• Involved in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
• Working closely with business for requirement gathering and development of Business logic.
• Used Angular.js filters to make the data searchable and sortable.
• Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
• Developed multithreaded programming.
• Used Spring IOC for Dependency injection and Spring Hibernate for Data access layer.
• Used Spring AOP to capture performance statistics of business logic and DAO layer methods.
• Used Hibernate to access data base and collect data.
• Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with My SQL database and also implemented object relational mapping.
• Implemented RDBMS in DDL/DML design / data quality analysis. SQL- Query optimization expertise, including data integrity analysis for application and customization testing.
• Used Angular UI grid to export search results to csv files.
• Developed RESTful web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality.
• Configured pom.xml to manage project dependencies, plugins and goals.
• Selenium IDE and JUnit are used to test UI and backend respectively.
• Worked with different MNOs to integrate with their messaging platforms.
• Implemented application using Spring Boot.
• Migrated project's database to MongoDB from MySQL.
• Generated new scripts from the existing MySQL for MongoDB.
• Used JIRA to track user story board for the project.
• Agile methodology is being followed where there are daily SCRUM meetings to understand the status and resolve any issues under hard deadlines.
• Assisted new resources with the application work flow.
- Full Stack Developer at Sr full stack developer
- Java J2EE Developer at Hertz
- Java J2EE Developer at iHeart Media
- Software Engineer at IMIMobile Pvt Ltd
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Project Description: Worked in a migration project Marketing Optimization (MO) Mordernization effort which is focused on moving key element of MO into CI360 cloud offering. CI360 is analytical tool which helps the end client to make marketing decisions with unprecedented customer insights and deeper understanding with the help of users data. Responsibilities:
• Actively took part in complete development of Agile methodology from gathering the requirements to testing the application.
• Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented JPA Template and criteria API for Querying database.
• Implemented all the database queries in Spring JPA standard.
• Created many Entity classes and added relations based upon the queries.
• Used J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, and Service Locator etc.
• Implemented Spring AOP module to implement the crosscutting concerns like logging, security, Declarative Transaction Management.
• Responsible for developing API to create REST web services.
• Developed service components which are exposed as web services using Restful Web Services using JAX-RS(Jersey API) and JSON , and also developed service components to consume web services.
• Implemented advanced Search in the application using XQuery, triples, Semantics and Java APIs.
• Implemented manipulating various formats (Word, Pdf etc) for unstructured documents using Content Processing Framework (CPF).
• Responsible for creating the auto-deployment scripts using Gradle build tool for creating the database and ingestion of data etc.
• For making a secure connection used BitVise as a SSH client.
• Involved in deploying the application in the AWS cloud environment using cloud template. Also participated in configuring load balancing, LDAP.
• Ensured designs are in compliance with specifications. Supported continuous development of unit test classes in a Test-Driven Environment.
• For testing the REST end points used Swagger for passing JSON data.
• To make sure the tables are created based upon the entity classes and relations between them used MySQL Workbench.
• Also played the role of Data Analyst during the application design and development acquiring data from different data sources and maintain them in databases/data systems which is used for analysis.
• Maintained source code versioning using GITLAB. Source Tree is used as GUI for GIT.
• Monitored the error logs using Log4J.
• Worked closely with the clients and also interacted with the vendors/data providers to ensure successful project execution using strong verbal communication skills within the given time limit.
- Full Stack Developer at SAS Institute
- Full Stack Developer at Copart, Inc
- Sr. Java Developer at BTI Solutions
- Java/J2EE Developer at Value Labs
5 months at this Job
• The application was developed in waterfall model using ASP.net framework and c#.
• Designed and developed an n-tier architecture that included Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.Net, ASP.NET MVC 5, Dapper, ASP.NET Web API, SQL along with front-end technologies that include HTML, CSS, Angular JS/4 and Bootstrap.
• Implemented routing for Single Page Application (SPA) with different content using route Provider in the Angular JS module and ng-view in the HTML.
• Created custom directives, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular JS.
• Worked on Angular concepts such as two-way data binding, *if and *for structural directives, property binding, services, dependency injection, routing.
• Utilized Observables for http calls to observe the response and handle errors using RxJS operators.
• Created reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular.
• Performed R&D, built a POC for implementing DUO two factor authentication and later integrated it within the web application.
• Worked on Authentication, Role-based Authorization and various security features for the application that include encryption and decryption.
• Worked on POC which reads the PDF files and detects the dates on them and writes the list of dates in a text file using Google Vision API.
• Worked on creating a new module within the existing web application and made sure it is responsive for both desktop and mobile.
• Used repository pattern for access to database data, thus making testing easier.
• Worked on sending monthly and quarterly reports through email using SMTP server.
• Used Log4net API to log different information, error, debug and warning in the application.
