Project Title Apple Production Support
Customer Apple Computer Inc.
Period July 2017 - Till Date
The Project involves providing application support and maintenance of ERP system for SAP modules involving functional areas business processes across Order to Cash cycle. Role Functional Consultant - SAP sales and distribution
Solution Environment SAP R/3 System ECC 6.0
As a Consultant, responsibilities would be managing the project in the following business areas:
• Customer Management
• Product Management - Production support during special events & new product launch. - Participating in SAP war room for critical business issues to avoid stoppage or slippage across order to cash business cycle. - Resolving critical issue with respect to SAP interfaces & legacy systems. - Monitoring background jobs with respect to various business processes including sales order induction, communication to customer, shipments & invoicing. - Configuration & enhancements with respect customised business process. Augmenting & optimising existing business process to increase throughput. - Resolving tax specific issue for LATAM business area involving NFe, DANFE & MASTERSAF Interfaces. - Troubleshooting issues within SAP & Vertex tax system. - Resolving issue with respect to store pick-up, returns, customer service. - Expertise on Apple aaplication as Centralstation, Expresso, Xcard (Gift Cards), Aethna Fraud system, SEMS & GEMS system. - Event Management & transportation optimisation for shipment tracking. - Resolution of SAP GTS, SAP TMS, SAP EM module related issues. - Scale test management for improvisation of system performance & system Health check. - Solving production issue into SAP RM-CA with respect to iTunes Revenue & contracts. 2. Project Title Hospira GUDID Implementation Customer Hospira Inc - A Pfizer Company Period May 2015 - Jan 2016 Description Designed & Implementation GUDID database for Hospira Role Functional Consultant - GUDID solution consultant Solution Environment SAP R/3 System ECC 6.0 Highlights - Conducted workshops for Business Process analysis and blueprint document preparation for GUDID. - Study business process changes / requirements and configure SAP to the requirements. This involved integration with SD and MM modules. GUDID implementation includes 4 phase as following 1. Building GUDID database in SAP ECC R/3. 2. Data migration for initial data load of primary device identifier. 3. GUDID data extraction - The extraction shall conform to the requirements of a third party SPL provider who will subsequently submit Hospira Medical Device information to the Food and Drug Administration's GUDID. 4. Material determination in sales order with Primary Device Identifiers which facilitate globally accepted & FDA compliant Primary DI as sales order input. 3. Project Title Hospira Antares Phase I Customer Hospira Inc - A Pfizer Company Period May 2014 - April 2015, Feb 2016 - July 2017 Description Provides application development, maintenance & support for SAP instances across the world. Role Functional Consultant - OTC/LE/WM Solution Environment SAP R/3 System ECC 6.0 Highlights It involved day to day activities like resolving production issues & incidents. It is not limited to production support but also includes small projects & enhancements including development of new Interfaces & mapping with legacy systems. - - OTC Module lead managing team of 5 consultants for AMS & enhancements. - Co-ordinate successful transition of knowledge from outgoing vendor. - Continuous improvement & innovative solution for the inherent issues. - Designed - Implementation of licensing & regulatory measures for Australian Plant. - Participated in cross functional activities for resolution of complex & critical issue where ECC R/3 is interfacing with other systems. - Implementation of Brazil legal mandates with several SAP notes. 4. Project Title 2b1/FUSION Production Support Customer Novartis Consumer Health (OTC) Period MAY 2010 - APRIL 2014 Description Provides application development, maintenance & support for SAP Europe & USA instances. Role Functional Consultant - Sales & Distribution Module Solution Environment SAP R/3 System ECC 6.0 version & SAP 4.7C Highlights It involved day to day activities like resolving production issues & incidents. It also includes change requests & enhancements, preparation of Test Plans and carrying out Unit and Integration testing, preparation of the Configuration Document, Preparation of Functional Specification for developments. It is not limited to production support but also includes projects & enhancements including development of new Interface & mapping with legacy systems. - Designed & implemented incremental promotion discount scheme for France to cover groups of customer & promoting number of product families. - Design & implemented new discount pricing strategy for France OTC & providing support since 2011. - Design & implemented new interface between existing SAP instance & Global template for Intercompany Sales. - Enhancement of Chargebacks & Contract Management tool, SAP applications for NA. - Design & implemented interfaces for creating sales order through web portal & excel files into SAP. Worked as onsite co-ordinator for production support activities & also participated in transition of existing instance to new Global instance. My work was not limited to support phasing out system but also building new interfaces between existing & new SAP instances till all plant rollout on new SAP instance. 5. Project Title SAP Practice IHL Initiatives Customer Infosys Technologies (Internal) Period Jan 2010 - April 2010 Description To develop a pre-configured template solution for SAP IS Healthcare. This is available in the form of ready template to make a demo to client and use it for implementation on all relevant functionalities for hospital management including Patient admission, patient care, insurance verification and discharge and billing including gaps in the ISH solution and some of the custom functionalities we developed to bridge this gap. This template can be readily used to start the implementation and customize the specific hospital requirements. Role Functional Consultant - Sales & Distribution Module Solution Environment SAP IS-Hospital Highlights It has following deliverables: 1. Template ready to demonstrate the functionalities as well as for training 2. Business Blue printing document 3. BPML document 4. Business process documents 5. Business config sets 6. Configuration documents 7. Configuration guidelines for each module 8. Functional specifications for each of business functions 9. Identified major gaps in functionalities and developed customizations for few of those Apart from it, we have developed specific templates for ISH implementations like sample project plan, sample project charter, reusable KPIs repository for a hospital and effort estimation template. 