Role ORACLE APPS FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
Modules Oracle Financials (AP, AR ,GL, PO, FA)
Canon Inc. is a Japanese multinational corporation specializing in the manufacture of imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers and medical equipment. I was working as a functional consultant in the Business Process Reengineering group.
• Involved in requirement gathering sessions with the clients to discuss on the needs and to determine the feasibility in the system
• Worked on understanding a new system AGILE POINT which was used to integrate to Oracle Applications.
• Involved in functional support of the Oracle Financial Modules implemented for Canon.
• Involved in technical discussions with the team to decide if custom solutioning is required Work Highlights: Involved in extensive requirement gathering sessions with the client to understand their requirements for integrating a new system Agile Point with Oracle Financials. Worked on creating requirement documents to be sent to the technical team for development including technical details as much as possible. Worked on supporting Oracle Applications 11i Implementation of the Financial module Environment: Oracle applications R11i Support (AP, AR, GL, PO), Agile Point integration to Oracle 11i.
- ORACLE APPS FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT at Tech Pundits USA
- ORACLE APPS TECHNO FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT at Vigilant Technologies USA
- Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant at Accenture India
- mentor to the junior members of the team overlooking their assignments at Accenture India
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - Computer Science
Environment ECC 6.0
Role SAP SD Functional Consultant Responsibilities:
• Interacting with Business users for gathering requirements and Study the existing system process
• Design order to Invoice process for the new Mobile App in SAP SD Areas
• Mapped Order Processing, Promo and referral discounts for end user's scenario's.
• Mapped and configured Creation of new Account group to meet client requirement.
• Configured Sales Deal and worked on pricing Procedure.
• Designed developed custom interface in SAP SD to support for mobile Application
• Prepared Function Specs for order create, simulation credit card & other interfaces.
• Worked on various order simulation and creation interfaces.
• Developed new Interfaces to interact with New CYNCH Mobile Application.
• Performed unit and integration testing in OTC Areas.
- SAP SD Functional Consultant at Techpillars Inc
- SAP SD/MM Consultant at Akzonobel (IL) USA
- Senior Consultant-Commercial (OTC/MM) at Infosys Limited
- Team Lead for Front Office at Open Text Extended ECM for SAP Solutions
5 months at this Job
- B.Tech - C.S.E
client , Los Angeles CA
• Delevelped Delmia ( MES interface ) to Oracle EBS R12 WIP/Item/BOMS/Labor data. ◦ Interfaces includes WIP Order Create ◦ Plan Upload( Routings sync one way delmia to WIP) ◦ WIP Order Update ◦ Order Close ◦ WIP Operation/Mater Update ◦ Labor to OTL ◦ Developed webservices using delmia built-in tech stack. Nov-2012 to Dec-2013: A utility client in Midwest, Production support of P2P, OTL support.
• Developed Inventory reconciliation reports due new inventory org are added as part of acquisition of an entity.
• Assisted in resolving iSupplier Port issues supplier; Build a report to rank supplier based on just sourcing rules along with Allte's business rules not defined as part of sourcing rules.
• Project Accounting custom work to build a new interface to sending adjustment entries otl to project due payroll calculated( project and task) are not accurate. Leading Air traffic Control Systems equipment manufacturer, NY July-2012 -Nov-2012
• Oracle Applications version: R12
• Applications modules: Inventory and WIP ( MSCA)
• Work Performed: ◦ Functional Consultant to implement Barcode solutions for the following Inventory/material transactions: * PO Receipt * Int Ship * Item Receipts * Receipts > All * Inspect > Receipt * Deliver * RMA * Int Req * Alias Receipt * MO Issue * MO Sub Transfer * Serial Sub Transfer * Cycle Count * Pick Confirm ◦ Responsible to design loftware solution including color label filter rules. ◦ Configure system for the business requirements of Central Store room inventory related set-ups and WIP/Production transactions.
