Functional Business Analyst responsible for requirements gathering, workshops, process analysis and documentation activities for As-Is and To-Be processes.
● P2P/S2P Lead for Major SAP Upgrade project.
● P2P/S2P Lead for New Plant Stand-Up in UK including Master Data Creation and Configuration
● Worked functional processes outside of the P2P/S2P Value Stream
- SAP S2P & ERP Functional Business Analyst at Aviall Inc
- SAP Supply Chain Senior Business Analyst at Raytheon Corporation
- SAP-CAMS Consultant at Red River Army Depot
- Master Data Conversion Consultant at Dal-Tile Corporation
8 months at this Job
- BBA - Management
• Worked as Functional/Business Analyst at Department of Veterans Affairs (Veterans Administration) in their new Finance (MBTI) Project implementing iFAMS (Momentum) a CGI Federal ERP Product replacing existing Legacy Finance Applications at VA.
• Participated Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR), Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and provided inputs.
• Participated mapping activities for interfaces between Legacy and iFAMS Modules.
• Prepared/Participated in reviewing Epics/Sub epics/user stories (Test cases) in ICDs.
• Participated in in Technical Impact Assessment (TIA) sessions and provided inputs.
• Participated in evaluation sessions of existing Legacy systems and their impact in future state after Go Live.
• Some of the Legacy systems at FSC analyzed during Analysis are IPPS, FMS, IFCAP, FASPAC, PAID, HR-Smart, AMES, eCMS, CAATS, PCS, Treasury, Concur, BOSS and BVP.
• Veterans Focused Integration Process (VIP) Knowledge artifacts. Dash Boards, Artifacts for decision review meetings.
• Participated in Momentum (iFAMS) Training sessions.
• ANSI X12- EDI schema design, mapping, files review, trouble shooting, coordinating, customization of application based on customer needs.
• Worked closely with the Financials Team, Vista Team and other departments to understand and analyze the financial documentation.
• Analysis on the technical and functional requirements for FHIR (HL7) conversions to X12 files and electronic payments.
• Worked on Analysis of alternatives for several Vista applications like Medical Billing, Community care, prosthetics and Pharmacy.
• Involved in technical discussions to replace Vista with third party vendor application (Health Share/Cerner).
• Discussed with vendor about the Financial and Medical/Clinical functionalities available out of the box with Health Share/Cerner application.
• Attended daily scrum calls and provided status and discussed about the task status, roadblocks and impediments.
• Helped the scrum master and business analysts to create epics and user stories.
• Managing project tasks such as analysis and tracking of tasks, deadlines, risk logs, removing impediments etc.
• Followed Agile Methodology / Scum Process, actively participated sprint planning, sprint retrospective, scrum calls. Prepared Burn down charts, resource utilization, capacity planning.
• Created Epics, User Stories, Tasks and updating technical details using IBM Rational Suite and JIRA.
• Prepared weekly communication and status reports to senior executives on project.
• Prepared Visio Business Process Flow diagrams for business process improvements.
• Document and distribution of status call notes.
• Meeting preparation, facilitation, documentation and follow up.
• Facilitated business meetings and coordinated stake holders with followed up action items.
- Functional/Business Analyst - Health Care and Finance at Department of veterans Affairs - Austin
- Business and System Analyst at Lands' End
- Business and System Analyst/Tech Lead at ASCENA
- Business Analyst - Oracle RMS at IBM Canada
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Chemical Engineering
3. Montgomery County Government- ERP Compensation Workbench Functional Business Analyst (Consultant) Resume
Greenbelt, MD July 2016 - Present
1 year 4 months (as of November 2017) Montgomery County Government- ERP Compensation Workbench Functional Business Analyst (Consultant) Provide Functional Analyst services for Oracle eBusiness Compensation Workbench including support for system post production support and issue resolution, system configurations, enhancements, testing, and supporting new projects. While Compensation Workbench is my primary responsibility, I am also supporting Labor Distribution, Leave Accruals and HCM Payroll. I have worked on various report design and creations in Oracle OBIEE.
