Over 10 years of IT experience in project management, Business Analysis, system development and Customer support specifically in SAP SD / MM /FI/CO/HR environment. Experienced in leading complex projects and provide guidance to a team of consultants on cross-functional projects and liaise between the business community and Information Services to elicit and analyze business needs. Accenture Functional business analyst Sept 2018 - March 1 2019 Project - CNHI Supported the business by completing functional designs to automate the process of serialized vehicles, Guided and managed the development team, conducted unit testing, integration testing to complete the development and release it into production.
- Functional business analyst at Accenture
- Senior Developer and Support Analyst at Project - Dow Chemical
- SAP configurator at Ball Horticulture
- IEWC - SAP Consultant at SQR Consulting
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Science
Mount Laurel /Remote Enterprise Waterfall to Agile Scrum Transition
Present Scrum Master Product / Senior Functional Business Analyst
• Served as a Professional Services engagement Manager working with Business partners to understand, advocate and resolve complex business and system process issues
• Serve as first point of contact for customer engagement and provides a conduit to other ServiceNow teams as required
• Use consultative skills and understanding of technology to explain how ServiceNow addresses requirements and objectives
• Facilitate kick off's, daily scrum, planning, review and retrospective meetings with team and stakeholders
• Facilitate requirement analysis workshops to translate business requirements to tangible configuration in ServiceNow (Stories)
• Scrum Master for Sprint cycle during deployment
• Conduct project review calls / meetings with customers and stakeholders as needed to provide status reporting for stakeholders
• Identify opportunities for system enhancements engaging Development and UAT teams when needed
• Worked with Customer to understand work orders, requirements and concerns
• Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout testing, training engagement phase
- Scrum Master Product / Senior Functional Business Analyst at TD Bank
- Project Analyst /Business Solution Analyst at TD Bank
- Customer Engagement Manager Product/ Senior Functional Business Analyst at UNION BANK
- Senior Business\ System Analyst at TD Bank
2 years at this Job
- A.A.S - Technical Studies Blue Bell. Pa
- - Business Studies
***Contract Serves as a Functional Business Analyst on Production Support Team. Provides technical support on Customer Care and Billing (CC&B). Serves as liaison between Business Functional team and IT to understand current business processes and how system changes impact the processes. Quality assurance on production defects before deploying to Production. Develops SQL scripts on as needed basis.
- IT Functional Business Analyst IV at Exelon Corporation
- Associate Director at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Test Lead at Sure Power Consulting
- Principal Consultant at Infosys
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Projects: MDM CRM Integration: Working as part of the Business Process Re-engineering team for the US Education Sales Division at Apple where the scope of the project was to support the MDM (Master Data Management) to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) integration for the Education Sales department. 1. Define and implement improvements to business process and ad-hoc projects in the face of ever- changing marketplace and consumers. 2. Conducted extensive RCA (Root Cause Analysis) to compare the legal hierarchies for HIED and K12 institutions from multiple source systems to determine the source of truth for business reporting and sales analytics teams. 3. Worked on review, analysis and resolution of high priority requests from the sales team in Salesforce Service Cloud using the standard view and the console view on a daily basis. 4. Worked closely with various source system applications like SAP HCM, SUGARCRM, GCRM and GMACC for data integration into MDM. 5. Use D&B(Dun & Bradsheet) data for MDM cross reference analysis. 6. Responsible for creating, managing, and delivering of required documents for CRM application. 7. Worked closely with the BPR team to develop a Data Quality framework for MDM to CRM integration. 8. Conducted data analysis on various source systems for MDM to identify and propose changes in existing business rules. 9. Resolved existing data quality issues in MDM and CRM by conducting extensive data analysis to identify the survivor account in MDM and CRM. 10. Worked with the BI team to create dashboards for the DQ exceptions in Incorta.
- Functional Business Analyst at Apple
- Business Systems Analyst at Bank of the West
- BI Analyst at Wells Fargo
- Business Systems Analyst at Bank of the West
5 months at this Job
- Master's in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
- Bachelor's in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
Office of Systems Integration (OSI)'s mission is to procure, manage and deliver technology systems that support the delivery of Health and Human Services to Californians. OSI manages the Procurement, Contract negotiations and Contract management aspects of the acquisition of technology systems and services. After the Procurement phase, OSI oversees the design, development, governance and implementation of IT systems which serve Health and Human Services programs. OSI uses Financial Information System for California (FI$Cal) to perform the Procurement activities. FI$Cal is California's Statewide Accounting, Budget, Cash Management and Procurement IT system. The FI$Cal system is a PeopleSoft (Oracle) and Hyperion product.
• Identified and documented the existing processes as As - Is Business Processes for Procurement and Fiscal activities, Accounts Payable, Enterprise Financial Management Tool and Enterprise Appropriation Budget Tracking Tools.
• Conducted group meetings with OSI identified Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Financial Information System for California (FI$Cal) Super Users from various departments to gain understanding of the existing processes and gathered the requirements using the Requirements Elicitation Techniques.
