Work as a full-stack software engineer on an enterprise-grade Import/Export CRM written in Node.js, SQL Server, SequelizeORM, MongoDB, and Angular.
- Full-Stack Software Engineer at Clearwave Software
- Full-Stack Software Engineer at D.L. Software Solutions
- Full-Stack Software Engineer at Fitfuse
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Criminal Justice
- Full Stack Software Engineer at self / freelancer
- Senior Software Engineer at Domo Tactical Communications
- Architecture Professional / Application Services Professional at Devon Energy
- Solutions Architect / Senior Developer at Inverra
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Decision Sciences
As a full stack engineer in dev team, I am working with UI engineer and PM developing website focusing on providing technology enrichment for K-12 students.
- Designed Java/C++ course online coding executor module:
• Designed architecture and implemented online coding judgement module using Node.js with Express. And used python to build RESTful API as backend executor server.
• Using docker for environment Isolation. Deployed on AWS. Improved system scalability by using Nginx for load balancing. Used jQuery/AJAX for asynchronous image loading. Reduced loading time.
• Load testing using JMeter.
• Enabled teachers to create Java/C++ questions and students to run their code in browser.
• Developed Java/C++ courses to help students understanding computer science and programming language. - Building and maintaining Chinese version of website:
• Designed and implemented prototype for Chinese version website, making it more suitable for Chinese students' browsing behavior.
• Designed and implemented Restful APIs using NodeJS, for frontend to make requests to the NodeJS server and to receive response from the server. Managing APIs routing for NodeJS.
• Implemented MongoDB database schema and data fetching between frontend, NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Kiditech, Inc
- at Tap News
- Collaborative Online Judge System at EmployToy.com
- Full Stack Software Engineer Intern at EmployToy.com
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering - Part-time
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Full Stack Software Engineer at neillsomerville.com
- E-Commerce Consultant at Freelance/Self employed
- E-Commerce Manager at The Learning Journey
- Director of Marketplace Sales at State Bicycle Co
1 year at this Job
- Certificate - Full Stack Engineering Immersion
- - Herbalism & Holistic Nutrition
- - Sociology
Lambda School is a Computer Science & Software Engineering Academy that provides an immersive hands-on curriculum with a focus on computer science fundamentals, software engineering, and web development.
● 1-year Part-Time Computer Science and Full Stack Web Development program while working Full-Time as Paid Media Specialist.
● Implementing responsive web design using HTML5 and CSS3 using SASS
● Developing Single Page Applications (SPAs) using ES6+, React, Redux, and webpack
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Lambda School
- Lead PPC Specialist at 3GEngagement
- PPC Specialist at 3GEngagement
2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science and Full Stack Web Development
- Associate - Electrical Engineering
data from the Web.
• Extensive knowledge of HTML5,
• Collaborate with developers and operational teams to create and prioritize user CSS, DOM traversal/manipulation requirements. and event capturing.
• Develop and implement an Azure-based online booking software to manage the
• Experience using Git and Github on clients, staff, and appointments. Mac OS.
• Fix and implement Online Booking module which allowed business members to Others: Bootstrap, Ajax, JSON, enter their information and to choose visibility for the search engine. Python, C#, .Net, Entity
• Optimized user experience, search engine ranking, sales, brand positioning and Framework, WCF Service, SQL related metrics Server 2008, Tableau, XL Miner,
• Optimized sites for usability, search engine optimization and accessibility. SAS Enterprise Miner, Visual
• Implemented SEO to get higher rank in the Google search engine. Studio
• Debug and resolve cross-browser issues and implement responsive user PROFESSIONAL SKILLS interface.
• Proven ability in optimizing web
- Full-Stack Software Engineer at Elite Software Inc
- Data Scientist at University of Florida
- Full-Stack Software Engineer at Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master in Information System - Design
- Bachelor of Management - Information Management
- - Law
Working as Web Developer/Software Engineer I have been providing custom software solutions targeted toward real estate advertising and marketing, internal software business solutions, and anything else you can think of to help with the day to day business operations of a real estate company. I make use of asp.net, C#, winforms, and asp.net. Just to name a few technologies. I am 100% responsible for all databases and database programming and provide web services in asp.net and php as well. All output is JSON or XML so any client can query in a language of their choice. Using this methodology which is heterogeneous, this allows programming teams of different operating systems and languages to access data in any way they choose.
- Full Stack Software Engineer at South Coast Small Business Solutions
- Full Stack Software Engineer at South Coast Small Business Solutions
- Web Engineer at Consultant
- Web Developer at Consultant
16 years at this Job
- - Computer Science 6 full semesters with Certificate in Computer Science. Honor Society. 3.98 GPA
Full-stack developer with a focus on backend PHP. Most work was done on a PHP based API server with CodeIgniter and NodeJs. Wrote full features, SQL queries, and fixed bugs in an agile environment with github.
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Riskalyze
- Desktop Support Technician at Voya Investment Management
2 years at this Job
- - computer science
● Currently main React full stack developer, focusing on HP US eCommerce and HP in-house development.
● Completely moved the legacy in-house Angular client side into React, and currently adding new features into it to help merch team to add/edit products on eCommerce app.
● Doing eCommerce Application development, including code refactor, architecting and designing new features and creating new API routes for them.
● Following the TDD implementation pattern; integrated unit testing using jest, Enzyme and Mocha frameworks.
● Launch AB tests to improve the user experience and total revenue.
● Some of the core technologies that are being used in both applications: Node.js, MongoDB, React, Docker, AWS and etc.
- Full-stack Software Engineer at HP
- Engineer at Sewniq
- Engineer at BillPay
- Engineer at FoodFind
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business
• Provided development support for converting an in-house thick client platform to a Web platform. The technology stack included MS SQL Server, .Net Core Web API and Angular 2/4 UI. The tools used were MS Visual Studio, MS VS Code and MS SQL Server Management studio. Client: Ascend - Maximus
- Full-Stack Software Engineer at InfoWorks
- Full-Stack Software Engineer at ClockShark
- Full-Stack Software Engineer at Ingram Content Group
- Web UI/UX Web Developer at Informatics Corporation of America
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Media Communications