• Troubleshooting and analyzing issues and providing options
• Collaborate with business owners to identify future efficiencies in existing processes utilizing system configurations and automation;
• Investigate prioritized issues using a variety of troubleshooting and analysis to investigate production issues, propose options for resolution, document findings and ultimately document and solution the issues in production;
• Create service requests with Oracle and work with developers, DBAs and Oracle for resolution;
• Complete design and configuration for several complex compensation plans, configurations and enhancements resulting from collective bargaining across multiple unions as well as nonunion employees in Oracle Compensation Workbench. Specifically, I have enhanced and/or configured the following for FY17 and FY18: ◦ Performance Pay for Mid and Senior Level Management ◦ General Wage Adjustments ◦ Service Increments ◦ Create new salary steps systemically which expanded 4 existing salary schedules ◦ Updated all Salary Schedules and Point/Step values for FY17 and FY18 changes ◦ Designing a new Compensation Plan for Public Safety managers ◦ Changing program logic for the current Longevity processing for the biweekly process and annual processes for employees across multiple bargaining units
• Support the Application manager in requirement gathering and documentation for various initiatives and business processes enhancements;
• Support the Application manager in executing Compensation testing, migration and post production support for compensation changes
• Responsible for Testing and documentation of test results for the interface enhancements between Oracle and Kronos (Timekeeping System) specifically information from the Projects and Grants Module.
• Responsible for performing all phases of testing and work with the functional and technical staff to resolve issues that arise including new configurations, enhancements,
• Review readme files to assess impacts to the system for any ad hoc patches and the annual RUP (Rollup Patch) and CPU (Critical Patch Update) patches as well as executing various rounds of testing prior to production migrations
• Complete validations and data mining using OBIEE and excel
• Work with BI (Business Intelligence) Developers to create dashboards and reports for core business owners
• Validate any new BI models to be implemented and work with the business owners to develop queries and reports
• Assist in coordination of configuration migrations to test environments and production
• Assist leads in completing patch analysis and testing for compensation workbench, payroll and labor distribution
• Review current configurations and make recommendations for enhancements to provide additional efficiencies;
• Develop desk procedures and documentation for peers as well as business owners
• Creating and maintaining configurations in compensations workbench, work structures (grade rates, points, and pay scale)
• Provide backup support to peers in supporting Payroll and Labor Distribution as needed
• Work with business owners to understand new and changing requirements and subsequent Functional Specification (requirements) documents
- Montgomery County Government- ERP Compensation Workbench Functional Business Analyst (Consultant) at ARRAY
- HR Business Consultant at FUSIONWORKS INC
- Training Coordinator at COLEGIO DE TÉCNICOS Y MECÁNICOS AUTOMOTRIZ(CTMA)
- Assistant to Accounts Payable Manager at HERSHEY'S CARIBE, INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - (MS) - Industrial / Organizational Psychology
- Bachelors of Science - (BS)- Industrial / Organizational Psychology
• Identifying the existing products and new products and setting up Oracle inventory and Purchasing
• Setting up the Vendor list to enable Requisitions and Purchase Orders to be created successfully since they were automating the approvals
• Performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure, features and functionality with the new business design using the "As Is" and "To Be" methodology
• Understanding and documenting the business requirements via Use cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Cross Functional Diagrams using MS Visio.
• Assisted QA Team in designing the Test Cases, and collecting the Test Metrics.
• Analyzed and collected business requirements, identified system interfaces and created the requirements specification document.
• Acted as User Acceptance Testing coordinator and monitored business testing and interfaced with the development team regarding defect status and fixes on daily basis.
