Mr. Anderson Strategic, client-focused Senior Branch Lead / Functional Manager with more than 20 years of private-sector and military experience focusing on program management, software development and testing, data management, training, human resources (HR), and operations management. Proven performance assessing client requirements and implementing innovative solutions to solve problems in multi-million-dollar enterprises. Empower teams to achieve and exceed corporate and customer goals, regardless of budget challenges and aggressive organizational expectations. Continuously evolve strategies to keep pace with rapidly changing corporate and government requirements.
- FUNCTIONAL MANAGER at Parsons
- FUNCTIONAL MANAGER at Parsons
- TEAM LEAD at Intelligence Software Solutions
- SENIOR ADVISOR at US Army
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources
- Master's - Project Management
- BS - Criminal Justice
- Functional manager for 13 personnel. Interpreted and implemented Air Force policies pertaining to flight management. Inspected and evaluated aviation resource management functions, reviewed findings with leadership and initiated corrective actions on discrepancies. - Financial gatekeeper for Air Education and Training Command's flight incentive pay program. Secured $79,000 annual flight pay budget. Initiated and tracked all sensitive pay documentation from beginning to end. Excellent record keeping, zero discrepancies during annual unit evaluation inspection. - Subject matter expert for Oracle and Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) databases. Ensures system security and accurate data for 500 personnel records. Oversaw entry and audit processes, instructed personnel on proper procedures to ensure database integrity and accuracy. Evaluated work completion and compliance with applicable instructions as well as public law. - Lead database administrator for $27M relational database for 25 operational users. Authorized access and permission levels. Created Oracle queries to ensure system integrity and maintain data entry efficiency standards. Pushed system information notices as required. - Program manager for $3M flight incentive pay program. Authorized and certified $53,000 in flight pay. Case management system (CMS) expert, instructed personnel on proper inputting and auditing of pay transactions. - Coordinated with 4 agencies on flight pay hour logging discrepancies. Reviewed 5,500 forms and pinpointed root cause of errors. Trained 250 personnel on accurate logging procedures, slashing error rate from 60% to 0%. - Precisely managed 42 work center processes. Planned, organized, and scheduled workload for 5 personnel. Improved work methods and procedures to achieve most economical use of resources.
- Aviation Resource Functional Manager at U.S. Air Force
- Superintendent at Aviation Resource Management, U.S. Air Force
- Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge at Squadron Programs and Resources, U.S. Air Force
- Specialist at Operation Resource Management
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Technical Management
- Associate's Degree - Aviation Management
As a Functional Manager you work on the day-to-day aspects of the rental car business while using superior management, leadership and customer service skills. Work with a wide range of employees, customers, vendors, and third-party contractors to achieve the overall results and goals for our area of operations.
• Responsible for managing a unionized workforce, delivering quality customer service, increasing sales and revenue with increase of 56% over last year's sales.
• Handling escalated customer issues and requests.
• Mentoring new employees, providing them with training and scheduling adequate staff coverage.
• Responsible for the rental fleet at location including staying aware of hourly reservations, return counts, vehicle make and model availability to achieve the greatest revenue and profitability.
• Guided ongoing process development improving performance, and sales.
- Functional Manager, Front Counter at Hertz
- Supervisor at PAE, Formerly FCiFederal, 08/01/15-06/30/17,
- Supervisor, Data Entry at Longview-FCiFederal Consulting
- Reverse Logistics at Target
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate in Science in Computerized Accounting Specialist - Computerized Accounting Specialist
-Managing a Help Desk team of 25-30 technicians 24/7 for the US addressing incidents for Audio, Video and network issues -Served as main Help Desk onboarding manager for multiple high level customers such as Zurich Novartis, EY, Fiat, Mars, PepsiCo, Celgene, Delphi, among others converting these into Strategic staffing accounts. -Developed training for strategic staffing to support and resolved trouble tickets for video endpoints, infrastructure and AV equipment (including AMX, Extron, projectors and other components) -Lead manager on transformation project for moving Audio conferencing Tier 2 team from the US to Hungary location, including training in the region with local manager/s -Address high level incident escalation for BT divisions and all Help Desk customers via Incident management -Work with Sales on proposals for potential customers within country and international -Help built and maintain customer's relationship ensuring contract service renewals every year -Work with internal Product support teams as well as with vendors addressing new products and Help Desk training including Day 2 support on new products and services -Work with Acceptance into Service, Onboarding, Account teams ensuring new services become Day 2 support -Work across lines of business ensuring end to end operations and serviced delivery within targets -Coordinate resources to ensure processes and appropriate coverage 24/7 support is aligned with standards -Attended customer's locations when necessary to support new/current customer relationships at an Executive management level -Work on Business Continuity Management with contingency plans for Help Desk and conferencing services in order to continue supporting customers during critical events -Worked IT, Security auditors for contingency and redundancy plans for the Help Desk operations and Functional Manager's tasks, following processes in compliance with IS9000 EXPERIENCE (Cont.) -Work on continue Improvements (CI) project improving processes, resource allocations, minimizing operational cost -Identified, developed and measured monthly KPIs in order comply with customer's agreements (SLAs, CSAT) along with concentrating on: a- Financial goal by: meeting monthly objectives, reduction of cost via overtime and other measures, meeting project's deadlines, cost and expectations b- Strategic goal by: meeting agents and team's expectations, monthly 1 2 1 meetings to measure individual agent and team's progress including skill gap analysis and training c- People goal by: by develop agent's career progression, ensuring mandatory company training completion, vendor certifications and internal training d- Company policies by: help the team's adherence to company policies -Help in the development of a video/audio tier 1/2center in Hungary providing managerial experience, developing training and support -Managed and supported our UK London Video Help Desk for 6 months expanding the center with additional resources, processes and training expertise
- Video Help Desk Functional Manager at BT Global Solutions
- Centre Manager Specialist at BT Global Solutions
- Video Help Desk Manager US at BT Global Solutions
- Field Engineer/Sales Engineer/Tier at BT Global Solutions/Pierce Phelps/Pierce Technologies/Wire One
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science - Computer Science
• Hired as Operations Assistant; quickly rose to functional manager over critical government contracts.
