Project Name: BeaconLbs
Description: Beacon Laboratory Benefit Solutions, Inc. (BeaconLBS®) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings. BeaconLBS® is a laboratory benefit solutions company that enables health plans, physicians and network labs to connect and deliver high-quality, cost-effective care to patients. BeaconLBS® is distinctive in its approach, offering a fully integrated, solutions-based technology that automates real-time clinical and financial decision-making at the point of care and point of ordering.
• Create REST endpoints using RestEasy and Spring REST
• Develop Web applications using Spring MVC
• Build web pages using Angular.js
• Create SOAP wsdl endpoints
• Design Web page using HTML, Bootstrap
• Create Stored Procedures(PL/SQL) and writing SQL queries
• Write DAO classes to make call to the stored proc created from packages
• Creating service classes and controllers to handle requests from client
• Involved in technical design discussions, testing and release activities
• Used Git for version control
• Write Unit test cases using Mockito
- Full Stack Developer at Labcorp
- Agent Information Management System at
- Java/J2EE Developer at American Express
- Java/J2EE Developer at Optum
5 months at this Job
- - technology
• Involved in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
• Working closely with business for requirement gathering and development of Business logic.
• Used Angular.js filters to make the data searchable and sortable.
• Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
• Developed multithreaded programming.
• Used Spring IOC for Dependency injection and Spring Hibernate for Data access layer.
• Used Spring AOP to capture performance statistics of business logic and DAO layer methods.
• Used Hibernate to access data base and collect data.
• Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with My SQL database and also implemented object relational mapping.
• Implemented RDBMS in DDL/DML design / data quality analysis. SQL- Query optimization expertise, including data integrity analysis for application and customization testing.
• Used Angular UI grid to export search results to csv files.
• Developed RESTful web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality.
• Configured pom.xml to manage project dependencies, plugins and goals.
• Selenium IDE and JUnit are used to test UI and backend respectively.
• Worked with different MNOs to integrate with their messaging platforms.
• Implemented application using Spring Boot.
• Migrated project's database to MongoDB from MySQL.
• Generated new scripts from the existing MySQL for MongoDB.
• Used JIRA to track user story board for the project.
• Agile methodology is being followed where there are daily SCRUM meetings to understand the status and resolve any issues under hard deadlines.
• Assisted new resources with the application work flow.
- Full Stack Developer at Sr full stack developer
- Java J2EE Developer at Hertz
- Java J2EE Developer at iHeart Media
- Software Engineer at IMIMobile Pvt Ltd
2 years, 4 months at this Job
PHP Full stack developer
- PHP Full stack developer at Accrisoft Corporation
- Self employer at Self employer
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Jobs
- Full-stack Developer Apprentice at Techtonic Group
- CEO and Founder at Soluciones Integrales 1Z, C.A.
- Business Analyst / Sales Associate at TigerPOS
- Software Developer at Seed Technologies
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Managment
Full stack developer working in Node.js, PHP as well as HTML/CSS on the front end. Built various micro services and a custom shopping cart, and custom plugins to integrate with client e-commerce stores.
- Full Stack Developer at Powersportsupport
- Web Developer at SM Sold
- Web Designer/SEO at Local Lighthouse
- UI Designer at Aster Avenue
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Business/Sociology
- Full Stack Developer at InstaMove
- Senior Web Developer at Blue Bike Design
- Applications Engineer Intern at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Software Developer - Member at Quicken Loans Inc.
7 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Skill Distillery; Greenwood Village, CO (Graduation: January 2018)
● Graduate of Java Enterprise/full stack developer bootcamp
● Developed REST APIs backed by MySQL databases
● Developed GUIs in HTML, CSS, and Angular
- Java Enterprise/full stack developer bootcamp at Full Stack Java Development Training Program
- Corporal I at United States Marine Corps
1 month at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
- Full Stack Developer Intern at TempoQuest Inc
- Software Engineer at Yamaha Motor Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Software Engineer Trainee at Yamaha Motor Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology
I'm working as a full stack developer on Mapwords.com project which is based on ASP.NET Web API, Angularjs 6 technologies on SQL Server 2017 database with agile project management methodologies. My responsibility is changing the architecture of project, refactoring existing code and adding new modules on UI (Angular 6) and ASP.NET Restful API
- Full Stack Developer at eGumball Inc
- Full Stack Developer at Total Coding
- Full Stack Developer at ESC Mobile - Richmond
- Senior Developer at Turk Telekom Group
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
The Movie Game (November 2018- Present)
Full Stack Developer/Founder
• Independently built the application from the ground up using Laravel and VueJS. View repository here: https://github.com/stephanieagillen/moviegame
- Full Stack Developer/Founder at The Movie Calculator - themoviecalculator.co
- Contract Mobile Application Developer/Full Stack Developer at Skimit Technologies
- Email Marketing Specialist/Web Developer at SurveyGizmo
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Marketing Degree - Marketing