6. Project Title GCC (OpEx) CibaVision Customer Ciba Vision (Novartis Eye Care) Period Nov 2008 - Jan 2010 Description Provides application development, maintenance & support for SAP Europe & USA instances. Role Functional Consultant - Sales & Distribution Module Solution Environment SAP R/3 System 4.7C version Highlights Team member for Global Competence Centre which includes client support, maintenance & application development in SAP Europe & US instances. It involved resolving production issues & incidents. Managing change requests, enhancements & projects. Preparation of Test Plans, test scripts and carrying out Unit and Integration testing. It also involved preparation of the Configuration Document, preparation of Functional Specification for developments & enhancements. Also participated in cut-over & post go-live support activities during Italy-Iberia SAP rollout. 7. Project Title Daimler APAC Customer Mercedes Benz Japan Period April 2008 - Oct 2008 Description Implementing Dealer Logistics (DLOG), an interface for SAP with other business applications at an automobile giant -Mercedes Benz- for Japan region. Role Functional Consultant - Sales & Distribution Module Solution Environment SAP R/3 System 4.7C version Highlights My role involved requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuration, testing, end user training. Development of new functionality & enhancements in the existing template. It also involved mapping & developing new interfaces. I am also instrumental in developing central invoicing system where invoicing details are being input from multiple legacy systems which is summed up & single invoice is sent to customer headquarter. I was also onsite co-ordinator for the project. To discuss business processes & transfer knowledge to offshore team for functionality development. - Conduct and co-ordinate blue printing workshops to capture the business processes and messaging flows for each customer being served by the client. - Gather new requirements not supported by the current Legacy system (IFS) and document gaps and parking lot items to be revisited. - Capture and present the customer AS IS flow to the business. - Review gaps and propose solutions. Design TO BE process and get a sign off from the business management team. - Co-ordinate efforts to get a global buy off on proposed solutions when the solution proposed sways from the global template. - Configured new Sales Documents types, item categories and item category determination to support custom requirements of client's new customers which were not supported by the global template. - Configured Copy Controls settings for Sales Documents. - Configured automatic text determination for different types of text needed in sales, delivery and billing documents for reporting, label printing and messaging requirements. Assignments Undertaken - TCS 1. Project Title Epson AMS Customer Epson Europe Period Feb-2007 to Feb-2008 Description Providing application development, maintenance & support Role Functional Consultant - Sales & Distribution Module Solution Environment SAP R/3 System 4.7C version Highlights - Taking ownership of incidents & solving it within SLA's. - Managing Change Requests - Co-ordinating with onsite team to increase product & faster deployment of solution. 2. Assignment Global Operations - SAP Practice Customer Internal Period Sep-2006 to Jan-2007 Description To co-ordinating Pipeline Management, Knowledge Management & Internal Communication Role Team member - Management Trainee Solution Environment SAP R/3 System 4.7C version, MS Office, HTML, Portal Highlights - Co-ordinating between Pre-sales & Delivery Centre for proposal Development & solution approach. - To Provide intellectual assets in the form of case studies, solution architecture, templates & other reference material to Pre sales & proposal development team. - To manage intellectual asset repository in co-ordination with TCS SAP Centre of Excellence. - To manage Knowledge Management System for SAP Practice as Portal Administrator (PA). - To assist Knowledge officer in asset review process to keep the quality of asset intact. Assignments Undertaken - IKF, India 1. Role Sales Engineering Solution Environment Microsoft Office Highlights Main Responsibilities: - Promote sales to existing clients. - ldentify and solicit potential clients. - Assess clients' needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services. - Provide input into product design where goods must be tailored to suit clients' needs. - Develop reports and proposals as part of sales presentation to illustrate benefits from use of service such as domain registration and domain hosting, website design, search engine optimization. - Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service. - Prepare and administer sales contracts. - Consulting clients after sales to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Functional Consultant at Infosys Limited
- Functional Consultant - GUDID solution consultant at Hospira Inc
- Functional Consultant - OTC/LE/WM at Hospira Inc
- Functional Consultant - Sales & Distribution Module at Novartis Consumer Health
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- - General Science, Mathematics & Biology
Redwood, CA August 2018 to Present
Role: Oracle Apps Financial Functional ConsultantR12 (AR, AP, FA, GL, SLA, CE)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
• As a Functional Consultant reviewed and analyzed current business processes for Oracle Receivables, Oracle Payable's, Fixed Assets,General Ledger, SLA, Cash Management.