• Established procedures to ensure full coverage at critical Navy site; reduced staff shortage to zero within 90 days of hire.
• Improved recruiting processes resulting in 10% decreased vacancy rate despite 36% increase in field personnel utilizing social media presence, existing military resources, and improved reporting. Reduced over 60 day vacancy rate from 22% to 2%.
• Hand-selected to oversee critical medical contract, supporting all medical services for the military across the nation. Responsible for staffing, credentialing, contract oversight and compliance, customer coordination, and employee management of 40 contracts and 250 staff. Oversees all levels of medical staff, from appointment clerks to flight surgeons with professionalism and finesse.
• Utilized existing IT capabilities to create common operating picture for various sites; provided increased response time and accuracy to diverse customer requests.
- Functional Manager at Decypher Technologies
- Executive Assistant at Yokota Air Base
- Office Manager at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
• Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner
• Cross-trained and backed up other customer service managers
• Adhered to all confidentiality requirements at all times
• Solved unresolved customer issues
• Promptly respond to inquiries and requests from prospective customers
• Trained staff on operating procedures and company services
• Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity
• Achieve individual sales goals and customer service goals
• Ensure a positive customer experience by effective managing rental car process by completing contracts
- Functional Manager at Hertz Corporation
- Gm/Grocery Support Manager at Wal-Mart Super Center
- Internet Manager at AutoMatchUsa
- Credit Manager at Royals Furniture Inc
11 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Business Administration
- B.S. - Business Management
- Associates Degree - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
Functioning as a member of the management team to drive excellent sales and service to our business and leisure travel customers. Processing rental record details from reservation to returns. Maintaining accuracy in billing, reporting, compliance with company standards of work and work instructions. Ensuring quality customer satisfaction through genuine service and integrity. Proven dedication to long flexible hours and seeing the job through to the end. Possess a strong working knowledge of Hertz policies and procedures. Understanding the importance of properly handling confidential information, union employment requirements, vehicle damage documentation, accounting, and payroll procedures. Confidently able to work and communicate effectively as a brand ambassador, team leader, director, mentor, and trainer.
- Functional Manager at Hertz San Diego Airport
- Residential real estate broker at Coldwell Banker
- Business Owner and Operator at
- Franchise Business Partner at Coldwell Banker
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Aviation Computer Science
Managed a multi-million-dollar warehouse worth up to $23M to include facility, inventory, and equipment. Fulfilled customer orders up to 16,000 packages daily.
• Developed and implemented effective methodologies and tools for effective execution of logistic planning.
• Created reports on staff and material movements and other operational logistics issues.
• Identified, planned, and managed logistics operations to meet organizational goals.
• Coordinated operational activities of the department in accordance with company standards. Employee Supervision:
• Lead up to 78 team members. Versed in conflict resolution and team development by utilizing the GROW (Goal, Reality, Options, and Way Forward) method.
• Assisted in training and development of associates.
• Supported company policies and procedures.
• Reinforced performance standards and review associates based on multiple factors.
• Reduced recordable injuries by 4% by using implemented processes and communication to meet and or exceed OSHA Incident Rate (OIR). Process Improvement
• Participated in a Lean Management event; recognized areas of attention and ultimately improved unit picks per hour (UPH) by 14%.
• Identified and implemented cost saving and safety enhancements. [email protected] Additional Duties:
• HAZAMT Trainer
• Trained staff of 200+ for compliance with DOT Federal Regulations.
- Functional Manager at Walgreens
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Automated Logistics
- - Mid-Level Management Training
-Managed the internal Finance, Billing, and Client Services Departments. -Created and analyzed daily/weekly/quarterly reports for each department. -Successfully pinpointed and corrected work flow inefficiencies. -Initiated company wide projects such as developing our brand. -Developed training opportunities for department employees to identify, understand and solve work obstacles.
- Functional Manager at DocuServPro
- Accounting Manager at DocuServPro
- Operations/Anaylst at Taycor Financial
- Research Assistant at Loyola Marymount University
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
- Associates - Business Administration
- Associates - Paralegal Studies
Lead and manage all aspects of the Ultimate Choice replenishment model and ensure that clean and prepared cars are ready for rental. Ensure and understand the movement and flow of vehicles from IRR to VSA to Maintenance as needed, and to Ultimate Choice zones. Analyzed the impact of hourly reservations on the replenishment model and the ability to make adjustments throughout the day. Innovative by being able to spot trends and develop creative solutions that improve overall operations and drives both quality and revenue. Hired and trained team of dispatchers/transporters to fulfill needs of replenishment. Serves as Project Management Liaison for the launch team of the new Hertz ultimate choice program.
- Functional Manager at Hertz RAC
- Shift Manager at ABM Industries
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - HealthCare Management