* Acts in the capacity as a Subject Matter Expert and Senior Functional Business Analyst, with expertise in the SaaS/Cloud iSolvedHCM solution, directly supporting Business partners in requirements gathering and building out of flowcharts and wireframes * Responsible for supporting all Business partners to achieve HR digital transformation for all end-users * Selected as uniquely qualified for industry knowledge and SAP expertise for corporate SAP accreditation Senior Functional Business Analyst ~~~~~.) * Designed, developed, and implemented training for up to 9 other Solutions Consultants as well as the end-users for proficiency and knowledge with the iSolvedHCM and SAP environments, recognized by leadership as instrumental in increasing Business partners knowledge of SAP
- Senior Functional Business Analyst at iSolvedHCM
- Senior Functional Business Analyst at
- Senior Functional Business Analyst at Ceridian
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science
BLACKLICK, OH DECEMBER 2017-PRESENT Provides outcome-focused learning solutions, delivering curated content and digital learning tools / platforms to students in classrooms of 250,000 higher education instructors and 13,000 pre-kindergarten through 12th grade school districts. McGraw Hill earns more than $1 billion in revenue, with system housing more than 1 million ISBN / part numbers across multiple divisions. SENIOR TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST Assist Oracle EBS Application Team in identifying and delivering innovative enterprise technology solutions to meet strategic business needs. Team with business leadership to identify needs, high level requirements, and potential technology solutions; document business benefits and ROI. Ensure technical solutions align with functional and business requirements for use by onshore / offshore development resources to create effective application solutions. Translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements; work with application architects and developers to produce clear and accurate functional and technical specifications documents to define appropriate solutions to diverse problems. Facilitate requirements gathering and support testing of new system changes by working with business counterparts to facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) activities. Engage in project design and delivery, including test execution of existing and new functionality in applications and systems. Work with project managers to define communication plan and manage risks. * Key member of McGraw-Hill Education Global Technology Solutions (GTS) team, accountable for key operations and functions of all critical applications that support McGraw-Hill Education business operations. * Contribute as part of Subscription Project, which involves uploading of customer billing information into Oracle to generate sales orders and invoices. * Work with offshore vendor teams such as TCS and others on requirements documentation, functional design, assembly testing, and UAT of enhancements and upgrades to related applications.
- SENIOR TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST at MCGRAW HILL
- SENIOR CONSULTANT (ORACLE EBS) at NAVIGATOR MANAGEMENT PARTNERS
- at NAVIGATOR MANAGEMENT PARTNERS
- SENIOR MANAGER (ORACLE) at RED ROOF INNS, INC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Information
- Bachelor's - Engineering
Building a robust Stress testing framework and tool for regulatory compliance and firm standard promoting consistent liquidity Risk management across jurisdictions. And also building a Liquidity modelling and measurement framework for recovery and resolution planning (RRP) part of a Global funding in resolution project.
• liaise with business domain experts to understand business processes and reporting requirements as needed by users. Understand the defined business requirements and produce functional specifications for developers.
• Perform data analysis to support validation of business requirements and prototyping of functional solutions.
• Perform As-Is analysis of current architectural designs and define the To-Be target state and update ETL mappings and Documentation in line with the target state.
• Develop test strategies, plans, and test cases in support of each user story and functional requirement.
• Carry out IT Test and work with developers in the resolution of any functional or technical issues identified during test.
• Carry out IT checkouts in the UAT and Prod environments before final deployment of developed solutions.
• Work with SQL queries to query and analyse data from database.
• Understand ETL mappings and system architecture as it affects each user requirement, developing functional requirements that are aligned to the target architecture.
• Clearly capture the functional solution designs and use cases in high quality requirements documents.
• Participate in daily and weekly meeting with users, Subject matter experts, developers and QA team members in an Agile development SDLC while working towards a DevOps platform.
• Work with QA and IT team toward TEST integration. Developed a python script in pursuant of automated Regression testing.
• Work with IT team in Refactoring existing processes. Developing more efficient processes and updating ETL documentation of updates.
• Make appropriate and timely decisions based on the information available, prioritizing requirements development while managing ETAs.
- Functional Business Analyst at Credit Suisse
- Business Analyst/Data Analyst at First Republic Bank
- Financial/Business Analyst at Fidelity Bank Plc
- Junior Analyst at Enterprise Bank
7 months at this Job
- MS - Analytics
- MS - Mathematical & Computational Finance
- Higher National Diploma in Statistics - Statistics
Project 1: The project involves implementation New Inventory Operating Unit setup for Crop Protection and Polymer Division in Oracle Applications.