• Offered industry best practices and assisted the client with the road map definition
• Coordinated with the team for the Monthly Release Regression testing.
• Worked closely with the business users on Finance Month End & Year-End close Issues (AP, AR, GL, FA).
• Worked Closely with offshore team for Testing and Development work.
• Prepared issues list, Risk plan, change request forms and regular client status reports.
• Prioritize the tasks for the team based on feedback from the client meetings, number of defects and project progress.
• Identified Business Requirements & detailed Solution Design for GL, AP and AR Modules.
• Resolved issues being raised by users and reviewed major setups in the financial Modules.
• Involved in post-production troubleshooting exercises, bug fixes, raising SRs and working with Oracle Support for escalating issues and finding resolutions.
• Resolved the issues related to payment processing, payment authorization, and suppliers.
• Configured the Refund process in AR and the Automation of invoices in AP.
• Resolved the issues related to automatic clearance of receipts, aging bucket report, credit snapshot report, customer statement report.
• Setup PO module and matching options with AP invoices.
• Involved in documentation of Frequent Mistakes and Error made by end-user in application based on issue log register.
• Ran diagnostic scripts using toad and then gave input to technical team.
• Worked with Oracle Technical Support to resolve the critical issues through SR.
- Functional Consultant at Electronic Arts
- Oracle Functional Consultant at INC Research
- Lead Automation Engineer/ERP tester at Consult America Inc
- Oracle EBS Financial Functional Consultant at Sheetz Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Client: Intercontinental Hotels Group,USA Environment: PeopleTools 8.4x, Oracle 10g Modules: Peoplesoft Financials 9.0,9.1 Role: Peoplesoft Techno Functional consultant
- Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant at Vigna Inc
10 months at this Job
Duration: From Aug 2018 - Till dates
Project Description: The business objective of this project is to enhance the application performance and implement business requirements along with application maintenance. Client Description: Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American biotechnology product development company. Thermo Fisher has offices and operations in many countries, notably the U.S. and in Europe. Oracle Agile PLM is the critical application for NPI and SCM process for various divisions. Worked as PLM Techno-Functional Consultant to assist business users to analyze the requirement and identifying the pain points and providing feasible solutions. Leading offshore and onsite application support and maintenance team and first point of contact for business and IT team. Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for requirement Gathering & Analysis
• Delivery Responsible with Technical and Project Management leadership.
• Problem Analysis & Solution Design
• Analysis on the impact of Integration with downstream systems
• Preparation of functional and technical specification document from business requirements
• Providing expert guidance to the team on fixing complex issues and defects.
• Enhancements planning & execution for the existing production applications
• Team management, mentoring and knowledge management
• Responsible for CRP plans, SIT and UAT scenarios. Managing cutover during go-live.
• Client interfacing and escalation point for delivery and support activities
• Provide status reports to client leadership on regular basis.
• To monitor the status and provide direction to project team at offshore.
• Responsible for providing regular status on delivery of the Agile PLM Solution.
• Identify the business critical areas and develop test strategy and the areas where the test cases can be automated.
