PACSES Project Worked as a functional analyst on Mainframe work efforts to implement a conversion process for financial fees to comply with state and federal rules for Child Support Fees, and to implement a new form to comply with collection of lump sum payouts for Child Support. Interface with client and users during meetings. Documentation: Development Tracking, General System Design, Architectural Review Presentation, Detailed System Design, System Usability.
- Functional Analyst at Dept. of Human Services
- Business Analyst at PennDOT
- Business Analyst at PennDOT
- Business Analyst at PennDOT
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
As a functional analyst I offered support to SAAS (Standard Army Ammunition System) end-users who experienced problems with applications, account access, and operating procedures. Also was responsible for Active Directory user setup and maintenance. Generated support requests that were managed through Service Now ticketing system and were worked in-person, by phone or using remote tools. Provided support to the staff by resolving technical questions/problems concerning application of hardware and software products. CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT:
• Maintained quality customer service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Kept customers and relevant others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could impede progress and suggests workable solutions.
• Took initiative to learn about and engaged with customers to better understand their needs and improve the quality of products and/or services.
• Recognized potential issues or inconsistencies in customer requests and notified the supervisor with possible solutions
• Good analytical and communication skills and ability to efficiently communicate with all levels of management and staff.
• Researched questions using available information resources.
• Informed management of recurring problems.
• Entered information collected into Service Now automated ticket systems. HELP DESK ANALYST:
• Responsible for providing computer support for SAAS customers, application troubleshooting, and ticket resolution.
• Ensured software testing was conducted on all software prior to being released to validate the functionality, no software errors, no system crashes, and no conflict with previous installed software.
• Followed standard helpdesk procedures.
• Coordination with the users for software upgrades or changes were made via email or telephone and VPN services to minimize downtime
• Provided support in the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and functionality of information systems.
• Proficient in multiple relevant computer applications.
• Provided support to the staff with responsibility for resolving technical questions/problems concerning application of hardware and software products.
- Functional Analyst at SAAS
- Ammunition Specialist/ Instructor at United States Army
8 months at this Job
- B. S. degree
- A. A. degree - Liberal Arts/Cyber
04/2016 - Present
Hours per week: 40 Medical Resource Information Systems Functional Analyst
Planned Systems International Maxwell-Gunter Annex AFB, Al Functional Analyst participating as part of a software development team to enhance the Refractive Surgery Management System (RSMS) project. Lead Functional during the critical transition to a new web-based application. Organize and integrate software testing efforts.
• Works with Stakeholder to identify required changes, participates in the development of modifications to systems.
• Creates technical specifications and analysis documentation; participates in systems requirement reviews and coordinated with Stakeholder and other technical personnel to clarify requirements.
• Analyzes functional requirements of existing system to determine avenues of development or modification necessary to meet mission objectives.
• Ability to work with technical staff to understand and anticipate problems and collaborate to resolve any issues.
• Independently reports, plans, implements and evaluates projects and tasks.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Work under limited supervision and are held accountable for achieving objectives and performing work in an efficient manner.
• Leads testing efforts of various levels of the application to ensure resulting system meets client needs, serve as a functional expert.
• Develop appropriate system testing strategies, plans or scenarios.
• Participate in bi-weekly Agile Sprints, with daily scrum (standup) meetings
• Conduct test independently and generate test reports
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Prepare and update technical documentation (User Manuals and Test Plans) for software application.
• Diagnose and resolve problems in response to customer reported incidents
• Research, evaluate and provide feedback on problematic trends and patterns in customer support requirements.
• Evaluate customer initiatives to ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures.
- Functional Analyst at Planned Systems International
- Windows System Administrator at Planned Systems International
- Unix System Administrator at Defense Information Systems Agency
- Functional Analyst at CACI, Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration-Accounting
- Associate of Science - General Education
Responsibilities: ❖ Performed Oracle Business Functional Analyst role. ❖ Performed meeting within Business stake holders, Developers, DBAs, Quality Assurances and End users of Business high level requirements and its updates. ❖ Recommended best solutions and methods per requirements and functionalities of Oracle EBS ❖ Provided functional and technical direction for solution options around specific business requirements and guidance around cross-module dependencies and impacts. ❖ Configured solutions in Order Management and Shipping.