• Developed a service layer using Web API for CRUD operations.
• Used Fiddler and Postman, for testing application performance and debugging Web Apis.
• Implemented Dapper ORM for Data Access Model.
• Designed and created tables, stored procedures, and triggers, functions to retrieve and manipulate data from the database.
• Experience in designing and invoking reports for Web applications using SSRS(Reporting Services).
• Worked on SQL queries and optimization techniques to improve the performance of the application.
• Used TFS for source code control and project related document sharing.
- Full Stack Developer at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Full Stack Developer at Swank Motion Pictures, Inc
- Net Developer-Front End at GE Transportation
- Full Stack Developer at Torchmark Corp
10 months at this Job
Currently i used to work here as a free lancer where i have to work on as full stack developer
- FULL STACK DEVELOPER at TEN40
- WEB DEVELOPER at BUGFREESOLUTION PVT.LTD
- Full Stack Developer at Nagstud
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- DIPLOMA - Computer Engineering
• Worked as a Freelance Full Stack Developer for a Hospital where I created a Hospital Management System for Windows Systems in C#
• Used Visual Studio and MySQL(WorkBench) to store data for my Employer.
• Reviewed code, debugged problems and corrected issues.
• Planned, Developed, Debugged and Deployed the entire project from scratch.
- Full Stack Developer at Navdurga Fracture And Accident Center
6 months at this Job
- Masters in Sciences - Intelligent Systems and Databases
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Engineering
Provided solutions to improve personal and business commute by leveraging the internet of things, smart sensors, autonomous vehicles, and innovate transportation platforms such as uber or lyft to decrease congestion and to reduced pollution. Therefore improving the quality of life for people living in cities. Good Dog, Los Angeles CA - Full Stack Developer
- Full Stack Developer at ADDIHacks Hackathon
- Full Stack Developer at Good Dog
- Cafe Manager / Production Coordinator at Coffee Roaster
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Mass Communication
In the beginning of 2018 I won scholarship from Yessenov Foundation among 90 participants to have 6-month internship in US startups. During internship I’ve been working as a full stack developer to maintain and develop many new features using Node.js, Angular 6 and Typescript.
- Full Stack Developer Intern at Arka
- Software Engineer at Chocolife.me
- Front-End Developer Intern at Axess AG
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Summary: Full-stack Developer contributing to B2B single page applications
Technologies Used: Angular 7+, React, JS/CSS/HTML, Java, SQL
• Design UIs with Sketch, refine and test product UXs using inVision, develop full-stack apps with Angular, React, and Java
• Developed physical records solution with Angular, Material, and Rxjs, improved client workflow efficiency by 61%
• Owned design and development of product marketing pages for B2B, contributed to $1.2 million customer contract
• Collaborate with agile development team to accomplish kanban tasks in 2-week sprints
- Full Stack Developer at Adjacent Technologies
- Front End Developer Intern at Sprinklr
- Front End Developer Intern at IBM
- Front End Developer Intern at uShip
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BSA - Computer Science, Business
Full Stack Development in Professional Environment
● Routinely trained, and supervised 50+ professionals resulting in 100% qualified mechanics
● Conducted and supervised over 2000 maintenance tasks resulting in Pilot and Aircrew proficiency and over 1000 hours flown Roster(A Product Prospect), Los Angeles, CA - Full Stack Developer November 2018 - Present Full-Stack web developer for Team Prospect a subscription content service that provides athletes business tools that can be used to leverage their social media following and seek funding directly from their fans through the content they create and price themselves. Developed Features:
● Authentication/Authorization- form validation, securing inputs, email confirmation, salt and hash password
● Site CSS- implemented app css styling, along with bootstrap
● Logging- used NLog library to implement Web API logging, as well as full stack logger interface
● Pagination- developed SQL side pagination offset, filter, and sorting in multiple components
● Subscriptions- implemented user subscription options Technologies Included: VS.NET 2017, VS Code, SQL Server Management Studio, GIT, Chrome Developer Tools, Windows 10, Git Bash, Trello, Amazon Web Service S3, Advance Rest Client, PostMan Rest Client
- Full Stack Developer at A Product Prospect
- Helicopter Mechanic at United States Marine Corps, MCAS Miramar
4 months at this Job
Developed Website - https:\\www.arabspeakers.com Developed Job Portal website for Arabic Speakers and Organizers. Development tools utilized included PHP, Laravel, MySQL. Paypal, SMTP, Twilio API integrated. - Full Stack Developer | GlobalGoals, Inc
- Full Stack Developer at Galaxy Gates Enterprise Solutions - GGES, Inc
- Senior PHP/ MySQL Developer at beginning.world
- Full Stack Web Developer at Valiantica, Inc
1 month at this Job