- Functional Consultant at Large Manufacturing
- SR resolution at SherwinWilliams, IBM
- liaison, facilitator, and solution designer to find closure to all at ECSS Air force
- at Georgia Power
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor in Science
As Senior Lead Functional Consultant, part of security enhancement project (SIERRA) enabling high standard security and transforming custom and third party applications to EBS modules based on current industry standards with minimized customization. Configuring Oracle E-Business R12 Order to Cash and Procure to Pay Modules including Oracle Payments (iPayment), Chase Orbital, OM, INV, Shipping, Advanced Pricing, Advanced Collections, AR, Oracle Customer/Product Hub, Cash Management, Credit Management, GL, PO, AP, FA, iReceivables, iProcurement, iSupplier, BPA and Approval Management Engine (AME) for Global Business. Analyze the environment and mapping with PCI Compliance requirements and suggested various solutions to minimize compliance overhead on Multi-Currency/Multi-Language environment. Working with architects & security advisors to enable EBS applications and Customer facing self-service modules in secured DMZ & Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment.
• Enabling Electronic Check/Credit Card payment processing using Third Party Payment Processors. Working with Chase Paymentech Orbital and understanding new compliance requirements to integrate with iPayment (Oracle Payments) electronic payment instruments (Credit Card, Debit Card, eCheck, ACH) with functional and technical details.
• Conducting Design Meetings and Conference Room Pilots (CRP) with various business owners to capture requirements, FIT/GAP analysis, Design/Develop/Execute with business owners and get signed off.
• Design/Develop/Implement/Configure Oracle Order to Cash Modules: iReceivables, Payments, INV, OM, AR, Oracle Customer and Product Hub, Advanced Collections, Cash Management and Procure to Pay Modules: PO, AP, iProcurement with Catalog Punch outs, iSupplier to enable Global best business practices.
• Configuring Oracle Approval Management Engine (AME) for iReceivables User Registration.
• Designing overall Bill Presentment portal using Oracle iReceivables & BPA integrating with Oracle Financial Modules.
• Working with Security team to obtain various security advisements to enable Applications to external customers and third party systems.
• Developing various test scripts and executed by implementation team members and business owners captured defects and resolutions
• Defining multiple integration processes using SOA/MuleSoft architecture, Sterling & XML/BI Publisher, Oracle EBS Modules and external applications for SAP Ariba and Oracle Payments Integration
• Designed various extensions for Oracle iReceivables, Payments, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, BPA and other modules to integrate custom business processes for Order-to-Cash.
- Sr. Lead Functional Consultant at Equifax/PWC
- Sr. Lead Functional Consultant at SketchUp
- Sr. Lead Functional Consultant at Sherwin-Williams Corporation
- Sr. Lead Functional Consultant at Vitamix Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Masters in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science
• Extensively worked in the Application upgrade, development and Customization of PeopleSoft HCM, Benefits, Self Service modules, NA Payroll, TAM, Candidate Gateway, NA Payroll, Profile Management. This involved program design, development, planning, Unit & Integration testing.
• Participated in the upgrade fit gap analysis for 9.2 and retrofit PeopleCode and SQRs. Designing Employee and Manager Self-service Licensure Fluid pages, configuring Guided SS Navigation, Adding new Items to work center, Functional Validation, creating data conversion validation scripts of the licensure/QSA module.
• Design and development, Unit and Integration Testing of various interfaces and reports in Payroll, Training, Benefits as part of the Chart of Accounts Restructure for 9.2 Upgrade.
• Created Tiles, work center for AP and GL users,
• Unit and Parallel testing of bolt-on NA Payroll module for wage and fringe benefit determinations, ongoing and biweekly, quarterly retro programs to run during pre-payroll. Created configuration pages, components, records, fields and portal. Creating PS Queries for functional Users to Pivot Grids.
• Aetna ongoing and Annual enrolment interface with the suffixes and accounts per the new COA structure and file layout 2017. Retrofitted SQRs and PeopleCode and code to align with Chart of Account elements changes such as Department ID, as well as additional chart fields. Created the security configurations and portal setup.