• Ensuring that the existing functionality was still working as expected and hence performing Regression testing to ensure smooth running of the existing functionality
• Part of the Accounts Payables team to ensure the Vendor invoices were created and payments were recorded successfully Skills used: Purchasing, Inventory, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Rally, MS Visio, querying SQL, Scrum
- Oracle Functional Business Analyst at Taylormade Adidas Golf
- Oracle Cloud Procurement Implementation Specialist at Taylormade Adidas Golf
- Payment Administrator, AR-AP at Oracle Financial
- Oracle Functional Business Analyst at Oracle SSI
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- MASTER OF COMMUNICATIONS - COMMUNICATIONS
- BACHELOR OF COMMUNICATIONS - COMMUNICATIONS
• Identified and reconciled errors for 1.2M+ financial-based transactions achieving accurate data before processing invoices and sending to the financial system.
• Obtained annual savings of $2M by analyzing vendor and freight invoicing discrepancies for internal and 3rd party vendors for both PO and Non-PO.
• Maintained all reference data including vendor and customer set-up, interface cross reference, contract language, and pricing.
• Consistently completed the ETRM (RightAngle) month-end close process in 2 days resulting in prompt and accurate finical reporting.
• Subject matter expert in the source system of record, RightAngle (ETRM).
• Served as primary point-of-contact for all system and billing inquires, promptly investigating issues and solving concerns.
• Analyzed business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
• Translated stakeholder requirements into different tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
• Evaluated risks related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training resulting in saving the company in excess of $100K annually.
• Contributed to the development and modifications of systems to meet client needs and developing business specifications to support these modifications.
• Collaborated with business and technical personnel to ensure mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Senior Functional Business Analyst at Marathon Petroleum Company LLC
- Fuel Analyst at Delta Airlines, Inc
- Lead Accounting Associate at Delta Airlines, Inc
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- Diploma - Accounting
o In 1997 DSM is sold to GE IT Solutions o In 1999 GE ITS Division is sold to Westcon/Comstor o In Sept 2017 Westcon Group NA is sold to Synnex Responsibilities Data Automation Team SAP Global deployments team Global Support Team Manager Global SAP Change Management o QA end to end testing cycles o QA Regression testing and documentation o QA end to end testing cycles o QA Regression testing and documentation o Creation and execution of detailed deployment plans (QA to Production) o Change Request Management of using SAP ChaRM portal and SAP Solution Manager o Facilitated Request for Change (RFC), Normal and Urgent Changes (NC/UC) through Development, QA testing and production project deployment. o Coordinator between SAP Center of Excellence teams and SAP BASIS JDE Support Team o Supported order processing for Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse and some finance. o Helped business user's setup and run JDE Reports directly within JDE and Ibi Webfocus Accomplishments/Certifications
• Data Storage Marketing (DSM)
• GE IT Solutions
• Westcon Group North America (WGNA)
• Westcon Group Services Intl is formed, NA employees are rehired
• Assisted data automation team with functional analysis for SAP SD/PTP during their development and UAT cycles for EMEA region.
• Functional and business analyst for SQL developers
• Completed 7 migration/implementation cycles from JDE to SAP ECC 6.0
• Remote & Onsite support for all regions during project. Canada, US, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Dubai UAE, Africa/South Africa
• Developed and delivered training curriculums for SAP SD/OTC, PTP Purchasing, MM & WM.
• Trained key business users and stakeholders globally throughout the project.
• Developed and delivered SAP Train the Trainer program for EMEA PTP Purchasing areas
• Maintained configuration setups (non-transportable)
• Supported business users globally using ITIL support ticket system. Including SAP OTC, PTP, WMS, MM, Business Objects, e-commerce and B2B EDI.
• Provided production support and resolution by trouble shooting live transaction order issues.
• Managed SAP North American Application Support Team (AST) for 4 years.
• Supported Development and Design teams through functional analysis, end to end integration testing, UAT testing cycles, documentation and user training.
• Worked with multiple SAP landscapes for Development, QA and Production.
