Oracle Apps Tech-Functional Consultant
- Oracle Apps Tech-Functional Consultant at Tieto India Pvt. Ltd
- Oracle Technical Consultant at IBM India Pvt. Ltd
- Technical Consultant at Tech-Mahindra Ltd
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing & Finance
SAP CRM/SD Functional Consultant
- SAP CRM/SD Functional Consultant at Tachyon Technologies
- Support - CRM at Netapp - California -US
- Rollout and Support - CRM at Bosch Security Systems
- SAP CRM/SD Functional Consultant at BOSCH - RBEI
1 year, 6 months at this Job
SAP Techno Functional Consultant in SD
- SAP Techno Functional Consultant at Yes
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Engineering - Engineering
- - business
Redwood, CA August 2018 to Present
Role: Oracle Apps Financial Functional ConsultantR12 (AR, AP, FA, GL, SLA, CE)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
• As a Functional Consultant reviewed and analyzed current business processes for Oracle Receivables, Oracle Payable's, Fixed Assets,General Ledger, SLA, Cash Management.
• Offered industry best practices and assisted the client with the road map definition
• Coordinated with the team for the Monthly Release Regression testing.
• Worked closely with the business users on Finance Month End & Year-End close Issues (AP, AR, GL, FA).
• Worked Closely with offshore team for Testing and Development work.
• Prepared issues list, Risk plan, change request forms and regular client status reports.
• Prioritize the tasks for the team based on feedback from the client meetings, number of defects and project progress.
• Identified Business Requirements & detailed Solution Design for GL, AP and AR Modules.
• Resolved issues being raised by users and reviewed major setups in the financial Modules.
• Involved in post-production troubleshooting exercises, bug fixes, raising SRs and working with Oracle Support for escalating issues and finding resolutions.
• Resolved the issues related to payment processing, payment authorization, and suppliers.
• Configured the Refund process in AR and the Automation of invoices in AP.
• Resolved the issues related to automatic clearance of receipts, aging bucket report, credit snapshot report, customer statement report.
• Setup PO module and matching options with AP invoices.
• Involved in documentation of Frequent Mistakes and Error made by end-user in application based on issue log register.
• Ran diagnostic scripts using toad and then gave input to technical team.
• Worked with Oracle Technical Support to resolve the critical issues through SR.
- Functional Consultant at Electronic Arts
- Oracle Functional Consultant at INC Research
- Lead Automation Engineer/ERP tester at Consult America Inc
- Oracle EBS Financial Functional Consultant at Sheetz Inc
5 months at this Job
Los Angeles CA ( EBS Discrete manufacturing)
• Delevelped Delmia ( MES interface ) to Oracle EBS R12 WIP/Item/BOMS/Labor data. ◦ On-Going production Support ◦ Interfaces includes WIP Order Create ◦ Plan Upload( Routings sync one way delmia to WIP) ◦ WIP Order Update ◦ Order Close ◦ WIP Operation/Mater Update ◦ Labor to OTL ◦ Developed webservices using delmia built-in tech stack. ◦ Skip Jack label solution design and production support ◦ Zebra Lables and Intermac RF devices for WMS and Inventory ◦ Extensive experience in WMS telnet transaction business processes execution for picking, packing and shipping, receiving etc Nov-2012 to Dec-2013: A utility client in Midwest, Production support of P2P, OTL support.
• Developed Inventory reconciliation reports due new inventory org are added as part of acquisition of an entity.
• Assisted in resolving iSupplier Port issues supplier; Build a report to rank supplier based on just sourcing rules along with Allte's business rules not defined as part of sourcing rules.
• Project Accounting custom work to build a new interface to sending adjustment entries otl to project due payroll calculated (project and task) are not accurate. Leading Air traffic Control Systems equipment manufacturer, NY July-2012 -Nov-2012
• Oracle Applications version: R12
• Applications modules: Inventory and WIP ( MSCA)
• Work Performed: ◦ Functional Consultant to implement Barcode solutions for the following Inventory/material transactions: * PO Receipt * Int Ship * Item Receipts * Receipts > All * Inspect > Receipt * Deliver * RMA * Int Req * Alias Receipt * MO Issue * MO Sub Transfer * Serial Sub Transfer * Cycle Count * Pick Confirm ◦ Responsible to design loftware solution including color label filter rules. ◦ Configure system for the business requirements of Central Store room inventory related set-ups and WIP/Production transactions.
- Functional Consultant at Large Manufacturing client
- SR resolution at SherwinWilliams, IBM
- liaison, facilitator, and solution designer to find closure to all at ECSS Air force
- at Georgia Power
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor in Science
Milwaukee, WI, USA. Sep 2015 - till date
Functional Consultant / Architect - Recievables
The project is to optimize AR business process by making necessary changes in PeoplSoft AR.
➢ Setting up of delivered excel upload for remittance/deposits/payments
➢ Aging analysis and redesigning
➢ Setting up new algorithm for payment predictor
➢ Setting up new rules for auto maintenance
➢ Setting up business process for customer conversations recording
➢ Fine tuning of long running aging process
- Functional Consultant / Architect - Recievables at HEXAWARE Technologies Inc
- Architect / Consulting Manager- R2R-Technology-Infrastructure-Security at AutoZone parts Inc
- Consulting Manager / Functional Consultant at Client - PAPA JOHNS
- Solution Architect / consulting Manager at CEC - Career Education Corporation
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Education
• Sr. Functional Consultant contributing to the planning, design, testing, training, deployment, and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, spanning the areas of finance, fixed assets, procurement, logistics, and data conversion.
• Currently engaged on a large Dynamics 365 F&O project with an advertising and marketing firm in Toronto and Montreal, ON.