• Automation of the PeopleSoft Licensure process. Created drill down and connected Queries. Creation of CLIA CAP report and license expiration reports. Creation and automation of the Licensure expiration XML report using Application engine.
• Development of Fluid pages in self-service and manager self-service for user profile for continuing education in Profile Management.
• Created ad hoc Reports for the benefits business users. Aetna 1000 file for the changes after the open enrolment. Modified PLOA interface to CIGNA, EEO interface FY 2013 establishments.
• Creating CI to upload the acquisition data. Modifications to the Fidelity Interface Application Engine.
• Support for Customizations to the Horizon BCBS interface for the Annual Enrolment file.
• Modification to the view pay check in employee self-service by building the SQL views in Oracle. Archiving
• Work force central Break Fix for New Hires. Creation of BI publisher reports for Licensure project and Audits. Modification of service manager view to retrieve employee and non-EE information from PeopleSoft.
• Responsible for the design, development and implementation of complex initiatives like SCA, Onboarding and the post go live support. Technologies: PeopleTools 8.55, 8.52, PeopleSoft FSCM HCM 9.2, 9.1, Oracle 11g, SQL, UNIX, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Packages, AWE, Application Engine, Component Interface, Data Mover, Process Scheduler, SQR, BI Publisher, HR, Workforce Monitoring, Admin Workforce, ePerformance, Candidate Gateway, GL, AP, Talent Acquisition Management, Benefits, NA Payroll, Employee and Manager Self Service. SCA PeopleSoft Techno-functional Consultant
• Worked on Retrofits and development of Peoplesoft FSCM 9.2 Application from 9.0 8.53 PUM 5 to 9.2 8.55.14 PUM 19.
• Create, configured and testing of Journal Workflow using AWE in 9.2 Approval Rules sets in 9.0.
• Creation of ADS project for migration using Data Migration workbench.
• Retrofitted Peoplesoft Objects, SQRs, Unix scripts for 9.2.
• Created Tiles and Navigation Collection, WorkCenter and Updating security Objects. Technologies: PeopleTools 8.56.02, 8.49.14, PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2, Oracle 12c, SQL, UNIX, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Packages, AWE, Application Engine, Component Interface, Data Mover, Process Scheduler, SQR, BI Publisher, GL, AP, AM, Real Estate. IIE PUM Upgrade
• Worked on HCM PUM Upgrade 26 Retrofits, development and Customization of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 from.
• Retrofit Fluid Pages for MSS/ESS, PeopleCode, SQL Objects, CusBranding Objects and PeopleSoft Objects Technologies: PeopleTools 8.56.07, 8.55.17, PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, Oracle 11g, SQL, UNIX, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Packages, AWE, Application Engine, Component Interface, Process Scheduler, HR, Admin Workforce, ePerformance, Benefits, NA Payroll, Employee and Manager Self Service. Safeway PeopleSoft Techno-functional Consultant
• Worked on Retrofits and development of Peoplesoft HCM 9.2 Application from 9.2 8.53 PUM 5 to 9.2 8.55.14 PUM 19.
• Created Fluid Pages for ESS/MSS and customisation of delivered Fluid pages in ESS/MSS.
• Customised Personal Details ESS Fluid components, added Tiles for internal and external Objects.
• Created Navigational Collections, security for Fluid Objects and Pivot Grid Scripts, tuned the Delivered ESS Pivot Grid reports.
• RICE object Analysis and Retrofit Objects based on the Compare Reports.
• Branding changes per the Legal Guidelines.
• Created work centre for CSC, HR and corporate Payroll Users. Create and data Migrate migration workbench projects.
• Deploy/Undeploy objects for search framework for Company Directory.
• Created Upgrade Configuration guide for Go-Live and post upgrade activities. Technologies: PeopleTools 8.55.14, 8.53, PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, Oracle 11g, SQL, UNIX, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Packages, Application Engine, ADS, Process Scheduler, SQR, BI Publisher, HR, Admin Workforce, Management, NA Payroll, Employee and Manager Self Service. World Bank, DC PeopleSoft Techno-functional Consultant
• Requirements Analysis, design development of the Exit Benefits Calculator.