• Data migration analyst. Supported SAP SD/PTP streams during the Synnex Corp. system conversion
• Coordination of monthly end to end SAP releases
• Quarterly SAP Major deployment releases
• Responsible for Integration Testing on changes from QA to Production
• Setup and testing of Configuration tables and processing options
• Provided help desk user support for JDE OneWorld all business streams for North America
• Provided user guidance and support during JDE to SAP migration process for North America
o In 1997 DSM is sold to GE IT Solutions
o In 1999 GE ITS Division is sold to Westcon/Comstor
o In Sept 2017 Westcon Group NA is sold to Synnex
Data Automation Team
SAP Global deployments team
Global Support Team
Manager Global SAP Change Management
o QA end to end testing cycles
o QA Regression testing and documentation
o QA end to end testing cycles
o QA Regression testing and documentation
o Creation and execution of detailed deployment plans (QA to Production)
o Change Request Management of using SAP ChaRM portal and SAP Solution Manager
o Facilitated Request for Change (RFC), Normal and Urgent Changes (NC/UC) through Development, QA testing and production project deployment.
o Coordinator between SAP Center of Excellence teams and SAP BASIS
JDE Support Team
o Supported order processing for Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse and some finance.
o Helped business user's setup and run JDE Reports directly within JDE and Ibi Webfocus
- SAP Functional Business Analyst at Westcon Group Services Intl / WGNA
- Adult Education Trainer Computer Science at St Vrain Valley School District
- Sales, Apple Education Sales Consultant at Micro Computer World
26 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Computer Programming Specialist
Projects: MDM CRM Integration: Working as part of the Business Process Re-engineering team for the US Education Sales Division at Apple. The scope of the project was to support the integration of MDM (Master Data Management) to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) for the Education Sales department. i. Organized the SME meetings with Business and technical team to analyze the requirements based on the CRM functionality i. Review business requirements and functional design with developers, and business SMEs to ensure the data needs and business rules are accurately captured, understood and delivered. ii. Conducted extensive RCA (Root Cause Analysis) to compare the legal hierarchies for HIED and K12 iii. Institutions from multiple source systems to determine the source of truth for business reporting and sales analytics teams. iv. Performed data stewardship to review, analyze and resolve exception in the MDM workflow. v. Worked closely with various source system applications like SAP HCM, SUGARCRM, GCRM and GMACC for integrating the data into MDMHUB. vi. Conducted extensive data analysis on Reference data like D&B (Dun & Bradsheet) data and MDR to identify data quality issues and report them to the technology team. vii. Worked closely with the BPR team to develop a Data Quality framework for MDM to CRM integration. viii. Worked with the BI team to create dashboards for the DQ exceptions in Incorta.
- Functional Business Analyst at Apple
- Business Systems Analyst at Bank of the West
- Lead Data Analyst at MUFG Union Bank
- SR Data Analyst / Business Analyst at PNC Bank, Pittsburg PA
11 months at this Job
- Masters in Engineering Management - Cash America on Online Marketing Strategy
- Functional Business Analyst at Western Refining
26 years, 1 month at this Job
• Address client questions and assist in finding resolution. Recovery work
• Maintain daily communications with client's data team. Leadership
• Provide training in using Plexosoft software. Case Management
• Introduction and familiarization using Jira software. Client Support
• Communicating and training client when upgrades are deployed. Data Entry
• Resolving any discrepancies in client data and verifying it matches all Software Training others in the system of record. Skills/Certifications Haz woper training
- Functional Business Analyst at Emergency Home Repair VI
- Data Entry at Plexos Group, LLC
- at Plexos Group, LLC
- Case Manager at Emergency Home Repair VI
1 year at this Job
- - construction and disaster recovery
- Functional Business Analyst – Financial Aid at San Francisco State University
- Voice Teacher at Music World Philippines
- Admin Assistant/Receptionist at Secret Paradise Resort
- Front Act Singer at Air Supply Concert held
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology Software Development
- Associate in Computer Technology - Multimedia and Web Design
- - Theatre Arts