New York, NY Full Charge Bookkeeper / (3/07 - 2/19) – Prepare financial statements, as well as month end and year end closings – Electronic filing of commercial rent tax, sales tax, 1099s and payroll taxes – Reconcile bank and general ledgers and prepared payroll using TriNet – Handling of accounts payable and accounts receivable, including collections – Prepared monthly journal entries for fixed assets depreciation, prepaids and accruals – Provide administrative support to Partner and Executive Director – Coordinate internal and external business meetings, including setting up A/V presentations and catering – Manage calendars and expense reports for Partner, as well as arrange all aspects of travel and itineraries – Provide assistance and backup coverage for the Office Manager such as ordering office supplies, arranging necessary repairs, acting as liaison with building management and company vendors Steinhardt Management Inc - New York, NY Staff Accountant / Assistant to CFO & Controller – Real Estate Investments (1/97 – 2/07) – Prepare financial statements and post journal entries to general ledger – Handle accounts payable / receivable schedules and weekly cash reports – Reconcile all foreign and domestic bank statements to Peachtree – Process all domestic and international wires and fund transfers – Prepare payroll forms (941, NYS-45, 940, 1099s) Joseph Jacobs Organization Inc – New York, NY Full Charge Bookkeeper – Advertising (1/90 - 1/97) – Handling of general ledger, trial balance, payroll, taxes, and financial reports – Responsible for collection of past due accounts – Assisted production manager with job estimates and billing – Interfaced with computer consultant to update order/billing payment system – Purchased all supplies and responsible for cost control – Trained new staff on departmental procedures and various systems The Charles E. Smith Companies – Crystal City, VA Bookkeeper – Real Estate Development (10/86 – 12/89) – Responsible for processing incoming checks totaling $25 million – Prepared deposits and daily cash reports – Prepared sales tax returns and audit schedules for public auditors – Analyze leasing commissions and reconcile to general ledger – Responsible for processing and reconciliation of invoices and purchase orders – Interfaced with vendors and property managers to resolve problems and ensure the smooth operations of the payables system SKILLS: Financial Reports ~ Bank Reconciliations ~ Payroll ~ Taxes ~ Payables/Receivables ~ Meeting Coordination ~ Travel Arrangements ~ Expense Reports ~ Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Concur, Slack, Peachtree and SalesforceIQ Spanish Bilingual INTERESTS: International travel and cuisine, sports (baseball and football), hiking and bike riding
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at GP Bullhound
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Full Charge bookkeeper. Responsible for all financial statements, monthly, quarterly and annually. Maintained 401K and insurance records. Supervised accounts payable and receivables. Produced Weekly Payrolls, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Monthly and annual budget analysis. Set up annual budget. Monthly reconciliation of 100+ bank accounts. Managed office staff. Trained Resident Managers in rental software program. Instrumental in networking all local and remote computers. Year-end auditing of tax returns and auditor entries.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at Retired
- Accounting Manager at Jack Zwick & Associates, Inc
- Accountant at NOVO Biochemical Ind., Inc
- Bookkeeper/Assistant Traffic Manager at Cape Fear Broadcasting Co., Inc
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business/Accounting