• Created Records, Pages, Components, stored procedures, DMS Scripts, App packages, PS Queries, BI publisher templates to create the Benefits Estimator in ESS and MSS and Admin view.
• Modified Stored procedures for Benefits interface. Technologies: PeopleTools 8.52, PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, Oracle 11g, SQL, UNIX, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Packages, AWE, Application Engine, Component Interface, Process Scheduler, PL/SQL, BI Publisher, HR, Admin Workforce, Base Benefits, Employee and Manager Self Service. Quest Diagnostics, NJ PeopleSoft Techno-functional Consultant
• Modifications to the Third-party job assessment recruitment asynchronous service.
• Analysis and design of the interface between Talent Acquisition management and Workforce Administration, automating Manage Hires Integration Broker Message.
• Creation of the XML file using XML Docs and AE and publishing using Integration broker for the Career builder job postings. Created a service for the FSCM stock broker to send the changes in the Job data.
• Trouble shooting Issues in Integration broker queue for third party and internal web services.
• Creation of Interfaces to Cornerstone, UHC, Ping-one Identity, Lovelace, Talentwise, Fidelity, BCBCKS, Skill-Soft, Kaiser and Willis Towers Watson.
• Licensure for custom profile for the lab users. Modifications to the attachments in the lab profiles using the Profile management setup. Creation of Licensure Super user reports using BI Publisher.
• Design and development of Delegation functionality for lab users leveraging PeopleSoft Tools application workflow engine frame work.
• Troubleshooting and debugging issues with recruiting, profile management, ESS/MSS issues in AWE.
• Creation of on boarding interface to TalentWise for offer components and User creation in 9.1 FTP scripts to send the files to third party vendor talent wise to generate offer letters. Technologies: PeopleTools 8.52, PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, Oracle 11g, SQL, UNIX, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Packages, AWE, Application Engine, Component Interface, Data Mover, Process Scheduler, SQR, BI Publisher, HR, Workforce Monitoring, Admin Workforce, ePerformance, Candidate Gateway, GL, AP, Talent Acquisition Management, Benefits, NA Payroll, Employee and Manager Self Service. UPS, NJ PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant
• PeopleTools Upgrade and Customization of the PeopleSoft HR, Admin Workforce modules.
• Responsible for the PeopleCode modifications and iScript in the new applicant process.
• Created Components, pages, Menus, writing new/modifying PeopleCode for HRSC tool.
• Created RTF templates using BI publisher template builder and Adobe Acrobat for the reports. Technologies: PeopleTools 8.52, PeopleSoft HCM 9.0, CRM 9.1 DB2, Oracle 11g, SQL, UNIX, Application Designer, Application Packages, Application Engine, Component Interface, PeopleCode, Process Scheduler, SQR, XML Publisher, HR, Admin Workforce, Employee and Manager Self Service. Quest Diagnostics, NJ PeopleSoft HRMS Techno-functional Consultant
• Retrofit SQRs for the upgrade and issue debugging and fixing post upgrade issues.
• Performance tuning of the view the in-job openings component in TAM.
• Customisation of the HIPAA survey in Self-service. BYOD Interface Automation.
• Created an SQR to update Deduction balances for W2 Box 12DD.
• Modified the SQC for the compensation SQRs for the upgrade.
• Creation of the functionality for the dynamic enabling/disabling of the save search functionality for internal and external applicants in candidate gateway module. Modifications of the People code and pages as part of the Search save functionality.
• Modified PeopleCode in the recruiting application post Upgrade.
• Creation of the views for the performance management approvals for the changes in AWE. Technologies: PeopleTools 8.52, PeopleSoft HCM 8.9, 9.1, Oracle 11g, SQL, UNIX, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, Data Mover, Process Scheduler, SQR, BI Publisher, HR, Workforce Monitoring, Admin Workforce, ePerformance, Candidate Gateway, Talent Acquisition Management, resume Mirror, Benefits, NA Payroll, Employee and Manager Self Service. UPS, NJ PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant
• Extensively involved in the Customization of the PeopleSoft HR, Admin Workforce, Self Service modules, and Helpdesk modules.