• Functional lead for the full cycle implementation of the Accounts Payable and Procurement and Sourcing modules with integration to CSI and Bellin Treasury ISV.
- Sr. Functional Consultant at SAGlobal
- ERP Consultant / Business Analyst at Kwan and Associates, LLC
- Manager, Dynamics AX Service Line at Avanade
- Manager-Technology Consulting at ESC Software
7 months at this Job
- BS Business Administration - Accounting
Project - Oracle e-Business Suite Release 220.127.116.11/12.1.3 Implementation (ASCP, Demantra, PO, i-Procurement, Advance Pricing, INV, BOM, WIP)
Worked on as a SCM and Planning functional consultant on PO, i-Procurement, Advance Pricing, INV, BOM, WIP modules
As a member of the team, was responsible for the design of the Global Design solution.
• As a SCM Functional Consultant implemented the following modules ASCP, Demantra, OM, Advance Pricing, Shipping (Logistics), Reverse Logistics, INV, BOM modules
• Worked on the setups of the OM Module - defining the transaction types, defining the pricing options, setting up the defaulting rules, processing constraints, etc.
• Worked on the setups for the flows of Return Material Authorization (RMA) process for Reverse Logistics
• Worked on the Return to Vendor Process, return with Repair, return with Exchange, Return for Credit, Bulk Return, etc.
• Worked on data mapping, design, file structure validation, e-Commerce Gateway configurations for EDI transactions like 810, 852, 832, 826, 850 file formats
• Worked on the setups of the e-Commerce gateway setups - defining the data file directories, trading partner data, defining code conversions and e-Commerce profile options, etc.
• Worked on the integration of Reverse Logistics with Depot Repair module
• Worked on the integration of the Logistics process with 3PL Logistics system (FedEX)
• Worked on the Functional mapping of data Conversions & Enhancements for PO, i-Procurement, Advance Pricing, ASCP, Demantra, INV, BOM, WIP modules.
- Oracle SCM Functional Consultant at SynQor
- Role - SCM/Planning Functional Consultant at Dulcinea Farms
- SCM Functional Analyst at Netopia
- at Cepheid Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and communication
May, 2014-May, 2015)
Project details: Syngenta
• Worked as a SAP SD functional Consultant to provide maintenance support in ECC 6.0.
• Worked on Incident, Enhancements, Problem, CR and Service request management.
• Handling of P1 - Urgent, P2 - High, P3 - Medium & P4 - Low Tickets without missing the SLA assigned to each Issue.
• Worked on Order to Cash, Intercompany sales, Partner profiles, Shipment and shipment cost process.
• IDOC/EDI Processing.
• Hubbing scenario, output determination, text determination,
• Processing of IDOC/EDI for hubbing scenario and responsible for analysis and to retrigger the IDOCS if some issue in IDOC processing.
• Worked on different enhancement including pricing configuration, route, customized functionalities
• Output configuration & layout changes as per user's requirement
- SAP SD functional Consultant at Infosys pvt ltd
- SAP SD Functional Consultant at Accenture Services pvt ltd
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Technology
Project: PLM Functional Consultant @ Strides Arcolab
• I work in the capacity of a PLM Functional Consultant as part of the team responsible to engage with Strides Arcolab to streamline its various functions of product development to launch through the implementation of Oracle Agile Suite (PC + PPM + RMW).
• Created Process Maps with delineation of Process Flow of the current R&D processes.
• Sketched out Process, sub process and step level detailing of each process.
• Captured the user requirements documented as part of the URS Document.
• Detailed out Functional Requirements Specifications for the Processes as part of the FS document.
• Outlined the functionality of Inbound and Outbound Transactions between the PLM system and various other systems via middleware.
• Documented the Solution Design aspects of PLM activities related to Recipe, Material, Equipment, Packing, Labelling and Product Management from R&D perspective in the DS document. Project: Agile PLM Trainer @ Nuclear Power Corporation of India Responsibilities:
• Was part of the team responsible for all the implementations and trainings on the integrations (Agile PLM + Primavera P6) implemented at NPCIL.
• Trained 750+ users out of the total 1100 users who were to receive trainings on Agile PLM part of the integration.
• Member of the Testing team responsible for testing out the implementations on the Agile PLM system.
• Created Agile Training Manual for users which was part of the Training kit provided to each user. Project: Offsite support for ITC Infotech Responsibilities:
• Upgraded the existing Primavera system [P6, P6 web application, P6 web services, compatible version of Middleware-Weblogic server, P6 Reports] from 8.1 to 18.104.22.168
• Comfortable with the installations, configuration and uninstallation of Weblogic 12c, Primavera Client, Primavera Web application.
• Day-to-day based support, troubleshooting issues and tickets raised by ITC. Project: BI consultant @ Ranbaxy Responsibilities:
• Worked on ODI 10g and 11g and mapping of data from Agile PLM on the Stage schema; based on the concept of ETL. Also scheduled ETL load plans with ODI Agents.
• Worked on OPLA used for MDS configurations.
• Worked on Repository and joins within the Physical layer, BMM layer and Presentation layer.
• Developed Reports and Dashboards in OBIEE 10g & OBIEE 11g as per business user's requirements.
• Managed user profiles, securities, roles, privileges in OBIEE Analytics and Administrative console as per business requirements. Project: PLM Consultant-Offsite support for Unilever Responsibilities:
• Member of Requirement gathering team.
• Created Data Model for the Oracle Agile PLM implementation.
• Created User requirement specification and Business specification documents.
• Created Agile PLM User Manual for Users.
• Comfortable with installation, configuration and uninstallation of Weblogic and Agile PLM.
- PLM Functional Consultant at
at this Job
- PGDM - International Business