• Reviewed the current Business Processes followed by the end users and documentation available to gain better understanding of the processes and to provide appropriate recommendations.
• Researched and reviewed the Best Practice Standards and identified, gathered complex data and filtered the relevant data required for the Business Processes.
• Managed the Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Business Process Re-engineering recommendations, complex information/issues independently.
• Documented the issues depicting current state as well as the matters related to the subject for future resolution.
• Developed Desktop Reference Materials to map Client's processes to FI$Cal processes for the end users to ensure better understanding on how to conduct functions within FI$Cal based on the current business processes.
• Performed Fit/Gap Analysis to determine the best approach to the problems identified in the existing business processes and provided reengineering recommendations.
• Developed report inventory and mapping for gap analysis to determine best approach to maintain continuity of access to data and reports.
• Reviewed FI$Cal Business Process documents to identify what functions and support for the Client's needs are available through FI$Cal directly.
• Identified the To - Be Business Processes related to the various modules and conducted meetings to walkthrough the gaps, potential impacts and recommended re-engineering/workarounds.
• Provided the To - Be Business Process documentation depicting solutions to different business processes as needed, suggesting identified workarounds, gap acceptances, revised recommendations for process reengineering.
• Documented plans for each process on how to implement the process changes. The plans included specific tasks, resources required for implementation, process flows, process mappings, Decision trees, Visio diagrams in order to create process improvements.
• Developed roadmap for how the end user will address reporting needs within the upcoming OBIEE implementation.
• Reviewed Contracted Fiscal Services (CFS) agreement documents to understand services they are providing and how they need OSI to be configured.
• Handled Procure-to-Pay business and system processes working with Procurement, Accounting and Budgets Units to achieve their training, system usage goals.
• Provided reporting script inventory to address what PeopleSoft scripts can be developed to automate data extraction.
• Developed feasible processes, multiple processes combined into a single plan as needed for easy workflow.
• Developed high level reference guides for the development of materials to support OSI end users in execution of functions within the FI$Cal system.
• Developed strategies for addressing internal OSI System Integration needs for current and upcoming dependent systems.
• Developed resource plan for OSI to meet functional roles to support FI$Cal functions internally to OSI.
• Developed change plans for implementation of change items to address the change impact, implementation with an appropriate communication plan, change impact documentation.
• Identified few issues that were/ were not completed before the FI$Cal transition to determine if the Client needs them to be completed and provided necessary insights.
• Provided Training to the End Users when required and monitored the progress.
• Executed the Action Plans developed and recommended during the Gap Analysis sessions for the issues faced in the modules within the PeopleSoft system.
• Generated Reports in the FI$Cal system in different functional modules as needed.
• Reviewed various reports used by the end users and provided training to use the PeopleSoft system to generate reports in an efficient manner.
• Updated the Management team with Status Reports and scheduled discussions as needed.
• Collaborated with various system technical support teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Resolved system related errors to ensure the accuracy of the PeopleSoft system and smooth workflow of the processes. Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2, Modules (GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, eProcurement), Workflow, BI Publisher, PS/Query, SQR, Oracle 11g, Microsoft Visio/Office Suite.
- PeopleSoft Functional Business Analyst at Systems Integration - State of CA
- Senior PeopleSoft Financials at Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Senior PeopleSoft Financials Consultant at Alliance Data
- PeopleSoft Financials and SCM Consultant at Inventiv Clinical Solutions
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Project: Telephony System & Vanity Installation
Description: This project will provide the Liberty Mutual Commercial and Personal lines customers an Individual / shared Toll Free Numbers to report the employees disability claims and Leave reports through various products (STD,LTD,FMLA) and the IVR deliverables (ITT,RTW and DCLI) using the IVR system.
• Identify the Notification of sale from the Account Service Managers.
• Analysis on the Products and the deliverables for Personal / Commercial Customers.
• Receiving the Telephony workbook and Data feed to the IVR system
• Designing the Vanity Call flows for the dedicated IVR's and Vanity lines.
• Involved in the ASM's meeting for the Vanity and IVR call flows Approvals
• Work with business users to get the required telephony deliverables on time without and delay
• Have regular stand up's and retrospective meetings as per the schedule.
• Handled a team of two members from onsite
• Done Peer Reviews on the call flows and the workbooks for my team members.
• Coordinated with client and update the status to them
• Involved in sending status reports to test manager and stakeholders
- Functional Business Analyst at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Test Lead at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Test Lead at Vodafone Hutchison Australia
- Test lead at Harleysville Insurance
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
• Point of contact and communication/coordinator
• Documentation of training materials, change requests, BRDs, MOMs, User manuals etc.
• Onsite consultant - Worked with teams across multiple geographic locations, workforces and key stakeholder's groups. Handled projects through various phases from Implementation through Go-live.