- Oracle Application Functional Analyst at Krea Technologies / Young's Market Company
- Oracle Application Functional Analyst at Integra Lifesciences, NJ
- Business Process and Oracle Support at Integra Lifesciences, NJ
- Director, Operations & Finance at Prolojix, NJ
4 months at this Job
Atlanta, GA Jan 2016 - Till Date
Implementation of Release 12.2.6 of Oracle e-business suite (AR, Oracle Project Accounting (Project Foundation, Project Billing, Project Costing), AP, GL, Sub Ledger Accounting, e-Business Tax, OM, INV and PO)
Oracle Financials Functional Analyst
• As a Functional consultant implemented financial modules: AR, AP, I-Expense, Oracle Project Foundation, Project Billing, Project Costing, GL, e-Business Tax, FA and CE
• Performed Requirement and Gap analysis. Configurations and Setups AR, Treasury, AP, GL, Project Foundation, Project Billing, Project Costing, e-Business Tax, FA and CE
• Worked on the Oracle Project Foundation, Project Billing, Project Costing module - setting up the projects, tasks, burdening, cost allocation, cross project charging, ect.
• Worked on the setups of i-Expense module - setting up the expense report templates, per diem, integration with AMEX cards, expense approvals, expense categories, etc.
• Configured Taxation for US Sales Tax, Canadian GST and VAT Tax in EMEA in e-Business Tax module. Involved in the configuration of Tax Content Service, Tax Determination Services, Tax Users, Look Up Codes, TCA Geography Hierarchy, TCA Classifications for Tax, Tax Classification Codes, Tax Accounts and Tax Accounting Information.
• Worked on the data conversion from 11i to Release 12 for all financial modules.
• Preparing BR100, MD050, TE40, TE50, CRP execution, User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
• Implementation of Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH and Wire) FT for US and Canada
• I procurement: Designed workflow customization and punch-out catalog. Define requisition template and system profile options. Extract catalog and item data. Setup of approval hierarchy, approval groups and approver assignment
• Pre upgrade testing and Post upgrade production live support.
• Support Production issues on a day to day basis including month end closure p1 issues
• Implementation and support of Cash Management and Account Payable Module
• Provide support/enhancements for the existing Oracle and Discoverer Reports (across AP, FA, CM, and AR) and create new ones based on business requirements.
• Creation of Users, Responsibilities, Menu, Request Groups, Request Sets, Form Folders, Key / Descriptive Flex Field Segments / Values, Security Rules, Cross Validation Rules, Journal Sources, Categories, Document Sequence Assignment, Multi-org Setup, Profile Options
• Facilitate Segregation of Duties in Oracle Applications. Customize various roles and responsibilities as per the SOD Document in System Administration. Environment - Oracle Applications Release 12.2.6 Upgrade from Release 22.214.171.124 Rollout for US, Canada, EMEA and Middle East AR, Treasury, AP, GL, FA, Project Foundation, Project Billing, Project Costing, CE, Sub Ledger Accounting, Financial Accounting Hub, e-Business Tax
- Oracle Financials Functional Analyst at NCR Corporation
- Oracle Financials Functional Consultant at ACCELRYS
- Procure to Pay Functional at Cricket Communications
- Oracle Apps P2P Functional consultant at Southwest Traders
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Project - Implementation of Oracle e-Business Suite Release 12.1.3
This was a global implementation which was undertaken and a business process reengineering project as well as Master data cleansing initiative. I was engaged on the project in the functional capacity handing the SCM business flows.
• As a SCM Functional Analyst supported the Supply Chain modules: Order Management (OM), Shipping (WSH), Advance Pricing (QP), Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), Bill of Materials (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), MRP, Costing (CST) of Release 12.1.3
• Worked on the setups and configurations of the Oracle Shipping module - defining shipping roles and grants, defining shipping parameters, pick slip grouping rules, release rules and sequences, container-item relationships, profile options, etc.
• Worked on configurations of Order Management module - defining Back to Back order process, Drop Ship Process, IRISO process, RMA Process, RMA with Depot Repair integration
• Worked on Modifiers and Qualifiers setups in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Worked on configuring the Primary and Secondary price lists in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Worked on setting up price breaks in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Defined the coupons for discounts in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Used the Get Custom price API for publishing price to an external system in Oracle Advance Pricing.
• Worked on Oracle Inventory module - setting up Item Master, Defining Item Attributes, Item Templates, Item Categories, Item Catalogs, Min Max and Re-Order point planning, Cycle Counting, Physical Inventory, etc.
• Worked on the setups of the Material Resource Planning (MRP) module - setup planning parameters, plan options, etc.
• Worked on Landed Costs, Average Costing and Standard Costing in Oracle Costing.
• User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
• Created test scripts for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and helped technical team in testing their all developments in lower instance before migrating them to production.
• Successfully provided Technical and Functional support to the users, testers and Business System Analysts.
• Provided useful training to the users for the well known issues.
• Created FSG Financial Reports critical to company's business process.
• Used HP service request manager for logging and capturing the data regarding the tickets raised by the users
• Used Project portfolio manager to make application work request for any change made to the production environment.
- Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at Publix Super Markets, Inc
- Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at UTC Aero Space Systems - UK/USA
- Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at Ventura Foods
- Oracle SCM Functional Analyst at The J.M Smucker Company
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Systems Functional Analyst/Test Manager
• Assisted as Senior military personnel analyst for ACAT 1AC, $464M program; assist the DCAPES program management office in establishing and executing effective test & evaluation strategies
• Acted as joint product owner of ECAST and BI; oversaw critical agile s/w development sprints; documented 16 functional capability gaps--supported 4K+ DCAPES users
• Directed the development, planning and execution of DCAPES training programs
• Liaised with Air Staff, Cyberspace & Joint stakeholders to develop evaluate and manage functional program requirements
• Acted as exceptional DCAPES SME for the functional and testing development of newly identified capabilities; performs the application level testing evaluation
• Identified and managed mission capability requirements for prioritaztion, refines business intel capability models for future metrics
• Developed policy and procedure manuals for program Field Assists Office support
• Directed training for tiers I, II and III help-desk; ACAT I s/w application planning for over 4.6K Air Force warfighters
• Assisted in providing analysis for audit readiness; delivered capitalized assets to SAF CIO--corrected 3.2K/$32.6M errors
• Assisted in providing test planning and V&V support services for HB Directorate activities in compliance with all test plans, instructions, policies, and procedures
• Assisted in leading execution of 75 test scripts for analysis of KPP's; results approved by PEO--ensures 46K deployments yearly
• Supported test of prgm enclave reduction footprint by 25%--saves 2 months of installation and $500K in maint a year
• Delivered test rqmts for Business Intel $1M effort; ACC's #1 priority--enables query function for 4,600+ users
• Assisted in Fielding largest release in 15-yr program, Met Joint Staff guidance/eliminated DoD sys dependency--saved $6M/year
• Managed Division Secure Room protocol; Equipment Custodian/Gov't Purchase Card Holder for DCAPES branch
• Provided computer hardware, software, and network support for the DCAPES PMO provides IT advice/solutions as requested by the DCAPES program manager
• Consulted with customers to evaluate functional requirements; coordinates with systems architects, as needed, to provide oversight in the development of design solutions; defines project scope and objectives based on customer requirements
• Researched and compiles technical information to enhance system functions, and to respond to the requests of the functional leads and program managers
• Researched, reviews, and updates weekly stand-up reports for program managers and Program director
• Acted as DCAPES lead coordinator during AFOTEC Cyber Blue Book’s assessment
• Assisted in the sprint planning and the daily execution for complex development packages with the software integrator
• Participated and collaborated in highly diverse teams including matrixed administrative and acquisition support, financial management, engineering, contracting, configuration and data management, and cybersecurity.
• Used Project forge to organize/mgd 80+ DRD/stakeholder/ITT meetings; ensured increased buy-in; yielded successful program execution
• Built division SharePoint site; provided technical support as well as privileges/accounts--enabled 5 sections to update 80+ docs w/real-time data
• Diverted cyber resources for DECC migration testing; prevented critical schedule slippage/ATO delays; saved $800K
• Engineered $3M hybrid agile method; improved testing /reduced life-cycle cost; achieved Better Buying power credit
• Advised program managers in determining and justification of resource requirements, funding, and manpower for training and development programs
• Coordinated training needs; gathers information on personnel proponent projects.
• Conducted job analysis to determine how to assign resources based on personnel knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Systems Functional Analyst at United States Air Force
- First Line Supervisor/HR, Manager at United States Air Force
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Management
- Associates of Human Resources - Human Resources
CLEARWATER, FL Mar 2018 - Till Date
Project - Oracle e-Business Suite Release Implementation of 12.2.7
Role - Financials Functional Analyst
• As a Functional Consultant implemented the following modules: AR, Advance Collections, Credit Management, e-Business Tax, AP, GL, Sub Ledger Accounting, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, i-Expense modules.
• Worked on the Functional mapping of data Conversions & Enhancements for AR, Advance Collections, Credit Management, e-Business Tax, AP, GL, Sub Ledger Accounting, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, i-Expense modules.