• User Training Project Title: TFS - LSG QTC
- PLM Techno-Functional Consultant at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- at Cognizant Technologies Limited
- PLM Techno-Functional Consultant at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- at Novartis CCEX Enhancement Factory
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Graduation Degree in Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
Currently a Senior Functional Consultant in the Education and Government Division of Workday specializing in E&G Grants Management, Customer Accounts and Medium Enterprise. I work as a Senior Functional Consultant on various projects across the United States. Responsibilities include Architect, design and configuration, implementation of Workday Financial Model. Weekly or Bi-Weekly team calls, configuration. Coordinate with Product Development, Customer Service and upper management on client issues to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner.0 Senior Implementation Consultant, ESM Solutions
• Currently a Senior Implementation Consultant in the Professional Services Department specializing in SaaS eProcurement Software for Higher Education, Government and Financial Institutions. I work as a Project Manager on various projects across the United States. Responsibilities include building out project plans for implementations, lead weekly project calls, end to end management of all project tasks including System design and configuration, project administrative tasks, documentation of customer business practices, analysis of process improvement opportunities and update project plans. Coordinate with Product Development, Customer Service and upper management on client issues to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Senior Functional Consultant at Workday, Inc
- Talent Development Manager at
- Team Manager/Consultant at SunGard Higher Education
- Systems Accountant at University of North Carolina at Greensboro
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- BS - Biology
Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant
Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant at SubCom
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant at Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant at Ameren Services Company
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant at Ricoh Americas Corporation
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Communication Engineering
El Segundo CA Feb 2019 - Till Date
Murad has an existing ecommerce site on Magento and is moving to BigCommerce. The new store must be able to replicate orders from BigCommerce in Oracle EBS. I'm working on the integrations and developed the necessary API's.
Environment: Oracle Apps R12 (12.1.3) SCM Modules (PO, INV, OM, AR, AP, iProcurement), PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, Java, JSON, SOAP UI, Putty, SQL * Loader, Unix Shell Scripting, GitHub, JIRA, BI/XML Publisher
Role: Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant
• Actively involved in all the phases of development of the project such as Analysis, Requirement Gathering, preparing Functional and Technical Design, Coding, Unit Testing, System Testing, User Testing and Production support.
• Worked on custom interfaces for Order Management module to create Buyer and Seller orders coming from BigCommerce as part of e-commerce project.
• Created various Interfaces to replicate orders from BigCommerce in Oracle EBS. Interfaces are responsible for generating and parsing the XMLs that are exchanged with BigCommerce Network by making RESTful API calls using Oracle database HTTPS utility
• Involved in end to end integration of Oracle EBS system with the BigCommerce e-commerce site.
• Developed custom Oracle report to pull the orders which are not invoiced for a given time period.
• Designed and developed a Custom Purchase Orders and Requisition upload forms using OAF.
• Worked on personalizing Self Service pages based on business requirements. And extended few Controllers to dynamically display the field values on the OAF/ADF Pages.
• Worked with Data Integrity Team to resolve the issues related to orders creation process.
• Execute programs and scripts to Bulk Upload of Invoices directly to the Financials to avoid manual effort.
• Create ad-hoc and scheduled SQL Reports for financial Control and analysis per Requirements.
• Creating and running ad-hoc queries to diagnose application issues as well as querying backend with PL/SQL
• Developing a query to create an extract to collect data for payment ('refunds') originating from Cash Receipts transactions and create a program to automate the creation of Subledger transactions data files from Oracle EBS.
• Develop a program to extract AR Receipt and related AP data for receipt refunds pushed to and paid in Payables
• Provided the ad-hoc reports on the daily basis to finance team for the reconciliation purpose.
• Modified OM Order Header Workflow to add Validations during Booking and added Custom Node to capture Booked by Information.
• Customized the PO Requisition Approval Workflow to include custom technical review and approval process flow for a specific group of inventory items.
• Created new Form Functions and performed Forms Personalization in iProcurement to give only Requisition and other transactions view access to the Users and not perform any shopping.
• Prepared Functional (MD50), Technical (MD70) and Interface Agreement documents for the projects.
• Involved in analyzing and resolving performance issues by delivering efficient solutions using various advanced performance tuning techniques.
- Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant at Murad LLC
- Sr. Oracle PL/SQL ETL Developer at General Electric
- Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant at CVS Health
- Sr. Oracle PL/SQL, Forms and Reports Developer at Arizona Dept. of Revenue
7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Description: Working as a techno functional consultant in Equalizers delivery team to support the enhancements in Oracle Financials in an agile environment.
• Designed and developed the mass receipt reversal process using WEBADI and customized the auto Floor Plan workflow process.
• Customized the iProcurement Outbound Requisition XML template in implementation of punchouts.