• Created new Application Engine programs and Interfaces using Integration broker for Internal Apps and PeopleSoft environments.
• Responsible for the code modifications and configurations for PeopleTools Upgrade to 8.52.
• Developed AE and SQR batch process to data to internal systems and external vendors on nightly basis to produce user defined reports, scheduled the SQR using iscript.
• Design, Development and testing of the Bolt-on modules on PeopleSoft HRMS 9.0, Implementation of a consolidated HR Service Centre (HRSC), Integrating PeopleSoft CRM Services for Helpdesk operations.
• Creation of Component Interface based web service Integration of CRM and HCM where in a case is created in CRM from HCM using Soap to invoke WSDL's whenever an employee submits the MVDC in PeopleSoft.
• Customised the existing pages and developed new pages based on the requirement in employee self-service and created the integration setup for CRM and internal application.
• Created the links in CRM for the HR components so that the HRSC agent can access the pages in HR Database. Scheduled batch processes using App Engine, Shell scripts and SQR etc.
• Created RTF templates using BI publisher template builder and Adobe Acrobat.
• Created custom Role user functionality to permit corporate administrators dynamically for granting access to business users/process administrators to PeopleSoft bolt-on application components.
• Developed XMLP reports and created a FTP batch to zip the generated files using PeopleCode and java in application package. Technologies: PeopleTools 8.52, PeopleSoft HCM 9.0, CRM 9.1, Oracle 11g, SQL, UNIX, Application Designer, Application Packages, Application Engine, Component Interface, PeopleCode, Process Scheduler, SQR, XML Publisher, HR, Integration broker, Admin Workforce, Help Desk, Employee and Manager Self Service. Michelin, SC PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant and Upgrade specialist
• Extensively involved in the Application and Tools Upgrade and Customization of the PeopleSoft HR, Payroll, Benefits, TGA, Self Service modules and TAM from v8.9 to 9.1.
• Participated in the fit-gap analysis, developed Functional and Technical specifications with Test cases, Test plans and Test Scenarios for Upgrade.
• Responsible for the analysis of the customisations to upgrade, created the Keep Drop Analysis of Track Global Assignments for 8.9 to 9.1.
• Performed Vanilla Comparison test between our demo database and our copy of production to identify customizations and analyze the reports.
• Retrofitted their old database customizations into the newer database.
• Prepared the Keep drop analysis for Talent Acquisition module for PeopleSoft Upgrade to 9.1
• Testing of the Retrofitted SQRs and PeopleCode changes for PeopleSoft upgrade to 9.1.
• Defined Data Conversion rules, developed Data Mapping documents and written Conversion programs to convert the Employee's data from legacy systems into PeopleSoft system.
• Responsible for Migration of objects from Development to test regions and administering the development Unix box which hosted web servers, application servers, process scheduler.
• Created interfaces, fields, records and setup pages for the NA Payroll for Salary Averaging.
• Retrofitted the SQRs as part of the Taxupdates-10E.
• Worked on the translations online pages for eComp+ tool, this is a custom tool used for Budgeting.
• Created and modified work flow with translations for global Rollout.
• Wrote DMS scripts Developed scripts to import and export data between environments using DataMover and for migration of Text catalog in France and Brazil Sites.
• Convert crystals to BI publisher
• Created Loaders for loading the contract data, personal data using Unix shell scripts.
• Created eDiscovery process, which takes snapshot of the PeopleSoft data for an employee, this involved creating an Application Engine using metadata to fetch information pertaining to an employee and associated organizational information from different PeopleSoft tables, to cater to the legal requirements.
• Created security views, permission list, roles and attached the role to the Users, for security requirements - eDiscovery a custom tool for snapshot of an employee this is to cater to the legal requirements.
• Provided technical application support to business, quality assurance and end-user support teams. Technologies: PeopleTools 8.49, 8.50, PeopleSoft HCM 8.9, 9.1, Oracle 10g, SQL, UNIX, Application Designer, Application Packages, Application Engine, Component Interface, PeopleCode, Process Scheduler, Data Mover, SQR, XML Publisher, HR, Admin Workforce, Manage Benefits, Recruit Workforce, TGA, NA Payroll, Employee and Manager Self Service.
- PeopleSoft Techno-functional Consultant at First Tek, Inc
- PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant at First Tek, Inc
- PeopleSoft HRMS Techno-functional Consultant at Verizon Data
- PeopleSoft HRMS Techno-functional Consultant at Covansys
9 years, 1 month at this Job
at egabi solutions (Egypt). http://www.egabi.com - Participated in Mobily Corporate Reporting (Leading telecom operator in KSA) - BI Financial Application Enablement and Warehouse and BI project implementation (end to end) (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g, Oracle Financial Applications version 126.96.36.199, and Oracle Data Integrator 11g) as a Functional Analyst, Team Leader, and Technical Consultant. The objective of the project is to create BI repository on which all corporate reports required from the Budgeting and Financial Reporting department can be created to provide insight to middle-to-top management in terms of the profitability analysis of Mobily related subsidiaries (including Etihad Etisalat). The project has two phases; phase 1 is successfully implemented and it includes BI Financial Application enablement (set of pre-built analytical reports on the top of the bre-built BI repository) and the creation of customized financial reports on the top of the customized staging data warehouse created using Oracle Data Integrator 11g. - Participated in Vodafone (Leading telecom operator in Egypt) - Hyperion Budgeting and Planning project implementation (end to end) (Hyperion Planning System 11). Participated as a functional analyst and technical/functional consultant. I was involved in the business requirements definition phase, managed solution design documents, gap analysis. At the time of writing this document, I am participating in the build/configuration phase developing planning forms and calculation scripts. - Participated in Diamond Trust Bank (Kenya) - Hyperion Budgeting and Planning project implementation (Hyperion Planning System 11). The objective of this project was to reduce the planning cycle timeline and to automate the budgeting process by defining a workflow in which all planners should dial in their assumptions all in his concerned areas and consolidate different entities' figures in full P&L and Balance Sheet reports that can be displayed in multiple currencies. Took part of managing solution design documents, developed forms and calculation scripts - Participated in Saudi Post (KSA) - Warehouse and BI project implementation (end to end) (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 10g and Oracle Data Integrator 10g) as a Functional Analyst, Technical Consultant. - Participated in Al-Rajhi Bank (KSA) - Strategic Reporting project (end to end implementation) (OBIEE 10g). Developed data mart from data provided by OFSA (Oracle Financial Services Application) Profitability Analysis module and created dashboards and strategic reports such as P&L, Balance Sheet reports. - - Involved in Siebel CRM (Public Sector) demonstrations, created proof of concept for Loan Origination business process using Siebel FSI, responded to RFPs related to Siebel Public Sector.