• Preparing BR100, MD050, TE40, TE50, CRP execution, User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
• E-Business Tax - Worked on the oracle e-Business Tax setups like setting up the rates, regimes, tax codes, rate to regime flows, setting up e-business tax for sales and use tax as well as VAT Tax.
• Worked with the Invoicing process in Oracle Receivables to import invoices from an external system into Oracle.
• Analysis of Credit Management and Advance Collections for Design, Development, Enhancements & Custom Solution, transitioning from Oracle Advanced collections and Credit Management to FIS GET PAID. This includes Data Conversion Strategy, Solution validations and modifications accordingly
• Worked on the setups of Advance Collections - Manage Collections preferences, aging methods, manage collections, dunning configurations, scoring and strategy, etc.
• Worked on AR Deductions Settlement module including the setups for Implementing Claims like setting up system parameter defaults, setting up Trade Profiles, setting up Supplier Trade Profiles, Implementing Org Stripping on Claims.
• Worked on AR Deductions Settlement module defining the claim types, claim reasons, claim sources, Promotional Payment View, Mapping customer reason codes, setting up claim ownership and assignment, Implementing Claim Rese
• Worked on the setups of Sub Ledger Accounting module - defining the Journal Line Sources, Events, SLA Rules, Account Derivation rules, etc.
• Worked on the e-Business Tax module setups - defining the tax codes, tax rates, exemptions, exceptions, regimes, rate to regime flows, etc.
• Configured Oracle AR - Including the setups of Revenue Recognition process, defining of Accounting and Invoicing rules. Environment: Oracle Apps Release 12.2.5 e-Business suite (AR, AR, Deductions Settlement, AP, i-Expense, Fixed Assets, e-Business Tax, Sub Ledger Accounting, e-Business Tax, Project Costing, Project Billing, Oracle Time and Labor, GL, OM, INV, Shipping and Advance Pricing SQL*Loader, Data Loader, file loader, Toad, Windows NT, HP UNIX.
- Role - Financials Functional Analyst at SPECIAL DATA PROCESSING
- Role - Financials Functional Analyst at Sophos
- WatchGuard at
- Functional team member at Zendesk, SFO
1 year at this Job
AP, e-B.Tax, SLA, PA and P2P)
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Working with Citi Group as an Oracle Financial Functional Analyst on fresh Implementation with responsibility of AP, e-B.Tax and P2P modules. Responsibility:
• Worked on multiple Implementations, Support Projects, including full life cycle implementations.
• Involved in multiple projects such as New Country Implementations, E-Tax Automation, Payment Automation, Account Standardization, Change Request and Production Supports in ASIA, EMEA and LATAM Countries.
• Participate in Project planning, feasibility study, analysis, requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance phases of project deployment phases.
• Citigroup also referred to as Citibank is using Oracle Financials Suite system for expense reporting of various Citi businesses. Citi Operates in more than 80 countries around world. The objective of the project is to onboard all the countries on the oracle financial Suite System, Standardize the processes across all the countries and also Streamline the reporting as a whole.
• During the ERP implementation phase, work with Operations Management team as well as Project Management team around the globe to identify any gaps in processes, regulatory reporting and advise them with solutions that would best fit client's requirements and at the same time improves the overall processes and reporting.
• Responsible for collecting the requirements from country controllers and finance individuals during the requirement gathering phase.
• Review the business requirements gathered in previous step and circle back with the business process owners for further discussions and clarifications if there are any feasibility issues.
• Gather country specific regulatory requirements and design product extensions such as forms, reports and programs.
• In addition to standard reports of Oracle, many countries require Custom reports to be developed for ease of reviewing data, reconciling the data or re-class the data.
• Created BR100, MD50, TC200 & TE40 for AP & e-B.Tax.
• Validate the setups by running several check programs. If any errors found in validation, locate them and correct them and confirm configuration and impact of changes.
• Debian and define the regime to rate flow for tax structure in e-btax.
• Analysis the country specific tax applicable rules and prepare the custom tax rules engine and applied in e-B.tax.
• Define the determine factors and condition for tax rates and recovery rates.
• Document the detailed requirements, layout and parameters required for such reports. Implement the application setups in the appropriate environments.
• Involved in designing the interface between Oracle ERP system and downstream Payment Systems such as CITI DIRECT, Pay-link.
• Work with Country Technology teams to obtain the layout and file transmission detail for target systems.