• Worked on Swagger documentation for customer Preferences REST APIs. Environment: Oracle Financials AR, iProcurement, PL/SQL, WEBADI, XML Publisher, SQL Developer
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant at COX Automotive
- Principal Consultant/Lead at Wipro
- Oracle Applications GL Consultant at Wells Fargo, Charlotte
- Oracle Applications Principal Consultant/Lead at Highstreet IT Solutions, LLC
9 months at this Job
Other major offices are in Houston, Pittsburgh and Salt Lake City. Project: Williams ADM program consists of Application Development and Maintenance projects in multiple technologies. Wipro is responsible to manage Oracle and third party applications, upgrade the applications as and when new versions are released and carry out enhancements to the application per approved user requests. Application Maintenance and Support of Oracle R12.1.3 E Business Suite. Responsibilities: ◦ Ramesh is working as functional consultant for production support for Oracle EBS financials modules like AP, AR, CE, GL and Kofax Markview invoice imaging & approval system. ◦ Supporting all custom functionality implemented during ACMP(Access Midstream Partners) integration project ◦ Responsible for Proof of Concepts (POC) & Demos to business users for new features. Analyze the business requirements, developing and implementing solutions. ◦ Monitoring "Service Now" tickets and primarily responsible in handling Incidents, enhancements, user requests. ◦ Support & maintenance of customizations, and custom applications developed by the third- party and Wipro for Williams's custom processes. ◦ Responsible for maintenance of all integrations with Oracle ERP and prepare SOPs, Integrations diagrams and inventory customizations ◦ Gathering new requirements from business users for new enhancement requests and providing effort estimates for enhancement requests. ◦ Analysis & Design solutions and coordinate with offshore team for development work, involves in code reviews, unit testing and deliver solution by following SLA's based on priority and scheduled monthly releases. ◦ Work with Oracle & Rimini Street support team by raising Service Requests (SR) for new functionality, code fixes and data fixes. ◦ Supporting all internal and external audits. Writes SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot issues and ad-hoc reporting requirements. ◦ Coordinating with development team to implement custom extensions and perform code reviews and writes PL/SQL code for bug fixes on need basis. ◦ Performing quarterly ticket analysis and come up with SIPs and automations to reduce recurring incidents and day to day tasks. ◦ Setting up weekly status meetings to discuss progress of enhancements, high priority defects and scheduled releases. Managing Projects and organize tasks to offshore team, reporting of progress of projects to Williams Management team. ◦ Williams is using Kofax Markview invoice imaging and approval system for payable invoices. Become single point of contact for all Markview issues. ◦ Responsible for taking proactive steps for hassle free period closing activities for all finance modules. ◦ Couple of recently implemented mini projects/features as part of production support are GL Coding validation between Oracle & Concur using web services, Finance Charges in AR, GL Journal Approvals, AP Invoices approval for Non-PO capital projects, AP Non PO Smart Invoice Upload Process, Markview Approval routing for PO matched Invoices. ◦ Williams is planning to move Oracle Cloud and I was involved in Cloud working sessions organized by Oracle and participated in cloud assessments. Project: WONERP - Williams - ACMP Financial Systems Integration
- Oracle Functional Consultant at NGLs
- Functional Consultant at Access Midstream Partners
- Oracle Functional Consultant at Origin & Australia Pacific LNG Pty Ltd
- Oracle Functional Consultant at Mazda Motors
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- M. Sc - Information Technology
- A Level - Departments of Electronics
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- Diploma in Commercial Computer Practice - Commercial Computer Practice
• Working as a HCM Techno-Functional Consultant for Global HR, Payroll and Compensation.
• Involved in Implementation and support of Global HR, Payroll and Compensation.
• Involved in different Phases of Implementation and Participated in CRP's with Business teams.
• Suggested best practices and feasible solutions to the business users to resolve functionality gaps.
• Working as liaison between business users and IT for identifying and resolving the issues.
• Created setup data and transactional data according to client requirement.
• Defined multiple reference data sets covering multiple business units for set enabled objects.
• Defined all the payroll setups and tested them.
• Created setups and Plans for individual Compensation.
• Created Different flexfields and added value sets, Lookups according to Business requirement.
• Used OTBI for different analysis as per business user requirements.
• Used HCM Extracts and BIP reports for generating different business objects and transactional data reports.
• Loaded Core HR data, Payroll data using HDL, PBL and SSL from source system to target system.
• Created Different Configuration docs, Test cases and User manuals according to user requirement.
• Supporting the payroll issues and troubleshooting them.
- Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant at American Express GBT
- Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant at CVS Caremark
- Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant at Pfizer Inc
- Oracle EBS consultant at Blue Star Infotech
8 months at this Job