• QA Role -Testing (Unit and integrated) and Test case preparations
• Customer Support (resolving issues, take additional functionality or requirement and provide maintenance support to customers and onsite consultants)
• Sap audit presentation and product revamping
• Training new consultants, users and cross functional teams Responsibilities
• Demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills by successfully conducting various JAD sessions, workshops, training sessions and audit presentation
• An efficient team player with great interpersonal skills at all levels with technical teams, management teams, SAP teams and end users.
• Adept at problem solving by being quick and alert to issues, consulting with subject matter experts and project team members to develop potential business and system solutions, identifying business trends, statutory regulations and analyze reports in keeping with product demands
• Provided leadership and support for the offshore team /onsite team
• Assisted in designing work flow diagrams to identify business processes, translate business requirements and translate them into functional specifications as required by users and developers
• Identified, reported and documented bugs and fixes
• Responsibly handled customer support and maintenance activities, prioritized and managed the assigned customer requests
- Functional Business Analyst at Collabera Enterprise Software Solutions
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Marketing & HR
Understand the business process and providing support and troubleshooting problems as necessary. * Worked on requirement gathering, screen design documents, developing the business process documents (BPD's) for inbound process. * Worked with MM Master Data, PR, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt, Invoicing, and stock transfer. * Used the ASAP Methodology to retrieve information and resources, defining the business blueprint phase to help extract pertinent information about business that is necessary for implementation. * Worked on EDI and IDOCS configuration for inbound and outbound delivery processes. * Extensively worked on Master data cleaning issues while data transfer from legacy to new target ERP. * Evaluating reference documents for invoices such as PO Scheduling, delivery notes, sand service entry sheets. * Interacting with customers for business process clarifications and improve the process through PMR (Problem Management & Review) based on RCA (Root Cause Analysis) * Process invoice blocks with confirmation of tolerance limits with purchasing agent, PO Price & date variance. * Material Valuation, account determination (automatic and manual), split valuation, worked extensively on consumption-based planning, invoice verification and MRP including MM customization, enhancement * Developed functional specs for the customized transactions in the process of STO and scheduling agreements. * Material Requirement Planning (Consumption based planning-forecast planning and reorder point planning, MRP Procedures) with FRC & JIT Scheduling * Worked in configuring Order types, delivery types, contracts, transportation, pricing condition, Master data, account determination, billing and payment processing and batch management. * Worked with MTS (Make-to-Stock), MTO (Make-to-Order), Make-to-Order for Configurable Material, Stock Requirement/ MRP Lists, variant configuration, super BOMs, phantom items. * Configured and evaluated the cost centers, mapping with work centers, carried out product costing for different materials including semi-finished, finished, co-products etc
- SAP MM FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST at REBUS GRP
- ANALYST - IMPLEMENTATION & SUPPORT at KABEER CONSULTING
- at SOMERSET COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
- Dental and Administrative Assistant and managed at SOMERSET PEDIATRIC DENTAL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Public Health
• Working with the CCAR team and provide functional analyses to support the delivery of business user requirements.
• Product Manager for Net Interest Income team and Variance Reports Analysis group (QoQ projection variances, CoC projection variances, 9Q PPNR), Resolution Planning.
• Ensuring the development team understands user requirements to the level needed to be dev ready.
• Assist in evaluating road blocks as they arise during development and engage product owners as required.
• Attend daily scrum calls and provide status and raise items that need to be discussed with product owners and manage overall agreed upon functionality.
• Handling multiple BRD's for Spot RWA calculation process includes, counterparty credit risk, general credit risk, credit risk securitization, credit risk mitigation.
- Functional Business Analyst at Deutsche Bank
- Risk Analyst at Bank of New York Mellon
- Business Analyst at Advise Technologies
- Risk and Model Validation Analyst at Bank of New York Mellon
7 months at this Job
- MS - Quantitative Finance
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Configure Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchasing Info Records, Partner schema, pricing procedure and pricing determination schemas.
• Actively involved in the process of requirement gathering, interacting with stakeholders and end users, propose solutions and configure the system to meet up with business needs.
• Analyze Client purchasing practices to optimize processes within SAP, customizing Automatic PO generation, updating Purchasing Info Records from purchasing documents such as PO and Outline Agreements, maintaining Source List requirement at Plant level, and defining Processing Time for PR, PO and GR.
• Design Release strategy for purchasing documents including Release strategy with classifications for external documents and item level release for Purchase requisition as required.
• Configured material Types as per requirements of client and created several Valuation Classes and Account Category References. Linked Material Types to Valuation Classes via ACR
• Customization of Output determination procedure for RFQ, Purchase orders, Outline agreement and invoices.
• Maintained plant parameters for Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) such as MRP groups, MRP controller, MRP types, planning calendar, planning horizon, lot-sizing procedure, and availability check for components. Baker Hughes- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- SAP MM Functional Business Analyst at Loves Travel Stops
- SAP MM Functional Consultant at
- SAP MM Functional Analyst at SNH Corporation Cameroon
2 years at this Job
- Master's in public administration and Non-profit management - Proficient
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance