• Involved in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
• Working closely with business for requirement gathering and development of Business logic.
• Used Angular.js filters to make the data searchable and sortable.
• Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
• Developed multithreaded programming.
• Used Spring IOC for Dependency injection and Spring Hibernate for Data access layer.
• Used Spring AOP to capture performance statistics of business logic and DAO layer methods.
• Used Hibernate to access data base and collect data.
• Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with My SQL database and also implemented object relational mapping.
• Implemented RDBMS in DDL/DML design / data quality analysis. SQL- Query optimization expertise, including data integrity analysis for application and customization testing.
• Used Angular UI grid to export search results to csv files.
• Developed RESTful web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality.
• Configured pom.xml to manage project dependencies, plugins and goals.
• Selenium IDE and JUnit are used to test UI and backend respectively.
• Worked with different MNOs to integrate with their messaging platforms.
• Implemented application using Spring Boot.
• Migrated project's database to MongoDB from MySQL.
• Generated new scripts from the existing MySQL for MongoDB.
• Used JIRA to track user story board for the project.
• Agile methodology is being followed where there are daily SCRUM meetings to understand the status and resolve any issues under hard deadlines.
• Assisted new resources with the application work flow.
- Full Stack Developer at Sr full stack developer
- Java J2EE Developer at Hertz
- Java J2EE Developer at iHeart Media
- Software Engineer at IMIMobile Pvt Ltd
2 years, 9 months at this Job
full-stack developer django rest framework + angular 6 iot-platform & blockchain
django rest framework + angular 6
iot-platform & blockchain
- Full Stack Developer at Airconn Bel Technology
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
FULL-STACK DEVELOPER at Foliatech (www.foliatech.fr) Angular 7 / Ionic 4 / Firebase Ionic 4 / angular7 /Firebase / .net
- FULL-STACK DEVELOPER at www.foliatech.fr
- GM at solution SARL
- GM solution SARL at Unity
5 months at this Job
- Baccalaureat of physical science - POWER CHARGE
• Bistros Designed and deployed a website for a restaurant chain in Florida, allowing visitors to make orders online and reservations.
• Solespa inc Full stack developer.
- intern Full stack developer at
- Assistant to Dr. Stephen Fitzmeyer at JaxCode Academy
- DBMS Auditor at Marriott
- Front desk agent at Marriott
1 month at this Job
- - Computer Science
Madison, WI March 2016 - Till Date Role: Sr.Java Full stack Developer
- Sr.Java Full stack Developer at Wisconsin State Department of Transportation
- Sr.Java Full stack Developer at LRIP Releases
- Sr.Java/J2EE Developer at American Family Insurance
- Java/J2EE Developer at First National Bank
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Experience in couple of early stage Startups, defined the product MVP, put up business proposals from the leadership front. Also playing a full-stack developer for cloud applications.
Experience in couple of early stage Startups, defined the product MVP, put up business proposals from the leadership front.
Also playing a full-stack developer for cloud applications.
- Full Stack Developer & Lead at Stealth Mode Startup
- Director of Engineering (System Integration & Testing) at Collinear Networks, Inc
- Director of Software Engineering at Cisco Systems, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering - Computer Science & Engineering
Started working at Brigadatek LLC as a full stack developer right after I graduated from University. I was a building web applications and designing websites for clients using ASP.NET core and Laravel frameworks. Responsibilities:
➢ Design and build websites, web application using LARAVEL or ASP.NET core frameworks based on client requirements.
➢ Update and maintain a web applications
➢ Talk with clients directly and ask/ answer any questions if they have and make sure both side has clear understanding of their future website.
➢ Do research on client project before start coding.
➢ Write reusable, maintainable and well organized code.
- Full Stack Developer at Brigadatek
- Web developer at Haagen Dazs
- Automation tester (QA), Mongolia at ITzone LLC
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Full Stack Developer ODU | Virginia, US | 2016 – 2018 Developed embedded systems by creating an application to read data through EDC and display QR code scanner for Mobile Apps.
• Used Raspberry pi to display QR Code and EDC as an extension to swipe the cards
• Developed Mobile application to scan QR code that marks student attendance and save in display list.
• Technology Stack: Python, IOS, Andriod & Linux.
Full Stack Developer ODU | Virginia, US | 2016 – 2018
Developed embedded systems by creating an application to read data through EDC and display QR code scanner for Mobile Apps.
- Full Stack Developer at ODU ITS, Norfolk
- Full-Stack Developer at QSource
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Machine learning Nanodegree - Machine Learning
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Managment Information System
• Responsible for maintaining in-house web app that manages the studio's orders, accounts etc.
• Refactored their app to use React and improved their About Me metrics processing time from > 1 hour to under 10 seconds
- Full-stack Developer at BARR Y
- Freelance Full-stack developer at Self
- at Immersive (WDI)
- Full-stack Developer at BARR Y
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Ar ts - Ar ts
Completed on-campus studies and currently taking distance education courses to complete a Master's Degree in Computer Science (Available for full-time, W-2 employment). MAXIOM TECHNOLOGY, Ashburn, Virginia
• 2016-2018 Full-service software development agency. Full Stack Developer Designed complex web applications for businesses using different technologies, customer interfacing, and development process automation. Tasks Performed:
• Developed multiple web applications using Ember.js and Rails or Node.
• Solved cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Implemented automated tests.
• Built project management, time tracking, invoicing management, and reporting web app.
• Designed web application starter kit providing most of the common pre-built application features with strong infrastructure and solid technology architecture.
• Created online platform for high school and college organizations to communicate and fundraise with alumni. Achievements:
• Led implementation of e-commerce dashboard web application with several 3rd party API integrations (MWS, Zapier, Gmail, Stripe) and order automation and processing including a chrome extension.
• Automated deployment processes including set up of Continuous Integration pipelines and servers on digital ocean.
• [email protected]
- Full Stack Developer at CAREER NOTE
- Frontend Developer at INSTABUG, Giza
- Software Developer at DASHSOFT
- Software Developer at SQUARE CUBE COMMUNICATIONS
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - distance education
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering - Software Engineering