- Senior Functional Consultant at egabi Solutions
- Senior Software Developer in GCSSD - Egypt http at GCSSD
- Technical Support Engineer at Asset Technology Group
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor - computer sciences
Project Description: Implemented all financial incentives and projects. This includes defining processes, Implementation of all financial modules and enhancement for the same. Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrade from R 11.5 to R 12.2. Responsibilities: ✓ Worked as a Functional consultant for the implementation of Oracle Project Accounting (Costing & Billing) and integrated with other Oracle Applications such as Account Payables, Fixed Assets, Purchasing Order and Sub Ledger Accounting. ✓ Prepared and implemented project plans, held status update meetings with stakeholders. Proficient with Procure to Pay (P2P) cycle, covering modules Order Management (OM), Payables (AP), Purchasing (PO), iProcurement, iSupplier (ASN, ASBN), Cash Mgt. and GL. ✓ Managed internal project for Oracle e-business suite enhancements and interfaces of Oracle EBS with other systems for distribution centers, EDI, point of sales system. ✓ Supervised functional and technical resources, held weekly status meetings with project resources to ensure project is on track and critical issues are being resolved in a timely manner. ✓ Strong expertise in Oracle Financials. ✓ Integration of Sun's financial systems into Oracle's Global Single Instance. ✓ Giving the month end support for all financial modules for 3 operating units and worked on shifts to address all operating unit issues and helped the users through screen share to fix the issues. ✓ Reconciled converted Financials for 2 countries across the globe which included Revenue, invoices, costs, budgets, agreements and funding transactions encompassing both financial and non-financial. ✓ Configured of key areas in Project Costing, Project Billing, Auto Accounting, suitable Business flow setups to the client. ✓ Implemented Project costing Features like Non-labor Costing, Labor costing, Capital projects, Capitalized Interest, Allocations, burdening details related setup, and Project related workflow and profiles. ✓ Provides training to business teams on Oracle R12 in account payables and payments. ✓ Worked on billing events, Project costing, Budgeting and Project Management. ✓ Created Project Costing Concepts Expenditure Item Date Accounting With Common Accounting Period, Project Template and Project Type. ✓ Managed implementation and enhancements to Business users for Oracle Financial application Modules, AR, FA, AP and Cash Management. ✓ Worked with Rimini Street for creating SR for applications related issues. ✓ Monitor remedy daily queue for Production support related issues. ✓ Worked with technical resources for fixing of production issues and development of custom reports and programs. ✓ Coordinated applications testing with business users. ✓ Prepared test scripts for oracle applications testing. ✓ Hold weekly meetings with Business users for production related issues. Environment: Oracle R12, AP, AR, GL, FA, OM, PO, INV, E-Payments, CM, iExpenses, iReceivables, EB Tax and Project Costing/Billing.
- Oracle Financials Functional Consultant at Western Union
- Oracle Financials Functional Consultant at AT&T
- Oracle Financials Functional Consultant at Smart Bear Inc
- Oracle Financials Functional Consultant at USi Internetworking Solutions Private Ltd
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Procurement & Finance
Oracle Financial Functional Consultant. ERP R12 Strong hand on experience implementing two project using General Ledger, Inventory, Purchasing, Payable, Receivable, and Order management. Successfully completed procure to pay, order to cash, drop ship, back to back, IR-ISO. Implemented iprocurement.
Oracle Financial Functional Consultant. ERP R12
Strong hand on experience implementing two project using General Ledger, Inventory, Purchasing, Payable, Receivable, and Order management.
Successfully completed procure to pay, order to cash, drop ship, back to back, IR-ISO.
- Functional Consultant at Walkwater Technologies Inv
- Desktop Support Technician at JJ Bhabhera Share Brokers Pvt Ltd
- Desktop Support Technician at Jasmira Computers
- Branch Manager at Bharatendu Investments & Financial Services Pvt. Ltd
4 months at this Job
Apr 16 - Till Date KPIT Infosystems Inc,USA Lead Functional Consultant Project I Oracle Apps, Production Support/Business Analyst for Cummins Power Systems Business Unit Client Cummins Inc. USA
Description The purpose of this project is to support and resolve the issues in Production and Development environments across the globe under 24 X 7 support. Configure Oracle Application Financials and Costing modules. Manage the critical, high issues and provide the resolution without escalations as per the business requirements. Coordinate with end users, business and vendor to get info and provide the permanent fix to avoid the impact on business. Provide the training to new users if required. Work closely with Business Process Leaders, IT control team and co-ordinate with off-shore team to identify the root causes on repetitive issues which impact day to day business. Contribution As a Lead Functional Consultant, responsible for the following:
• Configure General Ledger, Receivables, Payable, Cost Management, Inventory and Project Accounting. Configure and test Chart of Accounts, Accounting methods when required.
• Work with Business Process Leaders, IT Control Team and Provide the permanent fix for issues those raised by business users.
• Understand the new requirements and work with development team, test and share the results with business users.
• Provide the training/how to on new functionalities added as a part of business requirements.
• Resolve and provide the fix within estimated time to avoid the impact on business.
• Coordinate and communicate with users effectively to find the route cause to avoid the similar kind of issue which can be repeat in near future
• Test and implement the data fix,
• Coordinate and communicate with vendor to understand the complexity of issues.
• Provide all information related to oracle financials and projects related queries as required by business/audit teams
• Prepare the knowledge sharing documents which can help other team members and decrease the resolution time
• Assist users/run monthly and yearly costing solutions, pricings and related accounting configurations.
• Update related process and solution design documents with functional changes.
- Lead Functional Consultant at KPIT Infosystems Inc
- Functional Consultant at KPIT Infosystems Inc
- Functional Consultant at KPIT Infosystems Inc
- Consultant at Spehere Bit Solutions Pvt Ltd
3 years, 2 months at this Job
New York, NY
Role: Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant
Environment: Oracle Applications 12.1.3 with GL, SLA, AP, AR, CM, PO, I Expense Responsibilities:
• Worked with Developers and Business Analysts to understand the Requirements, Functional Design and Technical Design.
• To work with Technical Core Team to perform functional testing and support the regression testing & UAT testing during the testing phase.
• Execution of Test Cases in Projects Module that includes creation of various types of Projects, Formatting as per the various structures followed for projects modules.
• To coordinate Functional testing, UAT testing and Regression testing during the pre/post- migration patch activities.
• To support AP, AR, GL, PA interfaces and various setups involved.
• Execution of Unit Testing for the interfaces being developed for Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger and Project Accounting modules.
• Quick in PL/SQL queries in order to fetch data as per needs for analysis purposes.
• Supplier Migration Testing involving creation of invoices for the migrated suppliers.
• Actively involved in the preparation of the Test Plan and the Test Strategy.
• To create reports and ad- hoc sql queries and extracts based on tables in AP, AR, GL and PA modules.
• To configure any new SLA rules to meet the business demands for specific accounting in Payables and Projects.
• Tested the custom reports in AP, AR, GL and PA.
• To schedule various concurrent programs, request sets and reports to run on a specified time, without any interdependence of other standard programs using Sys Admin responsibilities.
• Preparation of the Test Cases for Functional, Performance, Volume, Load and Database Testing across AP,AR, GL and PA modules.
• Testing the CEMLI Objects in the modules AP, AR, GL and PA.
• Communicated with the Client in Understanding the Requirements and the Change Request.
• Tested the personalization in the modules AP, AR, GL and PA.
• Responsible for the checklist verification and Release sign off.
• Communicating with the Offshore Team in Daily calls to get the status of all the Test Cases and Defects.
• Testing all the test cases for the AP, AR, GL, PA to Oracle interfaces and testing the concurrent programs that loads the data in to interface tables and the spawned programs that imports the data in to Oracle, further testing the data to migrate to SAP.
• Validated the imported data in Oracle by executing different test cases for invoices, projects.
• Validated different file formats based on the file specifications.
• Loaded additional information for Invoices, Projects into Oracle Apps as per the requirements.
• Validated different profile options, lookups, value sets, email notification formats after the loads as per the BR100 documents for AP, projects.
• Understand all the Functional Specification Documents related to Projects, Hierarchy Clean-up, and Journal Import and Posting, Open and Close posting, Reversals and Adjustments.
• Execution of distinct concurrent program requests/request sets in EBS and verified if everything was loaded properly or not into SAP.
• Testing the data conversions from 3rd party applications in to GL.
• Preparing the test cases for Journal import inbound interfaces and validated them in Oracle.
• Validating different test cases and scenarios for AP Remittance Inbound Interface.
- Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant at Marvel Entertainment LLC
- Oracle Functional Consultant at Fruit of the Loom Inc
- Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant at News America Marketing Inc
- Oracle Developer at UPS
6 months at this Job