• As per the business needs understand the required setups and accordingly design the solution architect.
• Master Data verification with business and Finance Team Activity.
• Locations, Inventory, Order Type, Tax, Document Sequence, Inventory Org, Shipping Parameters setups and configuration done as per the Business requirement.
• Bulk Customer Site Creation for new operating units using oracle standard API.
• Pre-Production Setup Activity implement and demonstration to business users for Approval.
• CRP and UAT testing Activity with end users for O2c Business function.
• Business required MIS report development and delivery. Project 2: Custom Oracle Form and Workflow Application for Customer Credit Limit maker checker Functionality Responsibilities:
• Involved in solution design and migration of Customer Credit Limit Workflow Approval Custom Oracle Form which is not supported by Oracle EBS architecture.
- Oracle Functional Business Analyst at ATUL Infotech
- Oracle Applications Developer at ATUL Infotech
- Oracle Apps Developer at ATUL Infotech
- Oracle Developer at Credence Analytics Pvt Ltd
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Computer Science and Application - Computer Science and Application
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Application - Computer Science and Application
• Conduct testing of Commonwealth of Virginia PeopleSoft Financial and HCM payroll system to replace current statewide payroll system
• Execute written and unwritten test scripts while verifying expected results to actual results
• Conduct analysis of data to identify errors and prepare System Investigation Reports (SIRs)
• Document results and work with Module Leads to resolve system issues Analyst (5 months)
• Member of the Change Leadership Team
• Assist in the creation of the agency wide Brand Standards, which includes guidelines for document settings (Microsoft Office), use of logos and colors, text formatting, and common mistakes
• Responsible for creating and updating Excel database (vlookup formulas) for Commonwealth of Virginia agency project contacts
• Assisted with the organization implementation of a multiphase office remodel
- Functional Business Analyst at Commonwealth of Virginia PeopleSoft Financial and HCM
- Landscaper at Outdoor Innovations Landscaping
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Finance
Worked on the Claims Loss Reporting application which enables policyholders to submit
auto accidents online. Added new enhancements and features to the UI which increased the customer traffic by 10%.
• Facilitated Agile Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Daily Stand-ups, Backlog Grooming, stakeholder demos, story estimation, scrum of scrum meetings etc.) to create a high performance agile team.
● Provided weekly executive status presentations, and reports to leadership detailing Key Accomplishments, Upcoming Key Activities, Risk/Actions/Issues/Watch Items.
● Maximized productivity by removing impediments and protected team members from interruptions
● Encouraged and implemented process improvements which resulted in more team-building opportunities.
● Gathered project requirements and wrote detailed stories and acceptance criteria. Business Continuity Coordinator III
● Created solid relationship with application owner and manager of each application owned by claims to create 109 Technical Recovery Plans. This process ensured that each application is accounted for and recovery strategies are put in place about application dependencies, technical checkout, functional checkout etc.
● For the Annual Business continuity review and Technical Recovery Plans, created a series of job aides, spreadsheet, and procedures documents highlighting step by step instructions for each activity Plan owners will follow to complete the annual compliance period on time for review by AVP (Business continuity) and Management (Technical Recovery).
● Implemented the Auto Dialer Tool successfully to conduct the CCCS Department Call Tree Exercises. The dialer was engineered to make 834 calls in 6 minutes to 515 people (analysts, managers, directors and AVP).
● Served as the company advocate at the Business Continuity Insights Conference 2017 and conducted a knowledge sharing session with over 150 employees. IT Analyst II
● Created, maintained, and distributed 80+ Skill Training Plans by working closely with SMEs.
● Trained 115+ new on-boards on IT Projects, Agile Process, and Agile Tools, including Developers, QA's, Architects, Managers, and Directors. Critical effort as the company transitioned towards Agile and expanded the Atlanta hub.
● Worked through organizational change, developing, and implementing creative solutions.