• When the integrations are ready for the testing, perform the internal testing to validate the functionality, troubleshoot any issues encountered during testing and correct them before releasing the system to the users.
• Involved and provide the testing support in the custom application like eInvocie, P2P-Xpress.
• Test the reports for accuracy and data integrity.
• The Test Scripts are detailed step-by-step process prepared for System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End User Testing.
• Develop the System Test Specifications and create the Data Profiles for the system test. Document various test scenarios in document called TE40, TE60.
• Also Document the negative testing scenarios
• Perform the testing and document the test results.
• Document defects in Service Now (Defect Management Tool) during testing and report them to Development Team for resolution and follow thru the closure.
• Involved in Project Accounting to define Implementation Options, Project Type, Classes and Project Template.
• Also define the Expenditure Categories and Type, budget and budget entry method in project Accounting.
• Help resolving the defects after production deployment.
• Support the day to day activity and resolved issued.
• Ad hoc reporting is typically achieved through building database queries in Structured Query Language (SQL). Responsible for providing the supporting details upon the request of team
• Extract and format the complex or large data details using SQL queries to help controllers, reconciliation team members, business users.
- Oracle Financial Functional Analyst at Citi Group
- Oracle Functional Account Receivable Lead at State Street Bank
- Oracle Financial Functional Analyst at Ascena Retail Group, Inc
- Oracle Financials Functional Support Analyst at Geokinetics
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- - General Ledger and Account Payable
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology - Information Technology
San Francisco CA July' 2017 to Feb' 2019.
Title: SAP Functional Analyst PM/PS
Environment: ECC 6.0 EHP 7; SAP Modules: PM PS FI CO PP MM WM; P6 (Primavera)
• Collaborating with business users, understood the existing SPSI (SAP Project Systems Integration) solution AS IS processes.
• Gathered and documented the requirements for the new LOB (Line of Business) IT in line with existing solution SPSI.
• Configured the new Order Types K570 (Capital) & K580 (Expense) for IT LOB to create PM OAA (Operation Account Assignment) Orders.
• Maintained the Planning plant P010 assignment with the Order type K570 & K580 and default Planning Indicator.
• Configured the Default Settlement rule, Control key PM01, MAT (Maintain Activity Type) codes for both Capital and Expense IT LOB Order types.
• Defined Cost setting to have cost at Operation level and assigned costing parameters KEP (Expense), KCP (Capital) for planned and KEA (Expense), KCA (Capital) for Actual variance calculation for IT Order types.
• Configured new User status profile ZO0002 with required user statuses NCST (No costing) and NCNF (No Confirmation) for IT LOB and assigned with IT Order types.
• Built the validations for IT Orders at Additional data tab not to have incorrect Project Type (Demand Type) assigned at L2 WBS of the Project.
• Designed the architecture of the Transfer Orders (T Order) that are being implemented to OAA Orders to start with IT LOB, these T orders will settle the cost to Non-OAA orders at Operation Level and their count will be based on the Rate case to be distributed.
• Created Task lists Groups and Group counter and Task Lists required for IT Orders.
• Designed and build to allow all Regulatory Category Codes available in the system with F4 help on the Regulatory Category field for an expense PM OAA Order i.e. type K580 at Enhancement tab.
• Designed and build to allow Planning Order Type 0050 to assign with a PM OAA Order of type K580 i.e. IT Expense Oder.
• Configured Project Coding Mask for IT LOB Projects that starts from 'K'.
• Created and Configured Status Profile for the Project as well as WBS Element L1 to L4.
• Maintained Project Types For WBS Elements for K1 - IT Capital and K2 - IT Expense.
• Assigned Milestones Usage Codes for various Milestones for the IT LOB Projects.
• Created all the Project Templates and P6 (Primavera) Templates required for the Large and Small Projects, NPAE, CORE and O&M Projects.
• Performed the Functional Testing, Mass Confirmations for Volume testing for Finance (End of Month Close) and UAT for RPM project.
• Documented all the processes of RPM and helped users to be trained with the same.
• Successfully completed the deployment activity which includes user training, support and getting a deployment signoff.
• Supported Hyper care by resolving tickets and pushing urgent fixes and releases.
- SAP Functional Analyst PM/PS at PG&E - Pacific Gas and Electric
- SAP Plant Maintenance Lead Consultant at Xede IT Solutions Inc
- SAP Plant Maintenance (EAM) Technical Consultant at Promantus Inc
- SAP Techno Functional Lead Consultant at Grain Systems Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Electronics and Communication Engineering