- Functional Business Analyst/Scrum Master at State Farm
- Business Analyst Intern at Fiserv
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
Reports Now Admin. JDE 8.12 to Oracle Cloud upgrade. RFSmart post go-live support and hopeless bug fixes. Help Desk level 3 support. Processes Improvement
- JDE Techno-Functional Business Analyst at MONROVIA PLANTS
- JDE Techno-Functional Business Analyst at KITTRICH
- Sr. Business Analyst at BAXALTA
- Business Development and Marketing Consultant at Aristata Real Estate, Fire Island Grill
1 year at this Job
- Master's of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Securitization September 2017 - October 2018
• Document business requirements to create user stories for GMD Securitization in-house general ledger adoption project
• Create test cases against the user stories to support application development and garner user signoff
• Work closely with commercial-paper trading team, technology teams, and operations groups to manage key deliverables and provide milestone updates during weekly project meetings for User Acceptance Testing
• Utilized D&T CPS application for booking commercial-paper trades and generating client invoices, ACBS lending application for booking loans as assets, and Oracle for managing general ledger entries and balances for the Securitization business
• Completed ad-hoc requests as needed, including, but not limited to, quantitative analysis, data consolidation, gap analysis, driving a specific part of the project from start to finish, and providing feedback and recommendations for changes
• Acted as the primary liaison between the business stakeholders and technology teams for planning, coordinating, testing, and providing sign-off for project deliverables
• Solid experience with eliciting feedback from business stakeholders to prepare and maintain project deliverables, including reporting and tracking statuses in an Agile, Scrum, and SDLC model environment
• Ability to comprehend and decompose complex business requirements into technology implementable requirements and solutions as well as confirm data quality and investigate stakeholder questions
- Functional Business Analyst at Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
- Senior Project Analyst at KPMG, LLP
- Business Analyst - Project Management Office at Barclays Investment Bank
- Senior Fund Accountant at Bank of New York Mellon
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Functioned as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the development of both cross benefit and defined benefit client requirements, as well as processing guides for clients including Southern California Edison, Raytheon, Verizon, Triumph, Federal-Mogul, Baxter and Michelin. Specific accomplishments include:
• Develop cross benefit and defined benefit process flow documentation based upon the Statement of Work
• Manage client expectations regarding functional documentation
• Create report specifications to meet client and internal needs
• Facilitate client and internal meetings to discuss existing client processing versus Conduent standard
• Assist in development of Knowledge Management documentation for call center staff
• Draft standard operating procedures for benefit administration staff
• Facilitate updates for all requirements documentation for plan provisions
• Share in-depth client understanding to identify ways the clients can be better served
• Serve as the primary resource to the client, client team and supporting services in translating functional requirements
• Draft communications which correlate to the defined functional requirements
• Assist in testing to support technical infrastructure - employee communications and tools (interactive voice response, web, account inquiry screens, pension calculations, etc.)
• Provide on-site support to call center staff
- Senior Functional Business Analyst at Conduent/Xerox/ACS
- Senior QDRO Specialist at Hewlett Packard (HP)/Affiliated Computer Systems (ACS)
- Senior Change Manager at Hewlett Packard (HP)/Affiliated Computer Systems (ACS)
- at Hewlett Packard (HP)/Affiliated Computer Systems (ACS)
8 years at this Job
- - Communication Delivery Group
Multi-functional Business Analyst with business intelligence, data analysis, and database management job functions. Accountable for data driven BI and BA solutions from initial requirements gathering to data migration, data integration, data analysis, and data presentation in Agile/SCRUM environment. · Write intermediate/advanced SQL queries for all ad-hoc and ongoing reporting. Analyze underlying data sets to ensure data integrity. Extract useful insights to support existing operations and procedure improvements. · Create stored procedures and SSRS reports that analyze historical business data. · Develop KPI dashboards to track performance of various department metrics. · Conduct research and lead Proof of Concept (POC) projects for the procurement of data visualization software and managed file transfer software applications; Help to define software requirements/test criteria; Test, evaluate, and help implement new software, workflows, and IAM configurations. · Gather requirements for various application programming, performance measurement, process improvement, operations, and security compliance initiatives. · Perform data manipulations, computations, visualizations, and other quantitative analytics in Excel for legal and executive insights. · Assist with ETL of raw data to resolve data collection/preprocessing or decryption issues, ensure invalid data is removed or corrected, resolve transfer automation issues for file staging, and load files in to production relational database in an accurate and timely fashion · Help debug system stored procedures for operations processing; Identify and request code changes needed; Test changes. · Performance monitoring and ongoing optimization of reports, stored procedures, dashboards, SFTP processes, and scripted batch processes. · Automate and administer back end batch computing jobs and file level encryptions to comply with privacy and security mandates (HIPAA, PCI DSS).
- Business Analyst at Producer-Writers Guild of America Pension Plan and Writers' Guild-Industry Health Fund
- Registered Client Service Associate at One Capital Management
- Financial Advisor Associate at Trilogy Financial Services Inc.
- Technical Associate at University of California, Irvine Computer Store
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Economics
- None - Biological and Chemical Sciences, Additional year of study